Our Heart (Ryomen Sukuna x re...

By BleedingRose7098

Two lovers, one heart... - Completed - Story cover made by @musuxo ♡ More

¤ Prologue ¤
Disobedient ~ Ch1
Useless - Ch2
Heartbeat ~ Ch3
Power ~ Ch4
Broken ~ Ch5
Kintsugi Art ~ Ch6
The Cursed Princess ~ Ch7
Compromise ~ Ch8
Adorable ~ Ch9
Always ~ Ch10
Expectations ~ Ch11
Evil ~ Ch12
Toru ~ Ch13
Happiness ~ Ch14
Perfect ~ Ch15
Heart To Heart ~ Ch16
Liars ~ Ch17
Upperhand ~ Ch18
Waiting ~ Ch19
Creepy Doll ~ Ch20
A Rose ~ Ch21
Guilt ~ Ch22
Formalities ~ Ch23
Good Omen ~ Ch24
Face of hell ~ Ch25
Playdate ~ Ch26
History ~ Ch27
Proposition ~ Ch28
Unexpected News ~ Ch29
Good Person ~ Ch31
Training ~ Ch32
Training Pt2 ~ Ch33
Mixed Signals ~ Ch34
Home ~ Ch35
Senseless ~ Ch36
Outsider ~ Ch37
Infinity ~ Ch38
Secrets ~ Ch39
Hot Springs ~ Ch40
Those Three Words ~ Ch41
Midnight Walk ~ Ch42
Protection ~ Ch43
Numb ~ Ch44
Spy ~ Ch45
Exhausted ~ Ch46
Our ~ Ch47
His Promise ~ Ch48
Memories ~ Ch49
Last Words ~ Ch50
Library of Hearts ~ Ch51
Twisted Game ~ Ch52
Dream in a Dream ~ Ch53
Answers ~ Ch54
Better and Stronger ~ Ch55
Casual Act ~ Ch56
Bittersweet ~ Ch57
Sly ~ Ch58
Independent ~ Ch59
Villain ~ Ch60
Weapon ~ Ch61
Reminder ~ Ch62
Maybe ~ Ch63
Red ~ Ch64
Worth It ~ Ch65
Off-Limits ~ Ch66
Concern ~ Ch67
Game Over ~ Ch68
Cat & Mouse ~ Ch69
Enemy ~ Ch70
Gain~ Ch71
Forget ~ Ch72
Ready ~ Ch73
Guests ~ Ch74
Boredem ~ Ch75
Our Heart ~ Finale
¤ Our Love ~ Trailer ¤
¤ Fate's Game Trailer ¤
¤ Blood-Stained Trailer ¤
¤ Our Ties Trailer ¤
¤ Show me Trailer ¤

Winner ~ Ch30

18.3K 814 382
By BleedingRose7098

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

Every child has a wild imagination. One in which has the ability to create such fantastical beings out of thin air. Each child however cannot control their imagination. Sometimes this lack of control can leave them with creatures that they themselves would like to become. But sometimes, it can leave them with creatures that should have never been born. One's imagination is a fickle thing. Yet some people would rather explore it than lock it away. Those that choose to explore end up regretting it soon after. That's when they decide to lock it away, afraid of the power that their creations posses not only over them but the people around them.

"Itadori, come with me." A voice said loudly as Kiyotaka burst into the room. I folded the edge of the page I was reading before looking up to meet Kiyotaka's eyes, wondering why he looked so frantic. Sweat was practically dripping down his forehead in anxiousness and it was slowly becoming harder and harder to look at him.

Breaking eye contact from the man, I closed my new book that Junpei had lended me and placed it on the bedstand. To my left, I noticed that Yuuji had just finished putting on his shoes and was now grabbing his jacket so that he could follow Kiyotaka out. So I also decided to get up and slip on my sandals, only for Kiyotaka to raise a hand in protest at me. Why was he telling me to stop? Was I not allowed to come with them? Again?

"No, not you. You stay here. Today could potentially be dangerous." He said in a montotone voice to me. His words seemed almost like he cared for my wellbeing but the look on his face told me otherwise. I pouted at him and glared slightly before breaking eye contact and turning my face away with puffed cheeks, crossing my arms over my chest as I sulked. Yuuji gave me a pitied sheepish smile before walking out of the room.

