I'm Not a Villain

By SkettiMomma

"Who's that quiet guy?" The girl asked her classmate. "Oh him? I heard that he kills anyone that talks to hi... More

Chapter 1 - Green Ghosts
Chapter 2 - Masks
Chapter 3 - Do-overs
Chapter 4 - What I Want
Chapter 5 - A Little Deal
Chapter 6 - Breathe
Chapter 7 - Till Death Do Us Part
Chapter 8 - Look In His Eye
Chapter 9 - Alone
Chapter 11 - I
Chapter 12 - My Hero
Chapter 13 - A Taller Building
Chapter 14 - A Villain
Chapter 15 - Locks
Chapter 16 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 17 - A Mind To Mold
Chapter 18 - Gates
Chapter 19 - The Villain
Chapter 20 - A Happy Ending
BONUS CHAPTER (1/2)- Katsuki's Happy Ending
BONUS CHAPTER (2/2)- Izuku's Happy Ending

Chapter 10 - Mark

6K 196 238
By SkettiMomma

Blinking his eyes to adjust to the light, Katsuki pressed forwards with haste in his step. He's come so far, there's no stopping now.

The click-clack of shoes against the floor sent chills down Katsuki's spine.

Click-clack, click-clack, click-clack.

A voice, smooth as silk, bounced off the walls and down the endless hallways. "Ooh, Kaachaan~? Where are youu~?"

Katsuki picked up his pace, but not without the cost of his stealth.

Click-clack, click-clack, click-clack.

Spotting a sign for a stairwell, he made a beeline for the door ahead of him. His bare feet slapped loudly against the tiled floor. Reaching the door, he pulled it open and found a staircase going both up and down. How far down was Katsuki? Deciding to play it safe, he went up two floors. Worst case scenario, he could escape through a second-story window. If he had to escape with a broken leg then he had to escape with a broken leg.

Just as Katsuki had reached the door exiting the stairwell, he heard another door creaking open.

Click-clack, click-clack, click-clack.

"I'm coming, Kaachaan! Let's play hide and seek~!"

With an even hotter fire being lit under his ass, Katsuki slammed the door opened and booked it down the hallway.

His lungs were starting to strain, his limbs were becoming heavy. Sweat dripped from his body. He couldn't keep going.

Click-clack, click-clack, click-clack.

"You can't run forever Kaachaan, you'll tire eventuallllly~"

Stumbling to a stop, he turned and quietly opened a door. Closing it behind him just as quietly, he raised his eyes to assess the room. With a shocked gasp, he looked around and found... his things?

His comforters and blankets were on the bed. The books he had been reading before he was taken, rested neatly in a pile on a bedside table. The clutter he had around his room was here too. Finding another door in the room, he opened it to find a bathroom. His products were here. Wandering back out into the bedroom, there was a set of two white, wooden doors with slots in them. Opening them, he saw that all of his clothes were hung neatly inside, other clutter was piled on the floor inside.

Katsuki didn't have time to question why because outside the room, he heard the voice that sent such fear into him.

"Are you in here Kaaachaaan~?"

Katsuki's heart dropped as he saw the door handle rotate.

Ducking into the closet and closing the door behind him, he buried himself in the clutter.

The door opened.

"You can't hide from me Kacchan."

Katsuki fought to control his breathing but he was panting terribly hard. He feared that Deku would hear him.

What would he do if he found Katsuki?

"Come out, come out wherever you aree~"

Katsuki tightened his grip on the knife.

"I can hear your breathing, Kacchan. I know you're in hereeee~"

Katsuki slapped a hand over his mouth to hush himself, his breath laboring further.

"Are you under the bed~?"

He could hear the shuffling of feet.

"You're not here, I wonder... could you be inside the closet~?"

He pressed himself further into the small closet.

The light softly pouring through the slits in the closet door was blocked. Something was blocking it. Someone.

The door cracked open, an emerald eye peering down on him.

"I found you."

Katsuki was frozen in place. What should he do? He was cornered. Should he try to run? Fight? Wait? Or should he give up?

