The Tie That Binds

By danilynn87

After Peter Pan's curse, Regina decides self-wallowing is not going to fix her life without her son. As she l... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Five

1.2K 75 8
By danilynn87

After their quickie, Regina was forced to sit idly by and watch as the Savior made a fool of herself, staring at a blank map and stating very obvious traits about herself in hopes that it would unlock the map that leads to Henry. The Savior is supposed to stop denying who she really is. At one point, Regina almost blurted out that Emma should try accepting her sexuality and stop hiding behind a line of scruffy men.

After many failed attempts, Regina had finally had enough and stole the map to try a locator spell. And that map lead them right to Pan, more like right into an ambush. Maybe it was her fault for trying to cheat the system, but she will never admit that out loud because she will do whatever necessary to bring her son home again.

After their failed fight against a bunch of boys, Regina thought very long and hard about what could unlock that map. She knew the key was something that corresponds with the Lost Boys, because why else would Emma be so haunted by their cries at night? Why else would Emma scramble off the boy she was fighting against with an expression that resembled seeing a ghost? Regina had her suspicions, but it's really none of her concern. 

Or at least that's what she lies to herself.

She skeptically watched from across the campsite as Snow carefully approached Emma to discuss what was tormenting her. She couldn't hear them, but by the end, they were both in tears and Emma unlocked the map that would lead directly to Henry.

Again, Regina was hesitant and wary about trusting this map, it just all seemed too good to be true. In the end, she relented because there was this look in those wholesome green eyes and a softness in Emma's voice when she said they were better off together.

Now, they are gathering supplies, attempting to come up with a plan to bombard Pan's camp when Regina notices a certain blonde missing again.

Dammit Swan.

She sighs, turning around and trekking through the jungle because she knows Emma is an emotional wreck, bobbing back and forth between the heartache of her past while worrying over her son. And she most certainly doesn't trust the Savior to not lash out irrationally if that demon child comes to taunt her again.

She uses her handkerchief to wipe the sweat away from her chest as she ducks beneath an enormous leaf.

"And as for you, Emma, when we are finished, you won't just feel like an orphan, you'll be one," Pan boldly threatens, forcing Emma's feet to halt for a brief moment before she shakes off his words and walks away.

Regina watches as Peter Pan vanishes before her very eyes and she doesn't think about her next move, it's simply a knee-jerk reaction. She latches onto Emma's elbow and whirls her back around. Maybe Emma sensed her, maybe she could smell her perfume or sweat lingering in the air, either way, Emma doesn't fight her off.

"Hey, what was that smug prick rambling about now?" Regina inquires, her voice extra raw from the amount of liquid leaking from her body.

"Nothing," Emma grumbles in defiance, yet she never tears her elbow from Regina's clutches.

"No, that wasn't just nothing. I heard him taunting you, something about being an orphan," she argues and when the last word leaves her lips and floats in the minimal space between them, Emma surges forward, smashing their lips together for another domineering kiss.

The sheriff rushes forward and Regina finds herself pinned up against another tree with that defiant mouth claiming her own lips.

"Swan," she breathlessly gasps, but the pain in the ass has other plans, like skating down Regina's salty neck, scraping her teeth along the way and persuading Regina's core to throb with need. Despite the glorious attention, she buries her hand in Emma's sleek hair and forces their eyes to meet. "Wait, what did that creep say to you that has you so furious?" She asks and she almost regrets her interrogation by the way those green eyes fill with a liquid ready to drown Emma in her own pain.

But this isn't them. They don't share feelings. They don't have civilized conversations. They don't...sympathize. So, Emma's jaw clenches as she swallows down her fears.

"It's really none of your concern," Emma vacantly claims.

"Well, obviously it is considering it's what motivated you to toss me up against a tree and kiss me," she deadpans, even tossing in an eye roll to express her annoyance.

"Is that not what we do now?" Emma condescendingly quips. "Use each other as a distraction when things are a little too deep?"

"Emma-"

"Don't tell me you are getting soft on me, Madam Mayor?" She teases, earning herself a fierce snarl that would make anyone else in her boots, quake.

But not Emma. This, this is them.

