phobia (sequel to insomnia) |...

By felix_michelin

you can stay here. SPOILERS ABOUT INSOMNIA ARE IN THIS SUMMARY the sequel of the zombie skz book "insomnia" ... More

author's note
zone 1: thoughts
zone 2: camera
zone 3: balloon
zone 4: ambiguity
zone 5: reckless
zone 6: eyes
zone 7: monster
zone 8: different
zone 9: indefinite
zone 10: heavy-hearted
zone 11: stigma
zone 12: turnover
zone 13: tears
zone 14: moonlight
zone 15: bombs
zone 16: breach
zone 17: lightning
zone 18: kids
zone 19: diary
zone 20: sanctuary
zone 21: shy
zone 22: gaze
zone 23: moon
zone 24: hyunho
zone 25: feelings
zone 26: marshmallows
zone 27: eavesdrop
zone 28: threat
zone 29: secrets
zone 30: sacrifices
zone 31: realization
zone 32: broken
zone 33: fireflies
zone 34: lucy
zone 35: heartaches
zone 36: crossed
zone 38: intruder
zone 39: uninvited
zone 40: dance
zone 41: home
zone 42: dawn

zone 37: savage

700 38 21
By felix_michelin

[A riot is happening

inside me]

Hyunjin's POV

"Where is she?" The guy holding the gun against my head asks Wonyoung.

Where is who? Wonyoung doesn't respond and then suddenly I hear one of the men grunt in pain and disappear into the darkness surrounding us in the forest. I look around as well but the gun remains pressing against my head. The men aim their guns blindly around them, trying to stay alert. I listen closely and hear a twig break meaning that someone is walking near us. Another man disappears into the darkness. I hear a few zombies nearby and open my eyes wide.

"Let them go," I hear a determined, bright voice. I look to see Hana aiming her gun at the man who is holding me at gunpoint. My eyes soften a little by the sight of her.

"There she is," The man chuckles and glances at Wonyoung. "You weren't lying, she is the immune," the man smirks. "No, immune would be able to take out two of our men so quickly."

I begin to connect the dots and realize that Wonyoung ratted us out to the YG group. She told them about Hana being alive and to come get her. She set this all up. I clench my fists even tighter once I realize how stupid I am to not notice her intentions. She intentionally put not only the Sanctuary but Hana in danger by revealing that we have her. How could she do that?

"You told?" Hana stares at Wonyoung in shock. Wonyoung finally looks up with a devilish smirk, glaring at Hana. I feel my heart burn and my body shake out of control by the sight of Wonyoung now.

"Why not be generous and share your blood, halfie?" Wonyoung teases.

"Yeah, halfie," the guy chuckles. I furrow my eyebrows and start to breathe heavily as my hands unclench and my heart beats faster. Hana looks at Wonyoung teary-eyed, shocked that she went this far to betray her. We meet eyes and Hana's expression drops by my face.

Hana's POV

His green eyes are glowing again. I keep my arms firm as I point my gun but Hyunjin's eyes are making me more worried than being kidnapped again. He's about to turn into zombie mode again and these people don't know he is immune like me.

"Hyunjin..." I say in a cautious tone but his heavy breathing but the dark look in his eyes are already out of my control.

"What's up with his eyes?" One of the bandits asks and then suddenly, Hyunjin quickly attacks the man aiming the gun at him.

"Bobby!" One of the men exclaims and reloads their shotgun to shoot Hyunjin. I feel my heart race when I see him reload and immediately shoot him in the head to protect Hyunjin. Wonyoung flinches and covers her ears in fear.

"Junhoe!" Another screams. I watch Hyunjin beat him up and pull him off. I put both of my hands on his shoulders and stare at his green eyes, trying to find Hyunjin in them again.

"Hyunjin, look at me," I tell him, and the zombie breathes heavily and raggedly. His breathing slows when he stares at me.

"Let's go Wonyoung," they invite her but she hesitates, staring at Hyunjin with glossy eyes. She slowly steps away from us and shakes her head.

"You promised to take her!" Wonyoung whines, pointing at me. She still wants me gone even after everything that has just occurred.

"She killed June!" One of the bandits says in horror.

"So kill her!" Wonyoung orders.

