Dear Diary|| Loki x Fem!Reade...

By LynnLovesHobi

"I found y/n diary" Peter moved the diary around. Tony looked at Peter as he kept waiving the black notebook... More

Author's note.
1.Dear Diary.
2.The Trickster
3.Anger Issues
4.Nightmares
5.(Un)Spoken Promises
7.Good Old Times.
8.Weaknesses
9.Memories of a lost life.
10.Moodswings
11.Friends
12.Are you ok?
13.Emotions.
14.Places
15.Shakespeare
16.Fire
17.*switch*
18.Lost Soul
19.Jealousy
20.Mr. Stark
21.Peachy Champagne
22.Desire.*
23.Bruises
24. Flow
25. Care
26. Good Morning*
27. Words
28. Eyes and knives.
29.Helpless
30. Puzzles
31. July 15th, 2011
32.*I am your only God*
33. Hummingbird
34. Adore you
35. Truths.
36. Shooting Stars..
37. *For My Eyes Only*
38. Alabaster
39. *Love is a Dagger*
40. Invisible
41. Family Portraits and Friends.
42. Secrets.
43. True Self.*

6.Magic, Bonding and Rules.

3.1K 132 82
By LynnLovesHobi

Songs:

-Lights Up by Harry Styles

-Do Me a Favor by Arctic Monkeys

-Burning Pile by Mother Mother

-Stupid for You by Waterparks

"Would you give up everything for the person you love?" you spoke in unison. He raised an eyebrow as you blushed. Did he read your mind and you didn't notice?

He encouraged you to speak tilting his head and hand-gesturing you to follow up. "I don't know, I never thought about it" You admitted quite frankly, and then waiting for his response.

He took some time to think, his eyes where filled with his usual dark veil, probably processing something.

"I have nothing to give up at this point" he sighed with an hint of honesty and regret in his tone. The answer left you surprised, you expected something like a no or similar.

You didn't hide your surpsise, yet you didn't overstep by asking more. The fact that he might have been honest with you already was an improvement for you.

Weeks went by, you two would find yourself in the library twice a week since the training intensified in preparation of an upcoming mission some of YOU might be assigned to and from that day you two bonded in your library time and even more during your new trainings. Since you had to work on your magic capabilities you were requested to train with Loki to further improve your control.

You trained in the garden area rather than the gym, to simulate a real environment and because it was stunning. After training you liked to sit there and talk about literature or just enjoy the little natural heaven created in the tower.

He also opened up telling you about Asgard, the things he loved whenever he was there, the beautiful gardens mainly. He barely spoke of his family, Thor included.

You were happy he finally had somebody to talk to, and to which he just wasn't a constant dick. He wouldn't open much, but it was definitely an improvement form the past few months. He even seemed like he gave up on returning home.

He didn't say it openly but you could definitely tell. He went from being angry all the time to everyone, to angry but manageable which was an improvement for the whole team, especially looking forward to him joining the team in missions. The first one in a few days.

You were laying on the grass, resting your limbs on the soft meadow after the never-ending training, and Loki still energetic like the moment you started.

"C'mon dear, how could you be tired already?" he let himself drop on the grass as his nickname reverberated in your ear. He took on the habit of calling you dear and you didn't mind, it was just so unexpected, probably for the fact that you had always given a romantic essence to it, yet for him it was perfectly fine even and you didn't question it, most likely it was an ordinary thing in Asgard.

"Ugh" you groaned as you felt you harms getting heavier "I'm not used to train my magic this much" you grumbled as you raised your harms and let them fall again on the grass.

"Let me see here, dear" he got closer as he spoke, gently lifting one of your harms and resting it on his lap. You suddenly felt a warm vibration running through your muscles, causing you to turn your head.

A faint green glow was engulfing your arm as his gentle fingers where massaging your limb. Slowly you felt your arms relaxing again, your muscles healing and your strength getting back.

You were surprised of such care, it was the first time he actually used his healing magic on anyone except himself. You were aware of his power though, it came up in one of the analysis made on him.

