LOVE +

By mysterygirl638

This story is a fan fiction of the popular MTV serial Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan and the Star Maa serial Love which a... More

Lifeline
Bad luck isn't bad
The Love Doctor 👨‍⚕
It Hurts💔
Past Never Leaves
Jealous Much
The Bet
Deep Edges
Friends or Foes!?
Foolish Acts
Punishments
Crazy Little Secrets
Everything has a Reason
Missing
Knowing Each Other
Getting Closer
Ugly Secrets
Unnamed Feelings
Possessive?
The First Kiss
The Big Mistake
It's Over
Much Before the End
Not Too Soon
What's Wrong?
Guilty
The Ball is not in Court
Author Note
The Savior
Birthday Girl
Unexpected
Past Haunts
Dead End
Twisted Tale
The Secret Admirer
The Secret Mission
Desperate Move
Unpredictable
Devious Plots
On my way into your HEART
The Medical Camp
Doctor is God
Future is Uncertain
Love Blossoms
Daaru Badnaam
Is it Over?
It's time to party
Wedding Bells For Mukti-Abhimanyu
Fragile Bonds
Relationship status: Complicated
Mistrust and Disbelieves
Hitched
What's cookin!
Alya had no hopes
Readers Choice
Confusion
Manik Loves Nandini
Manik stood for his Love
Bad luck
I Love You
Connect the dots
Will Love win?
MaNan Forever
Love or Fear?
Will Sanju Fight back!
The Future Reader
Nandini's Insecurities
Crossroads
Cruel Intentions
Shocker
Mukti's Exit
Kiss conversations
Together we are one
SURPRISE?
Trust Issues
Trouble
Breaking Bad
4 Months Later
Falling Apart/Getting Together!
Raman in a trick
Good News?
Manik, the New Dean
Navya's Silent Love
Nandini's Accident
Blurred Vision
Manik's Promise
Let's Get Married
Aditya's Evil act
Manik is Blamed
Alliance for Manik?
Happily Married MaNan
MaNan Humesha
F. R. I. E. N. D. S - Epilogue

Birthday Boy

1.5K 238 15
By mysterygirl638

Chachi was stunned at his unexpected question. "I know that you don't believe me now! Atleast don't you believe yourself? Aapne khud kai baar mere help kiya Nandini ke liye, ab kya hua aapko ab wo vishwas nahi hai kya!" Manik asked looking at her. "Along with Nandini's happiness, we are concerned about her future too Manik, now you are saying that you love her, and maybe tomorrow you both fight and break up with each other, we aren't able to believe both of your relation" she said. "I accept mujhse galti hui hai, but anyone can make mistake, am I not supposed to be forgiven?" Manik asked sincerely. "Did you say this to your mom Manik! She also liked Nandini before but now she treats her like Nandini is responsible for everything, kya tum apni maa ki soch badal sakoge?" she asked Manik and Nandini came inside when they were talking.

Manik went away from there silently. Nandini looked on as she saw Manik leaving. "Kya hua chachi, Manik kyu aaya yaha?" Nandini asked. "Kuch nahi, go and get freshened up, main dinner table arrange karti hu" chachi left from there and Nandini saw flowers on the table and left from there clueless. Nandini went to her room and called Manik. "Manik, is everything okay? Tum andar kyu aaye ho! Those flowers!" she asked him. "Wo maine chachi ke liye le aaya tha! Today when I saw Mukti, I realised what a mom goes through. Chachi ka bhi yahi haal tha na, even she got her uterus removed after multiple miscarriages. Then it was after 2 months your parents died and from that day till date, she has always been your mother, tum bhale hi chachi bulati ho but she is your mom" Manik said and Nandini was moved by his sweet gesture. "Even my mom, wo tho saari duniya se ladne ke liye tayyar hai mere liye, she doesn't hate you Nandini it's just that she loves me more and thinks that you were the reason for me going to NewYork, please don't take her wrong" Manik apologized on behalf of his mom. "Manik I know that she loves me and I will wait until she accept me" Nandini said.

