EXO 13/10th member (NO OT12 C...

由 osh_94_holly

What if EXO wasn't originally 11 members but 12? How would EXO be with a girl in the group? I don't own anyth... 更多

Introduction
Rest/Dance
Meeting With Lee Soo Man
SMTown
Home
Filler Chapter
Goodbye Dunman High, Singapore (pt1)
EXO NEW ALBUM
🤍Happy 9 Years With EXO/Tao/Luhan🤍🤍
Oh Sehun and Curley Gao (pt1)
Xilins relationships
When sitting next to Xilin (EXO-M Ver pt 1)
BONBON GIRLS 303 songs
When sitting next to Xilin (EXO-M Ver pt 2)
A bit of Self-Promo
When sitting next to Xilin (EXO-K Ver) pt1
When sitting to Xilin (EXO-K) pt2
Yixing finds out (Xilin x Tao date)
Facts about me
A/N:
Happy Birthday Xilin!!!!!!
A/N
Xilin and Feifei
Sehun Likes Xilin?
INPORTANTTT
Ships outside of EXO
More Ships outside of EXO
Why doesn't he like me?
What would of happened if you never left?
Update -> Where I've been

Goodbye Dunman High, Singapore (pt 2)

75 2 2
由 osh_94_holly

-Last Time: "For the last time, Curley we're going to be late." Hannah shouted. "Yah, I'm on my way down stairs." I shouted back, "I had to reply to Yixing and Sehun." I have spare change of clothes because I know what the boys are like, and we basically are doing a photoshoot at school.-

We finally arrive at school we are a little bit late but like who cares?

"I told you, we're now 10 minutes late"

"Who cares? It's our last day here, they can't give us a detention for being late since we're graduating today." It may seem like we're arguing but we've always been like this. "Alright, Alright. I'm going to form now. I'll see you later." If I get asked why I'm late I'll say that 'I was talking to my members to see if they are in Singapore.' That should do.

-Meanwhile at the airport-

"예, 서둘러 팬더!" ("Yah, hurry up Panda!")

"나는 노력하고 있지만 루한 이 그렇게 많은 물건을 포장하지 않았다면 내가 할 것입니다!" ( "I'm trying, but if Luhan didn't pack that much stuff I could do!") (A/N: Idk if the English translation makes any sense but I'm using a translate thing that comes with my keyboard so I don't have to use Google translate.)

Ah, the sound of 12 childr- adults arguing.

"타오, 나는 많이 포장하지 않았다!" ("Tao, I didn't even pack that much stuff!")

"你要賭鹿晗" ("You wanna bet Lu Han")

Let's go back to Xilin shall we. Let them sort it out by themselves.

-Back at Dunman-

"Curley, mind explaining why your late?"

"I- um"

"You what?"

"I was speaking to my members to see if they would be in Singapore for graduation."

"Hm ok."

At least he buys it. I'm not gonna mention that I overslept.

"Wu Fen-Fang"

"Here Sir"

"Lin Hee"

"......."

(whispers) "Yah, Hee, wake up."

"Here Sir"

...................
"And finally our class star, who thinks just because she's now a celebrity she can be late, Curley Gao."

"Here Sir."

He hates me. I really dislike him. So fair play mate, after this I'm not gonna see you again.

"Can Curley Gao, Winnie Zhong, Ice Chen, Gao Hao, Wang Yong, Song Weiyuan, Wu Fen-Fang and Lin Hee please come to take your group photos please."

"They could of at least said our English names as well" complained Yong.

"Or said the girls' Chinese names at least." agreed Song Weiyuan.

"Aish, stop complaining you two."

"Sorry but the school knows mine, FeiFei and Roubings English names."

"Let's all just get changed." Hao stated firmly to stop any arguments.

-Xilins first outfit-

-Xilins second outfit- (ignore the lipstick and bag.)

-Xilins third outfit Tradition style dress-

-Xilins final outfit.- (ignore the bag)

And at last, we have finished our photoshoot!

-Back with EXO-

Last time we left them to sort out Luhans and Taos mini argument (if you can even call it that). Now everything seems very calm-

"Careless, careless
Shoot anonymous, anonymous
Heartless, mindless
No one who care about me"

...... Like I was saying until Baekhyun and Chanyeol *glares at them* interrupted me, everything seems very calm in the EXO-M van. With Lay and Tao sleeping and the other members listening to music with headphones. This is the quiet van.

