scarred//myg

De vi-writes

"did you know before?" you looked up and his eyes met yours. you tried to look at his eyes instead of the sca... Mai multe

author's note :)
aesthetics
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xxxx
xxxxi
epilogue
bonus: i
bonus: ii
bonus: iii
bonus: iv
bonus: v
author's note :')
happy new year!
hi :)

xi

2.6K 142 12
De vi-writes

"Y/N." He shook your shoulder a bit. "Pumpkin."

"Mmm."

"Wake up," he whispered. You blinked as the room came into focus, Taehyung sitting on the bed.

"What happened?" you asked, rubbing your eye. He helped you sit up and smiled wide as you forced yourself to wake.

"Everything's set." He tapped your knee. "You're getting married tomorrow."

"Oh." You looked away. "Tomorrow."

"We did one last check and the palace looks good, okay?" You nodded. "Okay, I just wanted to let you know in case you'd fallen asleep worrying." You didn't respond. "Go back to sleep, you'll have to wake early so you can go get ready." He stood and you grabbed his hand.

"Tae, what if I get cold feet." He frowned. "What if he does?"

"Do you think you will?" he asked. You shrugged. "I don't think he will."

"How can you know for sure?" Taehyung sat back down.

"I don't," he sighed. "But you'll just have to believe me."

"Tae."

"I don't know, pumpkin," he whispered. "I just don't think it'll happen-- he was there, you know, with Namjoon hyung and I, checking to make sure everything was okay." You looked up.

"He was?"

"Mhm, and he also made sure to ask me if you got the ring." You looked down at your hand. "How dare I not know that my sister got proposed to-- the normal way?"

"No, no," you mumbled, "I woke up and it was in my hand." Taehyung's face immediately fell.

"He was here while you fell asleep?" You pointed outside.

"He came and I gave him water and I was sleepy then I dropped the glass then we cleaned it up then I fell asleep and then he left." Taehyung stared. "You've barely been home so I guess we haven't had the chance to talk." He shook his head.

"Now that the wedding will be over soon, we'll be able to talk more, okay?" You nodded and both stared off to the side until he stood, stretching his arms. "Try to get some sleep, okay?" You nodded

"You too, Taehyung." He rolled his eyes.

"I'll try to schedule sleep in between my agenda of crying over my little sister getting married." You rolled your eyes now and he headed to your door.

"I love you," you said as you slipped back down to let your head meet your pillow. He turned, hand on your doorknob. You could make out his smile.

"I love you too."

When you woke at a more reasonable time that morning, it was courtesy of j/gf.

"Big day!" You groaned as the lights were turned on in your room. "Wake up, wake up!"

"J/GF," you sighed, recognizing her voice. "Please."

"Y/N, it's already five-- you're behind schedule-- you're supposed to have been brushing your teeth by now." You yawned, sitting up. She helped you out of bed. "Kook's coming by with breakfast." You smiled.

"He doesn't have to." She rolled her eyes as you headed to the bathroom.

"We told him, yeah."

Once you'd returned from the bathroom, she'd already had a dress laid out, your other stuff packed up to take to the castle. "Already?" She smiled and nodded, clapping.

"Isn't this so exciting!" You smiled as there was a knock on the door.

"I have muffins!" Jungkook yelled from the other side.

"Okay, I guess we could leave after the muffins," she said, checking the time on your clock. You smiled and he opened the door.

"Oh, you aren't ready yet."

"She's getting ready at the palace, Kookie-- what kinda muffins?" You picked up the dress you were gonna wear on your way to the castle and sighed, looking at your mother's jewellery. Then the ring on your ring finger. You looked up.

"I wanted two!" J/GF sighed. Kook frowned.

"You can have mine?" She rolled her eyes and Jungkook looked at you for help. You smiled and gave him a push.

"Leave so I can get dressed," he bowed and scurried away, shoving the whole bag of muffins into J/GF's arms. She turned to you, pulling a blueberry muffin out.

"Yay."

You got ready while eating a muffin or two and finally headed out to meet Jungkook in the hallway. He'd been admiring some of the embroidery you'd done on one of Taehyung's many headbands. He quickly put it down and stood as you entered.

