Separation Anxiety | Taegyu

By samzramzbamz

A clingy Taehyun who suffers with separation anxiety becomes attached to an anti social classmate, Choi Beomg... More

One ♡
Two ♡
Three ♡
Four ♡
Five ♡
Six ♡
Seven ♡
Eight ♡
Nine♡
Ten ♡
Eleven ♡
Twelve ♡
Thirteen ♡
Fourteen ♡
Fifteen ♡
Seventeen ♡
Eighteen ♡
Nineteen ♡
Twenty ☆ (the end)

Sixteen ♡

5.7K 237 319
By samzramzbamz

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Can't believe they actually believed it!" Yeonjun said fidgeting with Soobin's hand who was sitting across him at the breakfast table lounge.

Soobin held back his hand and smiled glancing at the large window next to them with the whole view of Bam bam paradise island (btw I made this name up, just in case someone is wondering), it was beautiful.

"Pretty~ this is nice, I wish I could stay here forever." Soobin said pouting.

"Then let's make the most out of these three days babe."yeonjun leaned in to kiss his hands as the waiter approached them, "Should I take your plate back?"

Yeonjun nodded and handed the waiter his finished plate only to turn around and see a full cold plate of food left of Soobin's dish.

"Umm, he's not done yet." Yeonjun said as the waiter bowed, "Take your time" They said.

"Babe...why aren't you eating?"

Nervously looking to the side, Soobin stuttered, "The anexity of my homophobic parents finding out that I'm actually not at a school trip and went on a trip to Bam Island with my boyfriend ...i just ...I can't e-eat."

Yeonjun felt his stomach drop. The boy was doing this so his boyfriend can have a stress relief and get away, not to make him even more burdened.

"Do you want to go back? I'm sorry...this wasn't how it was supposed to be."

"No!" Soobin held his arm, "Dont belittle your effort! I'm so very grateful. That's just been at the back of my mind, doesn't mean I want to go back home." Soobin started aggressively taking bites of his food, "I'll eat okay?"

"Soobin....you don't have to force yourself to eat..."

Nodding his head, "I want to eat. Don't worry! I'm fine." Although the truth was the blue haired was not okay. He was so worried about the situation and feared the possible outcome of his parents finding out.

His dad would hit him and yell, but what would the 'witch' his stepmom do? Probably take away his phone or fuel up his dad's anger even more.

Stuffing the food down his throat, it felt dry, extremely dry. Soobin felt like throwing up, everything was rushing in at once.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

"Okay you can take off your blindfold now!" Beomgyu said to the blonde haired sitting on his bed.

Adjusting to the sight, he's been in a blindfold for half an hour now, blinking twice to get a good look at Beomgyu's room...more like a studio. "You have a studio ...as a room?"

Taehyun noticed all the instruments, the computer, the microphone, the music notes everywhere. 'Was this really Choi Beomgyu's room?' He thought to himself.

"I didn't know you liked music..this much." Taehyun expressed. It was the first time he's ever been in the others room and well, he felt disappointed.

Disappointed that he didn't know this side of Beomgyu.

"Yeah! It's a bit over the top right? I don't have an extra room to make an actual studio so I made it in my own room! Do you like it?"

"I love it!" Taehyun said as Beomgyu came closer and gave him a kiss, "And I love you."

Playfully hitting his chest, "So what really did you bring me here for today? blindfolded and all! Another one of your kinks?" Taehyun winked.

"Stop with the kink jokes! And" he said going towards his computer, "It's your birthday today so here's like a reward."

"Reward me with sex?"

"You are so horny....you know that?""

Chucking, "Kidding! Kidding..unless?"

Pulling up a site from his computer, the boy pulled up some crumbled papers from his desk, "Can I sing for you?" He asked sincerely.

"Of crosse babe."

"It's a song I made for you. I really put everything into it ...I hope you like it<3"

"B-Beomgyu...really? I'd love to hear it."

Beomgyu played the music on his computer and looked at the paper one more time before taking a breath.

Waiting for the beat to drop,he sang the remix he made to life is like a boat, the song they sang together when they first met.

Nobody knows who I really am
I'm always feeling this emptiness
And if I never need someone to come along
I know you will comfort me and keep me strong
We are rowing the boat of fate
The waves keep on coming and I can't escape
But if you ever need someone to come along
I will comfort you 
And be your rock

The song expressed how anti-social Beomgyu is, because of the neglected love he got as a child it resulted in him feeling no need to talk at all. He hates communicating to others and keeps to himself.

Until he met Taehyun.

