Undecided Love ~ [MCD x Rea...

By ShipperLizzie

Y/n is on adventure to find out who she really is. As Aphmau's sister she takes on the role of the Lord's sec... More

Entry No. 1
Entry No. 2
Entry No. 3
Entry No. 4
Entry No. 5
Entry No. 6
Entry No. 7
Entry No. 8
Entry No. 9
Entry No. 10
Entry No. 11
Entry No. 12
Entry No. 13
Entry No. 14
Entry No. 15
Entry No. 16
Entry No. 17
Entry No. 18
Entry No. 19
Entry No. 20
Entry No. 21
Entry No. 22
Entry No. 23
Entry No. 24
Entry No. 25
Entry No. 26
Entry No. 27
Entry No. 28
Entry No. 29
Entry No. 31
Entry No. 32
Entry No. 33
Entry No. 34
Entry No. 35
Entry No. 36
Entry No. 37
Entry No. 38
Entry No. 39
Entry No. 40
Entry No. 41
Entry No. 42
Entry No. 43
Entry No. 44
Entry No. 45
Entry No. 46
Entry No. 47
Entry No. 48
Entry No. 49
Entry No. 50
Entry No. 51
Entry No. 52
Entry No. 53
Entry No. 54
Entry No. 55
Entry No. 56
Entry No. 57
Entry No. 58
Entry No. 59
Entry No. 60

Entry No. 30

1.2K 38 0
By ShipperLizzie

We sailed across the sea. It was going fairly well, or at least that was what I wanted to tell myself. I looked over to see some sort of weird structure in the water.

"What is that?" Aph questioned.

"It can't be good.." I said.

We slowly rode passed it.

"Can you drop me at Brightport? I want to see what's going on there," Aph asked.

I nodded to her, pulling into the Brightport docks. As Aph got off and went into town I could see O'khasis guards. I quickly sailed closer to the wolf tribe and grabbed some dye I had on the ship and slightly dyed my hair to a slightly different color of my natural hair. I also grabbed a different set of clothes to wear to try and disguise myself.

(Change if you want)

I got off my ship, grabbing everything just in case the guards tried anything fishy. I had realized that Aph had taken Kiki with her.. I couldn't understand why but I didn't question it further. I started heading to the village before being stopped by guards.

"Stop! What are you doing here?" The guard asked.

"I'm a sailor, catch some pretty good fish that I trade with werewolf villages. I'm just here to fill an order." I explained, coming up with the lie on the spot.

"Alright, be in your way." He said.

I made it to the village. There were very few wolves around though. I went into the Alpha's cave, hoping to find an answer. I only found Khira tending to a very injured Boldof.

"Khira? What's happened here?" I asked.

"Sister Ereni... Sister Ereni.. Sister Ereni, I'm sure you won't be happy with us, but we gone to war with another tribe," she explained.

"I.... We'll deal with this later I'm sure. For now I need to check up on everyone and I'll come back to help you with Boldof," I said, "Oh, and when Aphmau arrives, please just call me sister Y/n."

"Will... Will.. Will do."

I searched around the village to find everyone to check up on them I had explained how I needed them to call me Y/n instead of Ereni when Aph arrived as well. After my rounds I came back to Khira and I helped as much as I could when it came to Boldof's recovery. Khira soon sent me to the farmhouse to rest for the night. It was a while before Aph and Kiki arrived, but when they did Kiki was quickly tended to by Kiva. Kiva even explained what the weird pendent was and what it was doing to Kiki. I decided to start helping set up some defenses when I found a camp with a woman and a fox. I causiously walked over to them, my sword close just in case.

"Umm... Excuse me? Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh! Ah, sorry, I'm here with Aphmau. I helped her out of Brightport. I'm Nicole," She said.

I sighed, she seemed trustworthy, "Good, I'm Y/n, her sister."

"She told me a little about you, well how she needed to get here really."

"Well, let me know if you need anything. I can bring you some stuff if it makes you uncomfortable to be in the village," I said.

I continued work on the opposite side only to this time to find.... Donna? I went down into the field, Donna imediately noticing me, a blue haired man trying to stop her from yelling.

"Y/n! My god! It's so good to see you! Thank Lady Irene!" She said, hugging me close.

"Donna? What happened are you okay?!" I asked.

"Y/n.. it was terrible.. we.. we were taken hostage.."

"Donna.. It's not safe here, we need to get to the wolf village," I said.

