The Unexpected Lovers (Comple...

By waanjaimjora

Serendipity Series #2 Meet Type Ace Suppasit, Leader of the Double Aces, One of the famous groups in the Uni... More

PROLOGUE
The Characters
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 27

1.5K 137 13
By waanjaimjora

A/N

I'm so sorry for the delay in my update. Your dear Author is busy with my outside Wattpad activities. My daughter is sick, so I have to take care of her first. She is asleep now, so I had a quick time doing this chapter. I hope you understand.

Author POV

"Aris." Ace tears started to fall from his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry if it took me a while to realize that I was wrong to force you to let go of the one thing that is making you happy just because of my pain. I realized that even though you are my twin, I don't have any right to make your life miserable just because of what happened to me in the past. I don't have the right to force you to do things that I want. But mostly, I don't have the right to hurt you like this. I'm sorry, Ace!! I promised that will always protect you, but I broke it myself when I made you push him away. I love you so much, Ace, and I promise to do good next time. This is my act of fixing things for you!! Also, my birthday gift for you, my twin! I hope you can still accept it." Aris smilingly said to his twin. Ace was shocked upon hearing what his twins had said to him. He pulled him into a tight hug.

"Thank you! Thank you so much, Aris!! I love you so much, my twin!" Ace said to Aris while hugging him; then they let go.

"I love you more, my twin, and Happy Birthday to you!! Are you ready to see my gift?" Aris smilingly said to Ace; the man breath deeply before answering

"Very!" Ace excitedly said to Aris. Aris then smiles at him; he looks at the door, then starts to open it.

Ace was right. Standing in front of is the man he was longing for days.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
It's Damon!

He is standing in front of him, holding a bouquet of red roses for him. The man was standing still, wearing his most beautiful smile, looking at Ace. Ace's tears started to fall more as he continues to look at him. They are like talking using their eyes. No words are needed to say to each other how much they long and miss one another. He looked at Aris, who is just standing behind him.

"Be happy, My dear twin!! I love you so much, and your happiness means so much to me. I'm sorry if I made you both cry so much because of my selfishness; I will stop being selfish now and will let you be with him. He loves you, Ace, and I know you love him too. I hope for both of you to remain happy and in love. I'm so happy that you finally found the love that you always wish to have on someone. The kind of love that mom and dad have... Be happy, Ace!! Be happy with him." Aris sincerely said to his twin. Ace feels so overwhelmed and doesn't know what to tell his twin but just.

"Thank you so much for this, Aris!! Thank you!!" Ace tearfully said to Aris. His twin just smiled at him and proceeded on going out of this place, Leaving Damon and Ace alone. Ace turns around to look at Damon again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He badly wants to run and go to Damon and hug him, but his body is not bulging on his spot. He feels everything is so surreal. The man seems to notice Ace's expression, so Damon started to walk to him and gave him the flower that he was holding for Ace. The man can only smile; looking at his seem to be a long-lost love.

"Hi, Baby! Before we speak and tell what we feel to each other. I want to do this for you. I've been practicing this for your birthday because I have nothing to give you but myself. I hope you will like this. Would you mind bearing with my voice, baby? I'm not good at this, but I promise to do everything to make you happy forever, so here I am, baby!! I love you so much, Ace!! This for you!!" Damon then turned around to go back to his spot earlier and get the guitar on the ground.

"What are you..." Ace didn't finish his question when Damon started to strum his guitar already.

A/N

Please play "When You Say Nothing At All" as your background 🥰

It's incredible how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark
Try as I may, I can never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all

All-day long, I can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd
Try as they may, they could never define
What's been said between your heart and mine

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all

That smile on your face (You say it best)
The truth in your eyes (When you say nothing at all)
The touch of your hand (You say it best)
Lets me know that you need me (When you say nothing at all)
Nothing at all
(You say it best when you say nothing at all) Nothing at all

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When Damon is done singing, He smiled at Ace, who is just crying so much just by seeing what Damon did for him. Ace felt so overwhelmed seeing the man do this for him. Damon remained still and holding and guitar, and start to speak in front of his Love.

"Baby!! You have no idea how much I'm so in love with you!! You changed my whole world just by me seeing you!! You made me want to know you!! You made me want to drop everything to be with you!! You made me question everything that I thought I believed in!! You made me want to do better to be deserving of your love!! You are so perfect, my love!! Everything about you is perfect, that sometimes I question myself if I'm deserving of your love. I know how bad I was in the past that it made me long for each other for a long time. My life keeps me from being with you, and it made me want to hurt myself for that. I was so hurt when you left. No, I did go crazy!! I realize how much you meant for me!! You are my anchor, baby! Without you!! I don't know what I should do with my messed-up life!! My life was full of darkness before you came, and I don't want to live within the darkness ever again!! After we talk about how we can't remain to be together because of your brother, I want to run after you because I know what my life is going to be like without you!! I'm not even sure if I can continue to live without you. I nearly give up, but Thankfully, Fate is still generous to me that he still manages to make you come back to me. I love you so much, baby, and I promise you!! Now that I find you! I will never let you go!!"

