|| Beauty and The Beast || (...

By Mamree

1st Runner up in Choice Award 2019 Winner of 3rd position in Limelight Award 2020 #Standalone A ruthless... More

Disclaimer
Story Synopsis
1 ~ Beauty~
2 ~Beginning~
3 ~ Blooming Bond ~
4 ~ Broken ~
5 ~ Bitter Past
6 ~ Being Close ~
7 ~ Being Yours ...Legally ~
Glimpse of Next Part
8 ~ Beside You... Always ~
9 ~ Beautiful Moments ~
Important Announcement
10 ~ Breathless Moments Of Togetherness ~
11 ~ Being Yours... Ritually ~
12 ~ Being Reborn ~
13 ~ Because You Are My Wife ~
Glimpse of Next Part
14 ~Best Friend... Such A Pain....~
15 ~ Behind The Veil ~
16 ~ Burning Desire ~
17 ~ Burning Together ~
18 ~ Beast's Broken Dream
Glimpse Of Next Part
19 ~ Brother After all
20 ~ Brutal Ugly Truth ~
Hello Lovely
21 ~ Broken Pieces Of Past ~
My Lovely Readers, Followers and Friends...
22 ~ Be My Solace ~
23 ~ Beloved Son ~
24 ~ Beast's Return ~
Glimpse Of The Next part
25 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -1 ~
26 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-2 ~
~ Choice Award~
Question To The Character
27 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -3 ~
28 ~ Breaking Down ~
~Answers By The Character ~
29 ~ Being Confused ~
30 ~ Because I am a Fool ~
31 ~ Because I Love You Dammit ~
32 ~ Blooming In Your Love
~Limelight Award 2020~
33 ~ Beyond Everything ~
34~ Being Your Soulmate~
35 ~ Bacio Alla Francese ( French Kiss) ~
36 ~ Blissfully Together : 1
Teaser
37 ~Blissfully Together 2~
~Cherish Fan Award 2020~
38 ~ Becoming Mine...Forever ~
39~ Becoming Mine.. Forever 2~
40~ Burning Passion ~
~Glimpse Of Next Part~
41 ~ Behind The Shadow :1~
42 ~ Because You Are My Life :1 ~
44 ~ Blurred ~
45 ~ Behind The Shadow 2 ~
46 ~Broken Heaven : 1~
47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil :1 ~
48 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil: 2 ~
49~ Because You Are My Life : 3 ~
50 ~Broken Heaven 2 ~
51 ~ Be Safe .... My Love ~
52 ~ Beginning Of A New Life ~
53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~
~Thank You ~
~ Curtain Raiser : Final Banner ~

43 ~ Because You Are My Life : 2~

6.4K 543 62
By Mamree

**********

Not Proof Read... Ignore the mistakes..

***********

43 ~ Because You Are My Life 2 ~

Next Day..

Arnav's Cabin

Ray Fashion House..

Afternoon 1 : 30 p.m...

" Arnav. I think someone is watching us, The blindfold is open and I think I saw someone.." Khushi could see the shadow on the door but Arnav did a good job of distracting her as he lightly kissed her.

Khushi wanted to give into the kiss but knowing someone was watching them made her sick to her stomach. She pulled away, Arnav glared at her in irritation. " ARNAV," Khushi gritted her teeth, " someone is watching us."

Arnav shook his head in disbelief, but soon caught a sight of the shadow too. His jaw hardened and his nostrils flared in anger as he realized someone was secretly watching them. Arnav left Khushi with a jerk and aggressively marched to the door, and bashed it open, ready to kill whoever it was on the other side. But as the door opened, he froze....

" Amaya... you here... what are you doing here?"

Amaya smiled nervously and walked inside..

" What are you doing outside the cabin door?" Arnav asked in not so polite voice..

" Sir.. I was .. waiting for you to signature a file.." Amaya said not meeting Arnav's eyes..

Something is very wrong...

" Why did not you knock?? Where is the file?" Arnav asked in an irritated tone.. Amaya quickly forwarded the file and Arnav signed it...

" Now just leave... and Amaya listen... Next time if I am with my wife, don't ever tink about to disturb me.. How much important work may there, it can wait.. I hope I am clear..." Arnav dismissed her while Amaya nodded her head and was about to exit the room when Arnav stop her..

" And Amaya, close the cabin door properly.. and don't allow anyone disturb me unless I am telling to... Reschedule the meeting of 3 p.m... I am busy now.." Amaya looked a little bit shock and then nodded her head.. but before leaving the cabin she suddenly looked at Khushi with a slight smirk in her face..

Strange... She is behaving weird..

Khushi shrug it off as the cabin door shut loudly and soon she was engulf in Arnav's warm embrace..

