Chapter 19

Its been 2 days and i still didn't talk to Louis i didn't even eat that much and i stayed in bed all day rewatching deadly class.

I thinked all night about mine and Louis's relationship it was just so toxic maybe we both would've been better if we didn't kiss that day there's where it all started.

Today was Monday and i had sch**l.
  nv ncnc b cvmbmbc
I got up and got ready i decided to take care of pmyself.

I wore some light blue jeans anda tight crop top with a zip up hoddie.

I didn't wear make up today i just put on some lipgloss and grabbed my backpack.

pI went downstairs and i was alone like always.

They're never here,i hate it but i'm used to it.

At least they left me their car so i can go to school with it.

I don't really know how to drive i mean i know but i'm not that good at it.

As i grabbed the keys of my car and went outside i saw Louis getting in his car.

I ran to my car and started getting out of my garage.

As i got out i heard something like a crack and a loud random noise.

I get out of the car and see what was behind me and i saw that i bumped into a huge ass trash can.

"Did you scratch it?"i hear a voice from behind say,a familiar one.

"A little."I say as i turn around to see who it was.

I see Louis smile.

"I-uh-um-get-a-go"I say struggling to get these words out of my mouth.

"Are you okay,lo-?"He stops at the last sentence.

Was he about to call me love?

I just nod and fake a smile.

It was so awkward ugh.

"I'll drive you to school get in my car."Louis said.

"But- " I said.

"Get in its cold outside." He said.

We walked to his car and i got in the front seat he also got in.

It was awkward we never even talked.

So i spoke.

"Are you still mad at me?"I say looking outside of the window.

"I told you to not go there but you never listen,you only listen to yourself y/n."He said driving.

I didn't say anything i just looked down.I hurted me that he didn't trust me but them.

"It just hurts me so much that you don't trust me,Louis."I said trying not to cry.

"Its not that i don't trust you Y/n,it's that i just needed a break that's all."He said.

"But why?"I said right after he finished that sentence.

"Stop asking questions Y/n."He said.

I did as he said he probably had his reasons,but why,whats the reason?

I didn't say anything  then he finally spoke.

"I can never stay mad at you y/n,you just make it so impossible for me."He said making me smile a little bit.

I didn't say anything then we finally arrived there.

"Thanks for the ride i guess."I said as i hot out of the car not even looking at him.

We both got out of the car.

As i got out people started looking at me and Louis.

Louis's POV

I didn't know what to do about Y/n and me but we're gonna get back together soon for sure.

As we got out of the car people were watching us,including Vinnie,the person who will regret kissing Y/n soon.

Y/n and i were pretty popular and everyone knew about our relationship,literally everyone so people asked me how if i was okay after they kissed or whatever.

As i was walking to my locker i saw Y/n at her locker and there was like a post on it that said "y/n the cheater."I went over to her and gapped the post or whatever it was.

Everyone was looking.

"IF SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT Y/N YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME AND NOONE OF YALL KNOW IF THEY KISEED OT NOT I DONT EVEN KNOW SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS ASSHOLES."Yes i did say that,even if she cheated on me i wouldn't want her to get hurt even tho i'm pretty sure she didn't y/n was mine and i was hers.

I looked at Y/n she was all red and smiling like an idiot.

"Thank you."She said quietly so noone could hear her except me.

I watched Y/n leave and go to her friends.

I grabbed a few things from my locker and went to my math class,y/n had english.

And yes i knew her school schedule better than i knew mine.

Y/n's POV

Louis stood up for me which made me really happy.

I knew we weren't on good terms and all but if someone sent me a picture of him and a girl about to kiss i would've do the same thing as he did so i kind of understood him.

I went to my English class i sat down on my seat and waited for my english teacher to arrive,we had two periods with her today.

45 minutes later.

The first period was done we had a 5 minute break,as i was scrolling through Tiktok a girl came up to me her name was Luna.

We weren't really friends but i knew her and she knew me.

"You are Y/n right?" She said and i nodded.
...

Wtf omg 3.5k reads???
HELLO???
I started this story as a joke because i was bored i thought i was gonna get like 100 reads but 3.5k??

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALSO ILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHT!!