Unspeakable (Todoroki x Mute...

By MHAlover2122

Unspeakable Todoroki x Mute Reader You were a extroverted, bubbly girl named Y/N L/N! You couldn't speak bec... More

WELCOMEE!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilouge
END!

Chapter 12

6.8K 178 59
By MHAlover2122

"Everyone stay back! They are real villains!"

My eyes widened and my face filled with visible panic. "Stay back! Get to the exit" Aizawa yelled to us as he put on his yellow goggles and charged toward the villains. "Hello UA students, we are here to kill the one and only Symbol of Peace, I see he is not here right now, but he's gonna have to come when we're gonna hurt the children." The guy with a hand over his face spoke out. He let out a disturbing laugh. His voice was raspy and dry. 'There here to kill All Might, but he isn't here right now! This means where gonna have to fight them ourselfs' My thoughts were racing with so much panic

But....One particular villain stood out to me. Ripper. The one who took my voice. My eyes widened in who I saw. My face immediately filled with panic.

(CREDIT TO THE PERSON WHO DREW THAT!! ITS AWESOME AND PERFECT!)

His eyes met mine. "If it isn't the one and only Y/N!!!" "You've grown a lot since the last time I saw you..." "How is it without your voice HAAHH!??! It left a nasty scar didn't it?" Memories flooded back from the day he took my voice. He started charging toward me with his knifes until Bakugou and Kirishima jumped infront of me. Bakugou exploded Ripper and Kirishima punched him. Bakugou's explosion blew us really far away separating us from everyone. I felt myself in the air and landing in the water. I opened my eyes and tried to swim up because I was at a loss of breath. I failed to swim up to the surface until something slimy wrapped around my waist. Suddenly I was pulled out of the water and onto some sort of ship.

I started coughing and trying to catch my breath. I looked up and saw three people: Tsu, Midoriya, and Mineta. My coughing calmed down and my breathing became steady.
"Y/N!!" "Are you okay!?!" Midoriya said to me very concerned. I had no way of communicating because I didn't have my notebook. I nodded my head vigorously and hugged Tsu as I knew she was the one who saved me. "Who is the villain that was talking to you Y/N!?" Tsu asked me. I pointed to my mouth and then the scar on my neck. "He took your voice." Midoriya said understanding. Then the purple ball guy cried out "WERE GOING TO DIEEE" There were tears running out of his eyes and I just looked at Midoriya very confused on what to do.

"We are not going to die, it's going to be okay" Midoriya spoke with a panicked voice to Mineta. Next thing we know a giant water hand slams the ship and breaks it in half. We all loose our balance and trip up. I grab onto Midoriya out of pure instinct just to catch my balance. "THE SHIPS GONNA SINK!" Mineta cried out. We all regained our balance trying to come up with a plan. I looked at Midoriya and he looked way to deep in thought. He suddenly got up. "DELWARE SMAAAAAASHHH!!!" He screamed while jumping off the sinking ship. The force he made hit the water and caused the water to fled back with the villains as well.

He was now in the air "Y/N!!" He screamed out to me I stood up and made a platform for him to fall on. Then Tsu wrapped her tounge around me while carrying Mineta. She jumped off the ship and took Midoriya off the platform. Though she was holding a lot of weight, so I decided to take Midoriya from her hand and I carried him instead. We all landed on the ground with a hard force.

"IS EVERYONE OKAY?" Midoriya yelled out. I noticed his broken finger with blood as well. I ripped the bottom of my hero costume and took Midoriya's hand lightly so it wouldn't hurt. I wrapped the ripped piece of clothing over his finger. I heard him wince in pain. I looked at him and mouthed a sorry. I finished wrapping his finger as I hoped it would help a tiny bit.

I spotted Shoto freezing a whole bunch of villains. I ran over to him without thinking.
"Y/N!" "Are you okay?!" He spoke out to me. My face was still filled with much panic and I just nodded to him. "That villain Ripper. He took your voice right." I just kept nodding because I didn't wanna sign anything. "And the scar on your neck, I was going to ask how you got that, but I understand now" I looked over at Mr. Aizawa and saw hand guy running toward him. Without hesitation I ran over to Mr. Aizawa. "Y/N NO!" Shoto screamed to me. But I didn't care, my teacher was going to get hurt or possibly even worse.

I took out my illusion gun and shot out 3 bullets on his lower stomach. The bullets weren't enough to kill a person but it was enough to hurt them a lot. Hand guy dropped to the ground and held his lower stomach in pain. I gave Aizawa enough time to wrap Hand guy with his scarf. He looked back at me and gave me a affirmative nod. Villains became surrounding me but it was very easy for me. I either shot them with the bullet or made knives out of illusions. (A/N - So those knifes won't actually leave a mark, it will just feel like you got stabbed and it will hurt-)

I kept on fighting the villains with many bruises and cuts from them until Ripper ran toward me again. I shot out 4 bullets and he stopped running and held his stomach. "These hurt a lot more than I expected!!" He told me still holding his stomach. He gave me the perfect chance to tie him. I made chain illusions and wrapped it around him. Rope wasn't as strong as chains so it would work better. What I forgot was, he was holding a knife in his hand. Even if he was tied up his hand was still free.

