Sealed Memories Gamer

Von StarlitRaven02

A person gains the abilities of a few Seven Deadly Sins and All for One on top of the Gamer ability. However... Mehr

Ch. 1|BIO/Prologue
Ch. 2| I May be too OP
Ch. 3| Fallen's Acting Need Work
Ch.4| Teaching Devils of the One at the Apex
Ch.5| Backstory and New World
Ch.6| First Day of UA and My Daughter
Ch.7| Villain and Hero Training
Ch.8| Fall of Shigaraki
Ch. 9| The Deal with the Dragon Loli
Ch. 10| A Nun in Kouh
Ch. 11| Saving Asia and Settling a Score with a Fallen
Ch. 12| Peerage Start and Familiar Forest
Ch. 13| Becoming Mates and a Phenex
Ch. 14| Training and Rating Game
CH.15| Duel of the Immortals
CH. 16| New World Here We Come
Ch. 17| Shopping with CV and a Pickpocket Gets Caught
Ch. 18| Opposite of Darkness is Light
CH. 19| Forgive me
Ch. 20|Raven's Deal
Ch. 21| Relics and the Truth behind the Maidens
Ch. 23| Dragpires? and Relic of Choice
Ch. 24| Even Immortals fear Death
Ch. 25| I'll take on the Pain myself
Ch. 26| The Gods fall
CH. 27| Hikari's Revenge
CH. 28| Britannia and The Dream
Ch. 29|Preparing For War
Ch. 30|Assimilation Critical
CH. 31|Bonds are Severed
Ch. 32| No Goodness, Only Evil
CH.33|Rise
CH. 34|Union
BNHA Omake Finale

CH. 22|The Family Grows and Origin of Hikari's Hate

1.5K 34 26
Von StarlitRaven02

(A/n: So, I came back to this chapter, and to my surprise, it had horrible spelling on words. The weird thing is they were words I remembered writing correctly.

I fixed them... well I let Grammarly fix them. So, if you read something that doesn't make sense. Blame Grammarly. I wasn't rereading 11k+ words.

I don't know what the hell happened. If it was words that had one wrong letter like "Roim" it would have been understandable. I just pressed the wrong button with my fat fingers. No, the words that came to exist we're "madangangrier?" Like WTF? This isn't a word. Why did this appear?

Anyway sorry, for the confusing as hell chapter.)

Mavros POV:

Coming out of my portal Raven and I was in my team's empty dorm room. Raven looked around and seemed to look... sad?

"Are you okay?" I asked Raven concerned.

"I'm just remembering the past. I never showed it to my brother, but Summer and I were close. We would sit up late often talking about boys, school, my past, or her past. Anything that we needed the other was there. Coming back here brought those memories back." Raven said wiping her eyes with her sleeves. "I'm a horrible friend."

"I don't think... I can't say for certain if you were a horrible friend to her or not. I can say that I don't think she hated you. If she did, do you think she would have taken care of Yang?" I asked her trying to be supportive. "Yang looks like a spitting image of you. Just with yellow hair. She probably reminded Summer of all the good times you had."

"Yeah, Summer never was the type to hold grudges. I just wish I could apologize," she said with a sigh.

"If you want to apologize. You can be a mother to Yang. Summer would have wanted that for you. Also, I'm sure she would be happy if you would be an Aunt for Ruby." I told her with a smile.

"I guess that is all I can do," she said. "What are we supposed to do with Ozpin though? He will find it suspicious if I start showing myself again. Especially, if he finds out I'm a Winter and Spring Maiden."

"Who said anything about telling him?" I told her smirking.

Looking in the shop I bought a necklace with true illusion magic. Which can change Raven's looks and make her voice sound different. The necklace had the added feature of allowing trusted people to see what is behind the illusion. So, I'll be able to see Raven for who she is really and whoever Raven wants. The best thing was even with Ozpin being a wizard, he doesn't have the necessary skills to sense the magic behind it.

It might be strange for a fifth person to start hanging around my peerage, but Ozpin doesn't want to lose me or my team, so he will appease my every whim.

I hand the necklace to Raven and explained its purpose. She looked at the necklace like it was the most overpowered thing she has ever seen beating the relics. Which in all honesty is true.

Couldn't I use true illusion magic to turn myself invisible? It could be a game-changer in some fights... thoughts for the future.

"Do you expect me to attend school with you?" she asked looking disappointed.

"No, you can do whatever you want. I'm just making it where Ozpin won't be able to learn about you. Well, until your ready." I told her.

"Good, school is boring. If I had to go through Professor Port's classes again... I would put Port on a pike," she said with a look of disdain.

Honestly, couldn't blame her Port's classes are boring.

We were interrupted with the door opening to the room and our family walked in.

"Who is this? Did you find another Peerage member?" Ravel asked looking at Raven.

"She is my first pawn. She may even be able to rival you, Ravel. Well, after she gets trained up." I told her.

Ravel looked over Raven seeming to look for something and I noticed her eyes faintly glowed a crimson color. What did she do?

"She has a strong magical presence. It is strange though almost like she has hundreds of people connected," she said confused.

"How can you tell?" I asked her.

"Ever since I became a Phoenix I've been able to... sense and see more. I can see her aura and it has several colors combined. That is something I've only ever seen on two others. Even though I haven't used it on a lot of people." Ravel explained.

"Who are the others?" I asked curiously.

"You and Ruby," she answered making me stop.

"What colors do you see?" I asked her having a guess.

"Red, yellow, blue, white, and black," she told me the exact colors of the wall in my mind.

"Thank you for telling me," I told her.

"Is there a problem?" She asked concerned.

"No, not at all," I told her then turning my sight to Eri and Asia who have been oddly quiet.

"Why haven't you two said anything?" I asked. "You normally get much happier to see me Eri."

"We didn't want to be disrespectful," Asia said and Eri nodded both avoiding my gaze.

I just sighed and figured in time they would open up to me again.

"If that is what you want to go with," I said quietly but loud enough everyone heard. "Anyway, this is Raven. However, don't call her that unless it is just us."

"Why is that?" Ravel asked.

"Ozpin and I aren't on good terms," Raven said stopping me from answering.

Seeing how Raven didn't want to bring up her issues with him I interjected into the conversation.

"Anyway, I think it is about time to tell you all my plans for this world," I started.