"Acha tum kaha ho!" she asked him. "As usual, night watchman ka kaam kar raha hu" he said. "Why are you still waiting for me Manik, tumhara neend karab hoga, you should go home and sleep tonight, after all humara shaadi bhi ho gaya" she said as she looked at the mangalsutra in her neck. "What made you thought that I was waiting here to get married to you? Listen! I'm here to be with you all the time" he made it clear. "I know par aisa roz roz jagaana zaruri tho nahi hai na" she asked him. "Don't worry I can manage my sleep schedule, and how could you ask me to go and sleep on our wedding night Nandini!" he asked. "Wedding night!" she said as she blushed. "Aaj tho humara suhaagraat hai na!" he asked. "No" she was quick.

"What no! Shaadi se pehle sochna chahiye tha na!" he teased her. "Ok wait, I'm coming down after dinner, when chacha chachi go to their room" she said. "Really, you are not kidding right!" he asked and she said sure. Manik waited for a while and she came to him with a bag. "Why are you here with a bag! Maine kaha na shaadi ke baad bhi hum aise hi rahenge apne apne ghar mein" Manik said. "Relax, abhi sasuraal jaane ka iraada nahi hai, this is for you" she said handing over the bag. "Mere liye! Kya hai isme?" Manik asked her and she asked him to open the bag.

"I have bought all these gifts for you" she admitted shyly. "Ye saare gifts!" Manik asked excited. "Ha par ab nahi, I bought them long back but I couldn't give you all" she said. "Long back! Why?" Manik was curious to know. "I didn't tell you this till now but isme se first gift maine uss kharida jab maine pehli baar tumhe dekha tha" she continued. "Of course I was angry that day because chacha didn't tell me about the match making, but I liked you in the first instant when I saw you" she said. "Then why didn't you say it that day?" Manik was on cloud nine after hearing her. "Because I didn't wanted to get married, I have my goals already set and I couldn't afford to focus on other things. Also I thought I couldn't be able to manage both my personal and professional life, but I was mesmerized when I saw you at first, honestly I thought I should not deviate from my goals then but see destiny had us together now " Nandini said. "And this was the gift I bought you that day, I thought you will never be back in my life but I bought it for you" she gave him a gift and he opened it. "Water bottle!" He asked sarcastically. "Maine uss din chilli powder milayi hai na halwa mein issi liye water bottle kareeda hai, dekho iss main measurement hai, aur mera messages bhi hai" Nandini said.

"And this one I bought it when I came to know that you are a doctor, I have always heard about Dr. Manik Malhotra and I was really fascinated to meet you but all my excitement drained off when I saw you, I bought it then" she gave him Littmann stethoscope. "Littmann was the gift I received on the first day at my medical college" Manik said. "Personalized handbook, coffee mug, personalized apron, ye sab mere liye?" Manik asked. "Ha I have bought them at various times but sab tere hi liye hai" she said. "So should I accept all these as our wedding gifts!" Manik asked her. "No, they're all your birthday gifts" Nandini said and hugged him.

"Happy Birthday Manik" she said to him. "How do you know my birthday!" Manik was quite surprised as he never celebrate his birthday. "Nyonika aunty ne bataya ek baar and thankfully aaj humara wedding day and kal tumhara birthday" she said. "But mujhe ye gift nahi kuch aur chahiye" he said. "Kya?" she asked. "Do I really need to say you what I want?" Manik hugged her and cupped her face. Nandini freed herself quickly. "Maine tumhare liye cake laya, it's in my room, come" she said. "Are you sure! You were so scared till now" Manik asked her.

"Manik, you only said na chacha chachi have brought me up like their own daughter and I felt guilty when you said it just now because how could I marry without their consent! But now I'm super confident that they will accept you some day" Nandini said. "So you don't regret marrying me" Manik asked happily. "I will never regret it Manik, I will always love you" she said. She sneaked him into her room without anyone notice.

