Innocent Rose-- Jon Bon Jovi...

By Amympr96

Set in 1980 in New Jersey. Chrissie, a 17-year-old, American Italian girl, is living in New York with her fat... More

Once upon a time in New Jersey
Once upon a time in New Jersey part 2
Talkin in your sleep
Shot through the heart
The Jazz Singer
The Dancer and the Band
The Dancer and the band: part 2- The first date
New Jersey: Day 1
New Jersey Day 2
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 1
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 2
Back to New York
Daddy's little girl
Swan Lake
She's a little Runaway
A magical Christmas
The Breakup: Chrissie
The Breakup: Jon
Back To Jersey
Our Home
I'd die for you
Mr and Mrs Frankenstein
One month on
Photography by the beach
Slippery Tour
Slippery Tour 1B
Slippery Tour-- I will be king
Slippery- Intruder on tour
Slippery Tour - Jamaica
Slippery Tour-- Detroit
Returning from the world
A New Home
What a nightmare
Christmas Shopping
Burlesque
Christmas Day
Auld Lang Syne
American Music Awards
I'll be there for you
Italy, Now and Forever
Midnight Carriage ride
Bon Jovi Extravaganza
Bad Shape
Life after tour
The Anniversary gift
Life of a Pregnant Woman
Happily Ever After

Young Love

412 4 0
By Amympr96

Jon's POV  1982 -- New York 

I have been working really hard at the power station, recording demos whenever I'm given an opportunity to. Chrissie and I would see each other nearly every weekend or whenever she was busy I'd head back home for the weekend. I was just finished up at work and was heading to my car, I wasn't expecting to see Chrissie for a few days so I was gonna give her a quick call when I get back, It was a year since we started going out after all. 

I pull up to my apartment, confusion settling in immediately when I see the lights are on. My first thoughts are that someone has broke into my tiny apartment, but that wouldn't make sense seeing there's nothing of value in there. I cautiously open the door to my apartment, swinging it open. There were lit candles scattered round the living room and the radio was playing Billy Paul- Me and Mrs Jones. I was even more confused walking through my living room, I glanced over at my bedroom door, it was open a crack and there was light coming from the room. I slowly edge towards the bedroom door, creaking it open. 

My jaw nearly drops to the floor when I see Chrissie laying on my bed wearing nothing but a black see through lace teddy and some lace gloves and stockings. "Hey Jonny..." Her voice was sexy and low, her gaze looking me up and down "Why don't you come join me". I honestly didn't know what to do with myself so all I could say was "Okay" A very high pitched croaky response blurted from my lips. I throw my jacket off followed by my shirt and jeans, leaving me just in my underwear. I crawl slowly up the bed, my gaze following her legs, up to her chest then to her face as I climb up the bed. I lay down next to her, my hand sliding up her leg and waist. She gazes into my eyes whilst sliding her hand up my abs and chest "I'm gonna do things to you that you'll never forget and make you feel things you've never felt before" Her words make me gulp a little, I don't know whether to be turned on or scared but for now I'm going for the first option. She pushes me down so I'm laying on my back and straddles my hips, slowly grinding against my cock. She grabs my hands, pulling them up over my head, out of the blue she pulls out some cuffs, locking my wrists in them around the metal bar on the headboard. She grazes her finger down my lips, my breathing getting heavier by the second "You comfortable baby?" Her voice still low and sexy "Yeahh..." My voice all breathy. She leans down, our noses rubbing together and her soft lips tickling mine "Just tell me if you wanna stop" Her hot whispers sending shivers down my spine "Not likely..." My voice still breathy, she has no idea how much this is turning me on. 

She starts grinding against my cock again, She quietly moans while her lips are grazing over mine. I close my eyes when a wave of arousal washes over me "Fuck..." mumbling under my breath. She starts caressing my fleshy nipples whilst continuing to torture me with her lips and tantalize my cock with her hips. I feel like I could explode already, the pleasure building to boiling point before she's even started. 

