sweet dreams// dreamnotfound

By sammysquirrell

AU where when you turn 20, you can see your soulmate in your dreams, but you can't speak to them. George, a s... More

----
๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ
๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต?
๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด
๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ
๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ
๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต
๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ
505
๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค
๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ / ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ
๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ
๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ป
๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต
๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ

๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?

3.4K 138 193
By sammysquirrell

George wakes up when the sun starts shining through the blinds, waking him up. He slowly sits up and stretches, before getting out of bed and going downstairs.

25 days.

George still had 3 and a half weeks to prepare himself for his journey to Florida. He had a long checklist of things to do to prepare, including buying a bathing suit, figuring out if he was bringing Cat or not, and calling his mum and telling her the news. As he sat down at the island and after preparing breakfast, he decided to get the last one done. He ringed his mum, hoping that she was still up considering the vast time zone difference. She picked up after a couple rings.

"Hey Mum! How're you?"

"I'm doing great Georgie! Australia is so nice, but I'll be home in a couple of weeks. I'm excited to see you again!"

"I'm excited to see you too! But I might only be around for a few weeks.." George said with a nervous chuckle."

"Why, where are you going? You never leave the house!" George's mum said jokingly.

"Ha ha. Very funny." George said dryly. "Well, you know my online friends, Clay and Nick? I'm finally going to meet up with them! I'm leaving in around a month!"

"Oh yeah, you talk about those two all the time! That's so exciting, where do they live again?"

"In Florida. I'll be visiting the states for the first time as well!"

"Florida? Isn't that the one with all of the retired people and the crackheads?"

"I think so. But there are also normal people there, that's such a stereotype mum!" George said with a laugh.

George's mum laughed along. "Alright. Well, that's exciting to hear! You'll need to start preparing soon!"

"Yeah. I'm going to call Clay today and see if I'm allowed to bring Cat."

"That poor thing won't like the 9 hour flight to Florida, George. Plus, doesn't Clay have a cat too?"

"I know, but I don't want to leave her alone for that long! I don't even know when I'll be back!"

George and his mum talked for around another hour about the details of his trip, going back and forth about all of the various complications. That was how George ended up telling her about his small crush on the boy he was going to visit.

"Well yeah, of course I'm nervous. I've never flown this far, I'll be so far away from home, and to top it off i'm going to go see Clay for the first time which is a whole other issue in itself."

"Why? Is he rude or something?"

George laughed at this absurd thought before realizing that he hadn't told his mum about his love problem yet. "No mum! It's the opposite, I have.. a small crush on him."

"Oh! What does he even look like, I've never seen a picture of him."

"Neither have I," George admitted sheepishly. "I know that sounds stupid, but I've known him for so long and whenever I'm talking to him I feel safe. He makes me laugh, he cheers me up, and he's the reason I've found so much success streaming. I can't imagine life without him and I've recently came to terms with the fact that it's more than just a platonic thing, I guess."

"That makes sense Georgie," his mum said softly, "Just don't get hurt by him, I trust your internet friends but you still never know, ya know?"

George sighs and nods, even though his mum can't see it. "Yeah mum, I get it. Thanks for watching out for me."

"Of course Georgie. I love you"

George smiles at this, his mum was truly amazing. "Love you too, Mum."

----------

Around two hours later, George was preparing to start his stream. He didn't have a plan, and so he was thinking about improving the shitty McDonald's they had started a while ago. Clay was joining him as well.

"Hey chat! How're you guys? Today me and Clay are going back to work on the McDonald's. I also need a new sub goal, so maybe start tweeting out ideas? Or how about this, I'll post a tweet and the most liked response will be the new sub goal."

Clay laughed and chimed in at this. "Hey guys, go like my reply to George's tweet."

George sighed and pulled up twitter to check what he had put. "Clay!" He shouted loudly, scaring Cat who was laying on the bed. "I am NOT going to wear a maid outfit for a sub goal! Chat, go like someone else's tweet."

George's efforts were futile. Clay's tweet ended up being the most liked by thousands. George changed the sub goal from 15,000, which he already hit, to 18,000. He really didn't want to do this. "Alright chat, if you want that you're going to have to really go for it. Plus, this is only for this stream so hopefully the rich people are here, " George said with a laugh.

"Please chat. You don't know how much this means to me. If we hit it i'll post my new video a day earlier too, okay?" Clay said loudly.

George rolled his eyes and started his work on the McDonald's. He went to go collect gravel and sand, so he could make concrete. He tried to talk to Clay as he worked, but he was constantly getting interrupted by having to thank donos. The final straw came when Clay gifted 100 subs.

"Clay! That's cheating, really?!"

"You never set the rules Georgie, not my fault," Clay said with a playful laugh.

George hit his goal in record time. He was only an hour into the stream, and he had already hit it. When the counter soared past 18,000, Clay cried out in victory. "YESSSS! THANK YOU CHAT!"

George groaned in defeat. Thanks to Clay, he would now have to wear a maid dress. On stream. He felt as though he had truly hit rock bottom. George pulled up Amazon and started looking for a maid outfit. With the chat and Clay's assistance, he picked one out and ordered it. "I hope you're happy chat. And I hope you know that the webcam will be on for about 10 seconds.

