๐๐„๐– ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’...

By qu4ckcity

๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„ โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโž โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII (meme version)
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Hello :]

Chapter XXII

3K 91 65
By qu4ckcity

We're all in the living room, on our phones when Karl speaks up. "Hey, we can play Minecraft!" he seems very excited.

"Yeah, we could. Should we ask Alex if he wants to join us?" Sapnap asks and I go back to my phone, pretending I don't exist for the simple reason of not being able to play with them. Also, I don't think they'd even want me to play with them, it's their thing, plus the fact that I suck at Minecraft.

"Yeah! Y/n, do you wanna come to watch?" Karl turns to me and I look up at him from my phone, quite surprised.

"I, uh, yeah," I say. I avert my eyes from his, a bit embarrassed and shocked. Also, staring at him in real life for more than two seconds is much harder than I thought it'd be when I agreed on going here. Why is that I ask myself, I don't know me, maybe because they're much prettier up close in reality? Wait, what?

We walk over to Karls streaming room and I slide down the wall behind them to sit on the floor. I watch the screen for a while, but get bored and take out my phone. The fans already know that I and Sapnap are here because of the many teasers the boys have released on Twitter, it surprisingly took a long time to convince them it wasn't fake though. I think they said something about having trust issues since Dream tricked them with a meetup between him and George. I don't really know, to be honest, I wasn't listening.

"Uh, maybe you don't want to sit right there," Karl says, turning to me in his chair. I look at him for a second before realizing. Sapnap doesn't use his face-cam much at all so I'm not used to having to hide from it. Usually, I can just sit wherever, but not today.

"Oh shit, thank you," I speak as I stand up again and look around for a place to sit. To the desk left is more space so I choose to sit there while Sapnap takes an extra chair and moves it to be beside Karls own.

I realize that the only thing between the wall and Karl's desk is his bed, so I decide to sit down on it while they stream. The view isn't great, but at least I can see their faces and hear what they're saying.

I smile while they set everything up and go on my phone, scrolling through the insane amount of tweets I've been tagged in during the day and all the followers I've gained, and I didn't even give out my Twitter. 'These fans are insane' I think, but not necessarily in a bad way. But I have to admit that it's scary how easily they find people's socials. Although doxxing people might be troublesome. I shiver at the thought of them finding Karl's or my brother's addresses.

"If Y/n's here with us?" I look up at the sound of my name and meet Karl's gaze. I nod yes and he turns back to the camera, smiling. "She is actually. Isn't that just great Sapnap?" He turns to said person, glancing back at his screen often as he does so.

"Yeah, sure" My brother mumbles, not sounding genuine at all.

"Fuck you," I say loud enough for the chat to hear me. I give him a death stare and he stares back.

"No, fuck you" He shoots back angrily.

"Can I fuck someone too?" Karl says innocently and turns to first Nick, then me. I stare at him in shock, the corners of my mouth twitching between a smile and a concerned look. My brother is smiling with wide eyes and furrowed brows. Then it breaks and Karl starts laughing very loudly, causing me to laugh and my brother to chuckle.

"Ok, so chat. Going back to the stream..." Karl says as soon as he's calmed down and I block them out again. I just scroll on my phone until it gets too boring and I decide to just study the boys instead as they do the stream.

"Hey, Sapnap!" I say loudly.

"What?" He asks and turns away from the stream to look at me.

"You suck," I say with a grin spread across my face. Bullying him never gets old. I could do this shit all day, every day and it still wouldn't get boring. Not in the slightest.

"Oh, you fucked up," He says, trying to contain his anger as he stands up from his chair, walking over to me.

"N- Sapnap, what are you doing?" I say cautiously as I start backing up on the bed. I scan the surroundings over and over again, but can't make out what he's planning fast enough, because suddenly he's right in front of me.

Then he snatches a pillow from Karl's bed and starts aggressively hitting me with it.

"What the honk is happening right now? Oh my god," Karl's stunned and sounds out of breath.

"SAPNAP! GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME OR I WILL HIT YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!" I scream and shield my face from the pillow (which, for the record, hurts more than a normal pillow should. What the fuck are these pillows made out of? Rocks???).

"Hah, I'd like to see you try" He ridicules me and continues hitting me with the pillow.

"Wait, get in frame so chat can see what's happening," Karl says and tries to adjust his camera to show us to the stream.

"No, no, no. You'll break the twitch rules, no violence" Sapnap panics and stops hitting me as Karl quickly readjusts his camera away from us. When he's distracted I take this opportunity to get in a good hit on his upper arm with my fist.