After a little while of torturing me with her mere presence, she starts kissing me softly, gliding her tongue against mine while moaning quietly in my mouth which only turned me on more. She then peppers kisses along my jaw and down my neck, sucking on every sweet spot, biting a little on the skin before moving onto the next spot. She continues kissing me and sucking on my flesh as she moves down my body, gliding her tongue over my nipples before stopping at the hem of my boxers. She hooks her fingers under the hem, sliding them slowly down my legs and off my feet. She bites her lip as she looks down at my rock hard cock "You bad boy....You must really be enjoying this" I whimper a little at hearing her words. She slides her finger down my length, tantalising me with her touch. She licks her lips as she leans towards it, just when I think she's gonna suck me off. I'm completely caught off guard when I feel her tongue glide against my balls, letting out a shaky moan. The sensation is so different, Nobodies ever done that to me before. She takes my cock in her hand, pumping it slowly whilst continuing to lick my sensitive spot. 

After a minute she starts to moisten my cock with her tongue, flicking it over my tip before placing it inside her wet, warm mouth. She bobs her head up and down, sucking on every inch she could possibly fit in her mouth. Various moans and curses fill the room followed by her humming as she picks up the pace which only turns me on more. I can feel my body heating up more and more, feeling like I'm in a hot sauna. The sensations running through my body feel amazing. She's sucked me off before but this was so different in every sense. 

After a little while of sucking, she pulls my length out of her mouth. Looking up to me while she licks her lips. She jumps off the bed with a smirk on her face, the song transitioning into Wild Thing- The Troggs. "You want me to strip for you baby?" Her sexy voice teasing me. "Fuck yeah..." Nodding swiftly, I feel a surge of excitement and arousal course through me. I shuffle up the bed a little so my shoulders and head are upright, against the headboard. 

Chrissie starts by removing each of her gloves, she then props one of her legs up on the bed and slowly slides her stocking down her leg, she pulls it off her pointed toes and throws it up to the top of the bed, landing next to me. She then props her other leg up, removing the stocking at an achingly slow pace before throwing it across the room. Her slender body spins around, swaying her hips to the music and lifting her arms over her head while she moves. Her head turns to the side and slowly removes the thin strap from her shoulder and turning to the other one and doing the same. She teases me by easing her teddy down her smooth curves at a tantalising pace. She bends over, sticking her ass in the air, pulling the lacy material past her luscious ass, letting it drop to the floor. 

By this point, I am so hungry for her, I think I'd last 2 seconds. "So....Fucking sexy" mumbling out my words while I take in her beauty. She turns round, wrapping both her arms round the back of her neck and raising her arms above her head before caressing them down her face and neck and eventually landing on her chest. Sexy moans slither from her silky lips as she tweaks her hardened peaks with her velvet stems. My mouth falling open as I watch her caress that spunky, curvaceous figure. My cock keeps pricking up when a surge of arousal washes over me. 

She starts clawing up the bed like a sexy panther, almost purring for me. She grabs my ankles and yanks me down the bed so my head is flat. She climbs right up my body until she's straddling my neck "I want you to lick my pussy" I groan as she moves her juicy folds towards my mouth, consciously licking my lips. Loud moans burst from her mouth when I lap my tongue over her sensitive clit, twirling it round and sucking gently on it. She starts thrusting her hips ever so slightly back and forth as the pleasure builds. I continue to groan while I lick her wet folds until she pulls away. 

She climbs down my body until she's straddling my waist. Moaning while Her wet pussy tortures my cock "You want this baby", "Take these cuffs off and find out" wiggling my brows at her with a smirk. Her jiggling breasts right in my face while she unlocks the cuffs, throwing them on the bedside table. I instantly grab her waist with one hand and guide my cock inside her with the other. She elicits a loud yelp of pleasure as I thrust inside her. Throaty moans burst from my mouth as she bounces up and down on my hungry cock. Her loud moans and screams encouraging me to thrust inside her harder and faster. Flipping us over so I'm on top, I pull her legs up over my shoulders and start slamming into her tight entrance. Her eyes roll back into her head and her mouth falls open as she screams in pleasure "OH MY GOD......FUCK ME" She wraps her arms around my neck, digging her nails into my flesh as the pleasure becomes unbearable. "You kinky girl" squeezing out my words between moans, she squeals out at hearing my words. "You're gonna make me cum" whining out in extreme pleasure. I reach one hand down and start rubbing her soaking wet clit whilst slamming inside her so hard. "Oh fuck....I'm cumming..." She was cut off by various loud moans and yelps, while calling out my name. Her walls tighten around me when her orgasm explodes all over my cock causing me to whimper. She continues to scream out while she rides through her orgasm. Not long after, My orgasm is on the verge "Ahhh....Fu--Fuck.....Chrissie" rolling my eyes to the back of my head while I shoot my thick load inside her. I continue to thrust sloppily inside her as I ride out my orgasm. Once we are both down from our highs, I pull out and collapse down next to her on the bed. Our shaky heavy breathing filling the silence "Holy.....Shit.....Fuck" squeezing out my words between deep breaths "Yeahh...." Her voice all breathy. I roll over onto my side with a smirk "Wanna go again?" wiggling my brows at her. She bites her lip and gazes at me silently for a moment before moaning out "Oh Jonny..." and jumping in for a hungry kiss......

