Chapter 7

Today was the day that we were leaving for Italy.We where going there with cars.

(IK U CANT GO THERE WITH CARS OR WHATEVER I JUST WANTED THE STORY TO SEEM INTERESTING OR WHATEVER EVEN THO IT FAILED SORRY YALL)

The Partridges with my family were going together since they were best friends.

Me,Millie,Noah and Louis were going with Louis's car.

I got ready and got in Louis's car.Millie,Noah and Louis were already in there.I opened the door in the back of the car to sit but Noah and Millie were already in there.

"Sit in the front seat." Millie said.

"Fine." I close the door and
opened the other one and sat.

I felt Louis's eyes on me but i didn't say anything.

It will take us 5 hours for us to go ti Italy.
We were pretty bored.I heard Noah and Millie laughter in the back they are so inlove with each other,that's cute.

"You guys are so boring,can i play a song?"
I ask them.

"YES PLAY THAT ONE SONG THAT GOES "but when he loves me i feel like..." Millie says.

"Oh yess."I start playing it and me and Millie sang the song together.

Millie : I dont wanna seem the way i do,
Y/n : But i'm confident when i'm with you,
Millie : Lately all i feel is bad and bruised,Tired of tripping on my shoes...

"Okay my favorite part of the song!" I say.

Y/n and Millie : But when he loves me i feel like i'm floating,when he calls me pretty i feel like somebody.Even when we fade eventually,i'm nothing.

Millie : "You will always be my favorite form of loving."She pointed at Noah.

We sang the song and we were all vibing mostly me and Millie.

1 hour later

Louis's POV :

I turned back and saw Noah and Millie sleeping,her head was on his shoulder and Noah's head was on her head.If that makes sense.

Y/n was also sleeping but i was bored so i wanted to tease her.

"We are here!" I say to Y/n while she slowly wakes up.

"Nice joke you woke me up." She says with a sleepy voice.Her voice is so attractive and cute at the same time.

"As i should" I said looking at her.

10 Minutes later

"Can we stop somewhere,i'm thirsty?"
Y/n asked.

"Where?" I said.

"Wait,there's a KFC somewhere here i saw it on the map!"She says looking at the map on her phone.

I nodded and sent her to KFC.

I need to tell my parents where we were so i called my dad.

On the phone :

Louis's Dad : Yes Louis?

Louis : Y/n is hungry so we stopped at KFC we will wait for you guys here.

Louis's Dad : So you stopped at KFC only for Y/n? He started to tease me.

Louis : Yeah became she was hungry,she's annoying when she's hungry.

Louis's Dad : Alright Alright we will see you there.

I ended the Phone call and woke Millie and Noah up.

Me,Y/n,Millie and Noah went in to kfc.

"Finally."Millie says.

"Babe are you hungry?"Noah asked Millie.

"Yeah kinda what about you babe?"She answered.

I cringed at them sometimes so much.I turned at Y/n who was next to me and gave her a disgusting look.She wissped "i know right"

"I would never call you babe,its cringe!" I say to Y/n messing with her.

"You wouldn't get the chance to call me,don't worry."She said.

"I'll make you like me"I say with a smirk on my face.

Y/n's POV :

Louis was being flirty with me and i didn't like it.

"Can you stop flirting with me??" I say.

"Who said i'm flirting with you?"
He said.

"Oh cmon Louis,its obvious!"I say.

"The way you say my name is so attractive."He said.

"I guess i wont say it anymore."I said.

"Mhm." He said.

Then our parents walked in.

Mr.Partridge walks in with Mrs.Partridge and my parents. "It's good to see you guys get along."He says.

30 Minutes later

We all get into our cars and we decided that Noah is going to drive.Me and Louis sat in the back seat.

"Does anyone have a pillow?"I ask before sleeping.

Noah and Millie were having a conversation so they didn't respond.

"My lap" Louis says.

"No thanks." I say.I had this weird thing in my stomach when he said that but i totally ignored it.

I put my headphones on and listen to "Do i wanna know?", "Daddy issues", "Why'd you only call me when you're high?", "Afraid" etc.

Me and Louis both sleep.

4 Hours later we finally arrive to Italy.The roadtrip was pretty boring.Me and Millie didnt talk at all so yeah it was boring.