The Salvatore Family

By by_anavi

After the wedding and becoming a queen her life changes completely. Since she's in the castle, nothing good h... More

♛ The Salvatore Family ♛
Chapter 1: Your Happily Ever After
Chapter 2: You Have No Idea Who I Am
Chapter 3: I Know That Girl
Chapter 4: On Your Side, No Matter What
Chapter 5: It Hasn't Even Begun
Chapter 6: Mr. and Mrs.Salvatore
Chapter 7: Don't Worry, Bonnie.
Chapter 8: I Love To Annoy Her
Chapter 9: Gorgeous!
Chapter 10: Following Us
Chapter 11: You Will See Me Again
Chapter 12: I'm Following You
Chapter 13: Not Your Fault
Chapter 14: It's Not That Bad
Chapter 15: The Truth
Chapter 16: We Should Go Home
Chapter 17: True Love
Chapter 18: Who The Hell Is She?
Chapter 19: You've Ruined My Life
Chapter 20: Keep It A Secret
Chapter 21: Special Girl
Chapter 22: It's Meant To Be
Chapter 23: Nothing Is Going To Happen To You
Chapter 24: Take Me Home
Chapter 25: I Forgive You
Chapter 26: I'll Be Safe With Him
Chapter 27: My Sarcastic King
Chapter 28: Attempt Suicide
Chapter 29: Secret Lover
Chapter 30: There For You
Chapter 31: Everything That You Needed
Chapter 32: The Walls Have Ears
Chapter 33: Able To Stop
Chapter 34: You're Going To Hell
Chapter 35: Pregnancy
Chapter 36: You're No Fun
Chapter 37: Mommy & Daddy
Chapter 38: She's Not You
Chapter 39: I Promise
Chapter 40: You're Free
Chapter 41: Where's The Fun In That?
Chapter 42: Beautiful
Chapter 43: Break Your Heart
Ships
Chapter 44: Here When You Fall
Chapter 45: What's The Plan?
Chapter 46: Tick-tack
Chapter 47: Never Stood A Chance
Chapter 48: We Have A Problem
Chapter 49: I'm So Sorry
Chapter 50: He Won't Be Coming Back
Chapter 51: Destiny To Do It's Magic
Chapter 52: Remember Something
Chapter 53: Damn Vacation
Chapter 54: Yours Forever
Chapter 56: She's Getting Married
Chapter 57: Give Me A Call Back
Chapter 58: I'll See You Soon
Chapter 59: Not Capable Of Loving Again
Chapter 60: One Big Lie
Chapter 61: Love Isn't Suppose To Hurt
Chapter 62: I Said Something To Her
Chapter 63: Maybe We Could Be Happy
Chapter 64: I Fell In Love Again
Chapter 65: I'm Trying To Forget You

Chapter 55: Who Did I Bury?

218 10 2
By by_anavi

Bonnie's P.O.V.

     Do I really need to let him go? I mean everyone’s telling me to, and I know deep down that I should, but I can’t. I can’t, because what if he changes his mind?

     I know he probably won’t, but I need something to hold onto so badly right now. I need to hold onto hope.

     "I can't! I just can't let him go, okay?!"

     "Listen, I didn't care at first. That was your choice. But now it started to affect me too. You're always with your thoughts lately. You never pay attention to me.", Will explained to me.

     "That's not true, I..."

     "Yeah, it is.", he cut me off. "Listen...I know how hard it seems to be without him, and I know how awful it is to let him go. He was your home, your soulmate.", he said. "But sometimes, you need to evacuate when the fire alarm goes on, you need to leave your home or else you'll die burning.", one tear slipped down my cheek. "Don’t you claim that you love him? If you really do, let him go, let him be. I know it’s difficult to believe that you won’t ever again be present in his life, but sometimes love means letting go. Are you in love with him, or do you love him?", he asked me.

     "I love him.", I muttered.

     "But you don't act like it. You act like you're in love with him and if you are then you will need him, however, if you really love him, you will set him free.", maybe he's right. "Sometimes love means letting the other person be and live the way he desires.", he said. "And if you two are meant to be, he will know his way back to you. Until time shows you what’s meant to be and what’s not, let him go. He’s not yours and you are not his. You don’t own each other because love is freedom, happiness, and kindness.", he explained. "Everything is happening for a reason, you will soon see."

     "How did you lose her?", I asked suddenly and he looked at me confused.

     I know something happened to him as soon as he told me all this, because nobody could explain it like this, if they've never been in the same situation.

     "What?", he laughed nervously.

     "I know you lost somebody. So how...", he cut me off.

     "I didn’t.", he said with a bittersweet smile. "I didn’t lose her, because she was never mine. She almost was, but somehow she wasn’t.", he takes a deep breath. "She could’ve loved me, you know. And I did love hher, I think, as best as you can love someone who isn’t yours. But that was all a ‘could’ve’, not a ‘did’. And God, does that hurt.", he murmurs as he blows out a breath. "If she had been mine, at least I would’ve gotten some clarity out of it, but she wasn’t. She wasn’t, so all I can think about is that she could’ve. That she almost was."

     "You've been in similar situation as me, so you should understand me, not telling me to let him go.", I said to him. "I know I have to realize he's never coming back. He was my first, my first at so many things. But the one thing I will always remember, is that he was my first 'True Love'. I did things not thinking of the outcome, and now I'm all alone.", I started crying more and more. "I just can't let him go. I just don't know anymore! All I know is that I love him. And for that reason I can't let him go."

     "You know what? Maybe you're right. And now? Now, I'm letting you go.", I looked at him with shock.

     "What?", I was confused.

     "Go home and fight for him. Search for an explanation. And then when you get your answer you can come back here with me in Spain, if you want. You know I said I'll always wait for you and I meant it.", I hugged him tightly and then started to pack my things.

     I'm coming home.

Sam's P.O.V.

     I decided to visit Elena's grave again. This time, I fell to my knees, feeling my tears traveling down as I said.

     "Elena, I hope you forgive me for what I did. I wasn't strong enough to finish what I started. Stupid little crush on Bonnie stopped me. But I promise you, this time it won't. I will revenge you and my father. I can promise you that.", I sat there a bit longer, until I had no more tears to unleash.

     "Maybe in some other galaxy we ended up together. Maybe in some other galaxy we're happy.", I said and then left.

     As I was walking through city, I stopped at one of the shop windows. I saw her, with him, on TV. But how's this possible?

     "You're alive?", my heart started pounding.

     But if she's alive, who did I bury then?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 188 45
Based on Season Two of TVD ... Ellie and Elena's doppelgänger, Katherine Pierce, arrives in Mystic Falls, and her reasons for returning to Mystic Fal...
676K 11.2K 86
[COMPLETE. EDITED] When he meets her his world feels complete. When she meets him she feels as if she is safe and protected. She is scared that he w...
117K 5.6K 13
Life as a human was not as Damon anticipated, especially when his wife of three years decided to leave him for another man. He should have seen it co...
242K 7.8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...