Chrissie's POV 

I awoke in the morning, the sun creeping through the dusty blinds. I'm all astir in bed, not quite wanting to wake up yet. I end up drifting between conscious and unconscious a couple of times before peeling my eyes open an hour later. I scan the room, our clothes were still scattered all over the floor from last night. I sigh a little before sitting up, stretching out my arms in the process. Jon is at work today then we're seeing each other tomorrow. I roll out of bed and make my way to the bathroom for a quick shower. 

After my shower, I threw on my clothes and picked up my lingerie that was dotted all over the room. I quickly left for my apartment shortly after, I live like 20 minutes away by foot, so I usually just walk back. I got home, instantly throwing my bag down before slumping myself down on my bed. I lay there just staring into space, thinking back to last night and how amazing it was. I found myself getting lost in thought for a while until I snapped myself out of it. I jumped up from my bed, placing the needle down on my record. I love the sound of vinyl, I prefer it to all the other formats. I swing my wardrobe doors open, swiping through my clothes, quite unsure what to wear today. But seeing as it's warm outside, I decide on a dress. My favourite fitted acid wash, mini denim dress with my converse and fish nets. I finish off my outfit with a bandana rolled up and wrapped round my curly locks and my necklaces. I'm meeting Lizzie and we're going to walk round the city and have some fun. 

Once I'm ready, I head out to meet Lizzie at our favourite spot, It was a small Italian Café. "Lizzie....Over here" Shouting over the bustling crowds and waving her over when I notice her fluffy blonde hair. It wasn't curly, but she did back comb it a lot, so it was big and fluffy. We sit down in the coffee shop, she drinks coffee but I like hot chocolate.  "So how was last night?" wiggling her eyebrows at me with a smirk, I tried to hold it back but my smile broke through, almost bursting from my skin "It was amazing.....I used the cuffs " She shrieked a little in excitement whilst covering her mouth in amazement "Oh My God....I didn't think you'd actually do it....How did he react?", "Are you kiddin? I didn't ask him about anything, I just did everything and he loved it" widening my eyes so she knows I'm being serious "Wow, Who knew he'd be into that" giggling a little through her words "I know, but do you know what? I enjoyed it too" smirking at her as I trail off "Oh God, Chrissie....Down girl" lightly slapping me on the arm with humour. We continued chatting for a while until we finished our coffees. 

We left the coffee shop and walked round town, stopping to look round a few clothing stores. We were walking round a store, flicking through random items of clothing when something catches my attention. I walk over and grab the leather material, they were a pair of high waisted leather shorts which were laced up at the sides. I had absolutely fell in love with them, I looked back at the rack and right next to the leather shorts were a denim pair, exactly the same. I grab the both of them, running into the changing rooms to try them on. I walk out, I was wearing a bra so it was fine "What do you think Lizzie?" giving her a twirl. Her eyes widened and jaw dropped as she looked down at the leather shorts "They look hot! You have the perfect ass for those....I could never pull those off". I looked down at the shorts then back up at her "Y think?" twisting my face in curiosity "YESS!!....." She gasps out loud "You should definitely wear them tomorrow for Jon" I spin around again, giggling to myself "I do love them! and I don't even own a pair of shorts".

 I quickly changed back into my clothes and grabbed both pairs of shorts. We looked round the rest of the store, Lizzie had grabbed a few things to buy and I picked up some leg warmers which were perfect for when I practice my dancing. We bought the stuff we wanted and spent the rest of the day, pottering around the city having a whale of a time. We had burger and chips for dinner, we were completely stuffed by the time we got back to my apartment. It was pretty late, around 6pm so we put a horror movie on and sat in the dark, crunching on some popcorn. Blankets were scattered over us with dozens of pillows. We were watching the first Halloween movie and it was half way between the film. We both let out a loud scream when the phone blared through the house the same time as Michael Myers burst into the closet. We were left gasping for breaths in shock, out hands clinging onto our chest.