"I have wondered what you were planning," Ravel stated. "Almost was thinking you were planning world domination. The way you act sometimes."

"No, that isn't on my mind. I just plan on... expanding the peerage and gaining power." I told them.

They all looked at me like that explained nothing. In which I just chuckled.

"I'll elaborate. First I've been planning on gaining all of the maiden powers in which there are four and we have two. In which Raven is the two." I told them and getting more confused looks from Ravel, Eri, and Asia. I sighed at forgetting they don't know anything about the maidens.

"The maidens are young girls who are very powerful in magic essentially." I summarized. "Anyways, Raven is going to become all the maiden's host. Which normally would be impossible, but I have ways around this."

"Um, do you know who the other Maidens are?" Eri asked looking scared that I would reprimand her for asking a question.

It honestly hurt me that she thought I would hurt her for asking a question.

"Eri, that is a great question. I know who both Maidens are and can get them at any time." I told her reassuring her with a smile. "One is actually in the school right now... it's Ruby."

"Oh, that is why she has multiple colors in her aura," Ravel said finally understanding.

"Yep, the maidens are a whole bunch of souls combined into one being granting them immense powers. That is why multiple colors are in their auras." I told them and getting a worried look from Asia.

"Um, this is similar to when I was going to lose my sacred gear isn't it. If Ruby loses the maiden powers she will die won't she?" Asia asked concerned.

"I have no reason to harm Ruby. She will lose the Summer maiden powers, but it won't kill her. She doesn't need it on top of her eyes. If anything it is protecting her." I told them.

"How is it protecting her?" Ravel asked.

"It's because maidens are a beacon for the Grimm. They do not like our presence. So, they hunt us. Powerful Grimm is common for us. On top of being a silver eyes warrior... Ruby is going to have a hard life." Raven answered for me.

"That is scary and not fair. How is she supposed to have a family? She will always worry about putting them at risk." Eri said reminding me family is a hard subject for her after Overhaul.

"That is why I'm going to take the Maiden powers from her. Can't take the eyes, but they are rightfully hers." I said. "This is just the beginning though."

They all looked at me expectantly.

"In this world is a woman who controls the Grimm. She is immortal and doesn't care for humanity. She plans on gathering the relics together to bring the Gods back, so they will destroy humanity." I told them getting gasps from everyone and a shocked look from Raven.

"Why didn't you tell me this before? You just told me she was immortal." Raven asked and looked angry.

I looked at her and saw her anger and chuckled. Causing her to glare at me.

"I don't want Velvet's or Coco's world to get destroyed. They are nice and were the first people to not even seem to care about my horn." Eri said putting a hand on her horn.

"I agree. This world has its flaws, but then again what world wouldn't. I don't think she allows this Mavros and you shouldn't laugh at this. It's a big deal." Ravel chided me.

Asia agreed with them and they all looked at me like I was doing something bad. They wanted to jump in action now to stop Salem.

"The Gods left the planet because humanity tried stealing immortality from them. Ozpin was given the goal to unite humanity. Which is an impossible goal." I told them.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is stopping them from coming back." Ravel said.

"I didn't say anything about stopping them from coming back," I said stunning them.

'Partner... what are you planning?' Ddraig questioned in my mind.

'I need more power to be able to remember my past. The quickest way is to kill and steal the light and dark gods of this world's powers.' I told Ddraig in which he went quiet.

'I don't know if you are strong enough. You haven't even unlocked my Juggernaut drive.' Ddraig said causing me to mentally chuckle.

'You are not my only power to stop gods. You are just a boost.' I said to him getting a laugh from him.

'Leave the puns to Yang. You're not good at them.' Ddraig said going quiet.

Raven was the first to get over her shock.

"So, everything you told me was a lie. You plan on destroying the world. That is worst than domination." Raven said putting her hand on her sword.

I raised an eyebrow at her but didn't move.

"I didn't say I plan on letting them destroy the world either," I told her bringing the others out of their shock.

"What do you mean?" Asia said looking scared at me.

"I plan on taking these gods' powers," I said getting gasps from them.

"Are you sure you can handle the backlash?" Ravel asked.

"What backlash?" I asked amused.

"Most likely your body won't be able to handle it. You will explode from the power." She said concerned. "You are only human after all even if you are an immortal."

"Hmm, your concerns are unneeded. These gods' powers are nothing in the end." I said confusing myself.

'Partner, I've been noticing something with you and it worries me. We have seen your past. We can both say you aren't a nice individual. However, as your walls have been cracking you start getting another personality. I think your past self is surfacing.' Ddraig said concerned.

'I'll keep that in mind.' I said to him.

"What do you mean?" Eri asked.

I just looked at Raven who looked about to say something, but when she saw my look she went quiet.

"It's nothing to worry about," I told her with a smile.

"Do you think you're strong enough to beat God's strength in the first place? They are gods for a reason." Asia asked.

"Ha, no they would kill me before I could even blink. That is even with my immortality. However, I don't plan on taking them on without preparation." I told her.

'I think it is about time to finally gain that mythical bloodline.' I said taking a glance at the quest that has been the second main goal all along.

-[Servitude or Leadership]

Description for part 2: Obtain a Peerage member of each type that willingly accepts. 0/1 Rook, 2/1 Bishop, 1/1 Queen, 1/1 Pawn, and 0/1 Knight

[Rewards: Mythical Bloodline(???), Legendary Weapon(???), 50000xp]

This quest almost seemed forgotten, but it wasn't. It was one of my main goals just didn't want to rush it. However, I think I'm in a world that has very high potential peerage members. They also have personalities I wouldn't mind adding to my peerage.

A rook would be perfect for Yang and a knight for Ruby. If I could get Blake she would be a knight while Weiss would be a Pawn. I'm sure Yang and Ruby would willingly join after meeting Raven and knowing the truth about Ozpin. Blake and Weiss probably won't. Maybe if I ended the White Fang?

No, that wouldn't work. That would be so many Faunus lives that Blake would hate me. Weiss would probably praise me, but not join me.

I know for sure I could get Jaune. Just give him the power to be able to be a hero and he would probably praise the ground I walk on. However, he only has a lot of aura going for him. Which isn't something to praise. Yeah, he isn't someone I want in my peerage.

Wish the quest didn't state the people would need to willingly accept. I would shove my pieces into people promising just to get the rewards. Who would know being a good guy would be so difficult?