When my attention went to Aizawa again, he flicked his hand forward with the knife hitting the bottom of my leg. I screamed with no sound coming out of my mouth and dropped down looking at the knife shoved into my leg. Since I already lost my voice, the knife did no effect to me. Ripper started laughing evilly. "EVERYONE LOOK AT WHAT I DID TO YOUR PRECIOUS Y/N!!" He screamed out.

He started laughing like a maniac again. The chain illusions fell because I was in way to much pain to hold it up. Ripper got up satisfied with what he did, and he left me alone in pain. Shoto ran over and froze Ripper before he could leave. I felt my vision getting blurry, I felt everything spinning, I just wanted it all to stop. And that was the last thought that came to my head before passing out.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*          Time skip    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

My eyes opened slightly but closed again because of the blinding lights met to my eyes. I felt weak and tired. I tried getting up but then cried in pain remembering all the cuts, bruises and the stabbing on the bottom of my leg. But then worry washed my face. Aizawa was so hurt is he okay, Shoto was the last thing in my memory, Is All Might dead?, where is everyone? My heart sped up and with knots tying in my stomach. But that's when someone walked through the door. I got scared but noticed it was a small old lady. Recovery Girl.

"Sweetie! Your awake!!" Recovery girl said to me. Some boy with red and white hair brought you in. He told me you couldn't speak. I nodded slowly. 'It's a good thing I know sign language' Recovery girl signed to me. My worried face turned into a smile. I wanted to ask if everyone was okay, I wanted to know if Aizawa is okay, I wanted to know if Shoto was okay, I wanted to know if All Might was dead or alive. I tried moving my arms to sign all my questions but it hurt again. "Don't move, there gonna start hurting again." "I will heal those for you now that you are awake"

She then walked over to me and healed all the bruises and cuts in an instant! "I healed all your bruises and cuts but the stabbing on your lower leg, I cannot heal that." "You are already very low on energy" she wrapped a long white bandage sort of thing around my leg and I cried in pain."You are off for a couple of days because of the incident, so you can go home now." She told me. 'I would like to see Mr. Aizawa, is he here?' I signed to her because I could actually do that now. "Yes Y/N, he is on this floor his room number is 45." 'Thank you so much Recovery Girl!' I signed to her then left out the door.

I limped through the halls trying not to put so much pressure on my stab and scanned each door number until I found his. I took a deep breath and knocked to make sure. There was no response so I opened the door slowly. I saw him on the bed with bandages wrapped around his face and arms. Tears built up in my eyes as I saw him. Mr. Aizawa was like another father figure to me for some reason. He learnt Sign language just for me and the cat pen...he actually used it. I walked over and sat on the chair next to the bed. Tears fell off my face even if I knew he was gonna be okay.

I wanted to leave him a note to let him know I was here. I looked around the room and found some paper and made a pen with my illusions.

'Hello Mr. Aizawa, I just wanted to let you know that I came to see you but you were asleep. I was very worried about you but it looks like you are doing a little better. I am also doing awesome. Recovery Girl helped me loads! I hope to see you at school in a few days. Get well soon ^••^ฅ'
                                            -Y/N 

I smiled at the cat symbol I made at the end. I left it on the table then left the room. I started walking toward the exit of the hospital until Shoto crossed my mind. I took out my phone that I picked up from the front desk. I remembered that he told me there was a surprise on it.

———————————————————————
❤️Peppermint🤍

You
Hey man
Are you okay? Recovery Girl told me you dropped me of at the Hospital.

❤️Peppermint🤍
Hey Y/N
Yeah I'm doing okay. What about you? You have a massive scar on your leg because of that stupid villain

You
Yeah I know, recovery girl said she couldn't heal that because she used up all my energy for the cuts and bruises.
Btw where are you? I was very worried about you.

❤️Peppermint🤍
I'm at the park near our houses. I needed some air

You
I'm gonna cross that park when I go home.
I'll meet you there.

❤️Peppermint🤍
Sure. Be careful.

You
I know I know

———————————————————————

And with that I walked out of the hospital and made my way to the park.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 831 40
Set in an urban fantasy city, Y/n and Shoto were the best of friends. Nothing could separate them. That is until a war broke out and he was drafted i...
478K 13.3K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...
68.9K 2.9K 57
With their childhood behind them, Katsuki Bakugou and Shouto Todoroki are entering high school closer than ever. Always having the other to lean on...