" Arnav don't you think Amaya is behaving worried.. She is looking at us as if calculating something in her mind.." Khushi said while placing her head on his chest..

" You are over thinking..." Arnav said while placing soft kiss on her hair..

" I THINK....SHE LIKES YOU..." Khushi said sheepishly while Arnav just broke the hug and uttered , " What the.."

" Yes... The way she was looking at you ... She surely has crush over you.." Khushi said while Arnav rolled his eyes...

" Don't say rubbish... I am still scared... what if you get hurt? And you... Mrs Ray... You should be more careful while walking on the road.. what if..." Arnav said annoyed while trying to kiss Khushi...

" That's enough... You are being over dramatic Arnav..." Khushi said pushing him away...

Arnav wanted to argue, but she was right. He was being dramatic. But Arnav was still in fright of what happened in the morning. Just the thought that Khushi could have been taken away from him petrified him .

What if she got hurt? What if he was not there to save her? What if something like that happened again? Arnav did not know where all the negativity was coming from but something did not feel right. It was almost as if in his heart Arnav knew he would lose her, or something would happen. It was instinct and he hated to act upon it because it made him restless and anxious, but unfortunately he could not control it too..

" I am sorry," Arnav sighed. " I just want you to know that you are the most important for me. I just... I just.." he shook my head not being able to find the right words to say what he was feeling. Arnav was just so fucking afraid of losing her and it made him paranoid.

" I understand," she cupped his cheek. " I get it, you don't have to say anything. I love you and you love me." She smiled, then lightly pecked his lips.

" always. Only you... I never thought anyone other than you..." Arnav smiled back, holding her waist gently, " a proud one woman man, forever."

Khushi grinned, " are you sure you are a one woman man? Your history says otherwise." She teased.

" really?" Arnav looked at her amused, pulling her closer from the waist. Khushi circled her arms around his neck.

" yeah, I just remember that you were engage with Sheetal and was about to get married with her... I bet if everything would have alright, you would have happily married with her by now..." Khushi winked. Arnav's grip on her waist loosened and he took two steps away from her.

Arnav knew that he was engaged with Sheetal but it was more because of his Di... He never felt for Sheetal, but yes, he definitely once thought to give up on Khushi and was ready to move on with Sheetal...It was the darkest phase of his life and Khushi just threw it in His face. And just like that, everything came back rushing in front of him... The betrayal, the pain, the humiliation...

Khushi's laugh died and she stared at the change in Arnav's expressions. "Arnav ? What's wrong?"

Arnav let out a sarcastic chuckle, "thanks Khushi. I really needed to hear that from you. Thanks for the slap straight on my heart and on my love."

Khushi gripped Arnav's hand before he could leave and pulled him back closer to her, " wait what?" she looked at him with worry, " I .. I was joking." Arnav pulled away from her grip, "where are you going?" she held his hand again.

" I have had enough of your jokes for the day Khushi. You have turned me into the biggest joke of all," Arnav pulled his hand from her, she looked taken aback. " you know what I feel for you and hearing that, especially from you... hurts damn it."

Arnav turned to leave but before he could Khushi hugged him from the back. Her nails were digging into his skin and her grip was getting tighter by the second. " I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry. I love you, I love you, I love you." Arnav did not say anything, he stayed silent. " Arnav ? I am sorry. Please don't mad at me. I am really sorry. I swear I will do anything to make up for it but please don't be angry. I am sorry." Her voice broke. She was crying.

Arnav only had three weaknesses. There were only three things that could destroy him, Advay, Khushi and their tears.

Arnav turned around, but she did not leave his waist, she was still hugging him, staring at him with her innocent teary eyes. " I am angry and I am mad," Arnav glared at her and she cried harder.

Arnav jerked her closer to him suddenly, his hands circling her waist, " so tell me, are you really willing to do anything to make up for it, Mrs Ray?" Arnav smirked.

Khushi blinked a couple times, trying to figure out whether Arnav was still mad or not. " I am sorry Arnav. I really am, I should not have said that. I pushed the line and I am really sorry." Arnav kissed her forehead, wiping her tears.

His innocent, beautiful wife... His woman....

Arnav tightened his grip on her waist. " I can think of a few ways for you to make up for it." he started at her lips. "want to try?"

Khushi was breathing hard due to the proximity. " we..." she pulped, " we are in your office."

Arnav ran his finger down her spine, "well it's a good thing my cabin has a lock and blind fold.. We can use it wisely..." he kissed her neck, she gasped.

" But.." she looked hesitant and nervous. Arnav loved seeing the vulnerability and desire in her eyes. Only he could bring that out from her, he knew that and he is proud of that.

Arnav placed his finger on Khushi's lip, " shhh. Do you really want to make it up to me?"

