Don't worry darling H.S

By bellaroseeeeee

There's given a big responsibility when Harry gets told to kidnap the daughter of the richest mafia boss in t... More

Introduction to the characters.
Kidnap his daughter.
A target for many.
A new deal
Get rid of her
Guns are not for girls
I don't make pinky promises
You get killed.
Speak up.
I shouldn't be creative with you.
If he kills, we kill.
On my own.
A wild moment.
I shot him, so I would really like you to tell me how he is alive.
Always one step ahead.
I've made a deal.
Does he need more men?
We have visitors.
Do you know who you are?
Take the chance
Who did this?
Hurts like hell.
No body, no crime.
I met her a year ago.
A/N
SEQUEL
Don't Worry Darling 2

Don't Worry Darling / Epilogue

448 9 48
By bellaroseeeeee

( A/N: This one is probably the longest one. I'm sad today, today it ends. Enjoy this darlings. xx )

Amelia Grace

January, 7th 2024 ( Almost two years later)

Two years ago today Niall, Liam and Ethan made it possible for me to get freedom forever.

They made me feel new, they helped me out of hell.

I was free, the first few months I did actually just spend in Kansas City. Settled and made my own plans for once. Then I travelled to Canada and stayed there for a while actually. I haven't been to France which I would really have wanted to be. But I was concerned about Harry being there. And for all he just couldn't know about me, so I played it safe.

Now two years down, I haven't seen anyone really. My parents looked for me for a while, but they gave up a few months ago, I knew Niall and Liam were back in England, they all were out of the trouble, out of the mafia business. 

I just landed in London, literally right now. I had Nialls number and not once in these two years have I even called or texted him. He told me to do so when I was coming here, he told me to come after some time.

I texted him last night that I was landing today at ten am. I needed to see a familiar face and even though I was dying to just go to Manchester and see Harry I couldn't do it.

He moved on, I was sure. And I was not going to hurt him by showing up out of nowhere, he thought I was dead, so I'll be dead in his eyes.

I was wearing a pair of sunglasses, and I walked out with my suitcase to where most family and friends would stand. I smiled when I saw a guy stand with a piece of paper. It said Rosalie Johnson. Niall, Liam and Ethan were the only ones besides me knowing about my fake name. I smiled and walked closer.

"Niall?" I said, he looked up and smiled. "Princess" he said and took down the paper. I stopped in front of him. "You look good," he told me, "better than last time you saw me, I was covered in red fake blood." I whispered and he nodded and laughed. He took my suitcase, "I know, two years huh?" he asked me, "I know" I nodded.

We were in a cafe here in London, "you cut your hair?" Niall asked me, my hair used to be longer, long. Since I was little i wasn't allowed to cut it from my mom so it was always just long. I got it cut a few weeks ago, it was shoulder length now, I liked it. It was also a tiny bit lighter of a brown shade.

"Yes," I nodded and looked down at my coffee, "it suits you" he told me. "Thank you" I smiled at him, "tell me something" I told Niall. "How are the others?" I asked him and rested my head to my hand.

"Zayn is working in a tattoo shop, he's great with it, he's an artist now" Niall smiled. "Wow" I smiled, "yeah he wants to have his own shop some day, he's been great, he's talented" Niall nodded.

"Liam is working at this fancy restaurant, he was a waiter for a few months but he actually just became one of the bosses there, he's thrilled" Niall smiled and looked out.

"Louis..." niall said, "Louis makes cars, he works in this shop in Manchester, he's also pretty good at it, uses a lot of time on that" Niall said. "I've been working in the sales world, it's pretty cool too" he said.

"And Harry?" I asked, "he's great" Niall said. "Pretty great" Niall nodded. "What aren't you telling me?" I asked him, "Give it to me," I told him. "In the beginning his best friend was whiskey and vodka," Niall told me. "He got drunk a lot, he's more stable now with the alcohol, he got rid of his guns and knives, so that's progress" Niall told me.

"He works with Louis, they work in the same shop, Harry needed that job to get back on track, so he's better now, he's fixing cars for a living" Niall said.

"Good, that's good," I whispered.

I was in Niall's car, we were going to his place. Liam moved out about a year ago, so Niall lived alone. "This is so strange," I told Niall, relaxing with my head against the window.

"The last time I was here-" "You don't have to talk about it" Niall told me.

I looked over at him, "I was so scared" I told him, "when I got to Kansas" I said. "I signed up for boxing and self-defense" I smiled. "Hardcore princess" Niall smiled, "I know" I nodded. "I did that, it still felt weird, I was used to having Harry, all of you guys around me to protect me" I said.