Damon said, then he started to strum his guitar again!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N

Please play "Baby now that I found you" as your background 🥰

Baby, now that I've found you
I won't let you go
I build my world around you
I need you so
Yeah, baby, even though
You don't need me now

Baby, baby, when we first met
I knew in this heart of mine
That you were someone, I couldn't forget
I said right and bide my time

I spent my life looking for that somebody
To make me feel like new, oh oh
Now you tell me that you want to leave me
But darling, I just can't let you

Baby, now that I've found you
I won't let you go
I build my world around you
I need you so
Yeah, baby, even though you don't need me now

Oh-oh, baby, now that I've found you
I won't let you go
I built my world around you
I need you so
Yeah, baby, even though you don't need me
You don't need me no, no, oh, oh

Baby, baby, when we first met
I knew in this heart of mine
That you were someone, I couldn't forget
I said right and bide my time, yeah

I spent my life looking for that somebody
To make me feel like new, oh oh
Now you tell me that you want to leave me
But darling, I just can't let you

Baby, now that I've found you
I won't let you go
I built my world around you
I need you so
Yeah, baby, even though you don't need me now, baby, now that I've found you
I won't let you go
I built my world around you
I need you so
Yeah, baby, even though you don't need me
You don't need me, no, no, oh, oh, oh yeah

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ace feels so loved and thankful for what Damon is giving him now. Damon might think that this is not enough but for Ace!! This is more than enough. Ace is trying his best to calm down and stop crying, but his tears are betraying him. He gathers his strength to run and go to his Love!! Damon, who saw Ace, immediately drop the guitar that he was holding and welcome Ace with open arms.

Ace lifts his body and jumps into Damon!! Ace wrap his legs around Damon's waist and his arms on his nape; Damon just wrapped his arms into Ace's body!!! They are hugging each other full of love and happiness. All the tears and sadness that they felt for the past week are so worth it. Touching each other's warmth and love right now is so worth it. After a while of tightly hugging each other, Ace pulled down from Damon's body, but his arms remained wrapped in Damon's nape and Damon's arms into his body!! They just stayed still, looking at each other like they are reading each other thoughts and memorizing each other faces.

"I love you so much, baby!! Thank you for coming back to me." Damon sincerely said to Ace. He smiled at him

"I love you too, babe!! Thank you for waiting for me." Damon's hands started to snake his hands into Ace's cheeks. The man was looking at him so intently like he already knows too what Damon was about to do to him. Ace smiled at him, Damon smiled back, then slowly move his face near Ace, and the next thing he knows is that Damon was already kissing him so passionately.

This is the warmth and feeling that both of them long for days. This feeling right here is the most powerful feeling they have ever felt in their whole life. No one wants to escape and let go of it. Ace unknowingly pulled Damon's face more and slowly opened his mouth, allowing Damon's tongue to enter and explore every part of his. They are kissing like there is no tomorrow savoring each other taste and sweetness.

The way Damon is kissing him is like he is sucking the life out of him. It was like him having his own brand of the drug. It's making Ace go insane!!

Insanely happy!!

Ace was just following Damon's lead cause he not sure if he is doing okay about this. He's just following the feeling that he is giving him and trying to reciprocate the love that Damon is giving him

After a few minutes of none stopped kissing each other, They let go. Ace and Damon are just looking at each other so passionately and happy. It's the best feeling for both of them.

"I love you so much, Baby!!!"

" I love you so much, Babe!!"

They said in unison!!!

To be continued

A/N

Comment and Vote are so welcome.

I hope I made you happy because of this... Good Night Mi- Loves!!

Love lots

Waanjai MJORA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 2.4K 53
"I FOUND YOU!" Kim Taehyung shouted as he stared at a picture on the internet. He was in deep shock. His heart was beating so fast, his body was shak...
2K 105 17
A romance story starring BrightWin. (For those who don't know, Bright Vachirawit and Win Metawin are two Thai actors who had a series named '2gether...
205K 4.7K 36
You're a background dancer for Elvis's '68 comeback special. Your life takes an interesting turn when Elvis takes a sudden, special interest in you.
201K 11.4K 51
Gulf has been raised from a young age by his parents to be a cold blooded killer. Trained since the age of 4 to be skilled in shooting almost every t...