"As long as I get better pictures, I don't care," Clay said with a laugh.

"No! You know what, I'll send pictures to Sapnap, Karl, Wilbur, Quackity, my Mum, and literally everyone else but you. You don't deserve it."

"That isn't fair!"

"Too bad baby! What are you going to do about it, wet the bed?"

"That was a low blow George," Clay said softly.

"It was a low blow to make this my sub goal!"

"It's not my fault that I listen to the people!

"I hate you."

"Love you too Georgie!" Clay started making kissy noises into his mic.

"Chat, I'm going to end here. Thanks for all the subs, and expect the stream in the next couple weeks. Bye!"

As soon as the stream ended, Clay said, "You aren't actually mad at me, are you?"

George sighed. "No, I'm just upset a bit, like I don't think that anyone wants to wear a maid dress in front of thousands of people."

"Sorry George, if it's any consolation I'm sure you'll look amazing."

George blushed at this, but he wasn't going to let Clay complement his way out of this one. "Don't try to flatter me! I'm serious, you're getting zero pictures."

"I guess I'll just have to see it in person then, yeah?"

"NO!"

Clay laughed at this. "I'm kidding. Sort of. Anyways, how long until the flight again?"

"25 days," George responded instantly.

"Ugh, why is it going by so slow?"

"Don't ask me!"

Clay sighs. "Alright. Do you want to watch a movie with me Georgie?"

"I don't know, will I get pressured into buying a maid dress in the middle of it?"

"Okay, I get it! I'm sorry!"

George started laughing. "I'm done now. Sure, what are we watching?"

"The best romcom ever, Mamma Mia! Duh!"

"Really Clay?"

"Yes." He replied seriously.

3 hours later, George was laying in his bed asleep, with 'Take a Chance on Me' playing out of the laptop next to him. Clay could be heard singing softly.

-----------

George opened his eyes. He was on a boat, wearing a pair of swim trunks and a white linen button up. The boat was floating near a small island, which George recognized after a few moments.

'Am I in Greece? Am I in Mamma Mia??!' George thought with a wide smile growing on his face. 'Also, where the hell is Dream?'

He turned and saw Dream standing at the wheel of the ship, with an unbuttoned linen shirt and a corny captain's hat on his head. When he noticed George staring, he smiled and tipped the hat before coming over.

When he reached George and pulled him up, the music started playing, and George knew what was going on immediately.

Dream started lip syncing along to the lyrics of the song, dancing around playfully.

"When you were lonely, you needed a man. Someone to lean on, well I understand, It's only natural, but why did it have to be me?"

This made George smile. Dream moved around with flawless dramatic flair, spinning George around and teasing him. When it came to George's part, he got up and played along.

"I was so lonesome, I was blue. I couldn't help it, it had to be you and I, always thought you knew the reason why..."

They danced around the boat together, lips moving along to the song, staring into each other's eyes. After singing and dancing for a while, Dream started to lean in, but then quickly moved to pick George up, before tossing him into the water.

That asshole.

When George came up from under the water, he saw Dream looking down at him with a goofy smile plastered on his face. George stuck his tongue out, and then took off his shirt and threw it back up on the boat.

Dream disappeared from the edge for a while, and then out of the blue George saw him running up to the edge, jumping into the water and making one of the largest splashes that George had ever seen. When the water finally calmed down, George swam over to Dream and wrapped his legs around his torso. He glared at the man who had ruined their romantic moment in favor of swimming.

Dream looked back at him with a look that said, 'Hey, in my defense it was pretty funny.'

George rolled his eyes and unlatched himself from Dream. He started swimming towards the shore, with Dream quickly getting the memo and following behind. When they reached the shore, George walked over and sat down in the sand. Dream sat down next to him, and started messing with his hair to get his attention. George couldn't help but smile and lean into the touch.

Dream wrapped his arm around George and they sat there, watching the waves slowly rock the boat. George started writing in the sand.

'YOU ASSHOLE >:('

'hey, u love me though :)'

George laughed silently and rolled his eyes, but responded, 'YEAH, I GUESS I DO'

They turned to look at each other, both smiling. George leaned in and they shared a simple yet loving kiss.

It's only natural, but why did it have to be me?

----------

I'm really sorry if you haven't watched Mamma Mia. This probably makes no sense to you. But Mamma Mia is my favorite movie and I had to add this scene to the book lol.

This is more of a filler, the next chapter will have more hopefully >:)

Vote and comment 'L' for Jack Manifold's sake. Poor man lost his love or host :(

word count- 1845

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 2.9K 22
George and Clay had known each other since they were incredibly young. Their friendship was indescribable, it was like they were tied together and wo...
131K 7.4K 53
LIFE is the organisation responsible for all human life. The people that work there are called the Creators. George is a Creator, he works in the sou...
151K 4.6K 13
dream is a bartender at a club when he lands his eyes on a pretty brunette on the dance floor. หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท a dream x george story sexual themes apparent ...
262K 9.5K 27
George, being one of three princes, always stood out. He didn't exactly fit the social standards of being a prince. Clay was a normal commoner who ha...