'Partner..." Ddraig said with a hint of worry in his tone and... fear.

'I'm okay Ddraig. That isn't anything too different from my normal thoughts. Even if it sounds eviler.' I said not for sure if my words were true.

"I'll be back I got to get a few more members on the team," I told everyone. "Raven, I think you should come with me."

"Are we already going to see my daughter and... niece?" she asked me.

"Yes, we are," I told her.

We walked out of the room and it felt like Eri and Asia wanted to say something before they stopped. *Sigh*I hope in time they open back up to me. Hopefully, they know I don't hate them.

Raven was under an illusion. Making her look like a young girl with green eyes and black hair. The hair looked almost exactly like her normal hair. When I mentioned her to change it she put her hand on her blade and just glared at me. Telling me where Yang got her protectiveness over her hair.

I gave up trying to change her mind. She doesn't look anything like her normal appearance. Different faces, eyes, clothes, and weapons looked different. I could see her normally she just showed me what the illusion was.

Coming up with an idea I went into the gamer shop and purchased a new ability. Using up the rest of my cash. It was worth it though.

[Fake Omnipresent][Max] - Allows the user to project their voice and appearance to another location. The voice and appearance can be changed. The appearance and voice can be projected toward individuals or a group. It is a fake version because it only allows users to project themselves. Not actually make clones.

The real Omnipresent ability wasn't in the store which makes sense. That would be reserved for actual Gods. I'm guessing the ability Hikari used was the one I purchased. Since she didn't show herself only projected her voice.

Not for sure where Ruby and Yang would be at this time decided to use my ability to track magic. My magic eyes flared and a silver trail appeared. We started following it and found Ruby on the roof of the building. Before we went up to Ruby I turned to Raven.

"I can talk to Ruby. I think you should find Yang and convince her. Tell her the truth why you ran away." I told Raven.

"...All of it?" She asked looking worried.

"Yes. In this situation, only the truth will get through to here." I told her with a reassuring smile.

"This is the piece I want you to convince her to become. If she agrees to become a part of the peerage push it into her chest." I told her handing her a rook piece.

"Okay... so a speech wasn't needed?" She asked looking like she was about to laugh remembering what I did for her.

I got annoyed and an evil grin appeared on my face. Opening a black fog from my feet Raven fell into it before she could even scream. She will be fine. I just dropped her 100 ft in the air. She can turn into a Raven to save herself.

Using my own Warp Gate I appeared at the location that Jinn showed from Ruby's mother's last moments. I didn't know at the time but it was in the Grimm lands. The home of Salem. I could even see her castle off in the distance.

"*Sigh* Ozpin didn't want her coming back. Sending her alone against Salem." I said with some disappointment at Ozpin.

Looking around I could see the remnant of a battle. Grimm statues looked to be crumbling apart and large areas of the ground were burnt to cinders. Summer didn't go down without a fight.

Putting on my hollow mask and cloak. I used my new ability and projected my voice changed a little to Ruby.

Ruby POV:

Mom, I miss you.

I believe you're still out there. I feel like you are close to me at all times. Like I could turn a corner and see you with a plate full of cookies or strawberries.

They never found your bo... they never found you. So, I'm going to believe you are alive. Everyone gave up hope on you, but I won't. I'll hunt down every Grimm so everyone can have a happy ending and another little girl won't have to lose their mother.

"I promise, mom," I said out loud feeling tears go down my face.

Once I dried my tears I went to leave the roof it was getting late anyway.

A black portal opened up in front of me with a voice encompassing it.

"Ruby Rose! Do you wish to know what happened to your mother?" the voice said filling me with hope and fear.

"W-Who's t-there?" I stuttered scared.

"I am not yet a friend. However, I am not an enemy. I do hold answers you seek, but don't want to hear. Step through the portal and the truth will be revealed to you." the voice cryptically said filling me with confusion.

"You said you know about my mother? Is she alive?" I asked with hope.

"In a sense she is alive. Through you she is. Her mortal body has long since perished. More answers wait through the portal." the voice said making me gain more tears on my face.

I don't understand everything the voice said. However, can tell one thing my mother is dead. She isn't coming back. I collapsed to my knees had given up. My one purpose is over.

"If that is all it took to shake your resolve. Your mother's murder won't be avenged." the voice said breaking me out of my depression. Filling me with sadness, anger, and a new goal I petal burst into the portal.

Mavros POV:

That... was kind of edgy. I don't care though. It was pretty cool acting like a powerful unknown individual. Not quite over though. Still looking over the remains of the battlefield I heard Ruby come out of the portal behind me.

"Welcome, Ruby Rose. What do you wish to know?" I said still in a different voice. Not looking back at Ruby.

I feel edgy.

"Who did it?" She asked clenching her fists in rage.

Turning to her I saw a sight I didn't think I would ever see.

She was looking at me with some tears on her face and anger clearly shown. Her fists were clenched and it looked like she drew some blood. Her red cloak fluttered in the win adding to the appeal like it wanted vengeance.

"Answers come at a price. Are you willing to pay them?" I asked her.

"What do you want?" she asked not backing down.

Without saying anything I pointed at her with my hands covered in black gloves.

"W-What me? What could I give you?" she said startled.

"If I was someone worse I would want more, but I only want your trust. Your power... your help." I said knowing that she probably doesn't understand what I meant by more. Could have asked for her everything.

Probably would have died soon after though.

"I think I understand. Do you have a team you want me to join?" she asked still a little confused.

"Yes, I don't consider them a team though. They are more of a family. This is a permanent thing though. No leaving after getting what you want." I said not wanting to give her an out.

"I-If you tell me the information I want... I'll join. As long as I can still see my sister," she said.

"Don't worry about her. Your sister should be joining as well." I told her seeing her look at me in worry and reaching toward her back.

Noticing she doesn't have her scythe. She started getting scared now. Still showing some anger and sadness though. Waving my hand a black portal opened up dropping her scythe in front of her.

Picking it up she activated it.

"If I was an enemy, I wouldn't have given your weapon to you. Even if it would do nothing. Your sister is safe." I told her. "She should be having a conversation with her mother about now."

Ruby seemed to consider my information before putting her weapon away.

"You wanted to know who murdered your mother?" I asked rhetorically. "First look out over this cliff."

