15. Confession

Izuku's pov

"Alright, have you all selected your agency?" dad asked, "yes sir!" Most of the class replied. I had barely managed to get through all the agencies, why in the hell did 5'500 agencies want me? "Also Izuku, I forgot to give you the list of freelance heroes," He said while producing another slab of paper. I groaned and slammed my head into my desk. The class chuckled since I was complaining for the whole day about all the agencies, like who the hell is arm fall off boy? (google it). I opened the slab and one particular name stood out 'Hawks'.

I flicked through the rest of them but decided that the #3 was the best option for me. I grabbed a highlighter and ran it over the name. I teleported the book to dads desk before rubbing my forehead. "Now that you all have picked your agencies, here are the addresses that you'll be going to for the next two weeks, Go to the dorms and pack," Dad said while handing a piece of paper to each of the class, minus me. The class filed out leaving the two of us alone "Where do I go?" I asked "There's no address, it just says 'you'll see me'" Dad replied with a shrug. "Knowing him, I'm screwed" I chuckled before teleporting to my dorm room. I casually threw a bit of clothing into a big while leaving my hero costume beside it.

I removed my goggles and jumped into my pyjamas. I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm gonna go to bed earlier. as soon as I put my head onto my pillow I got a call "Oi Deku, the Nerds are doing a movie night or something, get down here" Kacchan demanded, "can you carry me?" I asked Tiredly "Deku *sigh* you can teleport". I teleported to his side and poked his side "I know but I'm tirrrreed!" I whined with a fake pout "damn nerd" He glared at me playfully before he realised that the kitchen wasn't empty "damn and here I thought you liked Uraraka" Ashido giggled "WHAT ARE YOU DOING RACCOON EYES?" Kacchan shouted "getting oreo's" She replied while grabbing a sleeve of the cookies.

I teleported back to my dorms and put my eraser goggles back on, grabbed a blanket and teleported to the couch. "Hey, Aizawbro" Kirishima smiled "hey guys" I replied. I had intentionally avoided them during lunch since I didn't want to explain my other quirks. the rest of the class sat into different area's around the TV and began debating movies "Why don't we let Shinso pick since he's the newest 1-A member" Iida suggested "no thank you, im not into the movies you guys would like" Shinso replied, "you think we're not manly enough?" Kirishima asked "Pfft I can watch anything" Kaminari replied. The class agreed, minus me. Shinso sighed while grabbing the TV remote. He moved the cursor to a movie that dad told me about, It made papa cry in the first twenty minutes on the night they saved me.

"I'm out" I stated while standing up "aw c'mon you not up for it?" Kaminari joked "Shinso, please record his reaction" I requested with a black face "ah I take it that Mr Aizawa is a man of culture" he replied. I chuckled and teleported back to my room. I decided that I'd do some capture training so I grabbed the cloth and teleported to the green area around our dorms. I began to do the exercises that dad told me to do, mostly regarding my quirks. I can hold my control for like 2 minutes while making my cloth move. I continued for another hour or two till I got a video. 

Denki was on the floor beside Uraraka bawling his eyes out while shouting "WHY HE HAVE TO KILL HER" (I have not watched this movie, I just went on Netflix and searched horror). I walked back inside and saw Kaminari sniffling while being patted on the back. "You alright Kaminari?" I asked "y~yeah, You were right" He replied "eh don't feel bad, Papa did the same thing," I said with a slight smile. The class quietly chuckled while I sat on the floor "Aizawa, why does Bakugo call you Deku? and why do you call him Kacchan?" Uraraka asked

I awkwardly looked down "Kacchan was my old childhood best friend, when we were four years old. I forget where Deku comes from but it sounds weird when he calls me Izuku or Aizawa" I replied quietly. "Oh I get you, I didn't think Bakugo had friends," Uraraka said with a small laugh. Kacchan stood up and went to slap her head. I quickly made him sit back down causing him to grumble. "Hey Aizawbro, what exactly are your quirks?" Kirishima asked