Caleb

By MelyssaWhyte

Caleb Tanner is a unique combination of both killer and savior all wrapped into one. As a former Navy Seal an... More

Before You Read
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Epilogue

Chapter Forty Three

52.6K 1.5K 268
By MelyssaWhyte

***If you're the type of reader who skips the smut, go ahead and skip this chapter!***

Caleb ~

Caleb joined Lainey in the pouring rain, clutching her hand in his as they ran toward his jeep that was parked a couple of blocks away.

They were soaked to the bone as they approached the jeep, sloshing their wet bodies into the seats as they slammed the doors closed and dripped rain water onto the leather. Caleb and Lainey stared breathlessly at each other for a second or two with their chests pumping wildly with anticipation before they lost complete control of themselves. Lainey lunged across the console for Caleb's mouth and he met her advance, slamming his lips into hers as he laced his fingers in her wet hair. They hissed and gasped for air as they devoured each other, letting their movements become more wild with every pass of their tongues.

"Back seat" Caleb mumbled against her lips as her tongue swept in and out of his mouth.

It took a second or two for Lainey to realize what Caleb was saying, but when she finally registered his words, she flashed him a smile and climbed over the console into the back seat.

Knowing there was no way he could fold his body over the seat the way she had, Caleb got out of the jeep and went around, flinging open the back door with rain pouring down on him once again as he quickly hopped into the back seat.

He pinned her up against the opposing door, dropping his body weight onto her as his lips crashed into hers. He plunged his tongue into her mouth and loved the way her moan vibrated against it as he deepened their kiss.

They were wild - carnal - out of control and loving every second of it, but something Lainey had said to him flashed hot in his mind, derailing his lust-filled thoughts briefly.

Lainey described the only sex she'd ever had besides me as rushed and emotionless. Show her that you can worship her anywhere - even during a quickie in the back of a car.

"This too fast for you Lainey girl?" he said, pausing briefly as he pressed his forehead against hers as he caught his breath.

"No, keep going." she urged, clawing at the bottom hem of his shirt as she lifted it, clearly wanting him to remove it.

Mmm I love those fucking words.

"Yes ma'am"

Pulling his wet shirt off, he discarded it in the floorboard and felt Lainey's hands start to roam all over his chest and abdomen.

The cramped backseat made it difficult for Caleb to maneuver his large body, but he was able to settle himself between Lainey's legs as they laid across the seat as he pinned her against the other door.

He slid his hand between her legs, letting it travel slowly up her thigh to give her time to stop him if he was going too fast or doing something she didn't like.

"You're in control here baby, remember?." Caleb said against her mouth as his hand continued slowly up her thigh.

Lainey lightly dragged the tip of her tongue up the side of Caleb's neck in a slow sensual motion, until she reached his ear. Her warm breath fanned against his neck as she gently nibbled at his ear lobe.

Holy shit that feels so fucking good.

"I'm in control?" she asked as a question, which stalled Caleb's movements all together.

"Hell yes you're in control, tell me what you want baby." Caleb said as he trailed and tongued kisses down her neck, refusing to move his hands until she gave him permission.

Lainey pulled Caleb closer until her mouth was against his ear before she answered.

"And If I don't want you to be gentle with me?" she hummed against his ear, sending electric currents through his entire body with her words.

"Then I'll give it to you as hard as you want." He answered, feeling his heart rate increase and his breathing pick up.

"Mmm yes please." she begged, grinding her hips against him as she spoke the words.

Holy fucking shit Lainey.

Without responding verbally, Caleb reached up and grabbed Lainey's panties, pulling them down below her knees, letting her do the rest of the work as she wiggled them off with her feet. Once the cotton barrier was gone, he slid a finger into her warm center that was drenched with need for him, feeling her arch her back in response. He pumped his fingers in and out of her core and swallowed her moans with his mouth as he rolled her clit beneath his thumb.

Lainey broke contact with Caleb's lips, breathlessly panting as she snaked her hands down and pulled at his belt. Caleb pressed his forehead against hers with a cocky half smile as he  looked down between them and watched her desperately fumble with his belt buckle.

"You want it already? But I haven't even gotten to have any fun with you yet." Caleb hummed into her ear as he tried to catch his breath.

"I want you Caleb." Lainey stated with her chest heaving and her eyes dark and sultry.

I'm yours Lainey. Every inch of me is yours.

"Grab my wallet out of my back pocket." he huffed with a ragged breath.

Lainey tilted her head to the side in confusion, giving him the cutest look he'd ever seen.

