The Unexpected Lovers (Comple...

By waanjaimjora

Serendipity Series #2 Meet Type Ace Suppasit, Leader of the Double Aces, One of the famous groups in the Uni... More

PROLOGUE
The Characters
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 38

1.5K 106 17
By waanjaimjora

Ace POV

" LOOK WHO WE HAVE HERE!!!" Someone speaks from the door of the room. I can see how Damon's expression changed drastically as he saw who is it that suddenly spoke. This face!! I will never forget this face!! This is the face that made me scared of him the first time we met—this dark and grim face of his.

"Babe!" I was about to ask him who is this person

"Don't you dare come near us!!" He angry said to the man, but this man just smiled like him like what Damon has said is something amusing

"WHY?? AM I NOT ALLOWED TO MEET THE GUESS OF MY SON AND WIFE?? GOD!! NOW I KNOW WHY I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU WITH A GIRL BEFORE!! YOU GOT F*CKING FAGGOT UNDER YOUR SLEEVES!!!! HOW LUCKY CAN I BE!! I GOT A STUPID AND FAGGOT SON!!" The man may seem like he was laughing, but I can see in his eyes the burning anger when he saw what Damon and I are doing

"DON'T YOU F*CKING INSULT ACE IN FRONT OF ME!! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT!! YOU ARE JUST THE USELESS AND ADDICT TYPE OF MAN WHO CLAIMS HIMSELF AS MY FATHER EVEN THOUGH YOU NEVER ACT LIKE ONE!!" Damon angrily said to him, while I just remain on his back feeling so shocked and afraid about what I see right now!!

"Why?? am I not right!! I saw him kissing you!! He is a man, right, so that will only mean that he is a faggot!! A f*cking useless of a man!! A plague to this world!! Kind of human who is asking for love from a man like them!! You tell me!! Is that normal?? Hahaha, the saying is true!! A useless and plague kind of person like you, Damon! Will always end up with someone useless and a plague-like him!! Hello there?? Who are you!! Don't tell me you are a poor kind of a gay that is expecting my f*cking son to help them!! Don't expect anything from him because he is poor too. Don't be fooled just because we have a two-story house because this house is f*cking mine, and I don't have any plan to give it to him!!" He said to me. I can't believe what I hear right now. Is this his dad?? How can a dad say something to his son like this!! My dad never treats me this way, even though he knew I was gay! He loves me for who I am.

I can't help but feel bad and hurt for Damon!!

"I..." I was about to speak, but Damon stop me

"YOU F*CKING SH*T!! I told you to never talk to him like that!! He is not like me!! His life is far from my hell life here!! You don't have any right!! You're flexing this house of yours!! Do you have any idea that he is richer than you!! Your f*cking abuser!!" Damon yelled at her.

"Babe! Stop!! Please!! You don't have to defend me!!" I said to him! I want this to stop!! I'm getting nervous about what might this fight between him and his father go to!! I don't want him to be hurt again, just like what he said to me earlier. I was shocked when I heard that his father started to laugh!! AS IN LAUGH OUT LOUD!!

"SO HE IS RICH!! GOOD THEN!!! YOU COME WITH ME!!! GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!! I NEED IT TO PLAY, OR IT'S BETTER IF YOU JOIN ME!! YOU CAN BE MY INSTANT BANK!!!" His father was about to charge on me, but Damon stopped him by pushing him away harshly!!

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TAKE HIM!! YOU ADDICT!!! DARE TO TOUCH HIM, AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF!! I AM NOT THE SON WHOM YOU CAN EASILY STEP ON AND BEAT UP!!! DARE TOUCH OR EVEN WENT NEAR HIM, AND YOU WILL SEE!!" Damon angrily said to his dad. The man's face suddenly changed, and he became angry. He stands up and faces us. I was just holding Damon's arms because I'm too scared of what his father might do to me!!