My eyes widen and Hyunjin speeds out of my grasp and grabs Wonyoung's neck. He begins to strangle her and raise her off the ground due to his super strength. I watch in horror and fear as he inhumanely squeezes her neck until she begins to choke up. She struggles to try and stop him, slapping his arms and shoulders but there is no use.

"HYUNJIN!" I yell and then I hear a zombie groan in the distance. We have to get back inside fast. "STOP!" I command him. I watch Hyunjin continue to asphyxiate Wonyoung but at the last minute, he drops her, making her fall to the ground as she grasps for air. I couldn't believe my eyes at what I just saw.

"We're done, Wonyoung," Hyunjin declares in a low voice. Wonyoung shakes her head, gasping for air.

"We're not done, not yet," Wonyoung breathes out and cues one of the men to restrain me. I struggle and then feel a needle stick into my neck, causing me to lose consciousness.

Everything goes black.

Jeongin's POV

"C'mon, Hana," I say, waiting outside the gates as my legs shake in anxiousness. I walk back and forth near the gate entrance as I wait for Hana to come back as she promised.

"Are you sure she said she knew where she was going?" Yeji asks me, shivering outside as she waits with me after I explained to her the sudden situation.

"She just said she will be back," I sigh. "She has super hearing and smell, she's got this," I say in a hopeful tone.

"Hopefully they get back in time so we can finally tell Lucy that she is playing with her little brother inside!" Yeji exerts the amount of concern and worry in her voice as she stands beside me.

"Why are you two waiting outside so late at night?" Jisung walks over to me, putting his hood over his head due to the cold weather.

"We're waiting for Hana to come back with Hyunjin and Wonyoung," Yeji explains.

"Wait, weren't you Felix, Wonyoung, and Hyunjin restrained from leaving?" Jisung asks.

"Well, Felix already broke it by going out with Jiah and her group, and now that Wonyoung stormed off and Hyunjin went after her, I feel like punishments mean nothing to them," I rant.

"How long did she say she'll take?" Jisung eyes us.

"I don't know but she promised she would be back," I say in a stressed manner.

"Hey, have you guys seen Hana?" Jaehyun asks us.

"Why is everyone awake? It's like midnight," Jisung looks at the moon and complains.

"Don't forget that everyone is also looking for Hana apparently too," Yeji adds which makes Jaehyun intrigued in our conversation.

"What happened to Hana?" Jaehyun questions.

Hana's POV

"Hana," I hear a whisper and begin to open my eyes when I feel a hand shake on my shoulders. "Hana," I hear again.  I look up and see Chan.  I tilt my head in confusion and try to focus on his face. "Are you alright?"  Chan asks me. I feel my eyes water and wrap my arms around Chan, sobbing into his chest.

"Mommy?" I hear Hyunho's sweet voice and lift my head from Chan's body. I look to my left to see Hyunjin and Hyunho standing while holding each other's hands. Besides them, I see Jaehyun which confuses me even more.

"Chan!" I hear Seungmin's voice and see him resting his hand on Chan's shoulder. "We have to go," he says urgently. I watch Seungmin take Chan away and disappear into thin air. I look to my left again and see Hyunjin and Hyunho walking towards me.

"Hyunjin?" I question and he doesn't respond.

Suddenly, Hyunjin wipes my tears with a small smile, making me want to cry even more. I watch Jaehyun disappear as Hyunjin does this and feel a pit in my stomach although my heart is full.

"Mommy, wake up," Hyunho tells me and I look at him with a perplexed expression. "Wake up!"

I slowly open my eyes, feeling a massive headache pulsing through my brain. My vision clears as I fixate my head straight. My arms and legs are tied against a pole. I look around anxiously as my throat clings for water. The room is bare with stains on the wall and nothing else but a table.

"Hyunjin!" A muffled scream comes out and I realize I am wearing a gag. I tug on the tight rope which is tied firmly. There is no one around. Hyunjin and Hyunho are gone. It was a dream.

I hear a faint scream which sounded like Hyunjin's and grow worried. I struggle to free myself with all the strength I have but nothing works. I feel a breeze on my back and realize that I'm only wearing my pants and my sports bra. What the hell? Did they touch me? Then, a bell rings and I hear a door open. I look over at the metal door which closes immediately after opening right when two men walk inside. I glare at them as they stride inside with smiles.

