The Salvatore Family

By by_anavi

After the wedding and becoming a queen her life changes completely. Since she's in the castle, nothing good h... More

♛ The Salvatore Family ♛
Chapter 1: Your Happily Ever After
Chapter 2: You Have No Idea Who I Am
Chapter 3: I Know That Girl
Chapter 4: On Your Side, No Matter What
Chapter 5: It Hasn't Even Begun
Chapter 6: Mr. and Mrs.Salvatore
Chapter 7: Don't Worry, Bonnie.
Chapter 8: I Love To Annoy Her
Chapter 9: Gorgeous!
Chapter 10: Following Us
Chapter 11: You Will See Me Again
Chapter 12: I'm Following You
Chapter 13: Not Your Fault
Chapter 14: It's Not That Bad
Chapter 15: The Truth
Chapter 16: We Should Go Home
Chapter 17: True Love
Chapter 18: Who The Hell Is She?
Chapter 19: You've Ruined My Life
Chapter 20: Keep It A Secret
Chapter 21: Special Girl
Chapter 22: It's Meant To Be
Chapter 23: Nothing Is Going To Happen To You
Chapter 24: Take Me Home
Chapter 25: I Forgive You
Chapter 26: I'll Be Safe With Him
Chapter 27: My Sarcastic King
Chapter 28: Attempt Suicide
Chapter 29: Secret Lover
Chapter 30: There For You
Chapter 31: Everything That You Needed
Chapter 32: The Walls Have Ears
Chapter 33: Able To Stop
Chapter 34: You're Going To Hell
Chapter 35: Pregnancy
Chapter 36: You're No Fun
Chapter 37: Mommy & Daddy
Chapter 38: She's Not You
Chapter 39: I Promise
Chapter 40: You're Free
Chapter 41: Where's The Fun In That?
Chapter 42: Beautiful
Chapter 43: Break Your Heart
Ships
Chapter 44: Here When You Fall
Chapter 45: What's The Plan?
Chapter 46: Tick-tack
Chapter 47: Never Stood A Chance
Chapter 48: We Have A Problem
Chapter 49: I'm So Sorry
Chapter 50: He Won't Be Coming Back
Chapter 51: Destiny To Do It's Magic
Chapter 52: Remember Something
Chapter 53: Damn Vacation
Chapter 54: Yours Forever
Chapter 55: Who Did I Bury?
Chapter 56: She's Getting Married
Chapter 58: I'll See You Soon
Chapter 59: Not Capable Of Loving Again
Chapter 60: One Big Lie
Chapter 61: Love Isn't Suppose To Hurt
Chapter 62: I Said Something To Her
Chapter 63: Maybe We Could Be Happy
Chapter 64: I Fell In Love Again
Chapter 65: I'm Trying To Forget You

Chapter 57: Give Me A Call Back

204 10 2
By by_anavi

Damon's P.O.V.

     Yesterday Elena and I were out for a walk, and once again paparazzi stopped us at enjoying each others company. But the most weird thing is, they always keep asking me about some girl named Bonnie Bennet.

     At first I thought they're saying nonsense, but now I think it's weird.

     "Hey Bon, what's wrong?", I asked as I touched her face. "Why are you crying?", I asked.

     "Damon, I don't think I can take it anymore.", she sobbed.

     "What?", I asked.

     "The hate, it's getting too much.", she cried.

     I pinned her to the wall and my face was just centimetres away from hers. I felt her breath hit my face.

     "Do you think I like it when you get hate, or if I get hate, you shouldn't care what people say, I'm just doing what makes me happy and you make me happy.", I said.

     "But Damon, it hurts, our country hate me, even you're mother hates me.", she cried.

     "I love you and I don't care what anybody thinks.", I said.

     "I love you too.", she said.

     "Then don't leave me.", I whispered, leaned in and kissed her passionately.

     I suddenly woke up. I was lying beside my fiance, Elena.

     "Are you okay, D?", she whispered.

     The room was dark, but you could still see her eyes sparkle. "I'm fine Elena, it's just that I had this weird dream.", I started.

     Suddenly I felt her hand cup my cheek. "What was it?", she asked me.

     I smiled at her, and kissed her lips. "Nothing to worry about. It's stupid.", I said yawning.

     I woke the next morning, the sun was shining in my face. I turned around, only to find out that Elena was gone. I sat up, and got dressed. The alarm clock was flashing 7am. I sighed and went downstairs.