Ruby walked up to my side and looked out over the cliff we were on seeing the battlefield her mother left behind.

"It looks like a battlefield," Ruby said.

"Precisely. It was your mother's." I told her getting a shocked look.

"My mom wasn't this strong. Her semblance can't cause explosions or turn Grimm to stone," she said in denial.

"This was no semblance. It was magic. Like the portal, you walked through. Your mother was the Summer Maiden." I said not giving her time to say anything I continued. "A being with amazing potential for magic. Stronger toward the aspect of Summer. So, heat. Along with having silver eyes that can turn Grimm to stone. These were her true powers."

"If she was so strong these Grimm shouldn't have stood a chance," Ruby said.

"A person fearing that she would get taken by the person who lives in the castle not far from here. Drugged her and sent her on a suicide mission. All to kill her." I told her and not saying names quite yet.

"STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH AND TELL ME WHO KILLED HER!" Ruby yelled in anger.

"He was the one who allowed you to fulfill your dreams. Go to school with your sister. Make friends you wish to keep. All with the story that he saw you had potential. However, all because he noticed one thing. "Ruby Rose you have silver eyes," I said to Ruby watching the realization occurred to her.

"No... No... your lying. He wouldn't... no doesn't have a reason to do that." Ruby said in denial backing up from me.

"I told you the truth. Now say it who killed your mother?" I asked her walking toward her.

"He didn't do it. I trust him over you." Ruby said still in denial.

"Ruby stop!" I yelled at her.

"No, you are trying to trick me my mother isn't dead. She is alive. I will find her. You can't stop me-" She started saying taking one step too many falling backward off the cliff.

Without a moment's hesitation, I lunged toward her missing her by an inch. Not thinking I dived after her.

Ruby was screaming while I reached my hand out to her trying to grab her.

"Grab my hand!" I yelled.

She wasn't listening.

Putting my arms to my side I started diving faster toward her. Once I got into arms reached I grabbed her. Flipping over I held her close to my chest taking the impact for us both.

When we hit the ground even with my immortal body I felt all of the damage. Many bones broke in my body, ribs broke causing my lungs to get impaled with bones and bloodshot out of my mouth.

"I'm an idiot. I could have saved you without jumping off." I said only realizing after the fact could have just used Warp Gate or even Perfect Cube.

"Y-You saved me? Why?" Ruby said in tears.

"I told you. I want your trust, your power, your help, and for you to become a member of my family." I told her still feeling my body healing.

"Who are you anyway? Why do you do this for me?" she asked me pushing herself up with her hands with my chest. Causing slight pain. I didn't say anything though.

"I kind of thought it was obvious. Who else would care about their family so much?" I said with a laugh.

Ruby looked to be thinking. She tried looking under my hood but only saw darkness. Still sitting on me she started reaching for my hood. To not freak her out I used my inventory to put my hollow mask away.

When she pulled my hood back she looked shocked to see me.

"Surprise. Yeah, the one who is a monster only wanted to help." I said with a laugh.

"If you wouldn't have been all cryptic and showed me who you were. I wouldn't have been so on guard." She said to me with a pout causing me to chuckle.

"I don't get a lot of chances to be cryptic and it's fun," I told her. "Anyways, do you trust me now?"

"From what I've seen from you. You have always been straightforward and honest. Even if you were scary at times. I trust you though." she said to me. "I don't think you're a monster either. I think that deep down you have a bigger heart than we all could fathom." She told me smiling at me putting her hand on my chest where my heart is.

She is naive to trusting. If she knew my past. I don't think she would say the same thing.

"Your crying," Ruby said concerned.

Bringing a hand up to my face I felt tears running down my face. Why would I cry? I didn't even feel sadness. At least I don't think I did.

Wiping my eyes with my sleeve. I looked up to Ruby noticing the position she was in. Sitting across my waist and her skirt rose a bit. Allowing me to see under it. Feeling a sense of dread I stopped looking and it vanished.

"Not that I mind. You can sit here if you want. However, this position may be taken the wrong way by my girlfriend and your sister." I said with a chuckle.

She looked down at herself in confusion see the position we were in before disappearing into petals and appearing a distance away. She started fixing her skirt right away with a blush.

Turning back to me she had a massive blush before taking a deep breath.

"You weren't lying to me, were you? Everything you said about my mother was true, right?
she asked me still showing a slight blush.

"Yes, Ozpin killed your mother. However, I haven't told you everything." I told her.

"I want to know all of it," she said causing me to nod.

I pulled out a knight piece and showed it to her.

"First, your part of the deal," I said telling her everything the piece was for.

"So, your immortal and this will make me immortal by age, but making my race change to whatever your is," she asked slowly wrapping her head around the idea of peerage sets.

"Also, makes you a part of my family," I told her.

"I did promise." She said looking at the piece.

Not wanting to do a speech I starting placing it on her chest. She glowed with a silver and red light before it died down. Her appearance didn't change at all, so the only thing that told me it worked was a new box in front of me.

[Ruby Rose has become Mavros' Knight]

Well, time for us to leave the Grimm lands. I'll be back later to take care of Salem. Ruby is what matters at the moment she needs to know the full story about Ozpin and what she is.

Raven POV:

When I see Mavros I'm going to impale him on my sword. Even if it won't kill him. Just make me feel better.

Who drops people from the sky? I could have died if I wasn't trained for anything.

I didn't panic at all when it happened... absolutely not. If anyone says otherwise I'm going to gut them.

Finding Yang isn't too difficult. I just have to use my semblance to open up a gate. My semblance allows me to open up portals to people I have a connection with.

The people I have a connection with are Yang, Qrow, Tai, Vernal, Ruby, Mavros, and I did have a connection with Summer. The connection was destroyed when she passed. I was the first person to knew she died because of this. I didn't show myself to my tribe for weeks. Couldn't stop crying. That was when I started wearing a Grimm mask.

The mask put fear into my enemies and allowed me to hide my emotions.

I guess all of this isn't important. I'm more just stalling because I'm scared to face Yang. I need to do this.

Taking a deep breath I slashed the air opening up a red portal with Yang as my target. Stepping through I found Yang in the gym at Beacon. She didn't notice my portal opening. So, I stayed on the sidelines watching her.

Shee is going to be a great warrior in the future. Her strength reminds me of Tai. I have watched over her from afar, but this is the closest I've been to her for years. Mavros wasn't lying when he said she does look exactly like me.