"If you think mocking me is going to lure me into taking you up against this tree," she darkly growls, pressing her nose up against Emma's to assert her power, "...then you are as naive as your mother." Emma's thin lips press firmly together while the tiny wheels in her head attempt to formulate a rebuttal. "Trust me, Swan, I can play games too, games that would have your head spinning so fast you wouldn't know if you are winning or losing until you are left to drown in your own regrets." Emma swallows, her eyes darkening and narrowing and Regina knows she has her entranced by words alone. "But that's not us anymore, is it? You're bold, pigheaded, and if there is one thing that I can count on with you, it's your unfettered honesty." Regina knows she has this woman by the way Emma is zoned in on her dark eyes. "So, don't insult me by claiming nothing is wrong and then taunt me to get arise out of me. If you need a good fuck to clear your mind and distract you, just say it."

She watches in great amusement as Emma's stern expression morphs into pure shock. She smirks, but other than that, she doesn't move a muscle while Emma's curious eyes flicker all across her face for some clue how to proceed.

Regina encloses the last bit of breathing space, her nose kissing Emma's, her lips dangling in pucker's reach. "Say it," she sternly commands, her hot breath pumping adrenaline into Emma's raging heart and forcing her chest to rise and fall faster between them.

Emma's lips twist in consideration, the words itching to come pouring out but her heart refuses to surrender so easily. Her nose scrunches as a scowl forms around her mouth. It's obvious that Emma is just as guarded as she is when it comes to taking someone to bed and something in that realization cracks the barrier strongly protecting Regina's tormented heart.

"I'm not going to say it again, Swan."

"I don't beg," Emma stubbornly states.

"Well then," Regina scoffs, standing tall and brushing the woman right off her before she straightens her blazer, "...I'm sure the dirty pirate would be more than willing to help ease your mind. Just bat your eyes and he will drop his pants for you." Regina leans in dangerously close, her lips lingering over the shell of Emma's ear. "But I can assure you, he will leave you unsatisfied," she whispers, then waltzes right passed Emma, roughly bumping into her shoulder.

"Regina," the sound barely qualifies as a whisper, so Regina keeps on strutting away. "Regina," and it's a tad louder this time, but she doesn't look back. "Regina, stop!" Emma unexpectedly shouts, convincing the mayor's boots to halt.

Emma steps behind her, she can feel the heat pouring from the Savior, reaching and trying to warm up her icy exterior. Regina can hear the strained gulp directly in her ear and she knows this stubborn woman is trying to swallow her pride and scrounge up her courage. A giddy grin stretches across her face in triumph.

"I-where are my parents?" Comes the faint whisper.

"Hook took them to a stream for some fresh water and to catch some fish for dinner," she nonchalantly explains.

"I," Emma pauses again and then releases a heavy exhale. "I don't want to talk about Pan." Regina doesn't move or mutter a single sound. "I could use a distraction." Regina slowly pivots, her lips pursed as she assesses the conflicted blonde. "I don't need you...but I...I want you."

Regina narrows her eyes, pinning Emma with a fierce look as she steps into her personal space again. "What do you want, Swan?" She quietly investigates, stalking closer until the sheriff has no other option but shuffle backwards.

"A good fuck," she confidently says, even if the words are hardly escaping her dry throat.

"That's what I thought," Regina antagonizes, pressing her fingertips into Emma's shoulder and shoving the woman until she stumbles back against a tree. She firmly presses her entire length against Emma, her lips moving to nip at the shell of her ear again. "Because of your whiny attitude, we are short on time, so I'm going to make this quick."

Emma doesn't say a damn word, she simply observes through owl eyes as Regina clenches the waistband of her leggings and roughly shoves them down her legs like they were the ones mocking her all evening. Regina lightly swipes through Emma's slick slit, confirming that her harsh words are an instant turn on for the blonde.

"Hmmm, so wet already," she sneers.

"I thought we don't have time for foreplay," Emma flatly says.

"Quiet or I'll walk away right now," and it's the Evil Queen that fires off that warning.

From the tone alone, Emma clamps her mouth shut.

Regina smiles in victory, teasingly and drawing circles around Emma's aching bundle of nerves. She drifts closer, her mouth latching onto Emma's pulse point and sucking vigorously as she firmly presses her fingers flat against Emma's swollen gem and roughly pulls her hand up. The moan clawing its way out of Emma's throat is the most sinfully delicious sound Regina has ever heard.

With rugged force, she clamps her palm down against Emma's soaked mound and easily slips one finger inside. The Evil Queen inside of her becomes obsessed with the way Emma chokes on the word, fuck. With a little more force, she drives one more finger inside, then aggressively rubs her palm against Emma's desperate clit. 

