6 Mafia Falls For A Bunny Boy

By Luckystar_oneshots

Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerou... More

[EP1]
[EP2]
[EP3]
[EP4]
[EP5]
[EP6]
[EP7]
[EP8]
[EP9]
[EP10]
[EP11]
[EP12]
[EP14]
[EP15]
[EP16]
[EP17]
[EP18 Ending]
Explanation

[EP13]

4.6K 137 5
By Luckystar_oneshots

Author POV
3 Days Later

Jungkook walk down the stairs and sat in the living room with the others. 7 of them shared a smile before standing up and stepped out from the house heading towards a cafe which was specially made for the mafia's.

Each of them took a seat and ordered their drinks. While sitting on the chair Jungkook took a breath before he said.........

Jungkook: I think we should break up.

The 6 mafia's eyes widened hearing that word left the Younger's mouth.

Taehyung: Are you Joking?

Jungkook: I'm not. Its just that I don't think so I'm safe around you guys. I feel like I'll die any seconds if I'm with you guys.

Jin: Baby we can hire more bodyguards if you don't feel safe. Don't break up with us.

Jungkook: I think I'll be free If I'm away from you guys. I wouldn't have been a target by your rival if I'm not with you guys.

Yoongi: Remember you were with Hyun-woo who abused you and if it weren't for us saving you. You didn't even know he was in Mafia.

Jungkook: Yeah and.......

Hoseok: Fine then. If you wanna break up then get out. Don't see us again.

Jimin: Hyung shut up. Baby we can talk this out don't take decisions too fast.

Jungkook: I thought about this since last night and I think this is better.

Namjoon: Pls baby don-

Jungkook stood up and looked at them tears filling his eyes already.

Taehyung: No no don't. I won't let you go. I can-

Jungkook: Stop hyung. Don't act like a kid. You're 24 for God sake act like your age.

Hoseok: Go then. Get out.

Jin: Hoseok shut up pls.

Jungkook: I'm leaving then. Bye.

Jungkook left the cafe with a heavy heart. He didn't want to do this but he had to. He passed an alleyway about to take a turn when a hand with a cloth was pressed on his mouth and nose making his body go limp and fall into the arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 2.3K 38
[Mafia au] Jeon Jungkook, a heartless, ruthless yet respected mafia leader. He don't spare anyone who messed with him. The sudden appearance of a boy...
5.7K 127 14
•Jihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl •Jeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king •Jihye who can't see anyone in pain • jungkook...
549K 18.4K 53
An innocent girl fighting her inner battles to live in the wrathful world under the gaze of most powerful and dangerous Mafia Lord Jungkook. She want...
94.1K 2.5K 21
Jungkook is one of the most dangerous mafia leaders in Korea, what will happen when a girl named y/n gets kidnapped? how will her life change after s...