The Deaf Mutant

De Raven-_S

Y/n is a new Avenger, but she has her differences. She is deaf, Completely deaf she uses ASL to communicate... Mais

Author notes
Waiting
Loki return
Spoken
I guess she does have a voice
Overheated I think?
Loki's room
The sickness
Our little secret
Her Snuggle Buddy
Loki's New Beginning
Trust me love
Blue
No Promises
Good Night My Child
Scars Are Forever
Overload
Does It Look Bad
1k reads
Babysitter?
No Ordinary Mortal
It's Cute
Girls Day Out
Secret room
Author's Bestie'sđŸ˜±đŸ˜đŸ˜œ
Come On Prince
Do They Know
Trip Down Memory Lane
Time you know...
spiderling
I Can Braid It If You Like
Our Little Avenger
Did I Kill Anyone
You can speak
I'm Not Going To Die
See No Evil-Hear No Evil
I'm not a good person
Possibilities Of Tomorrow
I Should Choke You With This
She Wasn't Alone

Blue Button

3.8K 105 10
De Raven-_S

Chapter 18 Y/n Pov

The one and only Loki. He was throwing knives at the target dummy thing.

He threw a knife at the dummy and it landed dead smack in the middle of its forehead. Someone angry.

After watching him I walked over to my area, when I first got here Tony set up an area so I could safely learn and work on my power without harming anyone in the process.

I walked past Loki when he stopped throwing his daggers. I looked at him, then looked away then walked to the glass room that connected to the training room. I stood at the glass door I could see in the room.

Plenty of space and a nice chair. Building blocks and water bottles, a punching bag. I opened the door and walked in. I turned around and closed the door.

"Hello and welcome Mis.Safire."
it was Jarvis Tony must have installed him. There was a desk with a computer on it. I took off my shoes and placed them by the door. Loki was still training so it's time for me to get work. I grabbed the building blocks and put them on the floor.

I sat on the floor, it was soft and felt like cousins. I crossed my legs and closed my eyes. I took two deep breaths and begin with one block.

With a blue wisp forming around my hands I levitate the block. I did It I can't believe I did it.

Then out of nowhere, the block exploded in my face. Great I should have seen that coming. I touched my face and it was bleeding some shards must have got stuck in there.

I sat in the chair and used my voice. I am guessing it's soundproof because there was noise and Loki didn't flinch. He is leaving now.

"J.A.R.V.I.S can you call Tony or the team I need some help"

" For help push the blue button on the wall behind the computer"
Thank you Tony I pushed the button and...

❤️❤️Hey everyone I know this chapter is short but I have a longer one coming soon sorry for the wait and I guess I will see you in the next chapter byeee❤️❤️

Word: 375

Continue lendo

VocĂȘ tambĂ©m vai gostar

72.5K 1.5K 24
Phoenix is a failed Widow that found herself in the hands of Hydra. She became the first Deaf assassin, and the highest ranking of Hydra. What will h...
17.8K 371 24
I'm Y/n Rogers, Steve's little sister. Our parents took me in at a young age and I grew up with him. Even if we weren't blood, Steve and I were extre...
83.6K 1.5K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
90.2K 1.9K 42
"Why won't you go and talk to her buck?" "Because if I go in there and she tries to kill me... I'm not going to stop her" ~~~~~~~~~ Your found by t...