Maleficent's Lover

By track-hoe

What if Maleficent wasn't the only protector of the Moors? What if she had a friend who protected it with her... More

Prologue
True Love's Kiss
Branded
Ravens and Butterflies
Curse
Apologies
Beasty
Tranferred
Entranced
Death
Presents
A/N
Invited
Dinner
Captured
Girl Talk
A New Friend
Reunion
Author's Note
The Nest

Awoken Feelings

8.8K 415 282
By track-hoe

TW: attempted rape.
NOT fun fact: in the original story, sleeping beauty gets raped in her sleep.

Maleficent, y/n, and Diaval have arrived at the castle.

Quietly, they try to sneak into the building, but guards swarm around them with iron.

And King Stefan presents himself to them.

"Stefan" y/n grits out, in disgust.

"Y/n my love, you have no idea how glad I am that you're here" he says.

"What have you done to Aurora?" Maleficent loudly asks.

"I wouldn't hurt my own daughter" he says, offended. "Although she is a bit mad at me right now"

He looks to y/n.

"Because I got you a present." he says to her.

And with that, he drags out the cursed spindle his daughter told him about.

Maleficent's eyes widen.

"Hold her back" the king orders to his many soldiers.

They instantly hold her down, with their iron, while she tries to fight back.

Diaval tries to help her, but he is overpowered.

But y/n begins to feel the tingle of uncomfort in her fingertip.

"Y/n" she hears a voice beckon at her, calling her to come.

Now, she was in a trance, just as Aurora was.

"Fall into a sleep like death" the voice chanted.

Y/n walked closer and closer to the spindle.

"Nooo!! Y/n please! Stop! Look at me!" she yelled, through the pain of the searing iron. She tried with all her might to escape from the soldiers' hold.

But when she finally overpowers them with her magic and her strength, it was too late.

She ran over, just in time to catch y/n as she fell to the ground.

"No no no no no" she whispered, trying to shake her back.

"Why would you do this?" she cried out at the king.

"So that I could wake her up with true loves kiss and we could finally get our happy ending." he responded.

"Guards!" he yelled.

More guards, even more than before, came and removed Maleficent from y/n, holding down the angry fairy.

Stefan went over to y/n.

"Get away from her!" Maleficent yelled.

The guards put an iron net over her, making her shriek out in utter pain.

But the real pain came from watching Stefan hold y/n in his arms and caressing her face, before going in to kiss her on the lips.

He was expecting her to instantly wake up, but she did not.

"Y/n? Why aren't you waking up?!" he yelled, shaking her.

"Maybe because she doesn't love you, you sick fuck!" Maleficent yelled out through her pain.

"She does!" he yells out. "And I love her." he says.

"Don't worry, my little fairy, I'll show you how much I love you." the king said.

Maleficent had no idea what he'd meant by this, but she quickly found out when he began kissing down y/n's neck.

"What are you doing?" Maleficent weakly spoke out.

He took his clothes off and ripped y/n's dress of, leaving her in underwear and a bra, which Maleficent was relieved she was wearing.

He slowly licked her exposed stomach from bottom to top in one stroke.

"You still have this. I'm glad it meant so much to you" he says, referring to the handprint on her waist.

He pressed himself against her unconscious body, grinding himself against her.

"Oh love, I can already tell you're gonna feel so good" he groans into her ear, even though she can't hear him.

At this point, Maleficent is on the verge of passing out and tries her hardest to think of anything that could get her out of the net.

She gets an idea and immediately says "into a dragon" with the only strength she had left, using her magic to turn diaval into a dragon.

Everyone starts running away from him, including the king, and then he gets the net off of Maleficent. "Thank you diaval."

Once she's out, she quickly begins to heal.

She goes over to y/n, immediately using her magic to fix her clothes.

"I'm so so sorry" she says, picking her up and laying her on a bed that she creates with her magic.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to get Sapphire for you." she says, fixing y/n's hair.

"Diaval. I need you to find Sapphire so I can teleport her here. She's a butterfly so she couldn't have gone far by now." Maleficent said.

She couldn't teleport anything in the castle because of the iron, so she had to step outside.

"Into a bird" she spoke. And with that, Diaval took off, looking for a certain blue butterfly.

After a while, he flies back, telling Maleficent of Sapphire's location.

