Omni-X

By Yachi2005

Ben finally beats Vilgax, but with a huge cost. All of the people Ben loves is dead, Gwen, Kevin, Julie, his... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Ship
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Memes
Ships Adventures(short side story)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Memes + A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 16

6.4K 165 35
By Yachi2005

A year later:

Ben was rudely awaken by Flash. Apparently he's being forced to befriend the young protégés since their his age and he needs friends his age that are also hero's.

   Ben sits up from his bed. He wakes Ship up from his beauty sleep. He gets up, heading to his bathroom. He splashes his face with cold water to wake him up. He puts on his hero suit and armor, making sure nothing is damaged. He puts his mask on. Ship jumps into his arms and they head out...to the kitchen.

   Ben gives Ship his breakfast and Ben eats his cereal. They finish their breakfast and clean everything up and finally they head out.

    Ben grabs his hoverboard, picks up Ship and flies off. He teleports inside the Hall of Justice and waits for everyone to show up. There he meets Martian Manhunter who is waiting to greet everyone.

    Him and Manhunter were chatting away, waiting for the hero's and protégés to take care of the freeze villains. Before they arrived Ben saw a DNAliens attack on the news.

    Manhunter nodded his head, as a way to excuse him. Ben and Ship flew away to go deal with the dnaliens.
————————————————————

"Today's the day." Batman says looking at Robin.

    "Welcome to the Hall of Justice." Green Arrow greets the teens.

    "Headquarters to the Justice." Aquaman adds to Green Arrows greeting.

    "Oh man! I knew we'd be the last ones here." Kid Flash complains

They walk into the Hall of Justice, they can see spectators from up above.

Spectator #1: Is that Batman?

Female: I see Flash and Flash Jr

-His name is Speedy. Duh

Male: No. Speedy is Green Arrow's sidekick

Spectator #4: Well that makes no sense

Green Arrow looks at Speedy "Ready to see the inner sanctum?"

Speedy gloats "Born that way."

Aqualad looks at the three other teens. "I'm glad we're all here."

"Have all four sidekicks ever been at the same place. At the same time?" Kid Flash asked

"Don't call us sidekicks, not after today." Speedy barked.

Kid Flash quickly apologizes "Sorry. First time at the hall. I'm a little overwhelmed."

Robin complains, "You're overwhelmed, freeze was underwhelmed. Why isn't anybody ever just whelmed? Oh. Maybe that's why" he says looking up too see giant statues of the core members of the Justice League.

Manhunter walks up to the teens, "Robin, Speedy, Aqualad, and Kid Flash, welcome. You know have unlimited access to the gym, our fully stocked gallery, and of course our library."

"Make yourselves at home." Flash welcomes

"Quick debrief to discuss the coincidence of four Ice Villains attacking on the same day. We shouldn't be long." Batman excuses them

Recognize: Batman, 0-2; Aquaman, 0-6; Flash, 0-4; Green Arrow, 0-8; Martian Manhunter, 0-7; Red Tornado, 1-6

"That's it? You promised us a real look inside, not a glorified back pass." Speedy stated but seemed like he was complaining

"It's a first step. You've been granted access few others get." Aquaman said

Speedy fired back "Oh, really? Who cares which side of the glass we're on?"

Green Arrow stood up. "Roy, you just need to be patient."

"What I need is respect!" He looked at the other three teens. "They're treating us like kids. Worse--like sidekicks! We deserve better than this. You're kidding, right? You're playing their game? Why? Today was supposed to be the day, step one in becoming full-fledged members of the league." Speedy complained

"Well, sure, but I thought step one was the tour of the HQ." kid Flash said his thought.

Speedy exposed the truth. "Except the Hall isn't the League's real HQ. I bet they never told you it's just a false front for tourists and a pit stop for catching Zeta-beam teleporter tubes to the real thing, an orbiting satellite called the watchtower."

Batman glares at Green Arrow, demanding an answer. "I know. I know. But I thought we could make an exception. Or not."

"You're not helping your cause here, son. Stand down or--" Aquaman started off

Speedy interrupted "Or what? You'll send me to my room? And I'm not your son! I'm not even his. I thought I was his partner, but not anymore. Guess they were right about you three. You're not ready"

Speedy storms out of the Hall of Justice. Suddenly the bells start to ring loudly. Superman appears on the computer screen.

"Superman to Justice League. There's been an explosion at Project Cadmus. It's on fire." Superman says on the computer screen.

   "I've had my suspicions about Cadmus. This may present the perfect opportunity to in- -"

Zatara appears on the computer. "Zatara to Justice League. The sorcerer Wotan is using the amulet of attan to blot out the sun. Requesting full League response."

Batman turns his attention to Superman. "Superman?"

Superman says still on computer "It's a small fire. Local authorities have it under control."

Batman stated "Then Cadum can wait. All Leaguers rendezvous at Zatara's coordinates. Batman out." Batman looks at the three teens. "Stay put."