"Chacha chachi dekh liya tho!" Manik asked. "Kuch nahi hoga I have locked their door from outside" she said. "Wow tum bahut sharp ho gayi ho after marriage" Manik said and they entered her room. He saw the cake and happy birthday decor on the walls. "Cut the cake" she asked him. "This will be the best birthday ever cause I never celebrate my birthdays ever" he said. "Why?" she asked. "I mean I celebrate it but not like this, me and mom we both will spend a day together, because it's her birthday too as a mother" Manik said. "Oh so you are going to spend tomorrow with Nyonika aunty" she asked. "Yes, I have taken a leave tomorrow" Manik said. Manik had cut the cake and fed it to her. "Many happy returns of the day Manik" she said as she fed him the cake. Manik gave a gift to Nandini. "Gift! Ye kis liye!" she asked.

"Unlike you, I have got the wedding gift for you" he said. "So you thought I didn't buy you a wedding gift" she said and got a gift. "Tho neeche kyu nahi diya" Manik asked. "Because I wanted to give it when everyone gets to know that we're married" she said. "Let me open it" Manik said and opened it to find a beautiful picture of theirs in a cute couple frame. "It's beautiful but I can't take it anywhere" he said. "See, that's why I didn't gave it to you" Nandini said with a sad face. Manik cheered her up. "But you can open and see what I got for you" he said. She opened it and saw anklets in it. "Mujhe tho payal bahut pasand hai" she exclaimed as she saw it. "Tho main pehnaun?" Manik asked. She said yes.

He took her soft soles into his hands and put the anklets on. He looked into her eyes and then kissed her soles. A shiver was sent through her spine. Manik took her near and snuggled into her neck. He placed a soft kiss on her neck. She clutched his shirt firmly not letting him go. He then reached her lips and leaned on her. He slowly placed his lips on hers and nibbled over her lower lip. She too responded equally and they kissed each other like there's no tomorrow. Nandini hugged him tightly. She couldn't breathe more and finally broke the kiss. Manik looked at her and got up suddenly.

"Sorry, I should have been cautious" he said embarrassed and Nandini got up too. "I know you don't want it now and I won't force you, when everyone knows that we're married then we will take it to next level" Manik said taking her hand in his. He then kissed her hands. She leaned on him and put her head on his heart. "Manik, I trust you, I know what you are thinking. Shaadi mein sabko invite karenge, suhaagraat thodi sabko batake manaayenge!" Nandini said. "Yeah I know" he said.

After a couple of seconds, he thought what she said. "What did you just say?" he asked her. "Kuch nahi" she replied. He didn't expect what he saw next. She leaned on to him and gave a sweet kiss. "I totally trust you Manik" he hugged her. "I love you Nandini" Manik said as he kissed her face. They were feeling each other's love and embraced themselves. He took off his shirt and she kissed his bare chest. "Do you remember our first kiss Nandini?" he asked. "How could I forget Manik, it had a life, you were angry on me, you were not ready to let me go, I was confused then but now, it was a whole new sweetest memory" she said.

He pulled a duvet on her and cuddled with her. He made her wear his shirt when he stripped her night dress. They wished that night should never end, with their kisses endless, dreams limitless and them speechless. It was a pure feeling of ecstasy for them and enjoyed it as their symbol of love. He kissed her waist and she moved like a butterfly. He placed soft and wet kisses all over her body marking her that she belong to him. She held him so close to her that he could hear how fast her heart beat was. He slowly unbuttoned her shirt and she closed her eyes in shame. He made her open her eyes and kissed on her eyes. She turned back shyly.

He moved her hair to one side and kissed her bare back. He made her free from everything and all she wore on her body was just him. There were no barriers between them and they were just inches apart from the road to heaven. Manik tried to be so gentle as it was her first time but she enjoyed the sweet pain when he first entered her. A stain of her blood was forever marked as the moment for their union. Tears rolled down from her eyes and her eyes told him how much she loves him.

"I will never forget this birthday gift Nandini, because today I have born again as your husband, I love you my Wifey" he said giving her a love bite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 29.2K 46
He is 25, she is 22... He is a Navy officer, she is a baker by profession... He is tall & handsome, she is short & pretty... He is calm & quiet, she...
678K 31.5K 46
Well this is continuation of the before story...
278K 13K 38
A girl who was cute, bubbly happy go lucky in front of the world but only she knew in how much pain she was. A boy who had every thing in the worl...
92.2K 8.1K 40
An innocent sweet girl has lived without her brothers love, a brother who used to care for her like a delicate doll doesn't even talk straight to her...