"What's this about?" Yuuji asked the man softly as he grabbed the door handle in attempt to close the door behind him as he walked out of the room.
"It's about Junpei." I heard kiyotaka say faintly before Yuuji closed the door behind him. After that I couldn't hear any more chattering, only faint footsteps as they walked away. I sighed loudly, letting my head drop against the back of the couch as I thought about what they said. They were talking about Junpei. Was it the same Junpei, that I met? And if it was, then what happened to Junpei that was so important that Jujustu sorcerers were after him.

I groaned loudly as a migrane came on from all this thinking that I was doing. With a slight shake of my head, I picked up my book once again with slight hesitantion. I didn't feel like continuing to read but this was my only source of entertainment at the moment. So with another sigh, I opened the book up to where I had left it off and allowed my eyes to continue to soak up the literature.

This story starts with a boy whos imagination was different from others. His friends incouraged him to draw dragons and lions, the ones they had all pictured in their minds only minutes before his arrival to their drawing table. But once the boy's pen touched the blank sheet of paper, he drew something unexpected. It wasn't a dragon nor a lion as his friends had suggestion. No, he drew a beautiful girl. Sky blue was the colour of her eyes and baby pink the colour of her dress. The group of boys surrounding him became confused. That was not a dragon on his paper. That wasn't a lion either. It was a girl.

The young boy didn't understand why everybody had made such a big dea---

The concentration I had built up while reading was rudely interrupted as the door to the hotel room had loudly open, screeching as it moved which demonstrated how old this hotel was. My eyes flickered up to meet a certain blindfolded teacher who was cooly leaning against the door whilst staring down at me with folded arms and a smirk.

His smirk become more smug after seeing the bordem that I had been left among. Satoru then unfolded his arms and reached out towards me, showing me a motion that said 'Come on'. My eyes widened in excitement as I rushingly placed my book down and ran towards him with my scandals which were still on from earlier. With a small happy squeal, I exited the room with him as he kicked off of the door to lead the way.

Satoru didn't say anything as we walked down the hallway and out of the building into the city streets. He just wore that smirk on his face, radiating a vibe that told he was excited for what would happen next an what he would show me. I couldn't describe how it was exactly that I knew that information but I knew it was because of my cursed technique.

We walked through the city quietly with him leading me down the empty streets. I couldn't take his smug silence so I decided to start up a conversation.
"So where are we going Toru?" I asked him curiously, peaking around his shoulder to look at his face as we walked.

"To a shop that I know." He replied as he grabbed my hand and led me into a more darker part of the streets, through a dimly lit alleyway. As much as I enjoyed shopping, I was worried about where we would be shopping from. This did not at all look like any of the places I had purchased from before.

After a walk that lasted little under a minute, Satoru's hand let go of mine as we stopped outside a tattered shop. The outside was covered in graffiti with a big warning sign at the top of the door. I got weird vibes from the place. I wouldn't have even wanted to go in if it wasn't for Satoru's excited grin as he motioned towards the shop.

"We're here!" He announced before opening the door to the building. The silver haired male signaled for me to go first, wanting to see my reaction as soon as possible. Once the door was fully open, a red glow emerged from the inside making me drawn into the room almost like a moth to a flame. After fully emerging myself into the room, I noticed that the glow was coming from lit chinese lanterns that were beautifully decorating the room. It was a suprise to me how it seemed so sketchy from the outside yet so magistic from the inside, I wouldn't have expected it.

Another thing, I wouldn't have expected was that I would be surrounded by weapons. There were enough weapons to arm an army in this shop...That's when it clicked. We were in a shop that sold weapons, weapons in which Satoru wanted to teach me how to use. Inside this room were weapons that ranged from classical Japanese Katanas to things that were labled 'British Rifle'. Some of these foreign weapons such as the rifle for example were types of weapons I hadn't even known existed.

"Oh wow." I mumbled with an astonished tone as I walked further into the shop to get a better look at the items. Satoru stood by a man who wore a brown old fashioned cap along with an apron. He most likely was the man that owned this shop and seemed to be a friend of Satoru's also judging by the way they shook eachother's hans with a laugh.

"These are all cursed objects." The old man told me with a proud nod, looking around the room as if he was staring at a piece of art. After hearing what he had said, I finally noticed the seals that were carved onto each of the weapons. These were Japanese seals that were on every cursed object although I didn't know too much as to why they were there. I couldn't help but be fascinated by the variety of weapons here and the old man couldn't have been more proud about it.