Emma pants heavily but it's not good enough for Regina, she wants to hear this strong-willed woman come apart by her touch alone. She releases Emma's reddening neck with a pop then soothes the area with featherlight kisses while her free hand, sneaks beneath the tank top and bra to claim ownership on Emma's ample breast. And Emma desperately tries to quell the shiver slithering through her blood, but she fails miserably and trembles violently against Regina's overheated body.

"I-ugh," Emma groans, latching onto Regina's hips and digging her nails in deep to keep her rooted to the ground.

"What?" Regina coos but they both know it's in a condescending manner. "Tell me, Emma. I want to hear you. I'm sure everyone is miles away and won't be able to hear you scream my name."

"Shut up," Emma mindlessly gasps, her hips coming unhinged as she sways recklessly in search of her orgasm.

"Not really clever with your quips when I'm buried deep inside of you, are you?" Regina muses, pressing all her weight against Emma's throbbing bundle of nerves.

"Fuck, Regina."

Emma fumbles quickly to bury her hand deep inside Regina's pants as well, but she is far too quick for the sheriff and slams her entire weight against the woman. She slowly thrusts up Emma's body and bites her pulse once more, winning herself the most spine-tingling groan in response.

She tsks. "This is about you. You can't seem to think through your worries or past unless you are fucked properly, so I'm going to clear the fog in your mind and we can get back on track," she explains as if she's bored, just to turn Emma on all the more.

"Fuck, fuck."

A cocky grin slips over Regina's lips while her eyes soak up the scene of them roughly grinding and she takes Emma Swan up against a tree. Then, she captures Emma's mouth, slips her tongue inside and makes a mental note that her kiss is what sends Emma right over the edge...again. She analyzes the way Emma screws her eyes shut, (maybe she even memorizes a freckle on the side of her nose near her eye), she even feels warm all over from the way Emma murmurs her name like it physically pains her to scream a lover's name in bed. It might be the sexiest moment she has ever witnessed.

Fear prickles against her skin and without another thought, she rips her hand out of Emma's pants and takes a generous step back. Emma's still gasping for clean air, slumped against the tree, her body still quaking from the aftershocks over her orgasm.