She nodded, " but... Arnav... we are in... office.. Your.. Me..meetings.." Khushi breathing like she had just run a marathon.

Arnav smiled, " I own this office Khushi. Don't worry, your hubby is the ultimate boss here.. No one will fire him." Arnav brushed his lips against hers, " now go lock the door." She did as she was asked, then nervously came back to her husband.

Arnav pulled her closer, " it's going to be a long day Mrs Khushi Arnav Ray." he said before he softly engaged his lips with hers, forcing her to lose herself in him as he lost himself in her already.

**********

2 hours later...

Arnav's Cabin...

Ray Fashion House...

Khushi's Point Of View..

The first time Arnav touched me, I thought I would eventually get used to the wildly fluttering of butterflies in my stomach, that one day his touch won't affect me the way it did first time. But I could not be more wrong. Every time he touched me felt like it was the first. Every kiss we shared made me lose myself like our first. Even after all this time every time he looked at me, I lost my breath.

I could feel the heat in my cheeks, the tingling sensation in my throat and the butterflies tickling my stomach. I tried to avoid the blush and focus on some random thought but I could not .

I was in love. Hopelessly, helplessly, madly in love with Arnav... My beloved husband....

I tried to keep my gaze away from the couch in his cabin, where Arnav and I had been a few moments ago. But every time my eyes fell on it and memories of what we shared crossed my mind, I felt my entire existence heat up.

No one else could make me lose myself the way he could. No one else could bring the passion from within me the way he could. With Arnav, I did things that were far from my imagination, things I could not even dare to dream of doing. He so effortlessly bought out the dark passionate side of me. But even then, I always felt my passion falling short in front of his.

But I felt beautiful.

Everytime I looked into Arnav's eyes and saw my reflection in them, I felt beautiful. I felt like I was enough, and that I did not need to be someone I was not just to please him. I am all he needed and more, that's what he made me feel.

" thinking about your husband again?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Arnav's tease. He was leaning against the door of his cabin with a huge teasing smile on his face after attending the urgent meeting while I was waiting for him in his cabin.

" Hi again," Arnav grinned as soon as he entered, walking over to my chair.

" Hi yourself," I smiled. " if you keep spending all your time in your cabin with your wife locked in it, Ray industries will sink faster than titanic." I teased.

He pulled me up from the chair, sat on his chair himself, then pulled me into his lap. " I don't mind drowning, as long as you are by my side, my beautiful wife..."

I laughed. " that was so cheesy. What is wrong with you?"

He rolled his eyes, " still trying to brush up on my pick up lines."

" Really I thought..." he shut me up with a kiss. I sighed into his embrace.

He pulled away, then stared into my eyes. " Why can not I get enough of you?" he smiled.

" I could ask you the same thing," I whispered.

He pecked my nose, " we are going to see our new house today. We will leave by seven from here only."

I was shaking my head before he could even finish his sentence, " I can not, I have a lot of work to do today at home. Besides, Advay is alone.."

Arnav stared at me, " Why do you keep forgetting I am the husband? And about your little bodyguard, he is with Kuhu today..."

" I don't forget, you don't let me. You remind me you are the Husband at least six times a day. But your work is important too and My Advay ... He will miss me..." I threw a fake smile at him, he smiled back looking proud.

He tucked a lose strand of hair behind my ear, " This is one of the reason I fell in love with you every passing second... The way you care for Advay and Me... I just...but let's make an exception for tonight. Please? I already bought the place and your approval is a must."

I sighed, resting my cheek on his chest. I loved doing that, " My approval is not needed if you have already bought it."

He lightly caressed my back, " of course it is. Your approval is always needed. If you don't like it, I will put this one for sale and get another house that you like."

" Why new house? So suddenly?" I asked wondering..

" Not suddenly but I was thinking about it for long time now.. I want to steal you sometimes from the crowd, and when I will feel the need to spend few stolen moment with you, we will go there and spend time with each other... Besides, I was thinking that Akash and Payal should use the RM to fullest as their family is increasing.." Arnav said while placing a soft peck on my hair..

" You are not going to give up till I give in , are you?" I glared at him. He winked in response.

" let's go," he said suddenly all serious. " let's go home Khushi." He said.

Home, I smiled.

I nodded. As I turned to leave Arnav pulled me back with a jerk, straight into his chest. " I love you," he whispered. " I will always love you." He hugged me a little tighter than he normally did, he held me a little more protectively than he used to.

" I love you too Arnav," I sighed, giving into his embrace. He pulled apart, then lightly kissed my forehead. My heart twitched everytime he did that. I love the feel of his lips against my skin, especially when he did it so gently.

One hour Later...