"And now, two years down, I travelled here, all by myself, no one beside me, I was safe" I whispered. "Yeah" Niall nodded, "my heart..." I said, "it broke in pieces the day we drove away" I told him, "hearing his voice, it broke me" I said. "And I broke him too," I whispered.

I walked inside the apartment with Niall, "so weird, right?" he asked me. I walked over to the couch, the same couch I was sitting on with them. I smiled and touched the couch. "Really" I said, I looked around. All the memories came back to my mind, it was all crystal clear.

Niall made dinner, he was a good cook. He was also a big food lover. We sat at the dinner table and just ate in peace.

"When Liam and I got back here to talk to the boys," Niall said, he opened up. I looked up. "Harry got so angry," Niall said, "I've never seen him so angry before, he was going to kill Adam and-" "He didn't" I said. "No, because I said you didn't want him to take revenge, I would like to see Adam dead though" Niall said as he ate a piece of chicken.

"Adam died last year" Niall told me, "Ethan called and said that he got shot, he died at the place" Niall said. I nodded, "he was a good friend of both Harry, Liam and me before Harry was sent to kidnap you" Niall told me.

I nodded, "then he became weird, wanted to kill people for fun, it was never about having fun, it was about justice, it was why we worked there, we never killed people who never deserved it, the people who we killed were awful" Niall told me. "People we killed were people who've killed others, people who killed for fun, we killed people like Adam and yet he was working there for years, all along he was there" Niall told me. 

"I'm sorry" I said, I got up with my plait. "I wish it was all a dream Niall" I told him, "a nightmare that I was ever put in the position" I said. "Sometimes I wish it was a bad dream too, but it sure was reality" Niall told me.

Days went, I stayed inside on the days Niall worked. The anxiety in me was boiling whenever I heard steps outside from the hallway, it was just the neighbours but still. It made my body heat up.

"Wake up princess!" I heard, I looked up to see Niall. I insisted on sleeping on his couch, it was pretty comfy so I didn't really care. "What?" I asked him, "what? The time is four pm, you cannot mess up your sleep like that" Niall laughed at me. "Get dressed, we have a thing today" he told me. "What thing?" I asked him as I sat up. "We just have a thing" Niall told me and walked into his bedroom.

He came out five minutes after, he changed into something more comfy. A pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. I changed too. I was wearing a pair of jeans and a grey hoodie. I grabbed my little back and put my phone in it, my hair was fine.

"Where are we going?" I asked Niall, he was driving. "Well I need to meet the boys today, we meet every week or so and if I don't show up they will think it's weird" he told me. "So you bring me?" I asked him, "are you crazy!" I asked him.

"You'll be in the distance, we always meet at the same coffee shop, it's nothing Amelia" Niall smiled. "I go in first, you lock my car" he told me as he parked in front of the mall. "They won't even see it's you, take on the sunglasses, get yourself a coffee and just sit a few tables away from us" he told me.

With a nervous look I walked inside the mall, I knew the cafe Niall was talking about. I had my sunglasses on. I walked over to order a coffee and waited for it. I did not look around at all. "Here you go" the barista smiled and gave me my coffee, I said thanks and walked over to a table.

"Look at how my work is so much better than yours" it was Louis' voice. I took a sip of my coffee. My back was facing their table, I knew it because the voices came from my back. "Yeah right, I earn more" Zayn laughed.

"I think we all know who earns the most here," Liam said, and I smiled again. "But look, girls get into the shop, there's one, what's her name Haz?" Louis laughed. "Her name's Stella, she flirts, she's such a flirt, right Harry?" Louis asked him. I smiled to myself. " I don't know what you're talking about" Harry just said, I knew he smiled at louis. "You do, she flirts but you don't flirt back, you should, she's pretty" Louis said. "Don't you have a girlfriend, Louis?" Zayn asked him, "I do, but she's still pretty," Louis said.

"What are you guys doing tonight?" Louis asked, "I've got no plans," Zayn said. "We should play some fifa, like we did in the old good days" Louis said. I could sense another smile.

"Yeah," Liam said, "sure," Harry said. "Niall?" I heard, I took out my phone, "yeah I'm just texting my cousin, she's visiting me right now" Niall said. He was a terrible liar. "Cousin?" Liam asked, "which cousin, you only have cousins that are guys?" Liam asked. "I have one cousin, Rosalie, I already introduced her to you two years ago or so Liam" Niall said, "oh yeah" Liam said, he probably remembered the name."You do have a cousin, she can stay? Is she pretty?" Louis asked him. "Fuck off" Niall said.