 I jumped up, picking the phone up from the holder. "He-Hello" Stuttering, My voice all breathy "Hey babe....What's goin on?" Jon's husky voice instantly soothing me. "....Just watching a horror movie with Lizzie...We both just screamed so loud when the phone rang" laughing through my words, His laughs echoed through the phone. "Oh I'm sorry....Listen I'm gonna pick you up tomorrow at midday......make sure you bring some spare clothes", "What kind of clothes we talkin Jonny" Using my low voice to tease him. I could hear him quietly snicker to himself "Just jeans or somethin", "So how was work" quizzing him whilst twirling the chord round my fingers. "It was great, I've been working on one of my demos, I think I've really got something good with this one...But we'll see". "Itll be great Jonny, I know it...Umm I also have something to tell you but I don't wanna tell you over the phone" reassuring him "Oh...Alright...Uhh" I could tell he was a little worried so I quickly butted in. "Don't worry, It's nothing bad, it's good, I'm just a little scared and I want your thoughts on it" fidgeting with my hands nervously. "Alright....well I'm sure it'll be fine whatever it is babe" . We talked for a little longer until Lizzie started getting restless. 

I shuffled back under the blankets, grabbing a handful of popcorn "So where is he taking you tomorrow?" quizzing me whilst crunching her snacks "I don't know, he says it's a surprise" biting my lip, trying to hold back the excitement  "He told me to take a spare pair of clothes as well" shrugging as I trail off. As the movie came to an end, I ran to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of wine and cracking it open. We ended up watching dozens more horror films and by the end of the night we were far too drunk to take any of it seriously. We ended up passing out on the sofa together, snoozing lightly. 

In the morning, I awoke to the sound of a noise blaring through my apartment. I groaned angrily and rolled off the sofa, falling on the floor. I ran into my bedroom, slapping my alarm off, nearly breaking it. I looked at the time and it read 10am so I thought I better start getting ready. I ran a nice hot bubble bath and lay there, soaking in the hot bubbles, After my bath and washed my hair, I dried myself and rubbed my body lotion all over. I ran into my room and blow dried my hair, soothing under the warm blast of air. Grabbing my new denim shorts and sliding them up my legs and pulling on my low cut crop top with long sleeves that flared at the bottom. I finished off my outfit with my black wedges and packed a pair of jeans, t-shirt and converse in a bag. 

By the time I was finished It was 10 minutes until Jon was due to pick me up. I sat in the living room, my guitar in hand, completely lost in my thoughts. I started thinking of my parents and how much in love they were. When my grandparents moved here from Italy, they made sure to keep the Italian language and culture in the family. My Mother's favourite singer was Dean Martin so my father used to sing his songs a lot round the house.

 I stood up, looking at the picture of my parents on the mantle and before I could stop myself I started to sing. I heard a noise sound from behind me but I just ignored it, the melody taking over me. My voice soft and gentle as I sing the beautiful lyrics. 

Return to me
Oh my dear I'm so lonely
Hurry back, hurry back
Oh my love hurry back I'm yours 
Return to me
For my heart wants you only
Hurry home, hurry home
Won't you please hurry home to my heart

My darling, if I hurt you I'm sorry
Forgive me and please say you are mine
Return to me
Please come back bella mia
Hurry back, hurry home to my arms
To my lips and my heart
Retorna me
Cara mia ti amo
Solo tu, solo tu, solo tu, solo tu
Mio cuore

"Ti amo mamma" whispering whilst a lone tear runs down my cheek.

Jon's POV

I make it to her apartment a few minutes early so I just walk straight in. I'm hit straight away with her angelic singing voice. Walking towards the living room where her voice is coming from but stop in my tracks when I see her looking at a photo. I look at her cheeks and they're wet so I'm assuming It's a picture of her family. My lips seal shut, trying not to make her aware of my presence straight away. My feet slowly edge towards her as she finishes the song "Ti Amo Mamma" she whispers at the photo in her hands. My hands snake softly round her waist causing her to sniffle up her tears. "I didn't know you were here" laughing softly through her words. "I didn't wanna disturb ya......Is that your mom ?" nodding at the photo "Yeah....That necklace my mother's wearing....It was her favourite necklace....Her prized possession and the day she died she was wearing it but they managed to get it back when they got the car out the water and they gave it to my father.....But some scumbag stole it and sold it to a guy who owns a jewellery store in New Jersey" shaking her head, I could tell she was angry. "I'm sorry......Do you know which store?" I quizzed curiously "No...I tried looking for it.... That's what I was doing when I first met you but I never found it.... That was the last thing I had of hers....." whispering as she trailed off. 