"I've got every weapon you could possibly want here..from swords to knives or gun. What're you looking for, little lady?" He asked me with a friendly smile, motioning towards his collection.
"I'm not quite sure actually. What am I looking for?" I mumbled, turning towards Satoru who had gotten himself comfortable on a stool at the corner of the room which was placed in a way that he could see what was happening around the whole shop.

"You're looking for a weapon that you think would suit you. Anything here will do since they all have cursed markings on them, meaning that you can transfer cursed energy into the weapon to fight." He explained, making the shop owner nod at his words in agreement. I hummed at his statement and began setting off deeper into the room, on a quest to find the perfect weapon. One in which suited me and my style of fighting.

Honestly, I wasn't too strong so I wasn't looking for something that used to much energy to carry and support it's weight so the hammers and big heavy objects that were on this stand in front of me were out of the question. I continued to venture forwards into the shop, looking around the stands and the shelves. I saw things like Katanas, sythes, spears, dual swords, knives, bows, claymores and boomerangs. It was hard to even think of something that wasn't here because everything was.

Small knives were showcased on the walls like paintings and many other tiny things that seemed like they could easily get lost between the cushions of the couch. But then there were larger and longer weapons that seemed like I would have to schedule times to use them to prepare to lug them around all day. None of these felt right and I wasn't sure why.

Apart of me knew why though...And that was because I wasn't much of a violent person. I grew up watching my dad murder random people for the sake of making the wine too sweet, yes. But none of those murders have I ever committed myself. I am the lover of Sukuna, a spirit known for laying terror on every village he visited but that was before meeting me. Blood was something I had never imagined spilling by the tip of my blade because I did not enjoy combat. I may be at fault for killing two people but both times were accidents and out of my control. I had never purposely drawn someone's blood with a weapon, just the thought of it was so new to me.

As I walked around the room with now a heavier heart, I could feel Satoru's eyes following me with unshielded curiousity. He gave me a smile that was warm and conforting, making me have more faith in myself as I searched for the right weapon. The further I walked into the shop, the more the weapons became unrecognisable to me. That was until a soft glimmer of light caught my eye. It was only for a second but that one second was enough to get my feet moving to the other side of the room.

Soon enough I was standing beside a wall with around 20 different weapons hanging on it. But there was only one that I had my eye on. A bladed fan. The fan was golden around the rim and had around 6 blades hidden at the back. The blades were locked in place but could be clicked out when in use. My hand reached forwards and picked up the fan, separating it from its stand on the wall.

Now that the fan was closer to me, I could clearly see the rose gold embroidery that decorated the rims and the fine material that connected the edges together. The blades were much more glamourous in person, reflecting light in the most beautiful way. I hadn't thought about a fan as a weapon. I was well acquainted with fans as I used them alot back in the days I was a royal. Fans were no mystery to me.

I twirled the weapon in-between my fingers with a soft giggle, going in circles around each finger in a way that almost defied gravity. Toru had taught me that back in the day, showing me how to do it to relive my bordem during etiquette classes saying that he also done this with his kunai knife whilst on duty. I smiled softly as I reminisced on those days.

Satoru stepped up from behind me making me look up at him in surpise, realising that I had been too nostalgic to notice that he had moved out of his stool and had already made it to my side. His blindfold was also off, probably stuffed in his pocket. Satoru stared down at me with his usual smirk before saying,

"It seems that we've got a winner."

(A.N ~ And before you ask, yes I did write the paragraphs that was sopposed to be the book Junpei gave her. It's part of a short story I wrote called Friend to Shadow, Lol I've only ever showed my mum that short story even though she hates literature. If you want me to post the short story as a chapter of this book if you're curious lmk!

But anyway I hope you liked the chapter. I asked you guys last chapter what weapon you saw her with and was so glad most of you wanted fans since that was what I had planed but started having doubts. Anyway I hope you liked the decision. Vote & comment!)

Chapter 31 Quote Teaser :

"No...I just..I want you to wear this from now on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.1K 65
𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥. 𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥...
1.2K 36 1
• NSFW smutty one shot. • Satoru Gojo x reader • 2nd pov • all i need by lloyd ( i don't not own jjk or any of the characters.) *art creds for co...
50.4K 2.3K 19
AYASE HITOMI is born in a cruel world and has suffered for it; but dealing with it becomes easy with her friends at her side, especially with the ann...