Then I got a text from him.

Go to my car, drive around town until I'll text you, there's some money in there, get yourself something to eat. - Niall

"Well?" Louis asked, "she'll go out with a few friends later" Niall said. "Okay, we'll be at yours Niall" Louis said. I decided to get up, grab my coffee and walk out.

I was sitting in a parking lot, a drive in to mc donalds. I just ate a burger, nothing else. I decided to drive towards Nialls place, stay at a distance of course.

I decided to call Niall, the call got taken. "Niall when can I go back to your place?" I asked him, he didn't answer. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey, Niall is not here right now but-" I hung up. "Fuck fuck fuck!" I said. That was Louis, that was fucking Louis that took Nialls phonecall.

I looked down at the ring, I've not taken this ring off ever since Harry gave it to me. I saw a few guys walk out of the door to the building that Niall lived in. I leaned down in the seat. it was two guys. I knew Harry was one of them, I knew his figure and I could see it was him. I would guess the other was Louis. "Yo Zayn!" I heard Louis, another one came out. That was Zayn.

I walked up and knocked on the door, it got opened by Niall. He grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. "It was so close!" he told me, and I looked over to see Liam. He looked up from his phone. "What the fuck!" he said, he walked over here. "You're here!" he whispered. "Yeah" I nodded, he gave me a hug. "How are you?" he asked me, "good" I nodded. "Let's talk," Niall said. 

"I don't think it's such a good idea" Liam said, "she's been safe for two years, she's been by herself" Liam said. He was arguing with Niall.

I was sitting on the couch. They were arguing about me talking to Louis, Zayn and Harry. Niall meant that they could all keep me a secret. And I knew they could. But I betrayed them, I acted like I died. Like I killed myself. Niall and Liam have kept me away from them, because I wanted them to be protected. All I wanted was for them to be safe.

"You're such an idiot, right now!" Liam told Niall, "shut up now" Niall laughed. "She's 23, let her live," Niall said. I got up. "Besides I already texted Louis saying they all have to turn around and get back here, they could be here any minute" Niall said.

"This is not a great idea at all!" Liam told Niall, "I mean it Niall! Are you out of your mind!" Liam yelled. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and walked back to my spot. I took my hood on and just looked at them both.

"Fuck off" Liam told Niall, "you're not getting her in danger and-" "Shut the fuck up, both of you!" I yelled and threw the knife right towards them, but I hit the wall. They both looked at the knife.

"What the fuck did you think? You can't make a decision like that Niall!" I told him and walked over to him. " And I can't keep lying to all of them," Niall told me. "I'm taking her with me, she's not meeting anyone" Liam said, "you're not doing anything bec-" I decided to use my self defense and get Niall down on the floor. "you're not taking any chances," I told Niall. I held him down by sitting on his back, with my hands holding his in a cross.

I heard a door open, but I didn't care. Niall looked up at me, "good one" Niall smiled at me, I didn't say a word. "I'm going to go now, okay?" I asked him. "sure, in fact why don't you take her to the goddamn airport Liam?" Niall smiled, "no don't do-" I turned around but stopped my actions when I saw three figures.

Harry, Louis and Zayn.

I looked back at Liam and Niall, I ran past the three figures. This was not how I thought it would happen. I ran down the stairs and out in the rain. "Oh my fucking god" I whispered. I walked down the street.

"This is the most I've ever done for one fucking girl" Niall told me, him and Liam picked me up twenty minutes ago. "Did they leave? Tell me they left?" I asked.

"They didn't because this dipshit decided to not lock the door so they just walked in on you throwing a fucking knife at us and attacking me" Niall said. "I didn't lock the door?!" Liam said, "it's your place dude" Liam told him. "You two are just acting like children" I told them both as Niall parked his car. 

He turned to me in his seat, "I think it's a great idea, it's been two years, I cannot lie to them anymore" Niall told me. "Okay so you're going in and telling them that you kept her a secret? You're telling her it was your idea to tell them she died?" Liam asked him. I got out of the car and looked up. There was light from his apartment.

I walked behind Liam and Niall. I was going in. "For the record I didn't see it happen like this" I told Niall, "thanks" Liam told me as Niall unlocked the door.

"Ladies first" Niall smiled at me, "look who we found" Niall said, I walked in with both of them. I could see Harry in the kitchen, drinking something. I guessed it was some sort of alcohol.