I took a moment to analyse everything I could about the necklace, It was a silver chain with a diamond star. "You look just like her.." squeezing her lightly, trying to make her smile, she giggled. "She used to call me Bella Cuore" , "What's that mean?" resting my chin in the crook of her neck. "Beautiful heart" smiling down at the photo. 

Shortly after, she places the photo down and turns round to face me, my arms still holding her tightly. I let out a deep sigh "What was it you wanted to tell me" Truthfully I couldn't stop thinking about it since last night, wondering what it could possibly be. "Come with me" grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the bedroom. She walks over to her bedside table, grabbing a leaflet and handing it to me. The big letters "Holding Auditions now!" caught my attention straight away. I continued to read various words "Ballet......New York....December......Swan Lake" Putting it all together in my head "It's what I was going to audition for a few years ago with my family....the day they.....I found it yesterday in the coffee shop with Lizzie....It was as if It was looking for me....I was thinking of auditioning for it.....What do you think?" I looked up to her, she was biting her lip nervously, waiting for me to respond "If it's what you really wanna do....I think you should......You'll be absolutely amazing" Brushing my knuckles lightly across her cheek "And umm....well.....I was wondering....But if you didn't want to It's fine....But I'm allowed one person with me at the audition and well I wanted..." She kept stuttering through her words, I knew exactly what she was going to ask me so I cut her off with a smile and a quiet laugh "I'd love to come babe" pulling her in for a soft kiss "When is it?", "It's 3 weeks on Saturday so I'm gonna be training and practicing a lot for it" I could tell she was excited for it but also a little scared. 

Once we were all set to leave, she grabbed her bag and locked the door. We shuffled into my car, turning the key, setting the engine ablaze. I set off, whizzing down the roads, the window blowing lightly through our hair. I quickly glanced over to her, the sun was shining down on her, through the window, It looked like she was glowing. Her laughter was infectious, it would just light up everything that surrounded her. A short time after we head off from her apartment, we stopped at our destination. Her eyes instantly darted out the window, looking at the large open space in front of us "What is this place?"  looking back to me a little confused "Just wait and see" turning off the engine while I speak. We both jump out the car and make our way down towards the desk, I paid for both of us then the man quizzed us on our size shoe, "What size you take sweetheart?" turning to Chrissie who started to look really confused "Umm...7" He spun around, grabbing two sets of ice skates and passing them over to us. Chrissie's face lit up straight away "Oh My God, we're going ice skating?" her jaw dropping open in excitement and shock "Yeahh...." nodding to her with a gentle smile. I put on my skates while she puts her jeans, t-shirt and skates on. 

It felt so weird trying to walk in these skates but I managed. We took our first steps onto the ice, pushing off from the side. I was a little shaky at first but Chrissie was a natural but then again she had skates before whereas I hadn't. The music blared through the speaker as we circled round the rink. She noticed me struggling a little and stood in front of me, facing me and taking my hands in hers. She led me round the rink, teaching me and slowly but surely, my nerves disappeared. She then went back to my side, hand in hand we circled the rink a few more times, laughing and giggling, completely forgetting the outside world. After a while, my feet started hurting so I sat on the sides while she skates for abit longer. It was fairly empty, just one other couple in so she had plenty room to have some fun. Donna Summer-Hot Stuff blasting through the speakers as she started speeding up, whizzing round the rink like a bullet. She suddenly jumped and started skating backwards still at a fast speed, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was stood there silently laughing in amazement, I know Lizzie said she liked to skate but wow. It got to the middle of the song and she started speeding up a little. She got to the centre of the rink and jumped up in the air, spinning like a tornado before coming back down, landing on one foot whilst the other stuck out straight behind her like a plane coming in for a landing.

