Devils in the Details •Jasper...

By DreamOn51

"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞" Willow Grace Davis is a sophomore at Forks High School, liv... More

•Cast•
𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒
Chαρτεr 1
Chαρτεr 2
Chαρτεr 3
Chαρτεr 4
Chαρτεr 5
Chαρτεr 6
Chαρτεr 7
Chαρτεr 8
Chαρτεr 9
Chαρτεr 10
Chαρτεr 11
Chαρτεr 12
Chαρτεr 13
Chᥲρtᥱr 15
Chαρτεr 16
Chαρτεr 17
Chαρτεr 18
Chαρτεr 19
Chαρτεr 20
Chαρτεr 21
Chαρτεr 22
Chαρτεr 23
Chαρτεr 24
Chαρτεr 25
Σριlσgυε

Chαρτεr 14

2.3K 102 35
By DreamOn51

"𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛?"

"Oh my god. You live in a mansion"

Willow finally understood how rich the Cullens were. The Cullen's house was absolutely beautiful. It was back off the main road deep into the woods surrounded by trees but it seemed like a house that should be seen by everyone.

It was three stories with windows all the way around and a porch that wrapped around the house. There was a glass door with a small balcony over top of the front door.

"Esme likes to restore old houses." Jasper explained as he pulled the car past the house around the back. The garage was almost as big as Willow's entire house. "The house is over 100 years old and was falling apart when she chose it."

"The garage?" Willow asked as Jasper pressed the button on the visor causing the door to open.

"A gift for Rosalie's birthday." As he spoke he drove the car in the garage. There were at least eight different cars inside four on each side. At the far end  on the right was a section dedicated to four different motorcycles. On the left there was another room, closed off by a door, but in the window Willow could see Rosalie.

"What is she doing?" Willow questioned.

"Rosalie rebuilds old cars and sells them at car shows." Jasper answered as he backed the car beside a mud covered Jeep. Willow nodded and discreetly pulled out her phone snapping a quick picture of the garage and sending it in the group chat.

They're rich rich. Like hella rich. -Willow

Bang him for the money- Jane

Jane. No. - Matthew

Fucking hell, thats just garage? - Maya

They're house is a mansion. - Willow

I wish doctor daddy would adopt me. - Marshall

God, same. - Quil

What did you just call him? - Embry

Why are we surprised? They wear real Gucci  to school. -Maggie

Stop texting. Enjoy your date Lola.-Paul

But take tons of pictures and give us all the details later - Leah

Jasper opened the door for her and Willow didn't recall him even getting out of the vehicle. Willow slipped her phone back into her pocket  and hooked her arm through Jaspers and as he led her out of the garage.

"Wait, you said the garage was a gift for Rosalie's birthday. But if it was Rosalie's birthday then it was your birthday too. Why didn't you say anything?" Willow stopped in her tracks and turned to look at him, her fingers digging into his sleeve.

"I don't really care much for my birthday." Jasper shrugged his topaz eyes locking with hers.

"Why?"

"I'm just another year older, not really much to celebrate there." Jasper's tone was emotionless like his expression. "Would you like a tour before dinner?"

"Yeah, that sounds nice."  Willow let a small smile spread on her face, deciding to let the conversation drop. Jasper led her out of the garage and on the sidewalk that was lined with well maintained hedges.

Up close the house was even more beautiful on the inside. From the moment they walked in Willow could tell that it was more than just a house it was a home. The walls were lined with family portraits although none of them were pictures of the Cullen kids as actual children.

Once they walked past the foyer on the right there was a flat screen on the wall with a huge white sectional that was big enough to hold the entire family and still had room for guests. Further down the hall in front of floor to ceiling windows was a grand white piano  with a vase of flowers resting above the keys.

"Who plays the piano?" Willow mumbled.

"Edward." Jasper followed behind her as she looked around the hallway. "This is the living area. Down that hall is Carlise and Esme's room. The second living area is upstairs."

"So you really do have two living rooms?"  Willow recalled Emmett telling her that back around Christmas. Jasper laughed quietly, his hand rubbing the back of his neck almost out of embarrassment.

"The one upstairs is dedicated as the work area." Jasper explained with a small gesture for her to follow him down the hallway on the right. Willow hesitated for a moment to take a picture of the piano for the groupchat.