"Thank you" you muttered as he moved to heal the other arm. His fingers were soft in comparison to what you would expect from him. He just nodded his head in appreciation as he worked slowly on your recovery.

"What are your plans for today?" you asked looking for some ideas on what you could possibly do. 

Lately there was not much to do in the tower due to everyone concentrating on their tights schedules and you wanting to take a stroll out of the tower in company, the last one lacking. 

You would have asked Loki but he could not leave the tower unauthorized, authorization that was basically impossible to get.

"Not much actually the tower lacks entertainment lately, and my brother being absent leaves me without my favourite target" he sighed. "Do you have any ideas?" he asked with a curious tone.

"I want to go out" you sighed, then you had an idea. "Do you want to come?" You asked aware of the risks, but some fun was not going to hurt anyone right?

Loki's eyes lighted up for a second, but then they were again filled with his usual darkness "I can't leave, you know it, dear" he groaned in annoyance.

"They don't have to know" you pointed with a coy smile, with a little plan in mind.

Since there were cameras all around the structure, the best way to not get caught planning was to talk through your mind. You let Loki in, trying to hold on to yourself to avoid him slipping in your memories and secrets. Allowing him to enter voluntarily was less unsetting than having him insinuate himself against your will.

You two plotted for a while whilst you two were still working on healing your flesh.

He was going to go to his quarters, turn himself invisible and teleport next to you in the living room. You would let him in your mind until you would be at a safe distance from the tower, so anyone would notice him getting out of the structure.

It took him some time, you patiently waited in your room for his signal to go out and join him in the corridor, trying to act as normal as possible.

Even though it was your idea you were still preoccupied of being caught but it's been a while since you got out of your comfort zone, and the God of Mischief was a good starting point.

"Stay calm, dear" his voice echoed sweetly in your head as a reassuring melody, and it really soothed you on the moment.

You let your arms drop as you knocked on Steve's room before heading out as your usual.

"Do you really have to stop saying goodbye to everyone?" you could feel the joking tone to his voice so you just mentally scoffed at him.

As the door slid open you crawled into Steve's sweet embrace and planted a kiss on his cheek before informing you about your afternoon walk, which thankfully he didn't question.

"That's naseous" Loki's voice once more crawled in your brain as he was still crawling around your brain. His tone being his usual distant, which you simply ignored.

You walked through the empty living room and to the elevator, pressing the silver button requesting the elevator, you waited for a few seconds, revealing Natasha and Bruce chatting.

You really hoped they would have gotten off before you and Loki got in, but your dreams were soon broken when you realized that they were heading in the lab which was several stops underneath the quarters.

"So you are going out on a walk, uh?" Bruce asked breaking the silence that fell in the air the second you stepped in. You nodded as you were reading a message on your phone trying to act as casual as possible, which led again to silence.

It was Nat's attempt to break the silence, they were both not good at being tacit. She let her hand fall on your shoulder as she smiled quickly 

"So I noticed you are spending time with.." she didn't say the name out loud, probably to avoid Bruce to flare for nothing, which is fairly easy. You just mumbled in approval as you smiled at her.

"What have you been doing?" she gave you a apprehensive smile, waiting for you to tell her something interesting to talk about. "We've been reading and training" you trailed off trying to dismiss the discussion and divert on the book or something else.

You knew Loki could read your thought so you were still concentrating on avoiding any unwanted thoughts, like your opinions on him, which were evolving quickly and positively.

"And" she dragged the 'a' before going on "Do you like him?" your eyes fluttered open, shocked of the question that you didn't expect, your cheeks growing red as you started negating heatedly. "No, no, no" you quickly replied before taking a breath and saying once more 'no' but quieter.

You never thought about it, he was definitely charming and good looking, really smart and full of mysteries to solve. He was intriguing but it never crossed your mind like that. I mean you happened to think a about him quite some times, and he also haunted some of your dreams, but you just never view it like that.