Yang looked to be lost in her thoughts and something made her angry I saw her eyes flash red before the punching bag she was using got knocked across the room.

Yang was out of breath and breathing deeply. Using this chance I took a deep breath walking up to her.

"Y-Yang can we talk?" I asked seeing her jump in surprise. She looked over at me still a little startled.

"Who are you? I don't recognize you," she asked reminding me I still have an illusion up.

"I-I'm your m- someone that wants to talk to you. Do you think you could come with me?" I asked her too afraid to tell her the truth right away.

"I don't know you though. Are you even a student?" she asked still on guard.

"I just want to talk. If it makes you feel better I'll let you have my weapon." I told her noticing her eyes drift to my waist seeing my sword.

"Where do you want to take me?" she asked walking towards me.

"Somewhere private so we can chat. Do you have a place in mind?" I asked her wanting her to know I meant no harm.

With a sigh, she started leading me to somewhere private after taking my sword that was gratefully still under an illusion. Bringing me to an empty classroom with no cameras she turned to me expectantly.

"What did you want to ask me?" she asked with her arms cross.

"I-I want to tell you the truth on why I left." I started sucking up my nerves.

"What do you mean?" she said confused.

I grabbed the necklace that Mavros gave me and took it off making the illusion drop.

"M-Mom?" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Hi, Yang," I said not knowing what to say.

I saw many emotions go through her before anger showed on her face. Her eyes flashed red and she yelled at me.

"AFTER ALL THESE YEARS YOU SHOW YOURSELF! WHERE WERE YOU?" she said filling me with sadness.

"I-" I started before she interrupted me.

"I don't want your excuses either! Tell me the truth," she said with her eyes still red.

Taking a deep breath I told her the truth.

"I was a coward," I said.

"What were you so afraid of that you turned your back on family?" she said with a glare.

"I made a sacrifice. To keep on living I chose to leave you." I told her. "If I would have stayed a target would have been put on everyone I've loved."

"What are you talking about! Just tell me why you left," she said to me.

Getting tired of this my eyes were set ablaze with a red and blue light. Scaring Yang I started walking toward her.

"You want to know why I left. They're forces in this world you wouldn't understand. Gods walk the world with us. Immortals having a war behind our backs. A witch that controls the Grimm." I told her. "Magic that can set entire kingdoms ablaze."

"Tai must have told you of the fairy tales. The four maidens... the two brothers. Spoiler alert they are all true!" I yelled at her. "At the center of it all is Ozpin and Salem."

"W-What are you talking about?" Yang said scared.

"Salem is the immortal witch that controls the Grimm. Ozpin is another Immortal who has a war with her." I told her. "To think this all started because Salem didn't have the heart to let go of Ozpin on his death bed. So, she went to the gods and tricked them to bring him back to life. This didn't last when they soon found out the truth."

"I left because I was afraid of all of this. I became a maiden. A witch powerful in magic that Grimm can track. I left because if I would have stayed you would have been targeted." I told her.

"No, you left because you were scared," Yang told me.

"You don't know me. You don't know what I've been through. The choices I've had to make." I told her trying to get through.

"Your right. I only know the Raven, dad told me about. She was troubled and complicated, but she fought for what she believed in." Yang said to me I looked away in sadness. "You didn't let me get to know you."

"I've stared death in the face over and over again. Every time I've spat in the face and survived because I've strong enough to do what others won't!" I yelled at her.

"Oh, shut up. You don't know the first thing about strength. You turn your back on people. You run away when things get tough. You put others in harm way instead of yourself." she said to me getting on my nerves. "You may be powerful with the power of a maiden, but that doesn't make you strong."

"Who do you think you are lecturing me?!" I yelled at her. "You haven't experienced a single thing I have. The truth behind our world."

"Your right, I haven't. I've only heard about it. I can promise you this though I won't run. I'll be standing here waiting. For whatever comes my way." she said. "Even if I have to do it alone."

"Why do you think I'm back? I'm trying to make amends. To tell you I'm no longer running." I yelled at her.

" What changed!" Yang yelled at me.

"I was shown a path that wasn't open before. I no longer fear Salem. Only one person I fear." I told her.

"What was this path shown to you? Who do you fear that could rival an immortal like Salem? If everything you said was true." Yang said to me showing that some hint of her still didn't believe.

"An actual god decided to come back to our world. He gave me the choice to join him. Nothing will stop him in his pursuit to gain his powers back. So, I've decided to get on his good side. He plans on killing Salem and allowing me to get revenge on Ozpin." I told her.

"What did Ozpin do to you? That would make you hate him so much," she asked me.

"He killed Summer!" I yelled at her.

"N-No, is that why she never came back?" Yang said with tears forming in her eyes.

"Yes, if I would have stayed maybe she wouldn't have died. So, I'm doing everything in my power and the one I serve power to make sure I don't let her down again." I told her. "Ozpin will die. However, not before he feels every ounce of pain Summer felt and more."

"If he is immortal, how can he die? You not making sense to me." Yang said still with tears in her eyes.

"Oh my god, this is annoying. Mavros is an actual god who has the power to kill Ozpin. He is the one who gave me the path back to be an actual mother to you." I told Yang getting tired of beating around the bush.

"I've seen the power Mavros has. He isn't nowhere near to have the power of a god." Yang said not believing me.

"One he is an actual god I've seen it myself or at least used to be one. He is trying to get his power back. Two even without his power he is stronger than Ozpin and Salem combined. Finally, you don't think he would hide it." I told her three important things to know about Mavros.

"I don't know what you were expecting. That I would be happy that you came back and everything from the past would be forgotten. You are mistaken." Yang told me making my heart drop.

"I wasn't expecting that to be the case. Just give me a chance to make amends. Please." I said with tears streaming down my face.

"No, leave me alone. Don't show yourself to Ruby or me ever again." Yang said walking away.

"Wait, I can't do that Ruby is going to join us. Mavros has probably already gotten her to join. He is much better to convince people to join him." I told her and she was filled with rage.

Fire erupted from her body and her eyes turned red. She turned toward me with rage shown on her face.

"You were here to distract me. If Ruby is in danger or gets hurt I don't care how long it takes I'll find a way to kill you and Mavros." She told me and I could tell she wasn't lying.

