Taming (miraculous ladybug AU)

By AceL33C4

🔞⚠️ WARNING this book will contain fluff and maybe smut(not sure yet)⚠️ 🔞 Bullied by lies and deception, Ma... More

Prologue/Backstory
Some info/incite on the book
Paris...I'm coming (Chapter 1)
some important info again
Return (Chapter 2)
Panic (Chapter 3)
Explanation (Chapter 4)
Oc explanation and how they look
Apology (Chapter 5)
update n/a
Home Sweet Home (Chapter 6)
IM BACK?!
Alone Time (Chapter 8)
New Book?!

Pool Party Baby! (Chapter 7)

3.5K 51 50
By AceL33C4

Mari POV

After arriving to my house I stared at the classes shocked and gawking faces. "Sooooo.... are you going to just stand there or do you want to see your rooms and the rest of the house?" I asked chuckling at their shocked faces. "YES!" the class screamed. "Alright alright no need to yell, come on let's go!"

Living room

Bathrooms

Kitchen

Movie theater

Pool

"Alright now rooms, I've pared you guys up specifically so no complaining you are gonna share a bed ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°). Why? Because. Now then let's move on."

Ivan and Mylene

Max and Sabrina

Juleka and Rose

Marc and Nathaniel

Alix and Kim

Adrien and Luka

Alya and Nino 

"What about us?" Kagami asked pointing to Chloe, Lila and herself. "Wel-" before I could say anything Nino cut me off saying "You three are going to stay with Marin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)." at that Chloe, Lila and Kagami are blushing as I glare at Nino. "Come on I'll show you guys your shared room." 

Ze three girls and the perv

"There are two beds so two people each, unless you all have a foursome ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)!" Nino said winking at me. "NINO!" I yelled not noticing the stares from my classmates and the completely red faces of girls I will be sharing a room with. "Alright alright come on go change into swimwear we're going to the pool!" Nino said ignoring what had happened. "Wait change? We didn't bring any clothes." Sabrina asked. "There's clothes set up for all of you in your rooms." I said before Nino could. "Alright meet at the pool in 10 minutes tops." Alya said excitement in her eyes.

(Inside Marin's and girls room after grabbing clothes, I aint gonna show photos of swimwear cause then i'll have like 100 photos saved to my pc (totally not like i already do) and my dad will definitely be weirded out)

"Um ok Lila you can go change first, we'll wait till your done." 

Time skip a few minutes, Marin coming out after changing

"Wow." three voices said at the same time. I looked up and see three very red faces. I look down and see that I forgot to put on my shit before coming out.

(I wanna cry at the fact I actually made this^ also Marin has a binder on i forgot bout it when i made the edit- which was like 5-6 months ago in the middle of the night)

"Uhh s-sorry I forgot to put my shirt on before coming out." I said trying to find a shirt to put on. "I-it's alright we're just caught off guard that you have... abs." Lila said. "Y-yeah I go to the gym a lot over the years." I said somewhat telling the truth. "Come on let's meet up with the rest of the class." I said putting on a shirt. 

(The girls thoughts- God he's HOT!)

I slipped on my shirt as the girls and I walked out of our room to the pool area. 

________________________________

"Hey Marin, girls over here!" Kim yelled out. "We're coming, we're coming." I said going over to the pool side. 

Time skip few mins everyone except Marin is in the pool

"Yo, bro take your shirt off and get in the pool!" Nino yelled from beside Alya. "Fine." I mummer contemplation on what the classes reactions are gonna be. As soon as I took my shirt off I came face to face with a bunch of stares and blushing faces. "U-um you guys good?" I asked. I saw Nino smirking towards somewhere so I followed his line of site and was faced with three red girls, and then... it hit me. 

No seriously Alix had a volley ball in her hand and threw it at me, apparently I was staring at the girls for 5 minutes. "Get your head out of the gutter Marin." Nino yelled to me. "Speak for yourself dumbass!" I said pointing to Nino almost going to give Alya a secret hickey. "touché" Nino said saddened he got caught. "Omg! Quit it you pervs, lets get this party started!" Alix yells this time. 

The party was quite fun we played volleyball did a bunch of challenges and now we're playing Smash or Pass. 

Person after person went until it was Nino's turn again. "Smash or Pass, Marin." A course of Yes' sounded in the air, three people's being the loudest, and my face was blazing red so I just went under water trying to hide my red face. When I finally came up all eyes where on me apparently three people went after Nino before I came up so now I had to answer. "Answer Marin, Smash or Pass, Lila, Kagami, and Chloe." After hearing those I look over to see a smug Nino then realized the ones after Nino were Alya, Alix, and Kim. Curse them and their shipping problem. "Curse you three." I said towards them blushing madly. "Common Marin just answer~" Alix said in a teasing tone while the rest tried no to laugh. "Fine, ˢᵐᵃˢʰ... ᵃˡˡ ³" I said as quietly as possible. "What did you say dude I didn't quite hear you~" Nino said sarcastically clearly hearing what I said, curse you Nino just wait till tomorrow's morning's training. "I SAID I'D SMASH ALL THREE OF THEM! OKAY YOU HAPPY?!" I yelled at Nino then realizing this is what he wanted me to do. I turned over to said three girls and... one fainted into the water, the other two are completely crimson head to toe, and they all have a major nose bleed. 

"FUCKING SHIT LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU FOUR! NOW I HAVE TO TAKE THEM BACK AND CLEAN UP!" I yelled. "Yeah good luck don't get to excited when you change them. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) (Ya'know cause Marin has a di-)" "NINO! STFU!" I yelled also becoming crimson. It's totally not because Nino was right, totally not because my wood is already to excited. Yeah totally not! 

I went to the girls to see if they were okay, I pulled Chloé out of the water to see if she's still breathing while checking Kagami and Lila to see If they were still there. Luckily Kagami was still somewhat conscious because carrying three unconscious girls into your room while you looked like a boy is a baaaddd omen, even if no one else but your friends see this it's still a bad omen. "Hey Kagami can you help me carry Lila back to the room, so I can help clean you guys up?" I said blushing profoundly, as my mind drifted off in a nonethical way, making my wood grow harder by the second. "S-sure." Kagami said still somewhat out of it. Kagami and I picked up Cloe and Lila bridal style and bid farewell to our classmates that just stared at us or where holding in there laughter.

I forgot to put ages so here you go also technically they are all adults (18) they are either going to become 18 or they are already 18.

Marin- 17 (going to turn 18 during coronation)

Chloe- 17 (going to have a birthday chapter maybe)

Lila- 18 

Kagami- 18

Adrien- 17

Luka- 18  (Luka and Juleka are actually twins so i might need to change smth in the other chapters)

Juleka- 18

Rose- 18

The rest of the class (cause I'm to lazy to type out all the names)- 18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 3.7K 17
So everyone has turned on Marinette believing Lila's lies. Adrien is a jerk and doesn't defend Marinette basically saying that the liers feelings are...
9.6K 268 31
PLEASE DON'T REPOST MY BOOK! Welcome to my first book of 'what if' Miraculous Ladybug series. This is my first time writing a book so sorry if it's c...
13K 143 14
Marinette has a secret... She's the princess of CHINA! Will Lila take her down, or will Mari be able to reveal her? The Class is on a field trip to C...
60.4K 858 15
The King and Queen had to move away from China when Marinette, their daughter, was born because of other duties that they had to do in Paris. 14 year...