"I am hurt, dear" He chuckled as Loki's voice echoed in your head almost as you forgot he was there, which to be honest was true, he was so silent that you barely felt his presence at some point. Once more your face turned pink due to the embarrassment caused by the situation.

You were lucky for the elevator to come to his next stop, letting Natasha and Bruce out before the conversation could escalate in even more embarrassment, quickly followed by your stop at the ground floor.

You let out a long breath as you stepped out happy to breath fresh air after weeks of training. Loki was blabbing something as you were distracted by the fall breezed touching your skin, completely ignoring whatever he was talking about.

When you were out of sight of the guards and the tower windows were just a distant glass panels, you gestured Loki to unveil himself, revealing the tall God wearing his Asgardian armor, looking completely out of place.

"You should wear something less..." you trailed off pointing at his figure with your index finger which led him to follow it along his body. "What is wrong with my garments, don't you like them, dear?" he pouted making you laugh.

"Yes, but they are not suitable for a walk" you laughed gesturing him to look around and realize what was the typical outfits people would wear.

With a flick of his fingers he changed his Asgardian armor into a green V-neck sweater, a pair of black jeans and a set of black boots. He looked handsome in what you considered normal clothing, leaving you staring at him for a few seconds before getting back to reality.

"Way better" you smiled. "This outfit really suits you" you teased the dark haired God walking next to you.

Manhattan was so chaotic during the afternoon, between tourists and workers running from one place to the others, you pointed out several places to Loki as you were walking around to get him accustomed to the city.

You even stopped at a bubble tea store since he never had it before, which left you speechless, you wondered how many things he never knew of.

As you were both sipping on your bubble teas, you found yourself in front of the astonishing Morgan Library, which made both of you light up in a second.

You didn't even had to ask, as his eyes met yours, you knew that getting in was the only way of spending the rest of the walk.

You were breathless as you realized the pool of knowledge you were stepping in. You could not wrap your brain around the amount of books that were displayed around, each room you were walking into was leaving you even more speechless. 

It was the highest point when you ventured into one of the biggest rooms in the structure, you were so drawn by it that you forgot to even look at the name of it. 

In front of you an astonishing dispaly of tomes, of any colour possible, lined on perfectly crafted wooden shelves covering the enormous wall, so gigantic that it was possible to built three floors of corridors to reach the highest bookshelf, anything you've ever seen compared to that is a mere school library.

Almost as an instinct you grabbed Loki's fingers intertwining yours with his and dragging him through the stairs running for the excitement. 

He was taken by surprise by your behaviour. "There's no need to run, y/n" he slighlty laughed as he proceded to slow down his pace to admire the extraordinary collection around him.

"Indeed this is worth of such reaction though, these tomes dates back to the 12 hundreds" he gracefully explained like this was common knowledge for him. He was going to illustrate more about the books you were both admiring.

You were quickly distracted when your phone started ringing unexpectedly. On the screen you could see Tony's picture which made you freeze on the spot.

You gestured Loki to stay silent as you answered the call, his voice resonanting in your head.

"Kiddo, where you at?" his tone was stern, something must have happened.

"I'm at a museum" you spoke trying to stay calm, hoping he wouldn't catch you lying.

"Do you happen to know where mischief is?" he enphasized the 'happen' making you freeze once more, you were holding your breath unconciously. 

"No" you lied trying to hold on your emotions. "I think you are not telling the truth"  he lowered his voice, yet still stern. "Let me ask you once more, Kiddo. Are you with mischief?"

You couldn't resist Tony, it was hard for you to lie in the first place, even more when it was to your family, before you could even think you spoke once more.

"Yes"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

900 30 16
When Loki meets the love of life, he begins to understand love isn't a weak emotion after all and that he is not unworthy of it. It consumes every fi...
348K 10.5K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...
2M 65.8K 57
'You are my Valkyrie. And I would follow you across the nine realms and into eternity.' Tortured by HYDRA and liberated by S.H.I.E.L.D, you join the...
46.3K 1.4K 64
You thought your day could not get worse than waking up in another country with no memories of how you got there, but as your day goes on, it just ge...