The drive to the estate was silent. Arnav was unusually quiet, he seemed lost in his own thoughts. I caught him texting Aman every now and then. I did not know what was going on but I was worried. The estate was in the outskirts of Delhi so it took us a little longer to get there.

" Khushi," Arnav whispered, " wake up baby." I felt his soft lips placed on my forehead as he crooned me into waking up. I moved around in my seat to get more of his touch. " we are here," I heard the smile in his voice.

Lazily, I opened my eyes and looked around. My eyes almost bulged out of the socket as I looked at the ginormous mansion ahead of me. " No way," I whispered, still unable to believe my eyes.

" yes way," he whispered back before he got out of the car. He walked over to my side, opened the door for me and passed me his hand. I placed my hand in his and got out the car to have a better view of the palace in front of me.

" it's beautiful." There was a fountain at the entrance of the house, which was guarded by massive gates.

Arnav held my hand and led me inside. I looked around amazed at everything my eyes landed on. We walked into the house together. "Welcome home Khushi," he whispered in my ear.

My heart flickered at the thought that this house, would be one day our home.

" Arnav," I breathed " This is too much. This must have been so expensive . you work so hard to earn that money and I don't want you to waste it.." he kissed me, shutting me up again.

Breathless, we pulled apart. "Anything spent on you or on our future together, is worth every penny Khushi."

" You are filthy rich, you know that right?" I laughed, looking around the extravaganza.

" Says you, Khushi Arnav Ray, after all whatever is mine is equally yours too." He teased...

" Do you like it?" he looked skeptical.

" I love it," I whispered. " It's beautiful." He smiled, then tugged on my hand to show me the rest of the house.

It was a nine bedroom lake house. It had everything one could dream of. Starting from an in house gym, two swimming pools, one on the terrace and one in the garden, a lake in the backyeard, the most beautiful garden I had even laid my eyes on with the biggest fountains the architect could find, a huge library, my dream kitchen and of course Arnav's office to satisfy his workaholic dreams. It even had a huge basement, which did creep me out a little.

" and this", Arnav grinned walking in, " is the master bedroom." It was beautiful, a huge bedroom with an attached bathroom and walk in closet. The bedroom faced the garden and the huge lake that glistened under the moonlight. This house was everthing a girl could dream of and more.

Arnav back hugged me as I was busy admiring everything. " You liked it?" he whispered in my ear, then placed a soft kiss there.

I turned around in the hug to face him, " I love it." He smiled, then dipped his head in my neck, placing subtle kisses.

" Arnav, this is our house right?"

His grip on my waist tightened as he continued kissing my neck and shoulder. " Hummm," he replied, to busy to give a proper reply.

" Then where is my bedroom?" he stiffened in between the kisses, then left me with a jerk.

" This is your room," he said.

" So, where is your room then?" I asked, trying to hide my smile.

" This is our room Khushi."

" but what if I say I don't want to share a bedroom?" I raised my brows. He looked mortifirf, but as he read the challenge in my eyes, he smirked.

He pulled me close, " don't try to play with me. I am the master of these games." He hold my waist, then pushed me back, he kept pushing me till we reached the bed. One look in his eyes and I already knew what he wanted.

" what are you doing?" my voice came out hoarse due to the proximity.

" what do you think I am doing?" he bit his lips, " I already informed Kuhu and Aman, Advay will be staying with them tonight..."

" W... why?" I managed to ask.

" you really want to know why?" he whispered, just over my lips. I nodded slightly, " because I want to love you, like I have never before." It's not just what he said, but the way he said it that made me lose my breath.

" will you let me?" he asked, looking straight in my eyes. I gulped, my palms grew sweaty and I felt nervous. I meekly nodded and before I knew it I was on the bed with Arnav on top of me. " You are so beautiful, do you know that?" saying so he fused his lips on mine.

For the next many hours, till the sun broke the horizon, we made love like we had never before.

Arnav ruined me completely, in the most beautiful way possible.

To be contd.....

**********

Author note:

Hello, lovely people over here...Hope You all are doing well..

Share your thought about this part...

Your votes and response will speed up the updates...

**************

Be safe...keep everybody safe...

Pray for all...

***********

Love,

Your Story teller

Mamree

09.04.2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 1.6K 31
One is the land , the other is the sky. One has only love in her heart and the other has no heart at all. One is stubborn , the other is no less What...
52.1K 2.1K 9
WON THE 2ND POSITION IN CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS 2021 ... CATEGORY : FANFICTION (HINDI/HINGLISH ONLY) Standalone,highest rank: #4 in acceptance , #23 i...
721K 36.4K 81
✔️First place in People's choice awards 2020 in general fiction category❤💕💝 ✔️First place in Rainbow awards 2020 in humour category❤💕💝 ✔️Third p...
20.1K 2.8K 41
Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. **************************************** Arjun Raicha...