Enemies To Lovers || L.P

By louisslol

Millie and Y/n were bestie since they were 5! Millie has a brother which Y/n doesn't get along with,Louis.But... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
MY NEW BOOK!!

Chapter 3

5.3K 86 84
By louisslol

I always wanted to get them together but i didn't know how to do that.

Louis's POV :

Me and Noah were hanging out but then someone came in my room.I turned around and saw Y/n and Millie.

"What do you want?" I asked them.

"Isn't it obvious for what came to get?"Millie says laughing with Y/n.

"Me,Millie and Noah are going somewhere so we came to get Noah" Y/n said annoyed.

Me and Y/n never got along.She's 16 and i'm 17.She honestly annoyes me so much but i also annoy her so that's okay,we never get along.

Y/n' s POV :

"Um i have to tell Millie something..."Noah says smiling.

I turn back at Millie and smirk.

"Okay now get out of my room lovebirds" Louis says annoyed.

Millie and Noah get out i also get out but Millie says in my ear."Stay here,give us some privacy he might ask me on a date!!"

I bursted out laughing and i stayed in Louis's room.

"Are you deaf or something?"He says making eye contact with me.

"Why the fuck do you have to be so annoying?"
I ask him then continue. "Millie said to give the some privacy so do me a favor for once in your life and let me stay here for 2 minutes at least."

5 mins pass.

"Can you leave now its been 5 mins?" He asks.

"Fuck you" I say and i slam his door.

"When?"He smirks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1.4K 32
Millie was Maddie's best friend and Finn was Maddie's brother he hated people well not really he had a good heart but scared to show it so he never d...
11.2K 119 22
Finn, Millie, Sadie, and Caleb have been friends since they were 7, and now their all 18. Over time, Sadie and Caleb became a couple. Leaving Finn an...
51 2 20
y/n and millie had been friends for years. Louis was always in the picture. Now, in his final year of school, when he finally starts to feel more for...
42.9K 659 37
Lily and Jacob have been best friends since they were 2 years old. When they turn 13 they start developing feelings for each other. But Jacobs best f...