"What? Why?" Robin questions

Aquaman was the one to repond "This is a League mission."

Flash responds "You're not trained."

Kid Flash asks "Since when?"

"I meant you're not trained to work as a part of this team." Flash rephrased

"There will be other missions, when you're ready." Aquaman adds

   "But for now, stay put." Batman demands

Green Arrow looks at Manhunter "Glad you didn't bring you-know-who?"

Martian Manhunter responds "Indeed."

The justice league leaves. Leaving and trusting the young protégés will do as they're told and stay put.

    "Where's Ben? He was supposed to be here?" Batman asks demanding answers

   "They're was a Dnaliens attack he had to take care of. He should have gotten the message and he out there already." Manhunter responds, being the one there when he left.

   The League all met up in space where Wotan is trying to block out the sun. Batman found Ben in his JetRay form.
————————————————————

"Rath will make you pay for harming the humans to build your weather tower." Rath shouted at the dnaliens.

The dnaliens wasted no time and started to shoot lasers with their guns at Rath. Rath also wasted no time and ran towards the dnaliens, and started to punch and kick any dnaliens that breathed.

Ship turned into one of the guns and started to shoot the lasers at the aliens, helping Rath. Ship started to shoot at the tower to make it crash or something.

After Rath defeated the dnaliens, and was claimed the winner. He caught the weather tower before it could harm any humans. He gently set the tower down making a large sound, and the ground shook.

Rath turned back into his human form. Ben and Ship was about to head back to the Hall of Justice but he got the message from Batman.

"All Leaguers rendezvous at Zatara's coordinates. Batman out." Ben heard Batman say in his ear.

Ship turned into a combat spacecraft. Ben transformed into JetRay. JetRay put the hoverboard inside the spacecraft Ship was currently as.

They then flew towards the sky, heading out of Earths atmosphere and into space. The cached up to the other leaguers and flew to the sun, where they saw the Wotan using an amulet to block out the sun.

After taking care of Wotan, and stopped him from blocking out the sun, they headed back to Earth. Ship became weak and transformed back into his original form, landing on the hoverboard.

Just as that happened, Ben's ultimatrix beeped red, indicating it was on lower power. Ben was forcefully turned back into a human. He jumped into his hoverboard and picked up Ship.

They headed towards Project Cadmus were there should be a fire instead the building was reduced to rumble. They were flying down, they saw the young protégés instead of them waiting at the Hall of Justice like they were told too.

They all stepped onto the ground. Martian Manhunter, Zatara, Captain Marvel, Omni-X, and Red Tornado fly behind the Big Blue Boyscout. Followed by Captain Atom, Hawkman, Wonder Woman, Hawkwoman, and the first Green Lantern. The second Green Lantern brings a platform for the Leaguers who can't fly; Black Canary, Aquaman, Batman, and Green Arrow.

As Batman steps up to Superman, Flash zooms in, standing to Batman's left.

Superboy steps up first, gaining scrutiny in Superman's eyes, but not stopping as he lifts the torn front of his suit, revealing the same S that is mirrored on his own costume. Superman's eyes widen in shock, while Superboy's features soften. Only for Superman's gaze to turn hard and cold, bringing on an annoyed look of confusion on Superboy's face.

"Is that what I think it is?" Batman questions.

"He doesn't like being called an "it"." Kid Flash says stepping up and putting his left hand to face towards Superboy as speaks.

"I'm Superman's clone!" Superboy speaks up, gaining a shocked look from Kid Flash. While Martian Manhunter looks to Captain Marvel, Flash looks to Green Arrow, and Aquaman and Black Canary can only look on in shock.

Batman's eyes zero in on his protogé's. "Start talking."

Both Green Lanterns have Blockbuster trapped inside a sphere, while Hawkman, Hawkwoman, and Captain Atom fly alongside them.

Ben had Ship in hand watching everything unfold and what everyone was doing. He stared at the four teens. It reminded him of his team...his family back home, whenever they fought. They worked well together, they were powerful even though they made a mess and disobeyed orders all the time. He understood why they did it, even if they're mentors were mad at them, he felt proud and happy for them that they made a team.

Superman is having a conversation with Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter. Nothing is said for a moment, then Manhunter places a hand on Superman's shoulder, causing Superman to meet Superboy's gaze. The clone's look is curios, while Superman's is hard. The clone looks away, then glances back, seeing Superman look down and away from him before finally turning and walking towards him.

Superman sighs as he meets his cross-armed clone. "We'll, uh, we'll figure something out for you. The League will, I mean." he corrects himself quickly. "For now I better make sure they get the Blockbuster creature squared away." then he flies away with a swish of his cape. Leaving Superboy following him with shocked, hurt, and confused eyes.

All four of them are following him.