"The wolf village?! Are you crazy!?"

I brought them up to the village with a lot of convincing and we sat down at a table from the ceremony storage. I grabbed some bread to give them, not knowing how long it'd been since they'd eaten.

"What happened to you and Logan, Donna?" I asked.

"As you know we left on our honeymoon from Phoenix Drop. We weren't expecting to be gone long. Then one night, as Logan transformed into his werewolf form... He, he had a great sadness come over him. He questioned his humanity.. His curse.. Even if he was good enough for me. He's still not over the fact that he turned into a werewolf and has to live with the same fate every night," she explained.

"I remember him being concerned about that."

"Yes.. So I heavily suggested that for the remainder of our honeymoon we go together on a pilgrimage to discover more about his heritage. We hiked up mountains, visited places where werewolf tribes had previously nested, camped outside and ran through fields of wheat.. It was truly a magical honeymoon.. But then, Logan got the urge one night to actually talk to his kind. An actual werewolf tribe. When we approached the tribe we were very comfortable with all the knowledge that we had discovered but then..."

"Donna.." I said, grabbing her hand to comfort her.

"They weren't the same kind of wolves as Logan, they were different in look and, according to Logan, scent... They took us prisoner for... Goodness knows how long, we were captive underground so we couldn't tell time. That's where we met Dante here.." Donna said, motioning towards the blue haired man, "He was helping us to survive there. They finally let us go when someone named the High Priest of O'khasis petitioned all humans on his behalf be released.. Thankfully the werewolves complied but... They kept Logan! They kept Logan because he wasn't completely human! Oh my heart-"

"Donna calm down, well get him back.." I said.

"Why?! Just because he's different?!? He did nothing to them!"

"They must have thought that he's with the wolf tribe here.. We can try to work something out."

"I'll..." Donna said, seemingly not able to function alongside the anger and sadness that filled her.

I looked over to Dante.

"Y/n, the pleasure is all mine. My name is Dante. Donna here has spoken the world about you," Dante said.

"Why are you with Donna?" I asked.

"I grew very close to Donna and Logan in captivity. It's a shame they had to visit that wolf tribe at such a time.. Tensions are so very high there.."

"We're Donna and Logan hurt?"

"No, at least.. not Donna. Logan, I can't say. He fought bravely to protect Donna I'll say that much. He also helped me in my time of need, for that, I'm an in his debt."

"Are you a knight?" I asked looking at his attire.

"A knight? You mean.. a guard? Yes. I am a guard. I just left training and am seeking a village to call my home. At least.. That's what I was trying to do, until I stumbled into the wrong villager. What luck, eh? Anyway, Donna here is in bad mental condition m it's seems like she's the type with a frail mind when it comes to captivity. She needs rest and I.. I need to go back for Logan."

"Because he saved your life?" I asked.

He nodded, "The werewolves knew I was a contestant of their strength and starved me. Logan however risked his neck to bring me food and got away with it too. I must go back for him."

"I'll come with you."

"Y-You? But... You can't. I.. Um..." He stumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm not used to fighting with anyone by my side. That means I'd be responsible for your life and.. I haven't even found my own village yet. T-This is.. Oh boy this is a lot of pressure.."

"Are you scared?"

"Yes... But.. Fine, so be it. I'll protect you to the best of my strength. You have my sword. Now, before we head out, I need to rest. Let's head out in the morning. I'd like to find something to eat before we head into battle. If it's all the same to you."

"I agree, and I'll make sure you don't go hungry on our trip." I said making him chuckle.

"Great! Well head out first thing in the morning. I think it best that we allow Donna to remain to her thoughts. Poor girl has been through so much."

I nodded before getting them a place to sleep. Nicole came to me and showed me the wolves that had been down in the fields. I watched them leave and then went back to the farmhouse to find Aph already asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 74 101
Dive into the world of Minecraft Diaries. But instead of Aphmau, Lorena is the Lady Irene. CREDIT TO APHMAU (JESS) THE CREATOR OF MINECRAFT DIARIES...
17.9K 582 37
Sequel to the last warrior book. So at the end of the last book they all go through the Irene portal back home. They just had a very intense battle i...
219K 5.9K 33
(Y/N) was a mysterious girl sold to the Thieves Guild. She thought she was never going to get out but she did.. with the help of some unknown people...
2.1K 81 27
Just when they thought it was all over after Zane died more threats arise to add to the one from Tul'la. The Divine Warriors are back and it's up to...