Love Potion

By MalditadiAsh

Jeon Jungkook, came from a family of Witches and he had a best friend name Jung Hoseok the only guy who knew... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

10 years later

10.3K 459 109
By MalditadiAsh

Words: 2532

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung woke up in the morning feeling a familiar warmth around him. He didn't want to open his eyes, he just want to stay like this and keep cuddling his beloved husband close to him. But then he heard a faint sound of explosion which lead for his eyes to open. He look down and saw that his beloved beautiful husband is still sleeping like an angel in his arms. He smile and gave a loving kiss to his husband's forehead. He look at his sleeping angel once more and he can't help but fall inlove with him over and over again. He felt lucky to have this angel with his side until his last breathe.

He then heard another sound of the the faint explosion. His husband is a heavy sleeper so its obvious that his husband is still sleeping like an angel he is. Taehyung sigh as he got up gently not wanting to wake the angel beside him. He went out of their room and follow the sound of that faint explosion. He walk into the next room of theirs, and open the door only to see his two twins were doing a mini ritual. 

His 6 years old daughter name Kim Taeyon is dress as witch, while she stand in the chair as she was chanting, like making a potion using the golden cauldron. His 6 years old son name Junghyung is sitting on the table next to the cauldron while clapping happily. 

Taehyung paled when he saw what was happening. The last time he let his daughter made a potion using that Golden Cauldron, the inside of the apartment turn into a mini forest, another time the living room is filled with marshmallow while Taeyon said that she will build a castle willed with marshmallow. Junghyung... he once makes every object in the house floats, and once he made everything made of cotton candy.

The Kims House was filled of magic and fun, you can tell that it was one Fun house because the two twins 6 years old keeps making the house fun everyday. 

"You two! Didn't your Papa Kookie said not touch the Golden Cauldron?" Taehyung said as he walk to the Twins, Taeyon suddenly drop a whole bottle of orange fur. Taeyon paled. 

"Oh No~ Appa, Look what you did the Potion is a mess." Taeyon said pouting. 

"Aish~ You guys should stop making pot-" Taehyung said as he walk to the twins, but he trip into some toys that scattered in the floor, he ended grabbing the golden Cauldron and it splash at him. Taehyung was cover in orange smoke for a second, once it was cleared, Taehyung look at everything... and it seems the room get big and taller? 

"Oh No! We just turn Appa into an Small bear!!" Junghyun said as he jump down from the table and look at Taehyung who was sitting on the floor comfortably. 

"Wait!? Why did you guys get taller?-Nya" Taehyung asked his twins, then he cover his mouth with his hand/Paw as he realize that his voice wasn't deep as man could be, but he had a voice of a baby. He look at his hand and he saw he had a paws instead. 

"NNNYYYAAAA!!" Taehyung scream cutely as he back away and look at his hand that now turn into a paw. He then look at to side where there is a mirror. He look at hisself, he stand up and went to the mirror he can see that he have a soft fully ears on top of his head, his hair become brown, he have a tail, and mostly he is the same size of a medium Teddy bear. Taehyung paled and he start to scream. 

(A/N: Something like this. Picture is not mine, I got it from google Image.)

"NNNYYYAAAAA" His scream can be heard in the entire house. They both heard a footsteps running and Jungkook quickly appeared in the door way. Mini-Taehyung look at him with a tears form in the corner on his eyes and he really looks so cute in Jungkook's eyes. 

"Aigooo~ So Cute~" Jungkook said as he quickly got the Mini-Taehyung and start hugging it like its a teddy bear, he quickly shower that Mini-Taehyung some kisses and cuddles. 

And Taehyung stop crying, if his husband would treat him like this every morning he didn't mind staying as the same size with a medium teddy bear. 

"Papa Kookie~" Junghyung tug his Papa's pants. 

"What is it Jungy?" Jungkook asked and Junghyung point at Mini-Taehyung he was holding. 

"Thats Appa!" Junghyung said and Jungkook look at the Mini-Taehyung with wide eyes. 

"Yes, Apparently your princess decided to make me like this nya~" Taehyung said and he quickly cover his mouth as he blush. 

"Thats so adorable Tae~!!" Jungkook said with excitement. 

"I agree!" Junghyung said happily. 

"Me too!" Taeyon said happily as well. 

"But Why Nya? His ears aren't cat ears right? Its like a bear...?" Taeyon said. 

"You probably add something related to a Cat thats why your app is like this... But Its Cute~" Jungkook said and hug Min-Taehyung close to him. 

"Ah~ Kookie-Nya~ Your hugging me to much Nya~ I'm Not a Teddy Bear Nya~!!" Taehyung protest. 

"But Your just so adorable right now Taetae~" Jungkook said and pinch Taehyung's cheek. 

"Nya~ bring me back to my normal Body Nya!!" Taehyung argued. 

"Nah~ Your adorable like this, I think I'll keep you like this." Jungkook said and Taehyung started to cry like a child and Jungkook chuckled because Taehyung looks adorable when he cry, Jungkook's heart is melting. 