I was about to say something when a black portal opened up out stepped Mavros and Ruby.

Well, looks like Mavros had an easier time than me. Hopefully, he can convince Yang.

Mavros POV:

Explaining everything to Ruby didn't take too long. She seemed to understand the severity of what she is and what we need to do. I asked her if I could take the Summer maiden powers from her and she was hesitant after I told her normally maidens would die if another host was chosen.

After explaining to her that I have an ability that can work around it. She was fine with it. I did keep out the fact her mother was a part of the maiden powers though. I felt like she would decline instantly if she knew that fact. She seemed to have forgotten me telling her that her mother was a part of her.

At the time she was mainly thinking of her mother's death though, so I don't blame her.

I grabbed ahold of her hand and activated All for One and her eyes blazed silver before her power flowed into me. I made sure not to keep in mind not taking her soul along with it and my ability listened.

Her soul stayed in her body while all the other souls from the Summer Maiden magic flowed into me. It is a little jarring hearing so many voices at the same time. It didn't happen with the Winter Maiden. However, did for the Summer Maiden.

Two voices did surface more above the others though.

"I don't appreciate you taking advantage of my daughter. If you hurt her I'll find a way to kill you in soul form if I have to." the voice of Summer Rose told me. "Also, can you tell Raven, I don't blame her for what Ozpin did. So, don't torture herself. If you don't mind give Ozpin a kick in the balls for me too."

"A male took my power into himself. Along with all these souls that reside with me. I feel remnants of my sister's magic in you. Meaning you used to be her host. So, you gave the power away. Normally, the power gets to people's heads. I'll allow you to use my powers. Just in the end please unite me with my sisters." A young girl voice said.

Nodding along to both their requests. Ruby and I both went through another portal I made with Raven and Yang in mind.

When we entered the portal we came out into an empty classroom and I could instantly tell that Raven didn't convince Yang. When Yang saw Ruby she ran up and hugged her like her life depended on it and dragged her away from me.

I didn't do anything and just watched the scene with interest.

"Ruby, your okay. I was worried about you. He didn't do anything to you, did he? Force you to do what you didn't want to." Yang started asking her sister a lot of questions that caused me to sigh at the lack of faith.

Then again I haven't talked to her since I murdered Cardin and his team.

"I'm fine Yang. Mavros didn't do anything. He just told me things I've wanted to know for years. I know what happened to mom." Ruby told Yang and anger passed her face for a moment.

This didn't go unnoticed by Yang or Raven.

"So, he told you that Ozpin killed her?" Yang asked getting a nod. "Raven told me about that also."

I saw Raven flinch when Yang called her by her name but didn't comment.

"Did you decide to join him?" Yang asked Ruby looking concerned.

"I made a deal with him. He would tell me the truth behind mother's death and I would join him." Ruby told her. "So, I'm now a part of Mavros' team."

"Not a team. Family." I interjected getting a nod from Ruby and glare from Yang.

"Yes, family," Ruby said.

Yang walked up to me and I could see she was mad.

"I thought you had a girlfriend. Now you are trying to get my sister to be a part of your family," she whispered toward me. "Are you planning on doing anything with her? If you are, so help me, Oum. I'll shove my fist so far up your-"

"Hold on. I wasn't lying about the girlfriend thing. I have no interest in Ruby that way. I may act flirtatious to other girls, but I don't pursue it." I told her. "My girlfriend is the only thing I need. She is insatiable anyway. Don't know if I could handle another." I mumbled the last part and I'm pretty sure Yang heard me.

"I still don't trust you. So, I'll need to watch over my sister. The easiest way to do that is to become a part of your family." she said the last part with disgust.

I sighed and used the connection I had with my pieces to call the Rook Raven had to me. Can't do it with my pieces being used, but the ones without a host are easy enough.

"I don't force anyone. If you so hate the prospect of being a part of my family then don't do it. However, the choice is in your hands." I said handing the Rook to you getting a look of confusion from her. "This is a piece of my peerage set. It gives everyone connected to me more power and changed their races based on what I am. At the moment I'm just a normal human. I'll be it Immortal Human, but still human. I was once a god though."

"So, Raven wasn't lying about that," Yang said glancing toward Raven who hugged herself self consciously.

"No, now if you accept put the piece close to your chest and it will do everything itself," I told her.

She hesitated to look at the piece before looking at Ruby who was worried. I saw Yang smile and look back at the piece. She looked to come up with an answer before turning to Raven.

"Just because I'm accepting this doesn't mean I've forgiven you. We are not a family. You will have to work to fix this, Raven." she told her mother who nodded with a solemn look on her face.

Pulling the piece toward her chest the piece glowed a bright red light before going into her chest.

Her body glowed a bright red light before it died down and I got a notification telling me it worked. I didn't need it though when I saw her hair changed color though.

[Yang Xiao Long has become Mavros' Rook]

[User has completed quest does User wish to claim rewards.]

[Yes] or [No].

Not at the moment.

"Oh no." I heard Ruby mumbled and back farther away from me.

"So, did it work?" Yang asked.

"Yes," I told her looking around the wall made of glass. Don't know why they would have that, but I pointed toward it. "Check for yourself."

Yang walked over to the wall and looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't say anything at first while looking at herself in the mirror. She seemed not to believe it at first before grabbing bits of her hair and looking at it.

When she saw her hair was no longer completely blond and now was red and blond. It looked like each separate strand of hair changed colors. Going from red to blond back to red.

She snapped. Her anger got the best of her and her semblance activated. A red fire-like aura erupted from her and she looked at me.

"YOU MONSTER!" she yelled rocketing toward me out of anger.

I could have dodged her, but I felt like it was better to get her anger out of her system. Putting my arms in front of myself to defend myself she hit me head-on.

I knew Yang was strong but the Rook piece in her made her stronger because when she hit me I slid across the room. It was good that I planted myself or I would have gone flying through the wall. My arms shattered from the impact and it was only at this moment I realized something. Why have I not unlocked aura yet?

Isn't Aura the power of the soul and can protect your body like a barrier. I didn't have long to process this before Yang was back on me. She punched me again and I took the hit however with my broken she was easily able to punch my chest breaking a few ribs and causing blood to come flying out of my mouth.

I must have made her angrier because her next hit went for my head and I heard a crack and was dizzy. My head was hard to keep up straight and kept wobbling everywhere. She just broke my neck.

