𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟; 𝗠𝗔𝗧...

Від naionmars

Love, such an amazing feeling. But that is not always the case. There are some who don't believe in love, suc... Більше

𝟎.𝟎 || 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞.
𝟎.𝟎 || 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭.
𝟎.𝟎 || 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫.
𝟎.𝟎 || 𝐬 𝐨 𝐜 𝐢 𝐚 𝐥 𝐬 !
𝟎.𝟏 || "𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞."
𝟎.𝟐 || "𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡."
𝟎.𝟒 || "𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤."
𝟎.𝟓 || "𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩!"
𝟎.𝟔 || "𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲?"
𝟎.𝟕 || "𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠.."
𝟎.𝟖 || "𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝."
𝟎.𝟗 || "𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬."
𝟎.𝟏𝟎 || "𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝."
𝟎.𝟎 || 𝐪 & 𝐚.
𝟎.𝟏𝟏 || "𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦?"
𝟎.𝟏𝟐 || "𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥."
𝟎.𝟏𝟑 || "𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬."
𝟎.𝟏𝟒 || "𝐚 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭."
𝟎.𝟏𝟓 || "𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬."
𝟎.𝟏𝟔 || "𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧."
𝟎.𝟏𝟕 || "𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞."
𝟎.𝟏𝟖 || "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"
𝟎.𝟏𝟗 || "𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬."
𝟎.𝟐𝟎 || "𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭."
𝟎.𝟐𝟏 || 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.
𝟎.𝟎 || 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝟎.𝟎 || 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝟎.𝟎 || 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲.
𝟎.𝟎 || 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞-

𝟎.𝟑 || "𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞."

6.3K 134 184
Від naionmars

 Thank you so much for almost 100 reads in a few days! I also changed some of the characters names! The main characters name is now Elysia! I love you all, and now without further or do I present to you....CHAPTER THREE OF THE DIADEM GIRL.

WARNING: LANGUAGE, DRINKING.

I was reading in my dorm peacefully before my door was swung open to reveal Cleo and Jade. "El guess what!?" The blonde says jumping onto my bed. 

"What's up?" 

"There's a party in the Slytherin common room tonight!" She kept jumping up and down on my bed I could tell she was excited, Cleo always loved parties. 

"Really? What time?" 

"In a few hours, I think Theodore Nott is hosting it!" Theodore Nott..

"I'm in, what about you Jade?" I could use a distraction after the situation with Riddle..

"I'm in, hopefully there's drinks there." 

"Alright well I'll meet you guys back here at 8:00, I'm gonna get ready." Jade says walking towards the door.

"Love you!" We both say waving at her. 

"Let's get started." Cleo says going towards her dresser.

~~~~~~~

After my shower I blow dry my hair and decide to curl it. I then put my hair is a low pony tail so when I do my makeup it won't be in my face. I decided not to do too much, just a nude look. I then top it off with clear lipgloss and put on my earrings. 

What to wear....I thought. I walk into the closet and go through my clothes. What color? Red? No that's too much. Green? No that doesn't look to good on me. Black? Yeah. White? Maybe. Blue? Also an option. 

I pick out a dress with  sleeves because Jade said it was cold in the dungeons. It was a bit short for my liking but I'd be ok. I then pick out some white platinum heels to top it off.

Here's Elysia's dress, you can choose either or choose your own! <3

Option 1 <3:

Option 2 <3:

Option 3 <3: 

Option 4 <3:

[may not be for a party but i thought it was cute so.]

I step inside of the dress and pull it up, adjusting it to my liking. I then walk over to the mirror and look at my reflection. 

I look good. After looking at myself in the mirror I take my hair out of the ponytail and fluff it up a bit to make sure it looks decent. "Holy shit El you look amazing!" I turn around to see Cleo in a pink silky dress that hugged her curves perfectly. 

Cleos dress <3: 

"Thank you! You looking amazing!" I say giving her a smile.

"Are you ready to go? I think Jade should be here any minute." she says grabbing her purse.

"Yeah just let me put my shoes on." I grab my heels and place them on each of my feet and stand up. We then hear a knock on the door, Cleo opens it to reveal Jade with a velvet dark green dress and black heels. "You all both look hot as fuck!" Jade says giving each of us a kiss on the cheek. 

Jades dress <3:

"Let's go get drunk!" We all walk out of the dorm and head down to the dungeons. As we got closer to the common room we could already see students there, we entered the common room to be welcomed with music, the smell of smoke  and flashing lights. 

"I'm gonna go find Blaise!" Jade says shouting over the loud music. "Is it ok if I go find Ron?" Cleo says turning to me. "Yeah go have fun, I'll be ok." I say giving her a smile. 

I walk deeper into the common room to see people smoking, drinking, making out, and other not holy things. I looking at the couch area to see...Riddle. He had a black suit on and had smoke coming out of his mouth, his legs wide open while he was leaning back. 

He then looks at me, looking me up and down and then smirking at me. I roll my eyes and go and get a drink. I feel a presence behind me and immediately know who it is. "Having fun are we Clarke?"  the raspy voice says.

 "What do you want Riddle?"

Thank you for reading chapter three, again thank you so much for 100 reads. You all mean the world to me and I couldn't be more blessed. Don't forget to comment and vote. <3

- ocean ☀︎︎

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

13.7K 654 42
They were lovers. Inseparable. They loved each other more then anything but then everything changed. Mattheo turned to Dark side. And Julia she watch...
567K 12.3K 44
Book one of two! Lilith Snape was going to make a promise after fifth year. She just hoped that crossing her fingers behind her back would work to be...
72.8K 1K 44
Name says everything a lot of cute one shots of Mattheo Riddle, and don't give up after one cause these first are cringe but it gets better as you go...