Louis got over here and pushed Niall against the wall. "What the fuck Niall!" Louis yelled. "What the fuck did you do?" he asked him and punched Niall a few times on his chest. "Fuck you Niall!" Louis yelled, Zayn walked over to grab Louis.

I've never seen Louis more angry, I was a little surprised he acted like this. "You deserved that" I told Niall, "I know" he nodded. "We're having a little chat niall, get your fucking ass over here, you too Liam!" Louis said.

"You have exactly ten seconds to explain what the hell Amelia is doing here and why she's not dead like you told us!" Louis yelled at Niall. "I will," Niall nodded, "but just to be clear, Liam knew too so I think he needs the same treatment" Niall said.

I saw Harry, he walked towards Niall. "I'm going to fucking kill you" he told niall and grabbed him, I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a few knives.

They were all arguing and yelling at this point. I threw a knife on the couch, one in the wall besides the boys and one on the floor close to them.

"Hey!" I yelled.

They all looked over at me, "nobody is killing anyone" I told them. "I'm killing Niall!" Louis said, "then kill me too" I said, "I'm not hitting a girl" Louis said. "Then shut up" I said, "says somebody that just came back from the dead" Louis told me and walked closer to me. "Says someone who acts five right now" I told him and pushed him away.

I was locked inside the bathroom, I couldn't be out there. "What the fuck Niall" Zayn said, "and you too Liam" Zayn said. I walked out, I walked to the kitchen, Harry was standing at the window, looking out.

"Niall?" I asked him, he looked over. "Can you drive me to the airport?" I asked him. "No I-" "Right now" I said. I looked down at the ring, I twisted it to get it off. I put it on the counter. Harry hasn't talked once to me, which I understood, I really did. 

I saw him look at me, what I did.

"You're not going anywhere," Louis told me. "And you're not in the place to tell me where to go or not," I told louis. "You cannot disappear for two years and come back and then go, it doesn't work like that" Louis told me.

"okay '' I nodded, "let's talk then, let's talk about the fact that someone took me when you were supposed to be there" I told him and walked closer.

"You told me to run, so I ran," I told Louis. " You told me not to look back, so I didn't," I said. "Yeah, I didn't tell you to pretend you were dead!" Louis told me. "No you didn't," I said, "but I wasn't going to stay in there forever," I told him. "They would never have you forever, they would sell you to your dad, like they always did" Louis told me.

"Right" I nodded, "and the guy that got you beaten up, you know him?" I asked Louis. "No I don't but-" "Good because I can certainly tell you that you didn't want to be in my place" I told him.

"I was handcuffed for days, I was kept up day and night for a whole week where I was supposed to find out who was mexican and who wasn't," I told Louis. "And when I told him I found three he stabbed me in my thigh" I told Louis, "Amelia I-" "No!" i said.

"You have no idea what I did for you, for all of you. I gave you the right to live the life you've lived the last two years, I don't expect anything from any of you. I don't, but I did that, it was my call, not Nialls or Liams, it was all mine, I did all of you a big favour, I did myself one too" I said.

"So before you do something to anyone please think about the privilege you've had because my parents gave up looking for me, I haven't seen anyone in two years, you've got that, so don't tell me what to do, ever" I told louis and grabbed my bag and walked out.

An hour later I walked back in, it was so silent. "I need you to drive me now" I told Niall, he got up, got his jacket. The rest of the boys just sat there. "Where are you going?" Louis asked before I was going to walk out. " I don't know," I told him, "but I need to go," I said and turned around.

The tears fell down one by one. I was hurt, I was hurt because I caused so much pain to those five boys, three of them specifically.

"I got your ticket covered," he told me, he handed me my phone. I looked at the location. France. "I know you wanted to go there" he told me, "so go, be happy" he told me. I nodded. 

And when I arrived, I was in Nice. I was back and I was just trying to fit in.

I walked down to the beach and sat down. I was wearing a pair of cowboy shorts and a white top.

I looked out, the water brushed in on the sand. It's been a week since I walked out of Nialls apartment. I wanted those boys to be happy, and I knew they were so happy before I showed up in their lives, and they became happy after I disappeared, and then I showed up. So now I am here and I planned on staying here for a long time.

I saw a figure stop beside me, I just thought it was someone random. The person sat down, I didn't even look. I was looking at the water.

"Hey angel" I heard, and I looked up and to my side. His green eyes looked so much greener.