"Sorry, he said quickly. You smiled.

"I can add something to one of your coats, Jungkook, if you like it so much." He blinked.

"Like drawings?" You laughed as he scratched the back of his head.

"It's embroidery, my love," J/GF mumbled, mouth full of muffin. It was her fourth one.

"Can you?" He asked. You nodded.

"Drop by with whichever one you'd like me to add something to." He grinned, immediately looking down at his coat, pulling at it to find a spot for your art.

"But you'll be so busy-- you'll be princess soon-- in just a few hours!" You gave him a smaller smile than before.

"Gives me all the more time." You cleared your throat. "Where's Jimin?" Jungkooks face fell into a scowl.

"Sleeping in the carriage." You headed out the door, looking back at it. You sighed and walked to the carriage. "I told him not to!" Jungkook says, quickly defending himself.

"Awh." You shook Jimin's shoulder and he sat up, wiping at his mouth for drool. "Morning," you said with a smile, getting into the carriage with the help of Jungkook's hand.

"Mornin' princess-to-be." You smiled as the other two got in as well.

"I can't believe the wedding is today!" J/GF gasped, handing Jimin a muffin. He frowned.

"There are peanuts."

"Pecans," Jungkook corrected.

"Same shit."

---

You smiled as one of the flower girls ran into your room. "'most done?" she asked. You nodded.

"I just need my dress." She giggled, playing peekaboo with you behind the door until n/w brought in your dress You stood.

"Thank you." She waved you off with a smile, hand cradling her small stomach as she headed out the door, hand in hand with the youngest flower girl-- her niece.

You tugged on the dress with the help of j/gf and stared at yourself in the mirror. "Shall I zip you up?" You nodded.

She tugged the zipper straight up and you frowned, holding the dress to your chest. "Oh, man."

"What happened-- you look gorgeous," she said, fixing your hair back up. The person doing your makeup returned.

"No, it's too loose, here." You tugged at your neckline. She frowned. "Is Darla here?"

"I'll go ask the princess." You thanked her and sat back down for some more touches to your make-up. When she returned, she didn't have the news you were hoping for. "I think it still looks like it fits," she said with an encouraging smile. You sighed.

"Now I'm going to be thinking about this the whole time," you mumbled. She rubbed your shoulder as you stared off to the side.

"Maybe you can fix it?" she asked. You looked up, eyes wide.

"Back here, your highness," the makeup artist said. You turned to face her again as she ran a brush across your cheek.

There was a knock on the door as you tried to figure out a way to get Taehyung. "Come in," you said politely.

"Are you sure?" a small voice came from the other side. "I just wanna see if j/gf is in there." You smiled at her through the mirror and she went to open the door. "I can come back la--"

"Hi, baby." He grinned.

"You look pretty." Her eyebrows raised.

"How does prince Namjoon look?" Jungkook's eyes widened.

"So cool-- he's wearing a suit and I've never seen it before and since the prince was bringing y/n her dress, he asked me to help him tie it!" She looked back at you through your mirror and you smiled, glad to have their company. "And-- he's got the coolest shoes, babe. He looks awesome."

"I thought so." She kissed him anyway and let him in. You turned and the makeup artist sighed.

"Kook?" He raised his attention to you, standing straight.

"Yes?"

"Can you do me a huge favour, Kook?" He grinned, shoulders straight further as j/gf checked her fiance out in his suit.

"What would the princess need?" You smiled.

"Can you take Jimin and go to my house and get me a few needles and some white thread?" He frowned. "It's-- I have many of both, just open any cookie tin and you'll see."

"Do I have to take him with me?" he whined You smiled as j/gf redid Jungkook's tie.

"Yes, you absolutely do."

-

"Almost done?" Jungkook asked. You sighed as you undid a stitch before pulling everything tight again.

"I hope so," you muttered. He smoothed out the bottom of your dress unnecessarily as you sat, the top undone as you stitched up the front, trying to work magic.

"How come you have to fix it?" You give him a small smile. "It looked pretty before."