     Caroline was sitting in front of the fireplace in the couch. "Where's Elena?", I asked, sitting down beside her.

     "I don't know. Maybe she went out.", her eyes were gazing at the flames. "Did you sleep well?", she looked at me with warm, kind eyes.

     I looked at my feet. "Not really. I had very weird dream, that seemed so real.", I answered.

     She laid her hand on my shoulder. "What was it about?", she smiled.

     "About one girl...", I answered truthfully.

     "What girl?", she whispered.

     The chills run down my spine even thinking about her. This is definitely weird! My heart pounded. "I don't know. I never saw her before, but she was very beautiful. Her name was Bon, I think. It felt so real.", I whispered and bit my lip. "I know, it's stupid."

     She blinked and gave me a smile. "Yeah, that can't be real for sure...", I smiled back at her, and leaned back in the couch feeling the heat from the fireplace cherish my face.

Bonnie's P.O.V.

     I laid on the couch thinking to myself should I send him one more voicemail or text him to tell him how I feel.

     I went to my favorites in my phone and found Damon's name the very first name on my favorites list. I clicked on the contact and called. The phone rang about 4 or 5 times until it went to voice mail.

     I heard his voice once again. 'I'm sorry I can't reach you at the moment but I'll get back to you as soon as I can, so please leave a message and I'll try to get back to you', there he said it leave a message and all will be answered.

     I doubt he would answer me, but I decided to do it one more time. "If you're listening to this it means you've listened the last 25 messages that I've left you, so...call me."

Damon's P.O.V.

     I felt someone shaking me and saying my name. I jumped up, breathing heavily and drenched in a cold sweat. "What? What's wrong?", I asked.

     "I could ask you the same thing.", she said. "What happened? You were talking in your sleep."

     "Really? What was I saying?"

     "You were telling someone to let someone else go and not to hurt them.", my face paled.

     I was going back into the dream I just had. She turned to face me and wrapped her arms around my neck, making me look at her. "It was a nightmare, wasn't it?", she said. "Tell me what happened?"

     I couldn't look at her. "I was-well...One guy tried to kill someone I apparently cared about.", I couldn't continue.

     Tears were welling up in my eyes. She didn't say anything. She just hugged and allowed me to let my tears fall.

     Why am I crying? What's wrong with me? I don't even know that girl, but these dreams look so real.

     All I know is that this isn't normal. I need to find out what's wrong with me and if this girl is real or just my imagination?

     "I'm here," she assured me. "And I'm not going anywhere."

     Slowly I started connecting the dots. My mother kept me from the outside for so long, didn't let me use my laptop, phone or even watch TV. She said I need to focus on more important things. I believed her then, but now to so much.

     I went to my mother's bedroom and searched for my stuff. I finally found my laptop and opened it. I charged it and then googled Bonnie Bennett, to see if I'll have any luck finding her. And luckily I did found her, she looked so familiar. Like I knew her from somewhere, but in reality I don't. I never saw this girl in my life, except in my dreams.

     I kept scrolling through images, and I was in shock when I saw her and me in so many photos. Kissing, dancing, laughing, having fun...
There was so many news about us like: *KING DAMON GOT TIRED FROM HIS QUEEN*, *KING FOUND HIS NEW QUEEN*, *THE TRUTH BEHING KING DAMON RELATIONSHIP WITH BONNIE*...

     My head suddenly hurted very bad and then image of same girl appears in my head. She was waving at me and I was waving back at her. What's happening to me?

     I went down in fury, carrying my laptop with me.

     "What's happening?", my mother asked, sitting down on couch with Caroline when she saw me storm in.

     I put my laptop on the table in front of her.

     "What's this?", mother asked, playing dumb.

     "Bonnie Bennet, my wife apparently.", I answered bitterly, my gaze locked on Caroline.

     An aching had spread through my chest, the betrayal a stab to my heart.

     "You gonna explain this? Who is she?", I said.

     "Is this the reason you wasting my precious time?", mother said ignoring my question.

     My eyes widened, anger rising up inside me.

     "And you Car? I thought you were my sister."

     "Damon, I never meant to hurt you.", she told me.

     "Well, great job on that.", I said. "How could you do this to me? Both of you."

     "Look, I should've said something. I'm sorry, Damon. I am.", she pleaded.

     Slowly, I shook my head at her, watching as she fell silent.

     "I trusted you.", I whispered.

     "You still can. I promise!"

