Bones (completed)

By kalliegrey22

Bones and Booth work together to solve crimes. They have Parker and Cristine and they live in DC, and it bas... More

Intro (background)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Cristine's fever
Coming Home
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
20
21
22
23: The First Day
24
25

Chapter 8

815 26 11
By kalliegrey22

I wake up after a night filled with amazing sex with my fiancée. I feel his protective arms wrapped around my shoulders. I slink out of his grasp and place a pillow there instead of me. I walk, well more like run,to the nearest bathroom or toilet to throw up.
I seriously hate, and I mean hate, morning sickness. I wonder if having sex while pregnant makes any difference. I wouldn't imaging that it would, at least you can't get any more pregnant, as there is a fetus already inside of you.
"Temperance, honey, where are you?" Booth says, right as I let up another pile of contents from my stomach.
He comes running in.
"Babe, are you okay? Here, let me help." Booth says, grabbing a towel to wipe my face off and he pulls my hair away from my face to keep it from getting vomit in it.
"Yeah, it's just-" I get cut off by another dump of stomach contents. By now you'd probably think that my stomach would be empty, but noooo. I throw up at least 3 more times before I don't feel sick any more. And the entire time, my darling fiancée, Seeley Booth was by my side.
After emptying my entire stomach, I go get dressed in casual jeans and a button down shirt. I slip in a pair of dangly earrings just as my phone goes off.
•un identified caller•
I answer anyway.
"Hello Dr Temperance-" I get cut off.
"Oh my gods. Tempe! Your a doctor? How are you?" A woman shouts into my phone.
"I'm sorry, but who is this?" I ask.
"Temperance, it's Anastasiya! Your sister! Well, half sister! But I'm so glad I finally found you!" This girl who claims to be my half sister says. Apparently her name is Anastasiya, which is very Russian. But how I'm related to her, I would have to ask my father.
"Anastasiya, I am going to have to call you back, but it was great hearing from you." I say professionally.
"Okay Tempe! Talk to you later!" Anastasiya said way to enthusiastically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 197 16
This Bones fanfiction is set after the third season. Sweet's explained, “That’s a little exercise, if you will, that I like to call The Truth i...
9.4K 257 17
in this story Dr. Brennan (Bones)and booth did not have christen but they did start dating. they got a case that reviled a cereal killer who at the...
95 0 18
When lieutenant Jones body is found on a side of the Potomac the NCIS gang find a bomb laying underneath him What happens when the bomb is 40 years o...
11.4K 355 17
A Bones fanfiction totally in character, with LOTS of sexual tension. The best kind.