Fine Line

By sadlydols

Tanner Logan is the heartthrob of the university, being the top pitcher the school has ever seen. Yet the coa... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21
22.
23
24
25.
26.
27
28
29.
30.
Epilogue
50k?!
Letter
Instagram
70k?!!
90k?!
Besties!!!
100k?
Hey!
Besties

18.

13.8K 211 182
By sadlydols

Chase.

my smexy pitch:
Hey I'll pick you up in twenty,
for our date :)

Me; can't wait and why did you
change your name?

my smexy pitch;
because I'm your sexy pitcher baby ;)

Me;
Can't stand you :)

my smexy pitch;
you love me

He so fucking adorable, he knows I love him. He honestly has been so good since that bullshit went down with Rachel. I still can't believe that bitch really try to trap my boyfriend...like girl really?

Kenzie knocks on my door smiling. "Look at you happy, like genuinely happy all because of a guy."

"Yeah, I'm a weak bitch." Laughing at her comment

"No, you just are like the rest of us who can't resist hot players." Kenzie see my struggling with my top, she was quick to help me tie it.

"I seriously love this outfit the light creme color jeans and the long black crop top..are you trying to get pregnant?" She laughs

"Oh lord do not bring that bad juju in here not when I just got off my period." Shaking my head

"I'm kidding, I can't believe we are about to graduate."

There was a loud knock on the door. "Shit, I know can you get that?"  blushing so big.

Kenzie rushes to the front door, "mr. Logan are you here to take my girl out?"

"Why yes ms. Grey I'd love too." Tanner laughs

"What do we have here, who is this." AJ goes along with the joke

"This guy wants to take our precious Chase out." Kenzie gasp

"What are your intentions, you plan on meeting her sexual needs if she wants?" AJ asked

"Of course, even though she never has to return ever." I know Tanner is grinning like an idiot

Before I head out, I fix my heels. Yes I am in heels for this man! I can actually rock heels and so he needs to appreciate it. Tanner puts his hand over his heart.

"I fucking pledge allegiance to only you and that ass." Tanner winks holding out flowers.

"You got me flowers, you big dork," kissing his cheek before I take the flowers smelling them.

"Here, I got the flowers you two go have fun seriously and oh if we see you at the party then good." Kenzie blushes

I walk in front of Tanner and I know he is checking out my ass in these pants. Thank you for the butt workouts I've been doing with Olivia. Tanner grips my hips pushing me up against the wall, kissing my lips.

"God, you look so fucking good baby."

"You look so good as well, your polo button up and black jeans...so smexy my pitcher," giving him a wink. 

Tanner intertwines our fingers as we head downstairs too his car. I have my license I just don't drive around college because I can always use Tanner's or Olivia's car if needed. He has not told me anything about this date. I am nervous, really fucking nervous.

Tanner hands me a blind fold. "You know what to do," grinning ear too ear.

A few minutes later....

Tanner was guiding me around, and honestly it smelled like books. Are we at a library? Seriously wait what are we doing at a library. As he removed the blind fold to reveal that in fact we were in a library. It was decorated with candles and food, this is so beautiful.

"Baby." wrapping my arms around him giving him multiple kisses.

"Did I do okay?" He grins

"God yes, this is so beautiful and I love it." Eyeing everything and piece he set up. My god I am so in love with him.

"So I didn't see you for a couple of days everything okay?" Asking him as I eat the pasta.

"Yeah, just been waiting for my letter to tell me if I am going to play in the double A or High A so stressed all my life I've been working for the major leagues, and if I make it into the double A I have a higher chance too get playing time in the big leagues." He says eating his food

"Well I think you will do amazing because, you are a great pitcher from what I've seen at the games." Smiling at him

"Thank you for believing in me it means a lot." Tanner takes hold of my hand

Dinner was just amazing, and I love being in the school library it's so big and beautiful it's my heaven. He knows this because he has literally had to drag me out of here a lot. Just for him to even plan this I know took a lot of begging for Helga the librarian.

After dinner was done and over and everything got put away.

"So I have a gift for you, and you have to put the blind fold back on." Tanner smirks

"I don't think I can take more gifts, this one is perfect," blushing softly at my boyfriend.

"This one is going to be great." Tanner takes ahold of my now sweaty hands. I hate my hands are sweaty that is so not hot. "Hey, princess relax you are always safe in my hands."

I swear we were in the car for about fifteen minutes and I was getting scared when it finally came to an halt. "Tanner if you are going to kill me please make sure my books go to Olivia and Kenzie!"

"Noted, but I am not coming to kill you but stay there so I can get out." The door slams shut and I started to get nervous.  Tanner Logan blind fold...what in the world. My side door opens and Tanner picks me up, shutting the door with me still in his arms...how in the world?

Setting me down, he wraps my arms around him. Stairs there are stairs, then a step up. My heels tap on the floor making that annoying sound. We come to a stop and Tanner let's go of me. "What do you feel?"

"A table?" questioning myself. "Take the blind fold off."

Unwrapping the blind fold, it reveals a kitchen. A beautiful kitchen...grey tile floors, with matching cabinets, and a huge sink on the side of a huge aisle. "What is this, are you house sitting?"