Is she trying to kill me? This chick is crazy. Oh wait, she knows I'm immortal.

Getting tired of this I felt my body start healing itself rapidly. As soon as my arms were healed I grabbed her next punch and pulled her toward me before tripping her up. Grabbing her by her head I slammed her to the ground. Causing a slight hole in the ground. I didn't do it lightly. Holding her by her head and having a grip on her arm. I had my knee in her back.

"Enough!" I said in anger tone. When she heard my voice she froze. "I understand you are angry. However, it was your choice. True, I didn't warn you about the physical changes. That is why I allowed you a few hits. The first three were for free. The next hit won't be.''

She seemed to understand and I could feel her shaking. I let go and got up. My neck healed up and putting and hand on my neck I cracked it. I felt weird having my neck heal up. Made my whole body feel stiff.

"Raven, I just realized something," I said toward the mother of the girl I slammed to the ground. She looked over to me and I could tell she was worried. "I haven't unlocked my aura. It would be appreciated if you do it for me."

She seemed not to want to anger me and quickly came over to me. Putting a hand on my shoulder she started the process.

"For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all, infinite in distance and unbound by death. I release your soul and by my shoulder protect thee." Raven said making me wonder if the mantra was needed. Raven glowed red before it passed over to me and I started glowing... black.

When Raven let go of my shoulder I didn't stop glowing. I just seemed to keep darker in shadows. It wasn't long before I was engulfed.

I was engulfed by my soul and found myself in my mindscape. Ddraig wasn't anywhere in sight and I could instinctively tell I was somewhere behind the locks on my memories.

"So, this is what has become of me. I'm disappointed." I heard a voice that sounded like mine says.

Turning toward the source I saw myself but not normal. I radiated an aura that oppressed those around me.

"Then again I saw something like this happening. Thought it would be an interesting take on our bleak existence." I heard myself say.

"Why would you want this for us? If I don't find a way to remember we will die." I asked myself wanting to know the answers.

"If we die so be it. I've done everything. Been the good guy, bad guy, neutral, had a family, killed my families, created multiverses, created multiversal beings, etc. I'm bored. You shouldn't worry about remembering. If you do I'll overtake you. You will be absorbed by me." Myself told me his reasons.

"If this is how you felt why did you feel betrayal over Hikari doing this to us?" I asked for the original version of myself.

(Author Note: I'm going to call original Mavros, "Prime".)

"I created Hikari on the rare moment I've had of mercy. Found her soul floating along the river of nothingness. Moments before she would be erased. I thought maybe she could make my life have more meaning. However, I think she was the first thing I saw that I didn't want to destroy. I felt a connection with her I didn't want to ruin." Prime told me. "So, I sent her away. Hoping she would come to understand."

"She said you laughed at her when all she wanted was you to love her. Why am I hearing two opposite sides of the story?" I asked Prime.

Prime sighed before waving his hand and the scenery changed.

I found myself in a throne room with Hikari coming out of a gate similar to my portals just made of light.

"Dad, I finally got enough power to see you. Why did you send me away? Am I not your daughter?" Hikari asked looking happy and hurt.

'If you stay here you will learn that I truly am darkness. My darkness will corrupt your light. You are someone I can't allow this to happen to. So, I'll make you hate me.' Prime thoughts resonated through my mind.

"Ha, you my daughter? Your just some soul I experimented with. Like everyone else I've run across you means nothing to me. You were a mistake." Prime said looking at Hikari with contempt.

"No, please. You don't mean this. I'm not a mistake." Hikari said with tears in her eyes.

"If you want to think that go ahead. You're no daughter of mine." Prime said waving his hand sending Hikari away.

It was only after she left Prime broke down. He hunched over the throne with his hands covering his eyes. I saw him cry and they weren't normal tears. They were pure black orbs.

"I made a mistake. At the time I thought keeping her away would protect her light. It only drew her down to my darkness. I thought she would come to understand. So, I kept an eye on her over the years. I knew she was trying to kill me. This filled me with sadness. I didn't try to stop her though." Prime told me showing himself watching through a portal of Hikari killing thousands of worlds feeding on their power. "I thought I would tell her the truth when she came to end me. The chance didn't arise. So, I felt betrayed. However, a chance arose from it that seemed fun. Casting a spell on myself I sealed my soul's memories. Changing them around to make it seemed everything I have experience was from entertainment sources."

"I don't understand. If Hikari hated us so much. Why keep us alive? You didn't do anything to keep us from being killed more byre correct. I didn't, that would have taken the point out of making Hikari." Prime said.

"Wait, if that is the case Hikari must have unconsciously made it where she can't kill you," I said to Prime.

"I know," he said.

"Why didn't you tell her?" I asked him.

"Like I said the chance didn't arise," Prime told me.

"I see..." I said finally putting some things into place.

"Anyways, our time is almost up. I'm going to leave you with a warning. Ddraig is mistaken on the soul level. That isn't how you unlock our memories. Well, it is a part of it, but not a major one." Prime told me I started panicking when the mindscape was closing around me.

"HOW THEN?! TELL ME!" I yelled wanting to know-how.

"I left challenges in a few words that that would break the locks. RWBY is where you will unlock two. White and Blue. Destroy all of the immortals including the gods. Unlocks a portion of our power. DXD is where a large portion of our power resides. Killing Great Red will unlock the red wall. Seven Deadly Sins is the final word. This is where you will have the hardest time. Black and Yellow are the two walls that need the Demon King to die and us to becomes Chaos host." Prime told me. "Here is the warning. If you break the final lock. You will cease. I will remain. There is no escape from your... no our fate."

At these words, I was forced out of my mindscape into the classroom where Ruby, Raven, and Yang were all cowering in fear.

"So, dark. Please stop. So much pain and sorrow." All three were mumbling closing their eyes and shaking. They all were repeating the words like they were linked.

"Are you all okay?" I asked not knowing what to do or say.

When they heard my voice they all scurried away from me. What the hell did they see?

"D-don't hurt us?" they all said at the same time.

"I'm not going to. Why do you think I would do that?" I asked stepping toward them.

"We felt y-your darkness. Felt the deaths of trillions. Their pain and suffering became your strength." Raven told me. "How do you remain sane after all that?"