"Condom sweetheart." he said leaning forward to let her get her arms around him so she could dig his wallet out of his back pocket.

Instantly moving at his request, Lainey fished the wallet from his back pocket and handed it to him, letting him pull out the tiny gold package. He held it between his teeth as he unbuckled his jeans and slid them down to past his knees.

Maneuvering his large body in the back seat of the jeep was no easy task, but Caleb leaned back and rolled the condom on, before hovering over her again, seeing a mixture of emotions in her eyes. She was wild and excited as she panted beneath him, but there was the slightest hint of uncertainty in her eyes as he lowered himself down onto her.

Let's see if we can get rid of that tiny bit of nervousness.

"God you're so fucking sexy Lainey." Caleb hummed against her neck as he lowered his body down between her legs, lining himself up with her drenched opening.

"I'm gonna give it to you as hard as you want it baby, but get used to me first. I don't ever wanna hurt you."

He rocked his hips forward, guiding the tip inside of her as he watched her reaction.

Her nails dug into the back of his neck as he pressed inside her and she let out a soft moan as she tilted her head back against the window.

Fuuuuuuck me, she is so fucking tight.

Caleb kept his pace slow until he had buried himself inside her to the hilt, letting out a grunt to try and maintain his control at the sensation.

"Oh my God Caleb." she moaned as he slowly pulled away before thrusting into her again.

"You okay?" he said, having to grit his teeth once the words left his mouth to try and keep control over his body.

"Yes." she sighed, rocking her hips up against him.

"You want more?" he asked with a cocky half smile.

He was thrusting in and out of her at a slow pace, letting her get used to his size as he stretched and filled her.

"I want all of you, Caleb." she moaned as she gasped and panted against his shoulder.

Then get ready for me baby.

Caleb thrust himself inside her in one hard motion, taking the moan off of her lips as he closed his mouth over hers. His movements were wild and far from gentle as he plunged deep inside her over and over, loving every sound that escaped her mouth.

She let out a loud moan as she raked her nails down the side of his shoulder with one hand, and used the other to reach up over her head to desperately try to hold on to something. Her desperate fingers searched from traction on the glass window behind her, trying to dig and claw at the slick surface as she ravaged her.

His deep thrusts were met by her loud moans of pleasure and he kept his punishing pace until he felt her body start to tense and flex. Her thighs squeezed around his abdomen as her breathing changed slightly. Every muscle in her body seemed to curl up and tighten and he knew she was right on the edge.

"Caleb...I...I'm..." she panted his name, but couldn't finish her sentence.

"That's it, come for me Lainey." he groaned, holding himself back so she could finish.

As if his words were the last thing she needed, Lainey's inner muscles tightened around his throbbing erection and he felt her whole body tense and contract as waves of pleasure racked her entire body. The feeling of her tightening around him and the loud moans were escaping from her sweet lips were too much and Caleb lost his grip on his control.

"Ah God, Lainey. You feel so fucking good." He grunted and groaned, trying to hold out as long as he could, but ultimately giving in to his own intense orgasm. Caleb's abdominal muscles all contracted at once as he threw his head back and delivered his final thrusts as he spilled into her.

He rested his forehead against hers as they both attempted to catch their breath.

"Caleb...you are...when you...that was..." Caleb secretly loved Lainey's post orgasm gibberish and smiled down at her as she tried to remember the English language.

"I completely agree Darlin." he chuckled.

He slowly unsheathed himself and took care of the condom, throwing it away in a small trash bag before awkwardly pulling his boxers and jeans back up and buckling his belt.

"That was so good." she said breathlessly as he helped her sit up in the seat.

"Round two is gonna be even better." Caleb said, shooting her a wink.

"Round what?" she said with her eyes wide.

Does she really think this car quickie is going to be enough? I'm never going to be able to get enough of you Lainey girl. And I can't wait to get you home and ravage you all over again.

"I'm not done with you yet. This quickie was delicious, but I'm gonna take you home and take my time with you tonight."

Deep blush crept across her cheeks and she took her bottom lip between her teeth as she smiled at his words.

"Then what are you waiting for? Take me home." she said,  flashing him a flirty smile.

Caleb pressed his lips against hers before he hopped out of the jeep and climbed back in the drivers side. He couldn't wait to go multiple rounds with Lainey that night, but he was smiling for a much different reason at the moment.

Home...Lainey just called my apartment home.