After the song ended, she skated over and sat next to me, gasping a little for breath "Now had I known you could skate like that" smirking at her with a raised brow. She burst out laughing "Trust me, I'm not that good", "Are you kiddin? ...Is there anything you can't do?" looking at her curiously "Well....actually I'm not good at math....And I was never good at science and drawing is not my specialty either....But If you want a real handsome stick man I can give you that" nodding at me enthusiastically, I couldn't help but laugh. "I was never much good at school in general" shrugging my shoulders through my words. "Truthfully I just always wanted to be doing something as a kid...I never wanted to be in front of the tv, I always had something I wanted to do....I would just come home from school and be like 'Daddy, I want to start dancing'.....or 'can you teach me piano' and they'd say 'well alright' and they'd let me do it" I nodded for her to continue. "I guess they weren't used to having a child like that.....I told you, my brother was the wild one....So when I was constantly coming to them asking to do all these things, they loved it...and they encouraged me in everything I wanted to do" smiling at me as she ends her story. "My mom bought me a guitar when I was a kid but I got pissed off with it and threw it down the basement stairs then when I was a teenager I picked it back up and never put it back down". We continued chatting for a while longer until we wanted to leave. She quickly changed back into her other clothes and we took the skates back before heading back to the car. 

We made it back and we were both starving by this point so I topped off the night by taking her to a restaurant for a meal. She ordered Lasagne and I ordered a burger, we were so hungry we practically inhaled the food. We spent an hour or two after we finished our food, telling each other stories. Our laughter echoed throughout the restaurant, I'm surprised they didn't kick us out we were being so loud. We stopped laughing, blues meeting greens in an intense gaze. I reach out my hand and grasp hers gently, pulling it towards my lips and placing a soft kiss on her hand. She pulls mine back towards her, pulling it towards her lips and planting a soft kiss on my knuckles. I start caressing her cheek causing her to lean her head into my hand, her sweet sighs tickling my skin. "Let's get outta here, I wanna take you somewhere" gesturing my head to the door, she nods slowly while smiling at me. I pay the bill and we head for the car, I head off in direction of the pier. I turn off the engine and get out the car, running round to her side and opening the door for her. I help with out the car with my hand and lead her to the edge of the pier. It was a very run down pier but on a night like this, the night sky just made everything look so Magical. We lean against the fence, my arm draped lightly around her as we look out on the water. "So when will I get to meet your dad?" Looking down at her through my fringe "Umm, well I'll be going to stay next weekend, so you could come and meet him then?". Her bashful smile looked so cute, giving her cheeks a perfect rosy tint. "Are you sure he won't mind me staying?" Cocking my brow, "No Of course not, he's been wanting to meet you for the past year" Brushing off my worries with the wave of her hand. "Could you tell me abit more about him....What's he like?" , "Well, he's always been a tough guy but he's a softie at heart, with my mom he was such a romantic, with my brother, he had to be abit more strict and tough and with me, well we have a great relationship" Laughing through her words as all the memories flood her mind. "He speaks Italian with friends and family but don't worry I'll tell him to speak English" Giggling as she trails off. "Yeah that might be a good idea....seeing as I don't speak a lot of Italian", "I have to warn ya though, He'll probably pull out the home videos" A hint of embarrassment in her tone. "I don't mind, I'd love to see them" A big smile curving the corners of my lips.   

The moon beaming down, lighting up the water and the stars sparkling above us. It was such a beautiful night, It couldn't get more perfect than this. She turns to face me, placing her hands on my chest "I love you Jon..." Her voice a mere whisper. She gasps a little in shock when I pull her abruptly closer to me "I love you so fucking much". I then pull her in for a passionate, soft kiss, her light moans muffled in my mouth. She wraps her arms round my neck while one of my hands is guiding her head and the other is caressing her back. We pull away and touch our foreheads together, just listening to each others breathing. We stayed there for a while, just looking at the moon and the stars until we both started getting tired...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 447 31
Imagine falling in love with your best friend. Well, that isn't exactly difficult for musically gifted & quarrelsome best friends, Steven Tyler and J...
1.4K 177 29
Hannah I lost hope on me, on love. I knew that I would never love or be loved by anyone. And I was fine with that. Until I met him. The rockstar eve...
6.8K 166 7
2020. You wake up as a certain Axl Rose, Jon Bon Jovi and Nikki Sixx mysteriously landed in your apartment, claiming they're from 1988. But who are t...
3.3K 63 28
1977. A young girl from Massachusetts ends up meeting the lead singer of Aerosmith, Steven Tyler. Will she get caught up in his wild lifestyle? Or wi...