False Hero (Kiritsugu M Reade...

By TheAnimeManofYeet

Brought into another world on accident from a foreign goddess, Y/n, the False Hero is inserted into a battle... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Start Of My Story
Chapter 2: Calico and Thomson's Contender
Chapter 3: Weaponcraft
Chapter 4: Weeks Later
Chapter 5: Don't Take Them Away
Chapter 6: Hero vs Hero
Chapter 7: Lone Survivor
Chapter 8: My Name Is..
Chapter 9: You're Better Off Away
Chapter 10: Place To Stay
Cbapter 11: Muramasa
Chapter 12: Love You Red
Chapter 14: Wave Incoming
Chapter 15: The Wave
Chapter 16: No Time To Die

Chapter 13: Partner

3.5K 138 82
By TheAnimeManofYeet

To our beautiful Red..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning, just as Muramasa had said, Red passed away in her sleep. Everyone had mourned our loss in our own ways. Illya and Schwi were in tears while Muramasa was comforting them. He was in pain as well but knew he had to be strong to take care of the two. Me on the other hand, I was next to Red's body. We had placed her on the table as I was getting ready to cremate her.

Y/n: "..."

I gently pushed her hair back and rub her head like she'd always ask me as I place a few more roses around her.

Naofumi: "Y/n"

I turn around and see Naofumi, Schwi and a small girl with wings behind her.

Naofumi: "I heard about what happened with Red. I'm sorry about your loss"

I grab Red's hand and hold it up to my cheek as pain crushes my heart.

Y/n: "I.. I didn't save her"

Naofumi: "Y/n it wasn't your-"

Y/n: "If I hadn't gone out that day.. If I had listened to my gut regarding that place.. Illya wouldn't of gotten caught and Red.."

Naofumi: "We had no idea what would happen. Don't blame yourself"

Y/n: "I just want to be by myself right now. The girls and Muramasa are in the other room"

Naofumi nodded and placed a hand on my shoulder before he left. Raphtalia left a few flowers on Red's stomach before her and the other girl left with their master.

Y/n: "I'm sorry Red"

I tear runs down the side of my face as I kneel next to her.

Y/n: "I'm so sorry.. Why did you do it? Why didn't you just let me take the hit?"

Irisviel: "It wasn't your fault"

Y/n: "THEN WHO'S WAS IT?! Why did they have to take my Red from me? Why would they kill her? She didn't do anything wrong.. She was my partner"

It felt as if a hand was on my shoulder, trying to be there to support me.

Y/n: "I don't know what to do anymore... I want my red back"

I felt a warm sensation on my back, like someone was comforting me with a smile.

Irisviel: "You aren't alone are you?"

I look at my hand as a small pendant Illya gave me was wrapped around my hand.

Irisviel: "You still have them. All of them"

Y/n: "Illya"

A knife from my pocket falls as I grab it and look at it carefully.

Y/n: "Muramasa"

Finally, a little teddy bear that Schwi had given me a few nights before as a gift for the nightmares I had been having falls from my cloak.

Y/n: "Schwi"

I look up and see the roses that had just been placed.

Y/n: "Naofumi"

Irisviel: "You still have friends.. You have a purpose still. Don't ever forget that"

Y/n: "I still have them.. I still have my family!!"

I rise up and notice Red had a smile on her face. I chuckle to myself as I put her hand up to my forehead.

Y/n: "You are cheering me on weren't you? I'm sorry you saw me in such a pathetic state. I promise you, you will never see me like that again... I will do everything I can and can't do to protect everyone I got"

I kiss her hand and gently place it back down as the others came out the room.

Muramasa: "You finished saying goodbye?"

Y/n: "Yea.. I'm okay with letting her rest"

Muramasa: "You girls said goodbye as well?"

The two girls nod as they walk over to me. I grab the two's hands as Naofumi and his girls stand beside me.

Muramasa: "Red.. I'm sorry that we couldn't do much for you. I'm sorry we weren't able to save you. And I'm sorry we weren't able to avenge you. You had a heart of gold that kept all of us afloat. We promise to never forget and never leave you behind as long as we live. We will carry you in our hearts until the day we reunite in a better place. In a paradise far from here"

He lights a fire and looks at me. A thought runs through my brain of a home.

Y/n: "In a house.. a large house.. One with a shed and a backyard with a beautiful shot of the sky.. Something perfect"

Y/n: "Yea.. Just like that"

Illya: "Papa?"

I squeeze her hand a little to let her know I was fine.

Y/n: "I'm okay princess"

Illya: "I promise.."

I look at Illya who puts her head on my leg.

Illya: "I promise to become strong. Strong enough to protect you and the others!!.. I'll learn more of my magecraft to be able to heal any sickness and injury!! I'll be able to save everyone"

I pat her head as she dries her tears.

Y/n: "I believe you Illya. I know you'll become incredible"

I look back at Muramasa and nod.

??: "That will be enough of that"

We turn around to see guards of the kingdom standing behind us.

Naofumi: "Now isn't-"

Guard: "Quiet you bastard. Dud hero, the Sword hero was found with grave wound and unable to use his weapon last night. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?"

I glare at him as soon as I see those damn crests on them. This kingdom was the ones responsible for allowing that sick fuck to roam around as he pleased. Because of him, Red took that sword to her stomach and died. It's because of them that I lost my partner.

Guard: "We found blood in the hero's estate as well as witnesses saying that little.. slave was seen in his care"

I pull out my gun and was about to shoot him but Muramasa held my hand back.

Muramasa: "Don't insult her again.. You'll regret saying anything else if you do"

Guard: "What? Call her a slave? That's exactly what she is. Oh, excuse me. I forgot the little slave girl was dead so the right word should be was-"

I throw my knife near his head which startles him.

Y/n: "I only missed because my anger blinded me for a second"

He growls a little as his guards take a few steps forward.

Guard: "Whatever. We are taking her corpse for inspection to see if it really has any correlation with the Sword hero's attack. Though, it is pretty obvious it was her. Trying to prostitute herself to get close to him and all"

I charge at him but Raphtalia and Naofumi held me back again.

Y/n: "DON'T TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT YOU BITCH!!"

Guard: "Watch your tone boy. As a matter a fact, I could let her off the hook. As long as these hungry boys here get to have a little fun with the girl for a bit"

Guard: "Woo woo!! Let us have her boss"

Guard: "She does have a good body on her despite being a slave"

Y/n: "I WON'T LET YOU LAY A FINGER-!!"

Guard: "Oh quiet you. Your threats aren't worth a damn. Who knows, they might cave her in a little to make it see-"

He was punched right before he could finish by Muramasa who had enough of his shit.

Muramasa: "I said.. Enough. Talking. About her"

Guard: "You.. You realize what you have just done?!"

Muramasa: "Protecting someone who can't protect herself"

Guard: "Men, catch that bastard!!"

He jumps back and grabs a sword as I free myself and pull out Calico. Illya uses her projections to surround us while Schwi pulls out her sniper.

??: "Enough!! All of you!!"

Guard: "Is that?!"

Y/n: "Motoyasu"

He arrives and stands in between us.

Motoyasu: "All of you, return to the castle at once!!"

Guard: "But-"

Motoyasu: "But nothing!! Go back, now!!"

Guard: "Y-Yes sir!!"

They scramble to leave as he turns around to me.

Motoyasu: "The king needs us. When you finish.. come. It's of the upmost importance that you arrive. All of you"

He takes off as everything calms down and we put our weapons away. I light up a match and put the fire on the wood. We all watch as Red's corpse goes to ash until the very end. We bow our heads and shoot one final prayer to her.

Y/n: "Have a safe trip-"

??: "I love you all"

All of our heads fly up as we hear a voice call out to us.

Illya: "Red?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Multiple people walk past a young man who was sitting back on a wall. He hadn't moved in a few days since having been thrown out the kingdom and was living as a homeless man. All of the people would look at him in disgust before taking off as he noticed them. Only one man stood in front of him, looking at the bastard the entire time he was there.

Y/n: "You look like shit Ren. How does it feel losing everything and being at your lowest? Next to the scum underneath me"

Ren would glare at me but barely had the energy or ability to move.

Ren: "Fuck.. You"

Y/n: "I thought about killing you that day.. but really, seeing you like this? Dying slowly as you lost everything makes this so much better than a bullet to the head"

Ren: "I'll.. kill.. you"

Y/n: "I'm sure you will. Did you hear? A new Sword hero has been summoned to take over for you. That means you aren't important anymore"

The last person left as I blow out the smoke from my cigar.

Y/n: "What a wonderful day today has been"

Ren: "I'll-"

I pull out Calico and unload the whole barrel on him. Once I heard the click I stop and put it back inside my cloak.

??: "Looks like you really are who I thought"

I look up and see a boy standing on top of a building.

??: "Taking out an innocent seems pretty low of you"

Y/n: "This idiot was nothing but trash that got my partner killed. I just did my duty as a citizen to take the garbage out"

I reload Calico while holding my knife next to me.

Y/n: "You have business with me? You'll have to put it in hold for now. I got a wave to catch up to so I have no time to spend on you"

He drops down and I'm able to get a better look at him.

Y/n: "You look some what familiar. Have we met?"

??: "This is our first. Say, you said a new Sword hero is in town. Who is it, if that bastard isn't it?"

He makes two blades appear on his hands as I ready myself.

Y/n: "You want intel? I don't mind, but who are you?"

Faker: "Call me Faker"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days ago

We arrive at the kings place and find him sitting down, angry at something.

King: "It appears that the Sword hero has lost his ability to use his weapon. We have a culprit-"

Y/n: "I did it. He won't be able to use that sword ever again"

Everyone stops and looks at me in bewilderment other than the king.

King: "Because of your idiocy, we have lost one of the Cardinal Heroes in an important time when the next wave is approaching. We can't summon another one so we have to appointment another one in his stead"

I see Muramasa look around in confusion as he seems to touch the air.

Muramasa: "What the hell?"

I look back at him and understand what's happening.

King: "We've decided that-"

Y/n: "I found his replacement"

I turn around and point at Muramasa as he continues to be confused.

Muramasa: "Me?"

Y/n: "You can see it right? The things around you"

Muramasa: "I do see something but.. What does this say? Swor-SWORD HERO?!"

Guard: "Impossible?! It already chose somebody?"

A lot of voices could be heard around until the King slammed his fist on his chair.

King: "Enough. If he's the chosen one, so be it. Take the sword and-"

Muramasa: "I refuse to accept that sword"

King: "What?!"

Muramasa: "That sword killed a loved one and used by psycho hero you summoned. I rather use my own"

He pulls out a katana from his cloak while others argue about his revelation.

King: "Blasphemy!! You will use this sword and-"

In a flash, Muramasa cut the sword with one slice before walking back to me.

Muramasa: "According to my title, I get whatever sword I want. I like this one"

The sword is destroyed once he sheaths his sword back and the King ends up loses his mind. At the end of this little "meeting", we are given the goal of protecting Melromarc from the waves that's coming 5 days from now. We leave the shitty castle as a new team.

Y/n: "New Sword hero Muramasa"

Muramasa: "Looks like I'll have to train a bit to catch up. Not that I think I need it"

Y/n: "Schwi"

Schwi: "I have checked my gun as requested. Everything okay"

Y/n: "Illya"

Illya: "Illya will learn everything I can Papa!!"

Y/n: "Naofumi, Raphtalia.. Little chick?"

Filo: "Filo, not chick!!"

Naofumi: "It's okay. Looks like we got to train a little more to be prepared friend?"

Y/n: "I'll do everything I can to destroy the next wave"

??: "Do your best master"

I blow my smoke out as I smile a little.

Y/n: "Yea, you got it.. Partner"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 128 7
𝑭𝑢𝑹𝑻𝑼𝑡𝑨𝑻𝑬 enough to be given a second chance at life, but unfortunate enough to be given a second life in a dangerous world. Now, as Y/n fi...
Betrayal By Lila

Fanfiction

810 48 19
The Rising of the Shield Hero- Naofumi x Reader Reincarnating into a world very different from hers, Y/N has been thrust into the spotlight. Her and...
38.3K 1.7K 28
When one of the most powerful and feared cursed spirits possesses a young boy, the world seems to be on the verge of collapse. However, everything is...
539 44 43
(Reader-insert!) Y/N was a descendant of a line of aliens, her ancestors were extraterrestrials so most of her traits came from them. Only her beauti...