"Harry what-" "You forgot something darling" he told me. He showed me the ring, like he was waiting for me to take it. I looked back at the ocean, I couldn't take it. It was a promise ring, Harry did everything he could to protect me but at one point he couldn't do it anymore. "I can't" I told him, I broke my promise, I lied to him and I felt so awful because I generally thought Harry was my only one, I thought he was the one. I still did.

I felt him grab my hand, he slid the ring back on my finger. "Don't cry" he told me, "I told you I would never leave you" he told me, "I told you that when I gave you that ring and I'm not going to break that promise just because you did one stupid thing to keep not only you safe but all of us safe" he whispered.

"Do you understand?" he asked me, "no," I told him. "I could've saved you, Amelia," he told me. "You weren't able to save me, but you saved me Harry, you saved me more than once" I told him.

"I know love, I know" he said and looked out at the water.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me, "in France I mean?" I asked me. "It's my new favorite place," I told him. "Yeah" he nodded, "it's pretty awesome" he nodded. "You shouldn't be here, don't you have a job and-" Harry looked at me. "I had one but I quit it yesterday" he told me, "why?" I asked him.

"I wanted to come here, it brings back a lot of good memories" he smiled at me. "And you're here, what's not to like?" he asked me. "You're not staying" I told him, "if someone finds-" "Nobody's finding me, I'm dead, remember?" he asked me, "and if i recall correctly, you're dead too" Harry told me. 

I smiled, "I'm sorry that I did this to you Harry" I said, "I'm sorry too, if I knew you were alive I would've come after you" he nodded. "I never wanted to hurt you" I said, "I know love" he nodded.

"We've done terrible stuff, both of us" he told me, "I kidnapped you in the first place, we could've avoided everything if I just stayed away from that, but then we wouldn't sit here, would we?" he asked me.

"That's very true," I told him, and I looked down at the ring. "How's your family?" I asked Harry, "they're great, Gemma is pregnant" Harry told me. "And I didn't tell them you died, you're very welcome" Harry said.

"What?" I asked him, "I told them I broke up with you, that you moved back to New York, it would've been a big mess to explain all of this to them" he said.

I nodded, "I'm sorry too" Harry told me, "don't be" I told him and grabbed his hand. "I am, I'm sorry I wasn't the one to bring you home, I really wanted to be there all the way" he told me.

"I know" I nodded, "you're a good one" I told him and looked out at the water. Harry looked down at my thigh, his fingers slipped over the scar. "It's good Adam is gone," he told me, "he used to be a friend, but when I heard what he did to you I just wanted him dead," Harry told me. I nodded, " I know" I nodded. 

"can I ask you something?" Harry asked me and turned to me. "yes" I nodded.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked me, "I don't know Harry, maybe we-" "Shut up" he told me and pulled me into a kiss. I've missed those lips, his smell, him being this close to me.

I pulled away, "you're a really good one" I whispered, he smiled. "You're feeding my ego love" he whispered back. "I know" I nodded, I kissed him once more before I got up.

"How long are you staying for?" I asked Harry as I helped him up.

"Babe, I'm staying as long as you are, don't expect me to ever leave your side, ever again" he told me and grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. I smiled at him, placed my hand on his cheek. " I love you Harry Styles" I whispered, he kissed me a few times and looked down at me.

"I love you a lot more," he told me.

"And i promise you from this very moment, you can be free, have freedom but only if you would want to share that with me, because I think we can do that, for a very long time" Harry said.

"So darling? Would you spend the next many years by my side?" he asked me and placed his hands around my lower back. I smiled, "you're the only one I would want Harry by my side at all times, I know it wasn't like that in the beginning, but this that we have, it's strong and special" I told him.

"Just promise me to feel as free as you can, that's all I want" I smiled. "Don't worry darling" he smiled at me, "I'm as free as you" he whispered. "Don't worry darling" he said and kissed me. 

________________________________________________

Thank you all for reading my story, it means a lot to me. xx

All the love, darlings xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 7.5K 29
Amelia is a 17 year old girl who lives with her drunk abusive father, she works two jobs. A waitress at a café and a stripper. Her stripper job alway...
13.8K 1.3K 50
I kicked the doors open which lead me into a massive hall filled with people with dresses which screamed richness.As I looked around I saw the man wh...
940K 22.3K 59
⚠️ MATURE STORY⚠️ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...
119K 1.7K 17
...COMPLETED NOVEL... "Give me your daughter. Now." Mr. Johnson said. "Or what?" My father replied. Mr. Johnson pulled out a gun and pointed it t...