"Do you remember that night your mom showed up at your apartment, well I can't ever get that out of my head you being there at that apartment you were unsafe...I know it reminded you of that horrible one you lived with your mom when she hurt you, and so I went looking." He pauses "looking for a place of your own, a place you can feel safe and secure."

He did not rent a whole house for me? Did he? What the fuck?

"So, I talked with my dad and I told him I didn't care if we didn't work out having your mom know your location would always bug me so I bought you a house." Tanner smiles

I am so glad I had water proof mascara on, I was crying like a baby. No one has ever done anything like this for me. I don't know why the fuck he would do this...someone care so much for my own safety.

"One more thing.." Tanner hands me an envelope that looks very important that was mailed to him. "Open it and read it."

It was already opened, so I slide the paper out. "Oh my god Tanner your pitching for the double A Tanner your dreams came  true, you're staying here in Georgia." I jump into his arms holding onto him tight.

"I am baby, my dreams came true."

Pulling back, I smash my lips onto his. Our tongue fought for dominance and I won this time. His hands gripped my ass, as he walks us out of the room. I am beyond so proud of him, I know this is what he has always wanted and it happened for him. Tanner opens a door, breaking the kiss. Turning my head, there was a beautiful king size bed.

"Can I be your roommate because you know it's close to my new job and everything." He laughs setting me on the bed.

My finger shake as I unbutton his shirt, sliding it off his arms. This idiot should know he is living here with me because I am not staying here alone. Struggling with his belt, Tanner just laughs. "Tell me what you want Chase." Sliding his thumb against my bottom lip.

"You forever, with me here."

Tanner.

"You forever, with me here." She says softly

Placing my hands on her cheeks, lowering myself down too kiss her. She is it for me, I got baseball and I have the girl of my dreams.  My body hovers over hers, her hand was cold as she pumped my hard cock in my jeans. My head lowered into the crook of her neck. She makes me weak at the simplest touch, and I fucking love it.

My fingers on the other hand has not trouble with her pants. Disappearing under her fabric, playing with her nub. She was wet for me, and it made my dick twitch in her hand. "I am in love with you Tanner." God I had to clench my ass just to not cum in her hand, after she said that. I wanted this moment to last our first time in our home.

Moving her hand out of my jeans, press my lips to the skin on her stomach slowly kissing up letting my tongue slip out every now and then. She can be as loud as she wants no one can stop us. Sucking on her right nipple my other hand played with her left..can't leave it hanging. She hated this she wanted me so bad I can tell by her trusting her body up.

Her body is begging for me, begging too feel me inside. "Please baby, I want you." She moans. Sliding my pants off, and then her shirt. She was just naked in all her glory. I am so fucking lucky, and beyond happy.

Slowly sliding into her, she lets out a moan gripping my hand. We never held hands durning sex, and it made me happy. "I can see us in the mirror." She points out. Turning my head, seeing she was right, leaning up a bit more so I could see my body and see my thrust into her. So fucking hot, taking her legs holding as she rest them over my arms gave me more access.

"Fuck." She lets out

Thrusting deep and fast into her, she had nothing to hold onto she was squirming under me and god it was hot. She was screaming at this point and my god I was close but I couldn't come just yet. "You like this baby?"

"Yes, Tanner please don't stop." her back was arching, fuck I can't hold it in anymore.

"Ride me, ride me please." I pant sliding out of her, pulling on my neck our lips connected. Our make outs were so hot but this one was so sloppy hot. Once she was satisfied with the kiss, Chase straddle me slowly sliding down on me.

I expected her to ride me slowly, fuck no she surprised me by riding me fast. Her boobs were teasing me as they bounced, gripping them causing her to moan. This was so fucking good, I don't know if it was because of the date, the house, or me getting to play for double A but holy fuck.

Chase pulls me up, kissing me hard as her walls clench around me. She was about to explode and so was I. "Cum with my baby fucking cum with me." Fuck her one last ride did it for the both of us, she rode out both of our orgasms her body was shaking at this point.

"Chase, you've never fucked me like this." I pant

"I know, I just fucking felt so happy and just was so turned on by the date, the house, and you getting your dream job...I don't know I just holy shit." She giggles

We were so sweaty, and a shower was definitely needed thank god I bought some shower stuff a couple of days ago. Fuck nothing can ruin my happiness now, this girl has definitely shown me the better ways in life.

——————

Tanner such a simp 🙄😂 last update until Friday 🥺🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 2.7K 38
When Alyssa received her scholarship to attend The university of Houston, she had no idea that one kiss in a club could be so persistent. Running in...
283K 5.6K 56
Returning from winter break, Sage Kimberly is looking forward to completing her final year of college with no unnecessary distractions. With very hig...
118K 2.5K 31
Harper Silva is surprised that Ashton Price knows she exists. From being invisible for two years, he has suddenly taken interest of her, turning her...
2M 58.5K 77
Emma's life takes an exciting turn when she moves back to her hometown. Certain circumstances cause her to run into the schools most notorious footba...