"Cadmus will be investigated," Batman says drawing the teens' attention to him, Flash, and Aquaman as they walk towards them. "all 52 levels but let's make one thing clear-"

"You should have called." Flash pipes up, even catching Batman's attention.

"End results aside, we're not happy." the Dark Knight growls. "You hacked Justice League systems, disobeyed direct orders, and endangered lives. You will not be doing this again."

"I am sorry, but we will." Aqualad states strongly, even Robin steps up slightly.

"Aqualad, stand down." Aquaman attempts to command the older teen.

"Apologies, my king," he even makes reverence as he speaks, then his voice goes firm once more. "but no." this catches an eyebrow raise from the King of Atlantis. "We did good work here tonight, the work you trained us to do. Together on our own we forged something powerful, important."

"If this is about your treatment at the Hall, the three of you-" Flash tries to understand where they're coming from, but is completely off.

Kid Flash doesn't hesitate to correct him. "The four of us, and it's not."

"Batman, we're ready to do what you taught us, or why teach us at all?" he speaks the quietest out of the group, but as he steps up to speak to his mentor it's obvious that he feels just as strongly about it as they do.

"Why let them tell us what to do?" Superboy questions, his arms uncrossing as he too steps up. "It's simple. Get on board or get out of the way." all three protogés were watching him, but they all turn back towards their mentors. Standing tall, proud, and defiant.

Mount Justice; July 8th

Green Lantern and Captain Atom are flying large pieces of equipment around the Mountain, but in the Center stands all four teens, now dressed in civilian clothes, Batman, Aquaman, Flash, Hawkman, Black Canary, Red Tornado, and Captain Marvel.

"This cave was the original secret sanctuary of the Justice League." Batman tells the four boys. "We're calling it into service again. Since you four are determined to stay together and fight the good fight you'll do it on League terms." All four watch as Batman walks slightly away from center of the room. "Red Tornado volunteered to live here and be your supervisor. Black Canary's in charge of training. I will deploy you on missions."

A pair of sunglasses covers Robin's eyes, clearly there to protect his identity, speaks up. " Real missions?" he checks.

"Yes, but covert." Batman confirms stepping back to be closer to the boys before him. (mhm, keep telling yourself that bats... because, ah, they never really stay that way.)

"The League will still handle the obvious stuff." Flash speaks up from behind Kid Flash's right shoulder. "There's a reason we have these big targets on our chest."

"But Cadmus proves the bad guys are getting smarter. Batman needs a team that can operate on the sly." Aquaman continues, then turns his head towards Batman to continue the flow of conversation.

"The five of you will be that team." Batman states.

"Cool! Wait." Robin does the very simple math and realizes the problem. "Five?"

Batman only looks over his protgé's shoulder and all four turn to see Martian Manhunter stepping out of the shadows with a green skinned, red haired teenaged girl. "This is the Martian Manhunter's niece. Miss Martian."

She raises her left hand, giving them a small wave and smile, then a shy "Hi."

Kid Flash looks down to Robin as he puts one hand on his hip, Robin in turn looks up at Kid Flash. "Liking this gig more every minute." he steps up, minorly blocking her view of Robin and Superboy. "Uh welcome aboard, I'm Kid Flash." using his thumb to point at himself. "That's Robin," the smaller raven steps to the side and giving Rock 'n' Roll sign. "Aqualad." the Atlantean gives a small nod, but says nothing more. "It's cool if you forget their names."

"I'm honored to be included." Miss Martian says sincerely, clasping her hands in front of her to enunciate her point.

Aqualad, Robin, and Kid Flash all walk to talk to her with less of their mentor's listening in. However, Superboy stays behind, something Robin notices is paired with a downcast expression. "Hey Superboy come meet Miss M!" he calls out.

Superboy walks over to the rest of the team; Miss Martian uses her shape-shifting ability to change her shirt color from white with a red X to black with the same red X, even going so far as to remove her cape. She looks down before speak. "I like your t-shirt." she admits Superboy gives her a small smile, which causes Robin to nudge his elbow into his chest with a smirk on his features. While Kid Flash zips to his other side with a bright smile.

Robin inclines his head slightly to Aqualad.

"Today is the day." the Atlantean says proudly. They all know it's true.

2590 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659 33 4
PLOT: Ben has just lost his Feedback transformation from his fight against a corrupted Galvanic Mechamorph Malware, during his summer time at Bellwoo...
24.6K 449 30
Ben survives a dangerous battle with vilgax once more but this time its different After ben stops vilgax, vilgax brings out a blaster known as the d...
282K 6.3K 39
Ben 10 x justice league Ben Tennyson hasn't been on earth for several years after he learns that he has been lied to his entire life. After 4 years o...
50.8K 1.3K 28
(Ben 10 x OC! Zack Tennyson x CrossHarem!) Summary: Following on the franchise about the kid hero Ben Tennyson, his twin Zack, his cousin Gwen, and G...