Another Day Passes {BTSxReade...

By kam127

"did you really fall in love with a fan?" "yes." OT7 BTSxReader More

1. Grown Up
2. Happy Birthday
3. Magic Shopped
4. Invitation

5. Bedtime Story

2K 115 76
By kam127

"What to wear, what to wear?" You speak to yourself, contemplating the outfit you're going to put on.

    Yoongi had told you it was casual, but you had a feeling he wasn't being truthful.

Still, you pick out a pair of khaki shorts, tucking a graphic t-shirt in. The shirt has a pair of angels on the front. Nothing fancy, just cute. You slip on a pair of white Vans and put on a few rings, looking in the mirror before deciding on the outfit.

Just in case, you grab some extra clothes.

"Okay, all set?" You, again, talk to your empty apartment, or, more so, yourself.

Grabbing everything you need: your wallet, phone, keys, purse, and extra clothes, you're heading out of your apartment and locking the door behind you.

Traveling down to the lobby of your apartment building, you walk out to the parking structure and dump your clothes in the backseat. Getting in on the drivers side, you throw your purse into the passengers seat, starting your car and driving off.

     This time, since you're not driving in from across town, it takes half the time to arrive.

     At 8:30 in the evening on the dot, you pull up to the illustrious gates of Yoongi's home, pulling through and driving along the wooded driveway, up to the mansion.

     "Damn, that is one nice house."

     Parking right in front of the stairs that lead up to the doors, you get out, grabbing your purse before walking up the stairs and landing in front of the front door.

     You're about to knock before you hear loud whispering and a bunch of footsteps.

     "I got it!"

     "No, me!"

     "No, I'll get it!"

     The French doors swing open, revealing the three youngest.

     They all smile handsomely at you, and you fell your heart flutter.

     Then you notice their attire.

     They each wear a nice long sleeve button up shirt, all tucked into either brown, white, or black dress pants, a pair of Gucci dress shoes on their feet.

     "I'm gonna kill Yoongi." You face palm.

     "Why? You look nice!" Jimin compliments.

     "The fact that you know why I'm saying that is a good enough reason to change."

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asks as you walk back down to your car.

"Getting my other fit."

They each chuckle, letting you past them as you enter Yoongi's house.

"Well, I still think you look beautiful, Y/N," Taehyung sweet talks you, your face reddening.

"Thank you, Taehyung," you chime. "Can someone point me to a restroom?"

"Just past that pillar," Jungkook points.

You stroll over to where he points, finding a door. Behind it lies the room you were asking for.

     You close the door behind you and immediately begin to change. You switch your t-shirt for a white silk button up, tucking it into a pair of billowy khakis that accentuate your waist. You switch your shoes for black pumps, raising you a good few inches.

"Okay, all done." You stuff your old clothes in a bag you grabbed from the back, walking out of the restroom and tossing it by the front door.

You walk from the front door to where you hear noise coming from, finding a kitchen. The sounds of pans and glass clinking together fills your ears.

"Cookin' up a storm in here, huh?" You ask, startling the two men in the room, Yoongi and Jin.

"Oh," Seokjin stiffens, then leans against the countertop, "hey there." He winks.

Without even thinking, your lips turn up in a smile. "Hi."

"No guests in the kitchen until after dinner!" Yoongi grabs you by the waist and leads you out of the kitchen and into a huge dining room before you have time to blush.

"What the-" you're about to cuss, but then you feel a hand snake around your waist.

"Hi, Y/N," you hear a voice resonate in your left ear, pressure being applied to your left shoulder.

     "Hello, Hoseok," you reply without even turning your head.

"How'd you know it was me?" He asks, staring at the side of your face.

"You think I can't tell you guys's voices apart?" You chuckle, finally turning your head to look at the man.

He face turns crimson, and he snatches himself from your body.

He coughs a few times, walking away with his face hidden between his hands.

"Weirdo," you laugh, absolutely oblivious.

"Hey, Y/N," you feel your hands get taken into two others.

"Hi, Namjoon," you grin a toothy one.

"How've you been?" He asks, holding your hand as you look into his eyes.

"Well considering it's only been a day since you last saw me, the same," you laugh as he flushes.

"Y-You know what I meant-"

"Y/N!" You turn around to where your voice is being called from.

Yerum comes running up to you, arms open. You lean down and let him hug you into oblivion. "Hi, Yerum!"

"Yerum?" Yoongi's head pops out of the kitchen, the man's eyebrows pinched.

"Daddy!"

He wears his little pajamas, the clothing dotted with little animated puppies.

"Young man, aren't you supposed to be in bed?" Yoongi asks his son, putting on a serious face.

"Um..." he answers, nodding slowly. "Sorry, Daddy, wasn't tired."