"It was a bit loose at the front and I don't think Darla got around to fixing it."

"Oh no." You smiled as you bit the thread with your teeth to cut it. His eyes widened. "Woah!"

"Can you help-- I don't have much time." Jungkook stood, clearly nervous.

"Are you sure-- this seems--"

"Jungkook, just zip it." His hands shook.

"I don't wanna break it or rip it or anything." You smiled as he tugged the zipper up.

"Then I can just fix it, can't I?" He smiled and stepped back as you fixed your hair. "Okay?" you asked, patting everything down and smoothing your dress out. He nodded.

"You look awesome." You thanked him and he trailed around you fixing your dress. "Y/N."

"Yes, Jungkook?"

"Me and j/gf are engaged, you know." You smiled.

"I do, yes." He shoved his hands in his pockets looking shy.

"But I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to marry me." You rubbed his knee as he sat.

"The ring on her finger says otherwise." He shook his head and you nodded.

"But then why won't she marry me?"

"Maybe she's just not ready yet." He looked up at you and you practically awed at his eyes, wide with fear that the love of his life would never marry him. "She'll marry you and you'll have the three lovely children you've always wanted and live happily ever after, okay?"

"I can't wait." You laughed and stood as there was a knock on the door. Jungkook looked at you and you nodded. He went to get the door but quickly paused.

"Is this prince Yoongi?" he asked. Jungkook firmly believed in the fact that your husband-to-be should not see you prior to walking down the aisle. It made you smile a little.

"Nope, just Taehyung." Jungkook threw the door open.

"Hyung!" Taehyung smiled and walked past him to see you. You spun for him.

"You look nice," he said with a sigh. You smiled. "Excited?" You shrugged. Not exactly excitement but there was something happening in your stomach for sure.

Taehyung straightened out the necklace you'd chosen to wear and sighed. "I can't believe I'm walking you down the aisle today."

"Please don't cry." He chuckled and shook his head.

"Inevitable, pumpkin."

J/GF walked into the room, clapping. "It's time!" she squealed. She tugged on Kook's arm. "We'll go sit quickly then you can walk her there--"

"Where's the prince?" J/GF rolled her eyes.

"He's helping n/w sit--"

"No, Prince Yoongi." His girlfriend's eyebrows raised at the change of name.

"He's up already, babe, she won't run into him." Jungkook nodded and he gave you a smile.

"Time to go," another voice came. Jungkook frowned as Jimin poked his head in. "Looking good, y/n," he said with a smirk.

"You prick, she's going to be a princess; have some respect." You laughed, glad to have this opportunity to loosen up.

"It's all good, Jungkook, he was just being nice." Jimin nodded.

"Yeah, Jeon, don't go and get your panties in a twist because of me." Jungkook turned red, fists clenching. "I'll b off, then." You nodded and he headed off with a wave. J/GF tugged on her boyfriend's hand again.

"We'll see you down there," she said with a smile. She quickly rushed over to give you a hug. "I'm glad we're friends, you better come to my wedding and do this for me, congratulations, good luck and don't stress, okay?" You smiled at her rambling.

"I am too, I will, thank you, thank you and I'll try." She smiled she headed back to Jungkook.

"Good luck, y/n," he said. "Walking in that dress seems hard."

"I'll manage, Kook."

Once they left, you turned to Taehyung. "I'm glad you've made friends with them," he whispered. "After mom and dad, you became so quiet." You shrugged.

"I only needed your company, really." He rolled his eyes. "Now that I'm moving away, I need more friends." He sighed.

"Don't remind me." You kissed his cheek. "Ready?" he asked. You sighed.

"I guess so."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

117K 4.2K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
9.7K 565 29
[𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥] Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook ⌇ "Ms Jeon I want to marry you," "Mr Kim, I know that your mothe...
483K 17.5K 41
"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that half bad looking" he looked you up and...
77.1K 3.2K 47
-INTRODUCTION- Park Jimin the CEO of the Korea's No.1 company. Something happened in his past which made him cold hearted. But from inside he is brok...