*****

Elaina ~

Lainey's head was spinning as they entered the apartment. She had given Caleb every opportunity to let go of his control - She had even told him that she didn't want him to be gentle, but he still took care of her. He made sure that everything he did to her felt good and held onto his control with every ounce of strength he had.

Sure she had asked him not to be gentle and to let loose on her, but he had definitely picked up on her slight hesitation when it was actually time to follow through. Caleb, being the most intuitive man on the planet, detected her uneasiness instantly. It was like she could see her uncertainty registered in his thought and he actively tried to make sure she felt comfortable with him in response.

How on earth is a man that strong and that tough, so completely in tune with my needs and willing to meet each one?

They had just walked into the apartment and her need for him was almost overwhelming. He had mentioned round two and it was all she could think about on the drive home.

He was so gentle even when I gave him permission not to be...now it's time for him to reap the benefits.

Caleb was locking the door behind them, tossing his keys onto the kitchen counter, when his eyes finally met Lainey's.

She was standing at his kitchen table, running her hand along the hard surface as she turned to face him.

"Do you remember what you said in my office a while back?" she asked, in a flirty tone, holding his gaze as she leaned back against the table.

Caleb's brows drew together in confusion, causing Lainey to elaborate.

"Do you remember what you said you wanted to do to me in my office a while back?"

She watched Caleb search his brain for the one phrase that she was referencing, when finally the lightbulb went off and Caleb's face lit up with excitement.

I knew you'd remember.

He walked over to her slowly as if he were stalking prey and she loved the look he was giving her, like he was going to pounce on her right then and there and she secretly wished that he would.

"I think I remember." he said as he towered over her, tilting her head up toward his with his knuckle under her chin.

"Say it again." she hummed.

I want to hear it again, please say it again. We couldn't follow through with it then, but we sure as hell can now.

A half smile tugged at the side of Caleb's mouth displaying a few of his perfect teeth before he spoke the words she so desperately wanted to hear again.

"I said I'd bend you over that desk and make you scream my name" Caleb said in a low sultry voice with his lips hovering over hers.

"Do you think a table would be just as good as a desk?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at the table she was leaning against.

Caleb's smile grew even wider at her words and he wrapped his arms around her as he pulled her in close against his chest.

"You sure that's how you want it? I'll carry you into the bedroom and make love to you all night if you want sweetheart - you're in charge." he said with a smile.

Lainey snaked her arms around his waist and ran her hands up and down his back as she spoke to him.

"We can do slow and sweet later...I want you to take what you need from me...you are so careful and gentle with me and I love that about you, but this time I want you to take what you need."

"What are you saying exactly sweetheart, help me understand so there's no confusion."

God you're so wonderful Caleb. Comfort and consent above all else and I love you for that. Let me put this in simple terms that will help you understand.

"I want you to make love to me later tonight...but right now...I want you to fuck me...I want you to let go of your control and I want you to trust that I'll stop you if I want you to stop. I trust you Caleb...So take what you need from me."

Lainey watched Caleb's chest start to pump oxygen to his lungs rapidly as his eyes darkened. She watched as he internalized her words and could practically see his iron clad control draining from his body at her request, causing him to look more primal with every ragged breath he took.

"Swear to me that you'll stop me if you don't like something I'm doing." he said in a low tone.

"I swear." she whispered with her heart beating wildly with anticipation.

The corner of his mouth lifted into a small grin before his deep voice found its way to her ears.

"Turn around." his voice was low and gritty, sending shivers up and down Lainey's body.

Lainey did as he asked, and turned to face the table with her back to him, feeling him take hold of the zipper of her dress as he slid it down. Caleb slid one strap from her shoulder and kissed the spot where it had been sitting, then repeated the action on the other side before he let go of the fabric and sent the dress to the floor at her ankles.

He nuzzled his face into her neck from behind and tongued his way up to her ear before he spoke.

"Bend over and put your hands on the table."

His deep voice vibrated against Lainey's neck and danced across her skin until it settled between her legs.

I'll do anything you want Caleb, just please keep talking to me in that deep sexy voice.

Lainey did exactly as he asked, leaning forward and bracing her weight on her hands against the table top.

Caleb unhooked her strapless bra, sending it to the floor the second he had unclasped it.

Next he moved to her panties, sliding them down with his hands as he took them all the way down to her ankles and tapped each foot signaling her to step out of them.

Unable to see him, Lainey thought she might explode as he built the anticipation within her. She knew he was going to touch her, but wasn't sure where and every sensation seemed to be amplified by the sensory deprivation.