"OUCH! What the heck?!" He yelps out in pain and grasps his arm where I hit it. "Chat, did you hear that? She hit me. You saw it, Karl, she hit my arm" Sap says, looking over at Karl.

"Literally did not, you're just lying for clickbait views" I roll my eyes and sound as convincing as possible, even though I, just a minute ago, said I was going to hit him if he didn't stop hitting me with that pillow.

"She's right, Sapnaps just lying" Karl's face is super serious as he glances at me before staring into the soul of his camera, and probably all of the chat as well.

"WHY ARE YOU TWO LYING? THIS IS SUCH BULLSHIT" My brother loudly complains.

"Oh, hush now child. The adults are speaking" I wave him off and walk over to take his seat in the chair.

"Yeah Sapnap, let the adults speak," Karl says, very challenging. That's when I start cracking up. Karl must have heard the weird sounds that are escaping my mouth because he turns to look at me instead of Sapnap or his monitor for a moment.

That's when I burst into a new fit of laughter, causing him to crack up as well. The only one not laughing is Nick.

"It's not even funny. For real, not even funny" he sounds very salty, and chat picks up on it too because now they seem to be babying him.

Then Karl's phone starts ringing. I glance over to get a look at who it is, and it's Quackity, calling on facetime. "Ohhh, answer it," I say excitedly and nod my head at a speed similar to Barry Allen's.

"Okay," Karl says casually as he picks up the phone. "Hey Quackity" He then greets his friend.

"Hola mi amigo!" Quackity says, deepening his voice for the effect of it.

"Hello Quackity," I say and Karl turns the phone to me so I can wave at him.

"Ohhhh! OH OH OH OHHHH!" He laughs a bit. "Hola Mamacita" He then says and I laugh.

"Hey! I'm here too" My brother says, slightly butthurt.

"Sapnap, hello, how are you, my friend?" Quackity continues on his shenanigans.

"I'm good, I'm good. How about you Quackity?" He asks with a small smirk.

"Oh, I'm awesome because now I get to talk to your sister again," He says jokingly, deepening his voice, and laughing.

I start grinning with my teeth showing at this. These people Nick hangs out with just seem to get funnier every time I talk to them. Even Dream, and that's saying something.

"That is... so weird man" My brother comments with a frown on his face. The other three of us just laugh at his words. "What?" He looks between the stream camera, the phone, Karl, and me.

"N- nothing" Karl stutters in between laughs. "Y/n, you can be the phone holder" He speaks and looks right at me.

"What?" I laugh, not understanding whatever the fuck he's talking about.

"Yeah, you can hold up the phone so Quackity can see you or us, and we can see him" He shrugs, as of it was completely normal that someone would just be the phone holder. Of course.

"I- uh yeah, okay" I shake my head and take the phone.  "Sapnap is still on the bed tough" I comment and nod towards him.

"Right, Sapnap come over here you can sit.. uh..." Karl starts looking around for somewhere he can sit. "Uh, on the floor?"

"Sure," Nick says and walks over to sit on the floor between the chairs.

Quackity starts giggling, but then his giggles turn into a burst of laughter. "Let the party begin boys," He says dramatically.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 233 25
"๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“ ๐–Ž ๐–๐–Š๐–‘๐–• ๐–ž๐–”๐–š?" ๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–™๐–” ๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰ ๐–•๐–”๐–‘๐–Ž๐–™๐–Š, ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๐–‰๐–Š๐–Š๐–• ๐–‰๐–”๐–œ๐–“ ๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–š๐–—๐–Š ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–›๐–”๏ฟฝ...
11.6K 214 37
แด›สœษชs ษชs แด›แด า“แด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœส€ แด€แด…แด…ษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด. แดษดแด‡-sสœแดแด›s แดา“ แดแด€ษดส สแดแดœแด›แดœส™แด‡ส€s (แด„สœแดœแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ sแด€ษดแด…แดกษชแด„สœ, แด…sแดแด˜, แดฬจsแดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แดแด›สœแด‡ส€s :D) Sแด€ษดแด…สFส€แดษขLแด‡ษขs ยฉ 2024
25.7K 891 66
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ '๐ด๐‘๐‘’' โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ ...
615K 20.8K 64
"๐™ค๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™–๐™! ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š-๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก?" สœแด‡ ษขแด€๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด… ษชษด ๊œฑแดœส€แด˜ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡, แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ แด›สœแด‡ Qแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›ษชแดษด แดกแด€๊œฑ แด€ แดŠแดแด‹แด‡. "๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™š...