The Preacher's Daughter | Kin...

By themyamilan

"𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙣" More

♛1
♛2
♛3
♛4
♛5
♛ 6
♛7
♛8
♛9
♛10
♛11
♛ 12
♛13
♛14
♛15
♛16
♛17
♛18
♛19
♛20
♛21
♛22
♛23
♛24
♛25
♛26
♛27
♛ 28
♛29
♛30
♛32
♛33
♛34
♛35
♛36
♛37
♛38
♛39
♛40
♛41
♛42

♛31

20.8K 1K 2.1K
By themyamilan

Mandy Moriah

"church i want everybody to raise a hand for pastor j.carter who's made a full recovery." the reverend said making my dad look up smiling standing on his feet.

"may the paster and his beautiful family come down to the alter." he spoke again making everyone look at us smiling clapping their hands speaking words of encouragement.

i felt like i was drifting away from god lately, so i got up and came to church this morning. how ironic my mom dad and sister are here as well. 

how sweet.

"why didn't you take that shit outta your nose before coming up in here." my mom whispered nudging me keeping a smile on her face.

"porque todavía duele." i whispered back. "why would i do that anyways-"

"cause we in church stupid, you the only one with a nose ring in here lookin dumb."tootie whispered making me mug her a little.

"no me acuerdo de preguntarte una mierda." i said making her cut her eyes at me.

"mandy i'll sl-

"both of y'all shut the fuck up." my dad silenced us as we got closer to the alter where the reverend stood waiting to welcome us with open arms.

annnd who, the fu-

imma just relax.

"it's amazing to see such a beautiful family back together again, you all were truly missed" reverend smiled.

i can't wait till this is over with.

sadly abuela had an emergency at the children's hospital she works at and couldn't make it.

i guess i'll just have to sit through this, i should be okay.

"has engordado tanto." my mom said looking down at me as we walked back to our pew making tootie and my dad agree. "what has your grandmother been feeding you?"

can you believe they expect me not to upset about that, they believe insults are jokes.

can't wait till we get out of here

~~
"Manny stop slouching." my mom smacked my arm.

"i'm not-"

"you are though." Tootie commented.

"and you are bald, mr nigga-"i argued

"Manny shut up, i'm not gone tell y'all about that again." my dad said making me frown.

"why are y'all always doing that" in whispered more to myself.

"shhh, escuchar ." my mom snapped her finger at me looking straight ahead.

"i want you guys to welcome two new comers, give them a warm welcome. the lords house is yours as well." the reverend said making me turn around.

you can't be serious right now..

i accidentally locked eyes with Durk making him nod his head smiling kissing at me as him and booka sat in the very last pew. 

"Mandy what the hell are they doing here?" my dad whisper yelled.

"don't ask me , i dunno." i shrugged.

"please tell me he's not another one of the guys your having sex with cause Manny i swear i'll-"

"por favor , mamá, estamos en la iglesia." i groaned turning back around. 

i hate what my family thinks of me. i usually wouldn't care about anybody's opinion. but it's like theirs really matter.

cause why do they think so low of me, their own blood. it brings me tears at times. just wanting their love but that seems to be too much to ask for. 

"she is having sex with him mama, i heard it happened in hawaii." tootie said making me mentally roll my eyes.

cause this what gets them started.  this right here

"who let you go to hawaii Mandy?" me dad looked at me.

"my guardian."

"the court date hasn't rolled around yet so technically, Mandy Moriah Carter , me and your father are still your legal guardians." my mom snapped.

"i can't believe we're doing this in church." i palmed my face.

"and whether your under our roof or not you still will do as we say." my dad continued.

"daddy that girl ain't tryna do nothing but get knocked up for the 8th time."tootie chimed in.

"speaking of, when do you plan on coming home, there are some things we need to reconcile. " my dad asked me.

"she is not coming back , ion like the bi-"

she stopped talking seeing the look i gave her.
"say more thing, please do." i mumbled to her. she just waved me off laughing a little facing forward.