I never witness anything like this. I was never involved in any violence except, of course, when Damon and the other Jokers treated me like their plaything, but this is different!! So different!!! I don't know what to do to help Damon!! I badly want to fight for him, but I'm scared!!

"You F*cking Bullshit!! How dare you threaten me!!!! Who do you think you are!! You are just the f*cking child who that whore of a woman gave birth at the expense of the life of my son!! I don't even f*cking know if you are my child because that woman is a f*cking whore!! you hear me!! that f*cking mother of yours is a whore!!" The man fumingly said to Damon. I saw how shocked my boyfriend is upon hearing what his dad has spoken to him. I'm too!! Damon was so angry he immediately runs into him and punches him, which made for his dad to be on the floor. His mouth is bleeding

"Don't ever call my mother that way!! You don't have any f*cking right!! I will kill you!! I will kill you!!" Damon looks like a different person now!! He's been punching his dad nonstop like he doesn't have a plan to stop himself!! I immediately run into him to try and stop him

"BABE!! STOP!! YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM!!! PLEASE STOP!!!" I was about to pull him, but he seems not recognized or even heard me!! I was shocked when he suddenly pushed me away. I was thrown to the ground. My butt instantly hurt.

"OUCH!" I yelled because of pain. Damon seems to be awakened from his rage, immediately looked at me, and was shocked for what he did!

"OH, GOD!!! I'm sorry!! I'm sorry, baby!! I didn't mean it!! I'm so sorry!!" He was about to help me, he tried to touch me, but I instantly flinch, making him shocked and more afraid because of my reaction.

Damon POV

I feel like a big bucket of Ice was poured into me when I saw what I did!! I was so angry at my dad that I didn't know what I'm doing anymore!!

I feel so shocked at the same time guilty for what I did.

"OH, GOD!!! I'm sorry!! I'm sorry, baby!! I didn't mean it!! I'm so sorry!!" I was about to help him. He is not looking at me. He looked so shocked and hurt, but I was more devastated when he suddenly flinch at my touch! He seems like a child who is so afraid of me

NO!! NO!!! He hates me now!! He hates me now!! This is my f*cking fault!! I hurt him!! I hurt him again!! I hate myself!! I hate myself!!

I can only drop on the floor looking and feeling so devastated about what just happen!!

Did I lose him!! Is this it?? Is this the end!! My tears started to fall, none stop, not because I was so hurt about what my father said and did to me but because of my baby!!

This is why I'm too afraid to make him see this part of me!! I don't want to lose him, but I still did!!

I cried and cried and cried

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was crying so bad when I suddenly felt that someone went near me and hugged me!!

"Don't cry, babe!! I'm sorry if I acted like that!! I didn't mean it!! I'm just shocked!! I love you!! I love you, babe!! I love you still!! Don't cry, babe!! Don't cry!!" I heard Ace repeatedly say to me as he continues to hug me but instead of stopping. I just continue to cry!!

I thought I lost him!! I will die!! I will never survive without him!!

"GOD!! THIS IS F*CKING NONSENSE!! I'm out of here!!" I heard my father said, my rage started to rise again. I was about to confront him again, but Ace just hugs me more tightly.

"Don't mind him, babe!! I'm here!! I'm here!!" He repeatedly said as he continues to hug me.

I just hug him back!! I need this now!! I need him to calm me down!! I don't want to slip again!! I can't!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ace POV

Here I am outside my dad's office building. I ditch my school for this!! I told Damon that I have something to do for my family. I don't want to suspect what I'm about to do, but I need to do this.

FOR HIM!!! This is the only thing I can do to help him!! I can't let that man continue to make Damon's life miserable. He already hurt him so many times before, and I will never let him continue to treat him like that!! Damon deserves better!! Him and His mom!!

Hopefully, this works. Nobody from this company knows me because I don't usually go here!! Only the higher up and my dad's secretary know who I am. As expected, the security marshal's stopped me from going inside and asked me that I have to go to the reception first. The security in this place is so strict as always.

"Hi, Good Day! Sir! May I know how we may help you??" A woman smilingly asked me. I can still remember the story that my mom will always tell us about his encounter at the reception area before when my dad is still the CEO of our IT subsidiary, My dad is now the Chairman of the whole corporation, so he already moved here at their Main Building. Until now, that story made me laugh!!

"Hi! I'm here to visit my dad!!" I said to the personnel here at the reception.

"May I know what floor, sir?" The receptionist asked me.

"His on the chairman floor, Ms." I don't want to tell her who my dad is, especially there are so many people here. I don't want attention.

"Okay, Sir, May I take your ID for that and the purpose of your visit." She smilingly asked me. I immediately pulled an ID from my wallet. This ID contains my full name, so I'm sure if she read my name, she will be shocked!! I just wish she won't make a loud noise because of it.

"Here..." I nervously gave it to her. She seems to notice that I'm nervous! How can I not? I have never go here before. I want to enjoy my normal and quiet life. Going here will not never make it possible. I'm really just desperate right now! She smiled at me weirdly like she was not sure if she would let me, but as expected when she saw my ID and what's my name on it. His facial expression instantly changes

"OMG!! Sir." I know what she is about to say, so I immediately stop her.

"PLEASE" Then I shook my head, signaling for her not to speak what she was about to say earlier. Thankfully! She immediately understood what I have to say

"Is it okay for me to go now?" I politely asked her.

"Oh, sure, no problem, sir!!" She immediately runs out of her station, and all other employees look at her weirdly, like they were confused about her action. I can't help but laugh a little.

"Please follow me, sir!!" She guided me into an elevator.

"THANK YOU!!" I can see that there are other employees on the line, so I was about to fall in line too when she spoke

"OH no!! You don't have to fall in line, Sir!! Please follow me!!" All other employees were shocked by her action

"Oh no! It's okay! I can wait!!" I smilingly said to her

"Oh, Please no, sir!! I don't want to lose my job for making you wait here!!" She speaks those last parts loudly, which made other employees who complained to her earlier shut up. She then went near to one of the marshals and whispered something to him!! He seems shocked upon hearing what she said. He went near me!

"I'm sorry for being rude, sir!! Please follow me!!" All of the other employees seem confused and shocked upon seeing the marshal's reaction. I just decided to follow him when he guided me to enter an empty elevator. This appears to be an express elevator because I can only see the top floor button. The marshal goes with me inside the elevator. I can see the nervousness on that receptionist's face as the door closes

I just remained silent at first when the marshal suddenly spoke

"I'm sorry! for our rude behavior to you, Sir Ace!! We didn't know what you look-alike that is why we didn't recognize you!! Please don't tell us to the Chairman!! We badly need this job! Please!!" he was pleading with me when I stop him

"Oh no!! There is no harm done! It's okay!!" I smiling said to him

I am here outside my dad's office trying to get the courage to open to door. Auntie Sam, my dad's secretary, said that my dad is meeting with his team, but she also knows that my concern is more important so, she instructed me to go ahead. She knows that I will never come here if it's not that urgent.

"ACE! You can do this!! You to do this for him!! Damon needs you!!" I said to myself

1.2.3. Tok Tok Tok!!! OPEN!!

I saw that there are other people here.

"Dad!" I called him

"Oh, Son!! Why are you here?? Don't you have class??" He asked me. I break deeply before speaking.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Dad, I need help!" I firmly said to him. I saw how the smilingly facial expression that my dad had earlier change and became serious

"What is it, son??" He asked me.

To be continued

WAANJAI MJORA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 63.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
18.3K 536 8
When Zariyah writes a song about her ex. "all that shit you was spitting, so unoriginal"
83.7K 4.5K 20
"Still Pretending" Highest ranking no. 1 Story written by: Luna🌜 Started: January 10, 2021 Ended: February 23, 2021 Mew and Gulf are policemen. The...