They passed by a shut door that Willow assumed was Mr. and Mrs. Cullen's bedroom. The room just a few feet away was Carlisle's study. It smelled like leather and cigar smoke with antique furniture. His desk had neat stacks of papers and some old bound books laid open. There was a cabinet with glass doors that held bottles of different types of alcohol.

Jasper took her back the way they came in and passed the piano to take the grand staircase that Willow had somehow missed when she walked in. Jasper softly tangled his fingers with her, his grip leading her up the stairs. She halted for a moment, her eyes focused on a large frame that has, what she believes, at least a hundred graduation caps.

"What's this?" Willow couldn't pull her eyes away from the cascade of different colors.

"A Cullen family tradition." Jasper's smirk was evident in his voice. "It's been going on for nearly a hundred years."

"That's weird." Willow blurted out before a horrified expression fell over her face and her hand slapped over her mouth. "I'm so sorry- I didn't- I mean- That was rude- I didn't-" Jasper softly pressed a kiss to her cheek making her flush of color deepen.

"Don't worry darlin'. I find it funny myself." Jasper gave her hand a slight squeeze and continued to lead her upstairs.

The living area upstairs  had a large oak table with chess boards set up, books ranging for old titles to new ones. A laptop was open, a string of newspapers and fashion magazines scattered on the table. There was a large gold harp with a stool beside it.

As it turns out, Rosalie could fix cars and play a harp like an angel. A gaming system was hooked up to the large flat screen on the other end of the room.

The upstairs was dedicated to children.

Jasper pointed at the different closed doors, telling Willow which one belonged to each sibling. Jasper's room was on the third floor, the only sibling on that floor. When Willow asked he explained that they drew straws and Jasper drew the short straw.

The moment the door opened Willow thought that maybe he actually drew the long straw.

The room was huge with floor to ceiling windows with no curtains to block out the sun. The color scheme was strictly white and black. His bed was a full king size with a black bed set and the first thought that Willow had was how beautiful his blond hair must contrast against the black.

He had a black desk on the opposite end, a black chandelier hung from the ceiling, and an antique chair in the corner next to the windows. Against the shade of white that the walls were painted the combination was breathtaking.

Willow looked around more as she walked further into the room and was almost shocked to see glass doors that lead to a bathroom attached to his room. A deep clawfoot tub big enough to hold two people  combined with a separate shower.

"Wow, this is insane." Willow mumbled spinning on her foot to look around. "I've never seen anything like this."

"I personally think it's too much." Jasper shrugged his body leaning against the doorframe. His eyes lingered on her for a moment before shifting to the floor when she looked back at him.

"It suits you." She meant it too but the smile fell from her face when gave a huff of a laugh and his eyes still focused on the ground. "What's wrong?"

"My family can be a little harsh." Jasper shrugged and lifted his gold eyes.

"I've already met them. Remember?" Willow smirked and held her hand out towards him. Without hesitation he crossed the distance towards her, his arms wrapping around her waist.

"Just, if you can, ignore Edward." Jasper mumbled his hand moving to move to her face, his fingers brushing a few strands of her hair away.

"Why?" Willow raised a brow.

"He has a way of pissing people off without meaning too."  Jasper pressed his lips to Willow's forehead and she could have sworn her stomach did a flip. Her mind told her this was it, he was going to ask her now to officially be his girlfriend.

"Hey loser." Emmett busted the door open looking between the two. "You two getting it on?"

"Emmett." Jasper warned.

"Relax jerkface." Emmett's smirk grew. "Esme said dinner ready." Without another word he shut the door and left.

"Are you ready?" Jasper smiled as he pulled away, his fingers threading though hers out of instinct.

"It's just dinner Jas. What could go wrong?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 15.8K 52
˗ˏˋ꒰ ✨ ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned full.] ❝If it were up to me, I'...
42.1K 1.6K 29
Seventeen-year-old Raven Thorne thought moving with her mother from her crowded hometown in California to a small, gloomy town in Washington called F...
56.2K 1.6K 25
"Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏғ ʟᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀ...
205K 4.5K 36
A new coven shows up in Forks. Luciana Rossi and her very large family/coven show up Bella's senior year ready for a new start. They slowly learn how...