Now with EXO-K, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are singing MAMA very loudly that I think the entire of Singapore can hear them and are blessed with thier voices. This is the loud van.

"I'm going to take Xilin out for dinner tonight. You can have her tomorrow." Sehun suddenly says, over the loud music of History playing.

"..........."

"Yah! Oh Sehun! We go back in-"

"10 days. So I have her tonight and the rest of you can choose when you have her."

".........."

This is awkward. Let's leave them and wait for them to get to Dunman High School.

"Is it Secondary or High?"

"High. She goes to Dunman High."

I thought I just- nevermind.

-Back with Xilin-

We had to go back to form after since our photoshoot was over. (Shes wearing the first outfit change).

"I will be handing out the yearbooks. Go do whatever you want. Sit wherever you want. I just hope this day gets by quickly."- Teacher.

"Xilin, come sit over here" Weiyuan shouted.

"Move over here. Pretty much all of us are over here." I yelled back.

"No yelling in the classroom. Curley I thought you should know better. Especially being an idol."

"Just so you know, when I'm in Korea I live with 11 guys. When I'm in China, I live with 5 guys. So yeah, I do shout alot. Especially living with Baekhyun, Jongdae and Chanyeol." I talk back.

"Whose Jongdae"- Random Girl who I don't know the name of.

"Chen! Bloody hell, didn't you know that." Hee yelled.

"Well, I'm sorry" she said very sarcastically. Oh ho ho ho, you do not be sarcastic to Lin Hee.

"Right you little bit-" Hee started.

"Hee calm down. Just ignore her." Hao tried.

"But HaoHao, she-"

"I know, I know but getting angry won't do anything."

"Fine."

At least Hao stopped her. It wouldn't of been pretty.

-Xilins yearbook photo-

"Why can't my photo be like this." Fen-Fang says. "Mine looks so ugly!"

"Let's go to lunch guys!!"

"You really do love food don't you.:

"Maybe, maybe not."

-With EXO-

"FOOD FIGHT!!!

The boys finally arrive at the school and without realising it walked straight into a messy canteen with Xilin being no where in sight.

SPLAT!!!

"I um.... Sorry.... I was aiming for Curley and it hit you instead....."

"宜興哥哥你還好嗎?(Yixing gege are you alright?)

"我很好,錫林。整理一下自己。" (I'm fine Xilin. Go clean yourself up.)

Finally after several months they finally graduate. No more High School.

再見鄧曼·高。
안녕 Dunman High.
Goodbye Dunman High.

챕터가 닫혔지만 새로운 챕터가 이제 막 시작되었습니다.
A chapter may of closed but a new one is just beginning.
一章可能已經結束,但新的篇章才剛剛開始。

Let's see where life brings us.
讓我們看看生活帶給我們的地方。
삶이 우리를 어디로 가져 오는지 보자.

再見,我的青春。
안녕, 내 젊음.
Goodbye, my youth.

안녕하세요, 제 성인입니다.
Hello, my adulthood
你好,我成年。

Goodbye, to my closest friends. Let's meet again in this lifetime. If not this one then the next one. We will meet again. Thank you and I love you.~Yours sincerely, Xilin.
再見了,我最親密的朋友們。讓我們再相遇一輩子。如果不是這個,那麼下一個。我們會再見面的。謝謝你,我愛你。〜你真心的,錫林。
친한 친구에게 안녕히 가십시오. 이번 생에서 다시 만나요. 이것이 아니라면 다음 것. 우리는 다시 만날 것입니다. 감사합니다. 사랑합니다 ~ 진심으로 자일 린.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

30.9K 600 27
Hey! This is my first time writing something on Wattpad, and I'm doing it all on a tiny phone keyboard. I'm sorry if there are any errors. Like I sai...
107 2 2
You're an EXO-L. There's nothing more you've ever wanted than to watch EXO live and cheer for them to your heart's content. You love them individuall...
1K 87 41
In the world where the danger is waiting in every step.....will they be able to protect each other after being apart for 8 years ???? What will happe...
6.3K 704 33
Highest rank: 1#ot12forever 124# fanfiction 42# Exoplanet Lilly a half angel finds that 12 boys...