"Yerum, are you being a good boy right now?" Hoseok asks from across the room, walking towards Yerum.

"Mmm... no," the boy hums, frowning.

"Let's go, Yerum, time for bed. Again," Jungkook comes walking into the room, only to take Yerum up to his bedroom.

You put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder, "I'll take him up."

     "You sure?" Jungkook asks, looking deep into your eyes. "He can be a little hard to put down."

     "I got it," you wink.

     You walk away while holding Yerum's hand, letting the boy guide you up to his room.

Once you're on the second floor, he walks you to the end of the hallway, opening a door and dragging you inside.

     "Welcome to my room, Y/N!"

     You look around. There's model airplanes hanging from strings from the ceiling, and there's a huge model train in the corner, on a table, and there are toy cars on shelfs lining the walls.

     Sitting by his bed, on his nightstand, is the remote control car you got him for his birthday, and right next to it is your other present to him, a copy of The Little Prince.

     He runs up to his nightstand. Grabbing said book off of it, he runs back to you, holding it with both hands.

     "Will you... please read me to sleep?"

     "Of course, sweetheart."

     He guides you over to his bed by your hand, and you notice the rocking chair next to it.

      "You sit here... and I'll lay down."

     "Okay," you smile gently at him, watching as he disappears under the covers of his bed. Before he gets comfortable, he reaches over and flicks a switch on his nightstand, the room immediately illuminated by an array of what look like stars.

     "Okay, I'm all ready."

     You nod, opening the book.

     And so, you read. You read a bedtime story to the sweetest little boy on earth, watch as his body finally relaxes, his breath steadying, his eyes not fluttering anymore.

     You close the book, silently pushing yourself out of the rocking chair.

     "Goodnight, Yerum." You lean over and kiss the boys temple, watching as he stirs in his sleep, instantly relaxing again and smiling the slightest bit.

     Once your standing again, you feel a comforting hand on your shoulder.

    You turn around, faced with a smiling Jimin. He nods to the door and you nod in agreement, both making your way out of the room.

    Once you're both out, he gently closes the door with his back turned to you. Once he's sure it's closed, he turns to you and never loses his smile.

    Wordlessly, he takes your hand into his and leads you down the stairs. You wish you knew what he was thinking, but then again, you think, maybe it's better you don't.

    You re-enter the dining hall, hand in hand with Jimin, still, and the guys just stare at your hands as you sit down.

    Jimin next to you and Hoseok on your other side, you sit across from Namjoon, Jungkook and Jin on either side of him. Taehyung sits at one head of the table, Yoongi on the other.

    You let go of Jimin's hand and let yours rest in his your lap.

     "Let dinner commence!" Yoongi cheers.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

just cause y'all were asking for this ;)
I SWEAR I'LL UPDATE B.F.B. SOON, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!! lol

~kam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 570 25
"If I ask you to be my boyfriend, would you say yes?" "W-what? Eunseo, what are you talking about?" "Jimin, would you say yes?" "No."
2.2K 101 11
"š˜øš˜©š˜¢š˜µ'š˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜¦š˜¤š˜³š˜¦š˜µ š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Øš˜³š˜¦š˜„š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜Æš˜µ? š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜„š˜°š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜“š˜¢š˜ŗ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦, š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ'š˜“ š˜µš˜°š˜° š˜¤š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜©š˜¦." "š˜µš˜Ŗš˜¦š˜Æš˜¦š˜Æ š˜¶š˜Æ š˜µš˜°š˜²...
1.8K 78 12
š“Æš“Ŗš“½š“® š“±š“Ŗš“¼ š“Ŗ š“Æš“¾š“·š“·š”‚ š”€š“Ŗš”‚ š“øš“Æ š“«š“»š“²š“·š“°š“²š“·š“° š“¹š“®š“øš“¹š“µš“® š“½š“±š“Ŗš“½ š“·š“®š“®š“­ š“®š“Ŗš“¬š“± š“øš“½š“±š“®š“» . š“½š“±š“® š“Æš“Ŗš“½š“® š”€š“Ŗš“¼ š“Ŗš“µš“»š“®š“Ŗš“­ļæ½...
42.9K 1.3K 43
š•»š–—š–Žš–“š–ˆš–Šš–˜š–˜ š–žš–”š–š š–‰š–”š–“'š–™ š–š–“š–”š–œ š–™š–š–†š–™ š–žš–”š–š š–†š–—š–Š š–’š–Šš–†š–“š–™ š–™š–” š–‡š–Š š–œš–Žš–™š– š–šš–˜ š–‹š–”š–—š–Šš–›š–Šš–—, š–Šš–›š–Šš–“ š–Žš–‹ š–žš–”š–š š–‰š–”š–“'š–™ ļæ½...