No.

He had come too far to just give up.

With a war cry, he exploded out of the closet, knife in hand. Plunging the knife into Deku's shoulder, he scrambled to pin him down. Deku gritted his teeth and sucked in a sharp breath. Tumbling on the ground, Deku managed to pull the knife out of his shoulder and turn the blade onto Katsuki. Making small cuts as Katsuki struggled, he finally gained some ground by getting Katsuki on his stomach and straddling him. Pinning Katsuki's hands with one hand and bringing the knife to his neck with the other, Katsuki knew that he had lost.

"Stop struggling, darling," Deku said soothingly as he drew the flat part of the blade along Katsuki's skin. "Why must you fight me? I only want to give you my love!" Deku sighed, lowering his head to press his forehead to the side of Katsuki's. "I'm losing my patience with you, Kacchan. You promised me that if I let your friend go -and I did-, that you would stop fighting me. You need to submit to me, Kacchan, and you need to do it now." He placed a kiss on Katsuki's cheek, wondering aloud, "Maybe I should mark you as mine. Maybe that would help you accept the simple fact that you are mine."

Katsuki didn't know what Deku meant by mark and he didn't want to. Squirming under Deku, he kicked and screamed. "Let me go!"

Deku shushed Katsuki, setting the knife aside to play with his hair. "If you can't at least try to keep up your end of the deal then I'm going to have to kill Kirishima. It's only fair."

Katsuki's thrashing died out leaving him under Deku, heart racing. 'I'm sorry, Eijirou...' he thought as he let out a breath and laid his head down on the carpet. "That's a good boy," Deku soothed, stroking Katsuki's head.

Getting off of Katsuki, Deku pulled the chair away from the desk in the room. Looking at Katsuki and patting the seat of the chair, Deku called to him with a sweet smile. "C'mere, Kacchan." Suspicious, Katsuki sat up and shook his head, using his arms to curl up and shield his body. Deku dropped the smile. "Kacchan. Come here." Shrinking into himself, he scooted further away. "Come, Kacchan," Deku ordered sharply. Holding his arms close to his chest, Katsuki stood up and stalked over to the chair. Turning away from Deku, he sat down. Deku came to his side and cupped Katsuki's cheek to make eye contact. "You need to listen, my dear." Backing away, Izuku walked to the door. "I'll be right back, stay."

Once Deku left, Katsuki hunched over and hid his face in his hands. What was Deku going to do? What was he grabbing? Katsuki tried to escape. That won't go without punishment. Katsuki eyed the bathroom door. He could hide in there. If he took the chair, he could block the door and stay safely in there. But that would be crossing Deku even more. He'd be even angrier with Katsuki and the consequences would be much worse. Katsuki should just accept his punishment. This is what he gets for trying to escape Deku.

Katsuki snapped his attention to the door opening. Deku walked in and smiled pleasantly when he saw that Katsuki had listened to him. Katsuki's eyes immediately flew to Deku's hands. In them were rope, the first aid kit, a small towel, and a wooden chair. He hummed to himself as he set the chair down in front of Katsuki, setting the other items on the desk, and opened the first aid kit. Katsuki realized Deku was wearing a different shirt. He must've patched himself up before coming back.

Opening and closing his mouth several times as he decided whether to speak or not, he asked, "What're you going to do?"

Without looking back, Deku answered, "You hurt me, Kacchan. I'm going to hurt you now."

Katsuki gulped as his mind raced with all the things Deku could do to him. Letting his hand rest in his lap, he realized that he was shuddering. Holding his arms, he tried to stop himself.

Deku set his eyes back on Katsuki, rope in hand. "Would you like me to talk to you? You seem nervous and I'm going to need you to sit still." Katsuki nodded sheepishly. "Okay, well, I'm going to tie you up now. It's for your own good, I need you to be still." Kneeling down, Deku started with Katsuki's legs. "Believe it or not, you found the room I prepared for you, on your own. I've been sneaking things from your house here so you'd feel more at home here." He ran the rope underneath the chair and pulled Katsuki's arms back to tie them up. "Strangely, I didn't see your cat there. All of her things were gone too. Do you know what happened? I know you like that thing and I wouldn't mind bringing it here if you told me where she was."

Katsuki had asked one of his friends, Denki, a favor. If anything ever happened to Katsuki, Denki was to take Katsuki's cat, Susu, home with him. Denki's husband, Hitoshi was a complete cat lover so Katsuki felt that Susu would be safe with them.

After his hands were tied up, Deku wrapped the rope around his stomach a couple of times before securing the rope. "No answer? That means either you don't know or you do know and you won't tell me." Katsuki picked a spot on the ground and focused on it. "Kacchan. I don't want you to be missing your cat. Either you tell me where it is and I'll bring her here or I'll find her myself and kill her. You know I'll find her so what'll it be?"

"She's with someone else," Katsuki answered quietly.

"Who? A friend of yours?" Deku pushed further.

Katsuki flinched. "No-! No, not a friend! Just some guy, guy, just some guy I met in high school. He means nothing to me!"

Deku chuckled at Katsuki's timid behavior. "Name?" He asked, pulling a notepad out of his pocket.

After finding no room for negotiation, he answered, "Denki Kaminari and Hitoshi Shinsou."

Deku wrote the names down and set the pad aside. He grabbed the knife and towel and sat down. "Fair warning, I've never done this before but cutting is cutting, it shouldn't be too hard." Pulling the chair up closer, he held the towel up. "Now this is going to hurt like a bitch. I brought this towel if you would like to bite down on it?" After Katsuki nodded his head, Deku rolled up the cloth and placed it in Katsuki's mouth. "Alright, you can tell me to stop if you're on death's door but otherwise you just need to muscle through this, 'kay?" Katsuki nodded, trying to calm his nerves. Whatever was about to come, he was sure he had been through worse. Katsuki would live.

Closing his eyes in anticipation, searing pain shot through him and it wouldn't stop. A guttural cry was muffled by the towel. When it did stop, a horrible throbbing and stinging sensation took its place.

A hand was placed on his cheek. Opening his eyes, he found Deku gazing at him. "Shh shh, it's okay, Kacchan. Only two more. You're doing so good," Deku soothed.

Katsuki was allowed a moment to rest and process before he screwed his eyes shut and the pain returned. Involuntary tears pricked at his eyes, threatening to spill if this continued. He screamed in agony as he bit into the towel. Throwing his head back, he ground it into the back of the chair. When the pain subsided, Katsuki wheezed through the cloth.

"Just one more, Kacchan! One more and you can lay down in your own bed. When you wake up, I'll have your little kitty right here for you and we can live happily together."

Once it started up again, Katsuki couldn't hold back any longer. Tears streamed from his eyes and down his face. This was torture. When the pain stopped and the throbbing returned, the towel was removed from his mouth. Deku took the towel and folded it up, pressing it to Katsuki's chest. Once the bleeding had ceased, Deku removed the soaked towel and treated the wound. The stinging from the alcohol was nothing compared to what he just endured. Once it was clean, Deku taped a large bandage over it, covering the entire wound.

Deku set a bloody knife to the side and went behind Katsuki to untie him. "You did so well, my love," he praised. "I hope you learned your lesson." Deku let Katsuki's limbs go free and coiled the rope back up to take it with him. "Let me help you to bed." Deku grabbed Katsuki's arm, hoisting him up and out of the chair. Supporting him over to the bed, helped Katsuki lay down and get comfortable. Once everything was cleaned up, Deku headed towards the door. "Rest up, Kacchan." The last thing Katsuki saw before he welcomed sleep, was the click of the door as it was locked into place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 68 5
Bakugou sighed heavily and ran his fingers through his hair, gripping it in frustration. "It's dark, Y/N. It's dangerous." "I can go." You suggested...
98.3K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
12.7K 259 13
Izuku Midoriya, the middle school student, disappears mysteriously. It is most likely a suicide, as a note and a blood stain are found by the school...
115K 2.8K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...