"Ah~ Your still adorable when you cry... " Jungkook said and pat Mini-Taehyung who look at Jungkook with tears form in the corner on his eyes. He didn't know why would a 33 old man like him would cry and whine like a child, maybe its because he is stuck in this Mini body of his. But Taehyung can see from this angle as how Jungkook is really a angel. Jungkook wipe his tears and kiss his forehead. 

"Don't cry Mini Taetae... I'll bring you back. " Jungkook said with a chuckled and Taehyung heart just melted in happiness.. 

"Papa Kookie~ How would we bring Appa Back?" Taeyon asked and Jungkook was about to reply when he heard the door bell rang.

"Here, hold Your Appa. I'll see who is that." Jungkook said and walk away as Taehyung is in his daughter arms. Taehyung look at his Daughter and pout at her. 

"See what you did to me Nya? What do you say for yourself nya~?" Taehyung said pouting and Taeyon just hug her appa. 

"Appa is very adorable~ Kkkyyaaa!!!" Taeyon said. 

"No Nya~ No Nya~ I'm Not a teddy bear!!" Taehyung said. 

"Halmoni always call appa Tae-bear and now you are one Appa. So let me cuddle you too!!" Junghyung said cheerfully. 

"Nnnyyyaaa!! NOOOO!!! KKKOOOKKIIIEE NNYYAA!!" Taehyung said being struggle to death by the cuddles that his twins giving him. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jungkook walk down stairs and open the door to see Jimin and Yoongi was there. Jimin look around the house cautiously and to Jungkook. 

"Your house is safe right? The last time I came walk inside I fell into a slide and feel in a pool of of Banana Milk you know." Jimin said and Jungkook chuckled. 

"Pool of Banana Milk sounds Heaven~ " Jungkook said, "But My house is safe, for now..." Jungkook said and signal them to come inside. 

"The last time I came, I turn into a cat. Literally a Cat not a hybrid one and it stayed like that for 3 days you know." Yoongi said. 

"Well... This house will always fills with Magic with My kids like to practice making different potions everyday. Sadly, even If I tell them to stop the witch side on their blood will get them and next thing you know they are making another potions again. This time, Taehyung is the victim and he was so adorable~" Jungkook said smiling happily. 

"What happened?" Jimin asked. 

"Taehyung finally become a Tae-bear!! Though, he keeps saying Nya like a cat~" Jungkook said he then look up stairs. 

"TAEYON~ JUNGY~ BRING YOUR APPA DOWN HERE!!" Jungkook yelled and call his kids. Soon the kids when down and Jungkook can see that Junghyun was holding a Mini Taetae in his arm who looks like his soul just flew away. Jungkook got Taehyung and present him to Jimin and Yoongi. 

"This is Taetae! Adorable isn't he~?" Jungkook said. 

Jimin start laughing and Yoongi as well. " Nya! What are you two midget laughing about!? Nya!" Taehyung halfly scold them. 

"Ah~ You look so cute Tae-bear, you sound cute as well. I can't believe that I'll be having a day that I would hear a Taehyung with manly voice suddenly become a baby voice." Yoongi said chuckling. 

"And Who do you think your calling a midget? Look at you? Your the midget one Baby Taetae~" Jimin said and pinch Taehyung's nose. 

"Ouch! That hurst Nya!" Taehyung said and he turn back to Jungkook and pout. 

"Kookie~ Turn me back to normal Nya~" Taehyung whine and Jungkook chuckled. 

"Okay... I'll go make the antidote... Taeyon help me, and Junghyun you watch our baby TaeTae with your uncle Jimin and Yoongi okay?" Jungkook said and the twins nod. Jungkook went upstairs with Taeyon following him and Taehyung in in Junghyung arms. 

"You know Tae... When your in this body... You'll have the smallest dick, means your can't fuck Jungkook." Yoongi said and Taehyung paled at the realization. 

"NNNYYYAAA!!! I CAN'T STAY LIKE THIS!!" Taehyung said started sulking in Junghyun's chest. Junghyun hug his appa gently and rub soothing circles on Taehyung's back.

"Its okay Appa, Its okay... Jungy is here..." Junghyung said soothingly. Taehyung look at his son and he could clearly feel that his son is similar to Jungkook. He had a bunny face and a caring personality while Taeyon is also caring but she is more active. Junghyung look at his uncle Yoongi. 

"Uncle Yoongi? What is Dick and Fuck?" Junghyung asked and Taehyung, Yoongi and Jimin paled. 

Taehyung glare/Pout at Yoongi." Nya! Why are you teaching my kid with those word!? Nya~" Taehyung said. 

Jimin laugh again. "You become more adorable when you got angry like this midget Taetae..." Jimin said. 

"Nya! I'm not a midget you midget!" Taehyung argue. 

"Really now?" Jimin said with a smirk. He quickly got Taehyung and thrown him on the floor and Jimin step on him, enough to hurt him but not crash him. 

"NNNYYAAA!! MIDGET!! LET ME GO!! LET ME GO!!" Taehyung said trying to crawl out from Jimin's foot that stepping him. 

"Say I'm sorry Master Almighty Jimin and I will forgive you." Jimin said with a smirk. 

"I'll never gonna say that Nya!" Taehyung said and Jimin step to Taehyung more who struggled. 

"FINE FINE NYA!! I'M SORRY MASTER ALMIGHTY JIMIN!!" Taehyung said and Jimin quickly remove his foot and grab Taehyung fromhis back colar shirt and lift him up. Jimin smirk at him and Taehyung started throwing punches on the air with his paws cutely while saying 'Nya~" Over and over again. 

"I'm gonna play with you for bit Taetae~" Jimin said with an evil smirk. 

"KKKOOOKIIE NNYYYAAA HEEELLPP NYYAA!!!" Taehyung said and Yoongi start laughing as well as Junghyung who watch his Uncle Jimin torture the Mini Version of his Appa. 

But....

"My question ins't answered yet, Oh well... " Junghyung thought and laugh as he see how Jimin play with mini Taehyung . 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon. 

Taehyung was back to normal, he was glad that Jungkook made a potions to bring him back. He sigh in relief. 

"Kookie~ You don't know what did that Midget bestfriend of Mine did~" Taehyung whine and Jungkook chuckled. 

"Don't worry, I'm sure whatever he did it was fine. Your still alive aren't you?" Jungkook said as he walk to Taehyung who is sitting in the couch, Jungkook sat on Taehyung's lap and make hisself comfortable. 

"Still... That midget is evil I told you, E-V-IL." Taehyung said as he wrap his hands around his husband waist and settle his chin on Jungkook's shoulder while he whines. 

Jungkook chuckled. "Yeah yeah..." Jungkook said.. He then suddenly have a thought. 

"Tae?" Jungkook called. 

"Hmm?" Taehyung said. 

"Aren't you tired?" Jungkook said. 

"Tired with what Kook?" Taehyung said. 

"You see... Marry a witch like me and we have a kids who is a mini witch and everyday something always happened. Today you turn into an adorable Tae Bear (Jungkook chuckled) Though, I Know that this wasn't the life you dream in the past..." Jungkook said looking down, Taehyung grab his chin and make Jungkook look at him. 

"Yes, I never dream that I would marry a Witch. But You Know... I was glad that I marry a magical person like you Kim Jungkook. Just look how my day is.  Everyday, there always magic, there always excitement. Our kids bring excitement to our lives and you... your existence makes my life happier. I can't don't think I can dream any more perfect life like this my love. I love you very much." Taehyung said with a smile. 

"I love you Too Taehyung." Jungkook said and Taehyung chuckled as he gave a sweet kiss to Jungkook who instantly wrap his hand around Taehyung's neck pulling him closer. It was supposed to just a sweet kiss, but it become passionate. Jungkook pull Taehyung closer to him as Taehyung push Jungkook down so that Jungkook would be laying down on the couch. 

Taehyung broke the kiss and look at the angel underneath him. He quickly kiss Jungkook again who kiss back, Taehyung then start trailing kisses down to Jungkook's jaw, then down to his neck, then the spot where the colar bone mets the neck... Taehyung start sucking the soft delicate skin as Jungkook moan lovingly. 

"Tae~" Jungkook moan and that made Taehyung suck the skin even more. When he pull away he smirk seeing the hickey he just made, a perfect 'V' hickey. 

Taehyung look at Jungkook and saw how his face flustered red, he looks god damn hot and Taehyung's eyes is full of last. 

"Lets continue this in our room baby~" Taehyung said and carry Jungkook bridal style going upstairs and Taehyung can see his Twins who's running down stairs. 

"Hi Appa~ Hi Papa! Me and Taeyon noona will watch some movies." Junghyung said. 

"Okay, Just don't disturb us for the night okay?" Taehyung said . 

"OKKKAAYY!!" The Twins said running down stairs. 

Taehyung walk to their room and shut the door making sure he lock it, he was thankful that he made the room soundproof or else.... Anyway, He layed Jungkook on the bed and look at him lustfully. 

"Where are we again?" Taehyung asked with a smirk. 

"Here." Jungkook said as he pull Taehyung in a kiss. 

And the night was spend of the two making love and feel the magic~

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope You Enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 246 15
Elizabeth is coming to a new school. She is a total bad ass. She didn't plan to make any friends. Then it is this group 'seven deadly sins' that also...
48.8K 5.4K 41
โ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’Ž๐’๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’–๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’”๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’”. ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‘๐’–๐’“๐’ˆ๐’†๐’…, ๐’‚ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†...
290K 16.5K 39
Jungkook had the ability to see spirits since his birth. This ability had been passed on in his family since generations. Not only this but his famil...
183K 5.4K 44
kim taehyung was bullied by his one and only crush, jeon jungkook. how did one summer filled with sweat, gym and a lot of vegetables changed everythi...