She felt his lips against the back of her calf as he trailed kisses from her calf all the way up to the small of her back. The soft sensual kisses sent goosebumps all over her body and caused her to suck in a big breath of air to try and steady herself.

Holy shit Caleb.

Once he was standing up right behind her, she heard the familiar crinkle of a condom wrapper before she felt his rough hand against her back between her shoulder blades. He slowly eased her down until her entire upper body was flush with the table.

Using his feet, he nudged at each ankle causing her to widen her stance before he felt the tip of his thick erection at her entrance.

She let out a soft moan as he pressed inside her, keeping on of his hands on her back between her shoulder blades.

"You like that baby?" he asked in the same low tone.

"Oh my Gooooooood, yes." she moaned against the table, as he slowly pumped in and out of her wet core from behind.

He put more of his body weight onto her back, holding her firmly in place against the table as his slow thrusts continued and started to pick up speed.

"Say my name, Lainey." his deep voice commanded from behind her.

"Mmmmm Caleb." she hummed and moaned.

The sound of his name on her lips caused his movements to become more wild and out of control, but Lainey was loving the intensity.

"Holy fuck you feel so fucking good." he groaned as he picked up the pace of his thrusts.

Digging his fingers into her hips he thrust himself as deep as he could go, slamming into her with so much force it scooted the table slightly. He had one hand holding her in place and the other gripping her hips, using her body as leverage as he ravaged her, pounding into her with punishing thrusts that she couldn't get enough of.

His massive cock was stretching and filling her, touching inner sweet spots that she didn't even know existed as he took her hard and fast over the edge of the table.

"More" she moaned, trying to grab hold of the slick table top as she came closer and closer to the edge.

Caleb released his hand from her back and took hold of her ass with both of his massive hands, squeezing it and lifting it simultaneously, causing her to raise up on her tip toes as he thrusted into her at a slightly different angle that completely blew her mind. She screamed loudly against the table, unable to see straight as her orgasm approached rapidly.

"Caleb." she moaned as a warning or a plea or just a praise to his name.

"You're so close baby I can feel it...come for me Lainey...you're so fucking close." he grunted as he continued delivering carnal thrusts that had now moved the table a foot off it's center

Lainey felt her muscles convulse and contract all at once as she clamped down hard around him, letting out one last moan of pleasure as her orgasm rippled through her body. The tightening of her body around Caleb's pulsing erection must have been enough to push him over the edge, because she felt him stiffen behind her, letting out a low guttural groan as his thrusts became slower. Lainey's eyes rolled back and her abdominal muscles tightened as waves of pleasure coursed through her veins, leaving her breathless and satisfied as she panted against the table.

Still trying to regain her ability to see straight, Lainey felt Caleb run his hand softly up and down her back as he leaned over and placed several loving kisses where his hands had been.

"Stay right there baby." he whispered in her ear, which was not a problem because she wasn't sure if her legs would have listened to her if she had told them to move.

Caleb quickly tossed the condom into the trash and returned in seconds, scooping her up in his arms as he cradled her against his chest. She let out a squeak of surprise, but quickly settled into his arms as he carried her to the bedroom and gently placed her in the bed, wrapping his large body around hers.

"How was that?" Caleb whispered in her ear.

"Oh my God...the way you...when you...and then the...and when you said...it made me...it was..."

She felt Caleb's chest and shoulders bouncing with laughter against her back.

"That good huh?" He chuckled.

"The best...it was so...I don't even..."

He was silently laughing as he held her, shaking against her with every lust-drunk word that fell out of her mouth.

"Shhhh okay baby, I'll take your word for it. Rest Lainey girl." He said as he nuzzled his face into her neck.

Lainey relaxed her entire body against him which wasn't difficult and breathed out one last phrase before she gave in to sleep.

"I love you, Caleb" she breathed out softly.

"I love you too Darlin." he replied, as she felt his head go lax against her neck.

***********

Thoughts? Suggestions? Feedback? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 175K 52
When 19-year-old Nathalia witnesses a murder she becomes the key witness in a huge case against several high-ranking mob members, which means she mus...
2.1M 76.7K 45
Debra doesn't need anyone to tell her that going from one relationship straight into another is never a good idea. Despite knowing this, she finds he...
13.2K 957 33
-ROMANCE- "You can have anyone you want Mila. I'm not going to stop you." Those words echoed through my head, and wouldn't quit. I wasn't sure who I...
522K 24.7K 48
What happens when the mafia boss, Miguel Lobos's assistant overhears a conversation that puts a target on her back by Miguel's heartless frenemy?? Mi...