He changed him, comforted him and kept him strong. He made this remix to reflect all that back at him, it's time for Beomgyu to be there for him.

Opening his eyes slowly as he was keeping them shut while singing, the beat slowly ended as a wandering Beomgyu looked at the other sitting on the bed for his reaction....who was crying.

"Why are you crying babe?" He walked up to him wiping his tears, "Happy birthday babe~"

"T-this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me" he weeped. "I- I love you." , "The lyrics w-we're so deep."

Patting the blonde haired's back trying to calm him down,

"Your voice is so beautiful...I never took in how much of an amazing singer you are."

"Yours is even better. I still remember when I heard you singing that day at school...your voice is a gift. What happened babe?" Beomgyu asked.

Pointing at the guitar sitting on Beomgyu's floor, "I used to play that." Then pointing on the piano, "I got #1 pianist award almost every single year...and the year I didn't win first place, I got second." Ignoring the shocked face on Beomgyu he continued on pointing at his computer desk. "I used to produce my own songs too..."

"Babe!" Beomgyu said with the biggest smile on his face, "Talk about an all rounder! You are a prodigy child! Try to sing again!"

There it was again. That passion the other saw. Beomgyu's eyes lit up when he talked about something he enjoyed, something Taehyun had lost.

In jealousy Taehyun raised his voice a bit, "Yeah well it's all gone! I don't enjoy music anymore, I don't want to ever play or sing ever again!"

"..."

"Babe but-"

"Enough Beomgyu!" Taehyun shouted, causing Beomgyu to jump back, "Thanks for the gift okay? Can we talk about something else..."

"O-okay.."

"I'm sorry...I raised my voice at you. It was too much." Taehyun immediately apologized. "I'm just-"

"It's okay babe. You don't have to explain yourself, I get it. You don't have to apologize. It's your birthday. I don't want you to be upset over anything." Pinching his cheeks, "okay babe~ now are there any requests you want? Anything you want me to do for you."

"Anything?" Taehyun pouted

"Anything babe"

"Have sex with me?" He grinned widely

"Okay."

"Wait really! Just like that huh?"

Leaning in closer, "I told you I like it when you order me around~"

"Do you?" Taehyun flirtatiously flipped him over getting on top of him taking dominance .

Chuckling, the other couldn't believe the situation, "Wait, you're a switch? Seeing new sides of you everyday..."

Taehyun shoved his knee in his area causing a cocky Beomgyu to groan whimpering underneath him as he moved his knee around. "I-I'm not complaining though!" Beomgyu let out.

"Good boy." Taehyun said leaning in to kiss the others neck,

'Did he just call me a good boy?' Beomgyu thought to himself as the other kissed down neck, he noticed his area aroused, 'And I liked that?!'

—-

Meanwhile, a crying Soobin was on a bus back home along with a worried Yeonjun sitting next to him.

Sobbing he cried, "I knew they would find out!"

The boy was crying because his father found out about the 'school trip' they were at and demanded he come home from wherever he was right away. Soobin's father gave him exactly one hour to make it home which is basically impossible from Dam Dam Island.

"Shit! Shit! This is all my fault...I'll go home with you and take full responsibility! I'll say it was me who forced you to go and it was me who made the fake form!"

"Yeonju-" Soobin's breathing increased desperately grabbing on the others thigh, "P-panic attack." He mumbled.

The pink haired boy felt like his head was going to explode, everything was going downhill all he wanted was for Soobin to be happy, patting his boyfriends back he told him to breathe slowly, looking around his bags for anything for him to breathe in.

Nothing was working so the pink haired leaned in and softly rubbed his hair, kissing him slowly feeling Soobin's heartbeat decrease and his breathing slow down, falling into the kiss.

Wiping the one fallen tear off, Yeonjun leaned in to kiss his forehead, "We're going to get through this together babe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.5K 42
Where Beomgyu suffers from PTSD and Yeonjun is a nice guy who has childhood links with Beomgyu. A txt fanfic.
9K 1.4K 16
𖠵 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ! ❛ 𝗕𝗘𝗢𝗠𝗚𝗬𝗨 is high-school, 17 year old, homophobic student. the most popular and wealthy student choi soobin is gay and lov...
171K 8.9K 52
[COMPLETED] Yeonjun, a model student who has dreams of becoming a doctor someday, is forced to tutor Soobin, who is the school's arrogant jock. Yeonj...
2.9K 177 29
About a story where a boy named Choi Beomgyu is a very close friend of Kang Taehyun. Beomgyu hasn't realized his own feelings for Taehyun this whole...