Maleficent then teleports her in front of them, resulting in a butterfly appearing.

She turns into her human form.

"Why've you called me?" she asks, seemingly annoyed.

Maleficent scoffs. "What, have you forgot of your ex lover's curse?" she says, also annoyed.

"That's today" Sapphire responds in realization. "Sorry, I've lost track of time"

"Where are we?" she looks around. "This is the castle. Why in god's name would you bring her here?" she asks angrily.

"Is she..." she begins to ask. Maleficent nods.

Maleficent brings her to y/n.

"Well have you tried kissing her?" Sapphire asks, obviously.

"No" Maleficent responds. "That's your job. That's the only reason your here"

Sapphire shakes her head "it won't work" she says.

"Y/n said she loved you. Are you calling her a liar?" Maleficent asks, progressively getting more angry.

"Well perhaps she was lying to herself. Go on. Kiss her. It'll prove me right" the butterfly says.

"Not another word!" Maleficent yells.

She uses her magic to strangle Sapphire in the air.

"Kiss. Her. Now." she demands. Sapphire nods as much as she can, and Maleficent drops her.

Sapphire walks over to y/n, looking at the woman who once did truly love her.

She smiles softly and kisses y/n, but nothing happens.

Maleficent lets out a yell of frustration, with her magic knocking Sapphire down.

"I did what you said. I told you it wouldn't work" she says sadly, getting up.

"You're useless" Maleficent says, turning her back into a butterfly.

She turns herself back into a human. "I can do that myself, you know" she says.

"So I failed, like I said I would. Why not you give a try now, hmm?" Sapphire asks.

"No. That would never work." she said.

"Yes it would. You love her, no? I see how you look at her" Sapphire responds.

"Yes, but the problem is that it has to be mutual." Maleficent responds, through her teeth.

"Yes and that is why it didn't work for me and it will work for you. Why not try? What are you so afraid of?" the butterfly presses.

"I'm not" Maleficent says, stressfully.

"Are you scared that you won't wake her up? Or are you scared that you will?" Sapphire suggests.

"What are you going on about?" Maleficent asks, growing impatient.

"You're scared" she says.

"Well of course I am. Her life depends on—"

"—No. If she wakes up, there's no going back. That is why you're scared. You're scared to open yourself back up to her, again. You're scared to love again" she spoke.

"You know nothing!" Maleficent yelled.

"I am not scared... of anything" she says, approaching y/n.

She slowly leans over y/n. And as she leaned, all her feelings for the unconscious fairy below her, that she'd tried to suppress and hide, finally awakened. And she gave her the softest kiss on the lips.

Maleficent slowly got back up and turned to Sapphire. "I told you it wouldn't work, you littl—"

Suddenly a gasp was heard from behind them.

Y/n had woken up to two woman by her bed.

"Saf? Did you..." she asked, wondering why Sapphire was there.

"No" she responded, looking over to Maleficent. "And I do hate to say I told you so" she says with a light smile.

Y/n looks over to Maleficent.

"Mal. You..." y/n asked, in a questioning tone.

Maleficent nodded, a slight smile appearing on her face, accepting the immediate hug that she receives.

But after the hug came something she wasn't expecting. While still partially in the hug, y/n leans up at the taller fairy, and they lock eyes. Y/n then quickly closes the space between their faces, bringing Maleficent into a passionate kiss.

At first, Maleficent's eyes widened in surprise. But she quickly responded, bringing her hands up to y/n's face and kissing her back.

For years, this was one of the only things that Maleficent had wanted.

After what felt like forever, they finally broke apart, slowly.

Maleficent quickly looks over to where Sapphire was, only to see no one.

Y/n smiles at Maleficent, having finally figured out her own feelings. "Now let's go save our child" she says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 92 30
Days after her coronation as Queen of the Moors, Aurora disappears without a trace. When she is found, she must make a choice between the fairy that...
113K 3.3K 24
Her mother was a human who possessed magic... her father was another being with wings.. Eretria is half human with magic and half something else. Tra...
245K 26.1K 61
Everyone knows not to stray into the Grim Woods. If you do, the fair ones will take you. Artemis Redbrook, a lonely hunter, makes a deal with a fae t...
165K 4K 21
This is GxG story of Elsa x Fem!Reader DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT