Property of the League

By PaladinAsh

Izuku Midoriya disappeared at four years of age after being diagnosed as quirkless. After countless years of... More

1. Changes
2. Quirks
3. Home
4. Human Interaction
5. Heroic Beginings
6.UA HIGH!
7. Scars of the Past
8. Moc Battles and Real Explanations
9. Socialise!
10. Unforeseen
11. Reawoken
12. Training
13. The UA Sports Festival!
14. Hero names
16. Internships
17. Scary
18.The Hosu Incident
19.The Captured
20. The Bakugo's
21. So... Lava and Cat?
22. Hemoquirkology
23. Member Kaminari? Oh I Love Kaminari
24. I watched Bill Wurtz while writing this
25. The I-Expo

15. Confession

1.9K 54 29
By PaladinAsh

Izuku's pov

"Alright, have you all selected your agency?" dad asked, "yes sir!" Most of the class replied. I had barely managed to get through all the agencies, why in the hell did 5'500 agencies want me? "Also Izuku, I forgot to give you the list of freelance heroes," He said while producing another slab of paper. I groaned and slammed my head into my desk. The class chuckled since I was complaining for the whole day about all the agencies, like who the hell is arm fall off boy? (google it). I opened the slab and one particular name stood out 'Hawks'.

I flicked through the rest of them but decided that the #3 was the best option for me. I grabbed a highlighter and ran it over the name. I teleported the book to dads desk before rubbing my forehead. "Now that you all have picked your agencies, here are the addresses that you'll be going to for the next two weeks, Go to the dorms and pack," Dad said while handing a piece of paper to each of the class, minus me. The class filed out leaving the two of us alone "Where do I go?" I asked "There's no address, it just says 'you'll see me'" Dad replied with a shrug. "Knowing him, I'm screwed" I chuckled before teleporting to my dorm room. I casually threw a bit of clothing into a big while leaving my hero costume beside it.

I removed my goggles and jumped into my pyjamas. I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm gonna go to bed earlier. as soon as I put my head onto my pillow I got a call "Oi Deku, the Nerds are doing a movie night or something, get down here" Kacchan demanded, "can you carry me?" I asked Tiredly "Deku *sigh* you can teleport". I teleported to his side and poked his side "I know but I'm tirrrreed!" I whined with a fake pout "damn nerd" He glared at me playfully before he realised that the kitchen wasn't empty "damn and here I thought you liked Uraraka" Ashido giggled "WHAT ARE YOU DOING RACCOON EYES?" Kacchan shouted "getting oreo's" She replied while grabbing a sleeve of the cookies.

I teleported back to my dorms and put my eraser goggles back on, grabbed a blanket and teleported to the couch. "Hey, Aizawbro" Kirishima smiled "hey guys" I replied. I had intentionally avoided them during lunch since I didn't want to explain my other quirks. the rest of the class sat into different area's around the TV and began debating movies "Why don't we let Shinso pick since he's the newest 1-A member" Iida suggested "no thank you, im not into the movies you guys would like" Shinso replied, "you think we're not manly enough?" Kirishima asked "Pfft I can watch anything" Kaminari replied. The class agreed, minus me. Shinso sighed while grabbing the TV remote. He moved the cursor to a movie that dad told me about, It made papa cry in the first twenty minutes on the night they saved me.

"I'm out" I stated while standing up "aw c'mon you not up for it?" Kaminari joked "Shinso, please record his reaction" I requested with a black face "ah I take it that Mr Aizawa is a man of culture" he replied. I chuckled and teleported back to my room. I decided that I'd do some capture training so I grabbed the cloth and teleported to the green area around our dorms. I began to do the exercises that dad told me to do, mostly regarding my quirks. I can hold my control for like 2 minutes while making my cloth move. I continued for another hour or two till I got a video. 

Denki was on the floor beside Uraraka bawling his eyes out while shouting "WHY HE HAVE TO KILL HER" (I have not watched this movie, I just went on Netflix and searched horror). I walked back inside and saw Kaminari sniffling while being patted on the back. "You alright Kaminari?" I asked "y~yeah, You were right" He replied "eh don't feel bad, Papa did the same thing," I said with a slight smile. The class quietly chuckled while I sat on the floor "Aizawa, why does Bakugo call you Deku? and why do you call him Kacchan?" Uraraka asked

I awkwardly looked down "Kacchan was my old childhood best friend, when we were four years old. I forget where Deku comes from but it sounds weird when he calls me Izuku or Aizawa" I replied quietly. "Oh I get you, I didn't think Bakugo had friends," Uraraka said with a small laugh. Kacchan stood up and went to slap her head. I quickly made him sit back down causing him to grumble. "Hey Aizawbro, what exactly are your quirks?" Kirishima asked 

I sighed before looking down again. "you know about my regen and Teleportation, One of my others allows me to control people if they're in my eyesight and the other one gives me the wings you saw" I answered "That's so cool bro! no wonder Bakugo didn't fight back at the end" He said like it was a massive revelation "I guess, I don't really know how to use the wings compared to the way I can use teleportation" I continued "when you teleported the ball to the moon, how did you get it back?" Jiro asked "Well, I can teleport stuff without touching it so long as I've teleported it before" I explained, "so theoretically, you could teleport Bakugo to you?" Yaoyoryozu asked "Don't you dare" Kacchan threatened. He genuinely looked scary so I teleported Todoroki instead.