"y'all put me out, why should i come back. it's obvious i over stayed my welcome."

"that wasn't necessarily the point of putting you out Manny, there was a lesson to be learned in that. you must obey us." my mom said making me sigh.

"whatever, i need air-" i stood up holding my finger up trying to exit the pew.

"sit your ass down little girl ain't nobody done talkin to you " my dad discreetly sat me back down next to him.

"this is that disrespectful stuff me and your father be talking about." my mom said making me rub my temples.

see now i'm starting to get pissed off. and lord knows i don't wanna cuss they asses out in church.
but i definitely will.

"don't act like y'all care now, i been saying it and imma say it again. ain't shit happy about this twisted ass family so y'all can stop flodgin like it is." i said calmly.

"daddy let me punch her just one ti-" tootie started to say. i reached over slapping her hard causing commotion.

i got up storming out of the church.

"gave fo nem the holy hands." i heard Booka laugh on my way out.

later that night~

"you goin to hell you know that right?" Durk asked laughed.

"i'm sorry she just made me so mad." i shook my head.

"i seen y'all goin back an forth the whole time, you straight?" he asked passing me the bottle hennessy.

"i'm okay, my family just -" i stumbled not being able to find the right words to say.

"some bitches ?" he asked making me laugh a little.

"yea, that."  i sighed drinking some more.

i can't believe they judged me right in that church, but ion put it past em. of course they did. 

"am i getting fat to you ?" i changed the subject since it was on my mind.

"na, but this is." he smiled grabbing a handful of my ass. "this is too-" he rubbed pussy through my tights making me laugh.

i just stared at him smirking.

every sip i take of this drink this man gets finer and finer to me.

he sat up pulling me onto his lap as i sat the empty bottle on the dresser.

i smiled kissing his lips feeling his hands grope me everywhere laying back with me on top of him.

we slowly undressed one another exchanging a slow passionate kiss. then he went down sucking on my neck.

i began to catch chills feeling his huge member poke out of his boxers. making me start to rethink everything at this point.

he laid on his back licking his lips motioning for me to come. he sat me on his face making my eyes roll back as his tongue flicked in and out of my pussy.

an arch formed in my back and a knot formed in my stomach. he kept going and going until i came making me moan in relief.

"c'mere ma" he nodded sitting up in the middle of the bed patting his lap.

i sat on his lap as he pulled his dick of of his briefs making my eyes widen as i just stared at it.

i just know ian come this far just to bitch out-

"you scared mama?" he snapped me out of my trance kissing my lips repeatedly.

"no" i mumbled into the kiss grabbing his dick lining it up with my entrance slowing rubbing the tip against my pussy biting the corner of my lip at the feeling.

i slowly slid down on it parting my mouth open moaning in pain at the feeling.

i wrapped around his member like a hand to a glove. as i sped up my paste i felt myself getting wetter and tighter hearing him groan deeply i'm my ear muttering curse words.

he pulled out nutting on his covers putting me in a new position as i lie on my back with my legs resting on his shoulders.

"look at me" he demanded thrusting inside of me at a steady paste. i couldn't help but moan in pleasure holding my eyes closed.

"mmmm mmm" i moaned loudly as he went deeper making me gasp loudly.

"you love me mama?" he asked flipping me around putting me in doggy style wit a deep arch in my back.

i moaned loud and uncontrollably feeling him slam into me by my hips making me become tongue tied.

"i can't hear you, you love me ma?" he asked grabbing a handful of my hair slamming into me harder pushing all of his dick inside of me.

"mhmm" i moaned into the pillow. "yes daddy" i cried out scooting away.

"what chu runnin for?"

________
~ 𝐦𝐲𝐚𝐚💘✍🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.4K 18
"Her pussy just like glue, it got me stuck Changed who I was." -KV
11.3K 441 14
Read to find outtttt 🌃🌠. "𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗿...
16.2K 876 11
"𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑?" 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬...
1.2M 47.8K 126
𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡, 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐢𝐥...