Silent Attraction | Daryl Dix...

By DoubleK2569

Ranked #1 in #twdfamily ☺️ *** Ranked #43 in #daryldixon stories ☺️ *** faith is a mute girl. she lost her vo... More

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚜
𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 - 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚜
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 - 𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 - 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚒𝚖
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 - 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡 - 𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 - 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 - 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘...𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚗 - 𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎
𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 - 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 - 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚎
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚝
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 - 𝚒 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 - 𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 - 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚒?
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 - 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗

𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 - 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎

2.8K 85 9
By DoubleK2569

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 - 𝚂𝙸𝙶𝙽 𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙶𝚄𝙰𝙶𝙴

It was the next day and during that time, the group had found out Lori was in an accident looking for Rick, Hershel and Glenn and she was pregnant. Beth was in some sort of shock after seeing her undead mother being shot at the barn. It was daylight but Rick, Glenn and Hershel still hadn't returned and Faith hoped that they were okay.

She was sat in her tent, changing one of the tapes from her cassette player. Whenever she went out scavenging, Faith always kept an eye out for batteries. God forbid, she didn't find any and ended up having an anxiety attack. She didn't know what would happen if her cassette player stopped working.

"Faith?!" She heard someone call out. She instantly recognised the voice. It was Daryl's. She put her cassette player down and crawled through her tent, popping her head through the little door. Daryl jumped when he saw her. "Oh, you're there. I was out hunting this morning. Have Rick and Glenn come back with Hershel yet?"

Faith shook her head. She would've known if they had returned. "Oh, okay. What are ya' doing?" Daryl asked her. Faith gestured her hand, telling Daryl to come into the tent. She climbed back inside and Daryl followed her, seeing her holding a cassette player in her hands. "Is that a real cassette player?" He asked, making her nod. She wrote something on her notepad before showing Daryl.

"My parents gave it to me for my sixteenth birthday." The note read. Daryl nodded.

"So, it's special to ya'?" Daryl asked, making Faith smile and nod. Faith then wrote another note.

"It helps with my anxiety attacks." Daryl read, making him sigh. He still felt a little bad for causing one of them.

"I'm sorry about that night." Daryl said, making Faith shake her head before putting two thumbs up, saying it was fine. She then wrote another note which said, "You don't need to keep apologising. It's okay. Plus, you made it up to me by making my arrows better. I'd say we're even :)"

Daryl read the note and smiled. He kinda liked talking to Faith. She was chilled. She wasn't like most women. "I'm still sorry." Daryl said as he tried to sign his words but messed up a little. Faith smiled and showed him the proper way to sign and pretty soon, he was signing his sentence correctly.

"You're learning sign language?" She wrote on her note before showing Daryl. He nodded. "I figured since you'd be here for a while, it'd be best if I learned. Plus, ya' gonna run out of ink eventually."

Faith smiled in amusement. Daryl was pretty sweet when he wasn't being cold and distant. She could definitely see herself hanging out more with him. Faith signed "thank you" to Daryl and his eyes lit up.

"That means 'thank you', right? I remember you doing that." Daryl said, making Faith nod. "Why the thanks though?"

Faith wrote on her notepad before showing Daryl. "I appreciate you taking the time to learn how to understand and talk to me. It means a lot."

"It's actually not as hard as I thought it would be." Daryl shrugged. Faith smiled and rested her hand on Daryl's knee before signing "thank you" again. It meant a lot to her that he was willing to do that. It's not like he had to.

"How about you stop saying thank you and I'll stop saying sorry?" Daryl suggested, making Faith smile and nod. Daryl smiled back and looked at Faith's hand on his knee. Faith's smile dropped a little and she pulled her hand away. She didn't want to make Daryl uncomfortable and Daryl could definitely see that on her face. "It's okay. I'm not that much of a bitch. You said you wanted to get to know me. Here you are." Daryl said but the truth was, he kinda liked Faith touching him. She had a warm and soft touch and his knee felt all tingly.

Faith then wrote another note before showing Daryl. "I can get attached very easily. I'm always shy around new people but once I get attached, they're usually stuck with me. It's a horrible habit of mine."

Daryl chuckled as he read the note. "I'll admit, I'm pretty much the same, except I can be a real bastard when I first meet someone." Daryl said, making Faith laugh under her breath. Daryl and Faith both smiled at each other. They rather liked each other's presence. The atmosphere was soon broken though when they heard commotion coming from outside.

--------

Everyone was gathered in the living room of the Greene's house. Rick explained how he, Glenn and Hershel had found Randall after running into his group. He had gotten himself hurt so they decided to bring him back. "We couldn't leave him. He would have bled out if he lived that long." Rick said to the group.

"So, what do we do with him?" Andrea asked.

"I repaired his calf muscle as best I can." Hershel said as he walked inside. "But he'll probably have nerve damage. He won't be on his feet for at least a week."

Rick explained that once Randall had gotten better, they'd give him some food and drop him off somewhere. Shane, of course, was not a fan of that decision, causing him and Rick to start arguing yet again. Faith sighed. She had never seen Rick and Shane's relationship deteriorate like this before. Sure, Shane had a temper but Rick was always there to control Shane but at that moment, the two really weren't getting along.

Shane eventually left, not happy with what was going on. Faith went to follow her brother but he stopped her. "I just need some time alone, okay?" Shane said to Faith. Faith nodded and Shane left the house.

----------

The next day, Rick and Shane had gone off to drop Randall somewhere far. Everyone else was still on the farm. Carol and Lori were cooking some lunch, Andrea and Dale were on watch, Glenn was with Maggie, T-Dog was having a little nap and Faith was grabbing her bow and arrow to go and kill some walkers. She was getting a little bored. She hadn't killed any walkers for a while. It was strange how she felt incomplete without killing walkers, like it had accustomed itself into her daily routine somehow.

After grabbing everything she needed, she left the farm and set off into the woods. After walking around for a little while, she spotted a rabbit near the trees. Cautiously, Faith pulled out an arrow and aimed it at the rabbit with her bow as she walked quietly towards it. Just as she was about to shoot it, she saw an arrow fly into its head, killing it. Confused, Faith turned around and frowned when she saw Daryl approaching her with his crossbow, a smirk plastered on his face. A smirk like that could make any girl swoon and Faith was no different.

Faith sighed and pointed at the rabbit before pointing to herself, telling Daryl that was her rabbit. Daryl laughed and shook his head. "Nah, my arrow shot it. That makes it mine." He said, making Faith playfully glare at him. Daryl picked up the rabbit before looking back at Faith. "What are you doing out here on your own anyways?"

Faith went to pull her notepad out when Daryl stopped her. "Nah, sign it. I wanna see if I can understand." He said. Faith nodded and signed her response.

"I was getting bored at the farm. There wasn't much to do so I came out here." She signed as Daryl watched her hand movements.

"You were bored....at the store?" He asked. Faith smiled and shook her head. She pointed back to the farm. "Oh, you were bored at the farm since there wasn't much to do...so you came here?"

Faith smiled and nodded and Daryl smiled in pride. "I'm so good at this." Daryl said, making Faith roll her eyes in amusement. "Wanna go look for some more food?" Faith nodded and so she and Daryl went further off into the woods, catching more squirrels and rabbits together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.2K 58
Lillian, a name resembling a Lily Flower. or, A 10 year old girl with a tragic past. Lillian Brock, a troubled, scared girl who enters the apocalyps...
319K 7.5K 117
Savannah born CJ Jefferson, 33 years of age when the dead rose and the living began to fall. Her father, a former corporal in the army, raised his 2...
60.7K 3.3K 22
In a world taken over by walkers, ten-year-old Elodie fights to survive each day. But she's not just any survivor-she's a girl who happens to be hard...
120K 1.8K 18
THIS IS A PART 2 TO MY DARYL FREAKING DIXON STORIES! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE READS, COMMENTS, AND VOTES! I LOVE YOU, MY CUPPYCAKES!! This book is ju...