"Wow, you're right, the immune is pretty," one of them comments, staring at my body. I stay silent as they eye me uncomfortably. One of them has a shotgun in their hands while the other has a syringe. It looks like the same one that spiked me before.

"You must be wondering where your friends are, Minatozaki Hana," the man with the syringe refers to me by my full name. "Don't worry, at least one of them is fine," he chuckles. He's talking about Wonyoung. I could care less about her.

"Now that Wonyoung helped us capture you, I think it's time that we finally get the cure we have been fighting for," the man with the syringe smirks at me.

He walks over to me slowly and caresses my cheek. I wince in disgust and close my eyes. He laughs and grabs my jaw, making my neck hurt and headache worsen. Someone help me.

Felix's POV

We drive through the gates and down towards the hospital where Lia and Chaeryeong bring us to Jihyo who is on the second floor, talking to Jae.

"Hi, Jihyo," Chaeryeong politely interrupts them. Jihyo looks like she hasn't been sleeping since Hyunjin and Hana ran off and Jinyoung followed. I sigh in distress and start to get even more worried. Jae looks like he is trying to figure out another plan while Jihyo speaks.

"Oh, good, you two are back," Jihyo looks away from Jae.

"Yes, do you know exactly what happened to Hana and Hyunjin?" I ask worriedly.

"I just talked to Wonpil about it and he told me that Jinyoung got a weird letter from outside the gates a few days ago," Jae explains.

"Who is this guy?" Jaemin whispers to Jiah and I overhear.

"This is Jae, our medic," I inform them and Jiah nods.

"What did the letter say?" Changbin asks.

"Give us the girl or we attack," Jae explains. The girl must be Hana then.

"The girl as in Hana?" Felix questions and Jae nods.

"I would assume so," Jae says.

"Jinyoung left with Jisung, Sana, Jaehyun, Momo, and Taeyong to go get them back," Jihyo tells us. Jeez, that's a lot of people.

Of course, Sana and Jaehyun would want to go. They care about Hana a lot. Jisung would go to keep Hyunjin from getting killed. Taeyong is the leader of 127 so he feels responsible for Jaehyun and Momo is just trying to make sure Sana is safe. Too many liabilities.

"Who are these people you brought along?" Jae asks, looking at Jiah and her friends. Jae looks somewhat confused, making me feel like I needed to protect them because they were still adjusting to us and were weary of safe zones. I stand in front of Jiah and speak for them.

"They're from the small group we found a few days ago. We need you to interview them," I look at Jihyo. Jihyo nods, knowing that she is second-in-command if Jinyoung is absent. Before Jihyo takes the Jaemin, Jeno, and Chenle, I thought comes to mind.

"Do you know who left the letter?" I ask. Jihyo looks up at Jae nervously and then back at Changbin and me.

"It's the group that attacked SM Town years ago," Jihyo reveals. "The YG Group." My eyes grow wide when I hear that name.

"Wait, did you just say, YG?" Renjun questions and Jihyo nods, eyeing us.

"You guys have heard of them too?" Jihyo asks and I look at the newcomers behind me and beside me to see their fearful faces. Jiah, who is next to me, is trembling and I notice her rubbing her arms nervously. Her scars. They're from YG. They caused her to do that. I put my hand on her shoulder and give her a small smile. Jiah looks up and smiles a little though still looking worried.

"We have... history with them," Chenle uncovers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1K 23
Sequel to 'Meet' Hyunjin and Seungmin had the perfect life living in a big house with their beautiful daughter. Life for the three of them as a famil...
965K 27K 56
hyunjin x fem reader Y/N thought that everything she seen on TV was real; that the way the idols act on screen and off screen was the same. But when...
109K 3.9K 33
#6 in stray kids series โI'll wait for you.โž (Y/N) (L/N) isn't a normal high school girl. She doesn't have a normal life. Actually, quite the opposit...
154K 7.7K 35
"What's your problem with me?" "It's not you who's the problem, it's that you came here" he said. "Welcome to a stray's adventure, or as I'd like to...