As he dropped onto my lap he looked at me before smiling. "now young man what do you want for Christmas?" I asked mockingly "One slice of green cake" He replied without skipping a beat. I blushed before returning him to his seat. "That quirk is really like One of Red Riots allies" Kirishima commented. "Yeah wasn't Tele his name?" Jiro asked "I guess they're similar, I haven't seen many videos of gen 1 heroes" I replied with sweat dripping off me. "yeah it's sad that most of the content around them is missing" Sero complained, "Anyway what's the next movie?" Kaminari asked while picking up the remote. I wanted to suggest lilo and stitch but they'd call me childish. We watched a few random movies before we decided to play some games.

"who wants to play truth or dare?" Ashido asked "sure why not" "im down" "K". I went to stand up and walk out but had my pyjama's grabbed by Todoroki. He shook his head and pointed to the spot beside him. I sighed and plopped down to him. "Alright, let's go!" Ashido shouted. We started the game and it started slow. "Aizawbro, Truth or Dare?" Kirishima asked "um. truth" I replied "how do you swing?" He asked causing Ashido to 'ooo' "I have no clue what that means" I replied dumbfounded "do you like boys, girls, both or neither?" He clarified. 'well I've never thought about that, I guess I like boys, I mean, I think I like Kacchan and Todoroki' I thought for a second before answering "boys... I think"

The class ooed a bit while Ashido began saying who I'd look cute with. "um Ashido, Truth or dare?" I asked "Truth" she replied excitedly "how do you swing?" I asked, "oh damn im down for everyone, Proudly Pan!" She answered with a huge smile. The game continued till Todoroki's turn "Aizawa truth or dare?" He asked "Dare" "call someone daddy or mommy for the rest of the night," He said with a devilish smirk. I blushed before just replying "fine"

I turned to Kacchan and with my head hung "*inhale* Truth or dare, Daddy" I asked while being super embarrassed. "Damn Deku, Dare" He huffed while hiding his cheeks "um, Do a handstand for three rounds" I requested. He huffed before going into the gymnastic position. He picked Kaminari and forced him to let off 1.3 million volts, causing him to short circuit. We all laughed at him while he walked around like an idiot. After a few rounds, Todoroki was topless, Kirishima had torn his shirt while using his quirk, Yaoyoryozu made a giant longsword that she was balancing on her head, Mina was wearing Sero's jacket, Sato was baking a cake and dark shadow was being petted by Jiro 

"Aizawa, truth or dare," Ojiro asked "Dare" I replied excitedly, I was actually getting into the game. "Sit on Todoroki's lap" He smirked. I sat onto the topless boy and tried to hide my blush. Remember when I said that I thought I liked Todoroki and Kacchan, scratch that, I do like them. I shuffled a bit before becoming comfortable, too comfortable. After another four or so rounds, I fell asleep on top of Todoroki. I felt my eyes fluttering a bit later to see Todoroki Carrying me "h-h-h-h Hey. TODOROKI?!" I asked while jumping out of his arms. "You fell asleep, I was bringing you to your room" He replied. I looked to his left and saw Kacchan beside him "whys Kacch-Daddy here?" I asked with a ton of embarrassment "we wanted to talk, once you woke up" he replied 

We all arrived in my room and sat awkwardly. "so what is it you want to talk about?" I asked "well Deku... the thing i-" "Me and Bakugo like you and want to know if you wanted to go out with us" Todoroki monotoned. I sat in shock, Why would they like me? Todoroki's aura has always been really calming and oddly familiar while I always feel safe when I'm around Kacchan. "no need to be so blunt Icy-Hot" Kacchan muttered while looking over me. I slowly pulled my goggles down to realise that I was crying. "w-w-w-why'd you w-w-want m~me?" I asked. Kacchan and Todoroki grabbed me into a hug that lasted for a while longer than I expected.

They pulled away and rubbed my tears. "Don't you dare think that we haven't thought about it" Kacchan demanded "we love everything about you, and to see you hiding your beautiful face under those goggles kinda hurts" Todoroki stated "i-i-i-I l-l-l-love you b~both T-T-T-Too" I replied while grabbing them into a hug again. I'm getting used to their touch, Kacchans oddly soft hands and Todoroki's different temperatures, It felt comforting. They both smiled at me while reciprocating the hug. "you're too cute" Kacchan smiled before ruffling my hair. I slowly looked up at Todoroki and placed my forehead on his chest while Kacchan rested beside him. We all slumped into my bed and I ended up In a gay sandwich. 

I giggled at the sensation of people loving me, not like Dad, Papa and Auntie but like Papa how loves dad. I felt arms encasing me and the two different voices in my ears. "I love you" both voice's stated. I smiled and replied "I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 12.1K 28
Midoriya has no quirk. His father decided to leave him in a random forest and Midoriya decided to live by himself. Nothing comes from trusting people...
134K 4.3K 51
Izuku Midoria returned home after disappearing 10 years earlier. What will happen when he is reunited with his childhood friend? What happenes when h...
7.7K 310 15
DISCONTINUED Everyone has a soulmate. The only thing is, is that you don't know who they are. They could be your closest friend or a stranger from a...
119K 3.3K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...