     "No, Car, I can't.", I stated hollowly. "You're dead to me.", her face blanched, her features losing the hope and fight they'd contained a minute ago. "Both of you."

     "Damon, I...", she whispered. "But, will we ever talk again?"

     "Yes.", I answered.

     For a moment, a spark of hope filled her eyes again, before dying out as I continued. "We live in the same house, but if you ever talk to me again outside of business, I'll leave forever.", I warned, my body shook and I bit down on my lip, working hard to maintain my composure. "Because what you’ve done, Caroline…there’s no making up for it."

     I picked the laptop up from the table. Caroline called out for me, begging me to hear her out. But I stormed out of the room.

     I went upstairs to take my other stuff, that was with my laptop, that my mother hid it from me.

     From the box I pulled out my old phone. I put battery back in it and turn it on. I saw 26 voice messages from her.

     I hesitated to listen to a single voicemail because I know they were from her. I just can't believe she's real.

     I listened to the voicemail and I heard her beautiful voice. I can admit, even if I don't remember her, I can feel I miss her.

     'If you're listening to this it means you've listened the last 25 messages that I've left you, so...call me.', this was the first time I've ever heard her voice in reality.

     I decided to drove to her house. "Listen, I'm on my way to you...but if you get this before then, give me a call back.", I left her a voice mail.

     Once I got there I quickly got out of my car. I never felt this nervous.

     I turned my head as I heard her soft giggle, I could hear that laugh from anywhere which sounded out like wind chimes and melodic bells.

     My eyes focused on her, she hadn’t changed at all, at least from the pictures I saw, except her hair was a little longer, her eyes a little brighter, a bit taller and a lot happier.

     There was a major difference though, my palm wasn't holding hers, like in my dreams, it was replaced by someone else's.

     My face turned into a frown and my eyes wouldn't remove themselves from her. Seeing her laughing with another guy as he wrapped his hands around her, making her laugh with earphones shared between them.

     I looked down, a strong ache flooded through my bones, my heartbeat pounding through my chest. She had someone else now, somehow that option hadn't came to the forefront of my mind till now, when it was being pushed into my face.

     Suddenly, he kissed her and I quickly ran to my car.

     The jealousy and pain hurt me, but I knew that it was for the best, I just hope this new guy wouldn't leave her and would always be there for her when she needed it, something I couldn't do.

Bonnie's P.O.V.

     When he suddenly kissed me, I pushed him off of me. "Will, what the fuck?!", I screamed.

     "I, uh..."

     "You what?! And please, don't give me bullshit! What the hell was that about?!", I ran hand through my hair. "Maybe we should just stop hanging out. This isn't working."

     "No! Please!", he desperately said.

     "Why? You're so stubborn and I'm sick and tired of it! You know very well why I came back.", I flail my arms around, my anger boils over, I can't take it anymore.

     "Jesus fucking Christ, Bonnie. If you could take a fucking hint then you'd realize that I love you! I love you more than I've loved anyone else! I love being here with you, that's why I decided to go after you, to come back here. I love watching movies and doing stupid shit with you. I just love you, but you're so obsessed with Mr.Salvatore to see that and it fucking kills me to know that. I hate seeing you suffer for him! I'm always here for you. I should be the one kissing you whenever I want. I should be there to hold you and comfort you when you're upset. Not him! Me!", tears of frustration leave his eyes.

     He quickly wiped his tears away and took a deep breath. I was just staring at him. My face was emotionless. I took a deep breath. "Will..."

     "No. I don't want any of your fucking pity.", he moved away from me and left.

     I entered my house and I couldn't believe what just happened.

     I took the phone out of my pocket and I put it to charge. All of sudden, I saw one voicemail. 'Listen, I'm on my way to you...but if you get this before then, give me a call back.'

A/N

New chapter is finally here! Sorry for some of the mistakes :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 964 43
After catching Damon cheating on her with her best friend Bonnie, Elena gets kidnapped by the sociopath Kai. After a year she manages to escape and...
22.5K 886 16
"We need to find Katherine it's taking to long. We're not getting any closer." Dean says to Sam. "Dean cool it Katherine is in his town. Member peopl...
14.3K 230 16
Diana is a 17 year old normal salvatore girl.. or thats what they thought. Diana got adopted by Giuseppe and Lily Salvatore after her parents died, t...
17.4K 529 23
Alexandra Wilson has a secret that even she doesn't know, but somehow, a very old vampire has figured it out. After Elias killed her family in front...