"Now, get your head in the game, Miss Swan and let's go find our son."

~~~~~~

Regina slowly rolls her car up to the metal gate guarding the building that Emma lives in. Neither one has said much since leaving the emergency room, but Regina is in rare form.

"Thanks for driving me-"

"Emma," Regina sighs, slowly shaking her head.

"No," Emma firmly demands, forcing Regina's gaze to break away from her steering wheel and meet those sparkling emeralds dancing back at her. "Thank you for not only driving me, but coming in as well. I've never really..." she trails off, awkwardly shifting in her seat. "Regina, I'm kinda a loner. I don't really have friends. I never even really tell people this, but I grew up in the foster system, so I don't have any family," she confesses, provoking Regina to swallow thickly and keep her secrets locked away. "I've never had anyone to stand by me during the hard times and today...well, it really means a lot to me. So, thank you for coming with me."

"Maybe we have more in common than you think," she slyly murmurs and damn Emma's face for beaming so brightly. "I have always been quite the loner myself, Miss Swan." Emma chuckles, one corner of her mouth deepening and producing that adorable dimple in the process. "But it seems to me that you have your own little family now," she insinuates, gesturing toward the tiny picture clutched tightly between those pale fingers.

"Yeah," Emma sighs in relief, her eyes wandering back down and maybe she doesn't realize, but she smiles a mile wide.

"You better take it easy at work now and listen to the doctor. Don't be a stubborn ass, take the next two days off and the weekend to rest."

Emma belts out an amused laugh. "Did you just call me an ass? I didn't know we were at that point in our relationship."

"You held my hand while a doctor was between your legs, there's no more modesty here, Swan," she deadpans, inspiring that cheerful laugh to fill her car once more.

"It's not like you were the one between my legs," Emma quips, her smile spreading even further when Regina blushes profusely.

Oh, if she only knew.

"I suppose," she flippantly replies, her eyes subconsciously trailing back to that sonogram once more, debating with herself all over again who is responsible for that.

"Well, I should head inside and rest, probably come up with a plan to tell Henry."

"You haven't told Henry, yet?"

"No," Emma exhales slowly, slumping back against the passenger seat. "I haven't found the courage just yet. It's always just been the two of us and I honestly have no idea how he's going to take this."

Regina nods along slowly, so damn curious as to where Emma believes this baby came from. She's always been a woman who says what's on her mind, so she decides to investigate what the curse has lead Emma to believe.

"So, this baby wasn't planned?" She gently asks, earning herself an eye roll followed by a glare of disbelief.

"No, Regina. This baby has been as much of a surprise as Henry was. Just a foggy hookup that I'm still trying to wrap my head around because ever since Henry's slip up, I have religiously taken birth control and have always insisted on condoms."

"I see," is all Regina's mouth can produce at the moment because her mind is truly stuck somewhere in the past....seventeen weeks ago to be exact.

"I'm not some sleaze who sleeps around while her kid is at home," Emma defensively fires off.

"I never-"

"I never go out. I'm constantly turning down dates and this one time...one damn time-"

"Emma, I'm not judging you," Regina sternly says to barge her way into this one-sided conversation. "Things happen. It's not like you are some naive child anymore. You're an adult who is more than capable of handling this."

Emma slams her head back against the seat, slapping one hand down her face from the frustrations brewing inside. "I am not handling this. I've been avoiding it because I'm terrified of telling Henry. I don't want him thinking..."

"You're everything you just said?"

"Yes," Emma meekly admits, hiding behind her hand.

"Does it really matter where this baby came from, so long as he has a sibling on the way?" 

"I wish it was that simple. Henry is the nosiest human I have ever met."

"He's simply a curious little boy."

"He's nosy, Regina," Emma deadpans, glaring at her to stop sugarcoating his behavior.

Regina sighs heavily and dips down to gather Emma's attention. "I think you are underestimating your son. I may have only met him once, but in that short period of time, I saw very clearly how much he adores you. He idolizes you, Emma, and that's not going to change. You are his mother and this will not break the bond you share. I promise," she sincerely vows, earning herself the most adorable smirk that also resembles a frown.

"Thanks," Emma bashfully whispers, her eyes trailing back down to study that sonogram all over again.

"Now, head inside and talk to your son." Emma nods, popping her door right open. "And rest, Emma. I mean it," she strictly orders as the blonde shuffles out of her car and stands tall.

"I will. Thanks again, Regina. I really appreciate it," she shyly whispers with a crooked little grin before she slams the door and heads home.

And Regina's hands viciously tremble as she throws her car into drive and peels away from the curb with one destination in mind.

Storybrooke, Maine.

One thing is for certain, she needs answers and she is hoping that she will be able to find some in one of her mother's magical books stashed away inside her vault. She has her suspicions, actually no, she feels it in her gut, stronger than ever now that she knows exactly who helped Emma conceive her baby, precisely seventeen weeks ago.

Seventeen weeks ago, she was trapped on a very magical island. Seventeen weeks ago, she and Emma succumbed to the pressures swelling between them until it burst and they both allowed temptation to consume them. She just needs validation, proof that something like this can occur, even though she's fairly confident that Emma is carrying around an extremely magical baby.

When that doctor began examining Emma, both women were abnormally quiet and Regina knows it's because they were convinced the doctor was going to deliver some terrible news that would break Emma in a completely new way. Except, the doctor ran every test, searched thoroughly but found no reasonable explanation as to why Emma was bleeding. Maybe another baby wouldn't have survived, but the doctor assured them that the baby was healthy, strong, and suggested Emma just rest and take it easy.

Regina's heart quite literally stopped beating the moment she heard that precious baby's heartbeat fill the silence through the room. Emma's hand had significantly clenched even tighter around Regina's, encouraging brown eyes to trail away from the baby's silhouette on the screen to latch onto wet emeralds sparkling with tears of joy. It took everything in that moment for Regina to remain impassive, to keep up her facade of simply being a new friend.

But her heart warmed immediately and she knew in that moment that her entire world was about to change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.4K 24
Emma finds Regina's playroom by accident. Even if it scares her a little, she's also extremely fascinated. After she learns the mayor uses quite a fe...
32.3K 1.3K 18
Regina, Emma, Snow, Hook and Charming are in Neverland, searching for Henry who got kidnapped by Peter Pan. As if that was not complicated enough, Ro...
37.9K 1.1K 29
Emma & Regina are married and are about to start a family. Emma is scared but knows they can do this together Emma is g!p
54.4K 1.7K 12
Swan Queen AU. The curse breaks and this is what happens to Emma and Regina after. PS this story is my baby and my first SQ story...please nice to it!