Thinking back to Prime and what he said about being bored of living. He didn't tell me the secret behind his power, but it did make sense. Hikari gained power through the death of planets. Why wouldn't he have done the same?

Prime was adamant that he was the darkness to Hikari light. So, if he was the darkness he must have gained more power from pain and suffering. After feeling all of that darkness how could anyone remain sane? Even Gods can be corrupted.

"I don't think I did," I said realizing all three of them wanted to get away from me. Turning away and summoning a portal. Stopping just before entering. "When you all calm down, find my team. I still have some business to take care of."

Walking through the portal I came out on an empty plain. Be mentally drained I laid on the ground. Starting to watch the stars.

I found out so much about my past today. I wasn't a complete monster. Well, I was but I did have a heart.

Who am I kidding, I had no heart before. If what Prime said is true if I complete this quest I'm going to die. Technically, I'll be assimilated, but if Prime comes back... who knows how many more lives he will destroy.

[The past is important has been updated.]

[User has one month until failure. No matter the world.]

[Quest progressed from the awakening aura.]

It would break Ophis, Eri, Asia, and maybe Ravel's heart, but it would be protecting them.

"Have you been hiding something from me?" I heard a very angry Ophis ask.

"I forgot saying your name allowed you to easier hear my thoughts," I said not trying to deny her. "Yes, I've been hiding the truth from you."

"What is this true?" She asked sounding angry.

"*Sigh* I'm dying. Well, more like returning to my original being." I said not trying to hide it from her anymore.

"Explain." She demanded.

Time skip after the hundredth explanation.

After explaining to Ophis my past to say she was angry is an understatement. I thought I would die just from her tone of voice.

"I am furious at you. If you would have told me the truth I wouldn't have left your side." She said with disappointment in her tone.

"I didn't want to worry you. I thought I could solve everything myself." I told her trying to explain.

"What did you learn?" She asked.

"A lot. However, I just have some questions now. Do you think it may be better for me to give up?" I asked wanting to know if I'm doing the right thing.

"No, you are the first person I've ever love. You will not give up and let yourself fade away." She told me with anger. "You're not going to let your original self. Dictate if you're going to die just because you assimilated with him. You'll regain your original power and triumph over the original."

"You have a lot of faith in me," I said with a chuckle.

"Someone has to have faith in this relationship." She said chuckling. "Now no more talk about giving up. If I hear a thought about you giving up I'll go wherever you are and make you wish that you could give up."

"Fine, giving up isn't an option," I said growing a smirk. "You know you're mind when you're mad. I like this feisty side of yours. You should do it more. Even though in bed I'm the one charge."

I could almost feel the blush radiate from her through our link.

"Pervert!" She yelled at me going quiet.

Knowing she was listening I said one last thing to her.

"Only for you dear~" I seductively said.

I felt Ophis blush even more deeply and I think I heard screams of... pleasure from her.

Okay... Ophis can't handle flirty well. Well, doesn't look like she will be talking to me for a while I guess now is a better time than any.

[Rewards: Mythical Bloodline(Dracul), Legendary Weapon(Backbiter), 50000xp]

Claim?

So, the hidden bloodline was the Dracul bloodline. Does that mean it's a vampire bloodline or dragon?

Only one way to find out.

[Rewards claimed.]

Dracul Bloodline - Vlad Tepes otherwise know as Vlad the Impaler. His bloodline originates from the original Vampires. Beings with the strength of hundred men. Dominion over creatures of the night. Speed of a falling star. Drink the bloodline to become one with the Tepes bloodline.was otherwise wise known as the Dracul family? Which meant Son of the Dragon or in secret circles Son of the Devil. This bloodline is not just a Vampire bloodline it is that of a combination.

Backbiter
Tier-Primordial
Weapon- Sword/Scythe
Description: A blade forged by Gaea who gave it to the Titan Kronos so he could defeat his father Ouranos. The blade was later used by Zeus to cut Kronos into a thousand pieces.
Abilities:
Soul Destruction- The weapon holds immensely potent shards of energy that can sever a soul from a body.
Scattering- Can most powerful of immortals fade. An immortal won't be able to regenerate from its wounds.
Energy Channeling- Channel energy through the scythe to create barriers or even portals.
Transfiguration- Able to shift from a sword into a Scythe.

Looking over the rewards my eyes stayed on Backbiter. This weapon has so many abilities that shouldn't exist. Soul destruction... how does that even work? The portal creation ability isn't something I need. Especially, when Warp Gate is more convenient.

I'll need to keep this weapon a secret. If it got in the wrong hands it could be used to even kill me. Putting the weapon in my inventory I looked at the bloodline.

It says it's a combination. What does that mean? Why doesn't the bloodline explain? *Sighs* Things are never easy.

Prime said my race was only part of the problem. The challenges are the main way to unlock my memories. If this bloodline is a vampire bloodline wouldn't that be considered not human? More bat. Combined with the combination part of the bloodline. It should be what I need.

Taking the vial that looked like blood. Crimson blood. I decided to drink it. The system doesn't say it needed requirements. It didn't completely lie about the Phoenix bloodline. So, I didn't think it would be like burning me from the inside out. Collapsing to my knees I felt my skin coming undone.

Red scales were forming along my arms and my body was growing. Fangs grew in my mouth that were changing into a maul. My legs were breaking and extending. I felt them turning into giant clawed feet. My clothes were being shredded while I was going through the transformation.

The pain was one of the worst I ever felt. It didn't seem like it would ever end. Even my body didn't stop growing. I kept getting bigger until my whole body had changed to a four-legged scaled creature. When I thought everything was done large wings spread out with a length of 40 feet. Along with a tail that formed.

Whoever would see my appearance wouldn't see some lopsided creature with large wings. They would see a large massive imposing dragon. My eyes turned to slits that glazed red.

Looking around I could see animals' blood flowing through their body. Hear the sounds of a worm tunneling through the ground. Like it was being broadcasted through a boom box.

As if on instinct I slammed a foot down before my body roared. The roar was something that would put fear in any beast or man.

It shook the trees with just the soundwaves.

After the roar, my body started fatiguing. It glowed with a red mist before shrinking down into my human appearance. The only thing different with my appearance was my teeth and eyes. My teeth had changed to have the top and bottom row showing two sets of fangs each. That the slightest touch on human skin would pierce the skin.

My eyes were no longer red. They had changed into a draconic slit. That glowed amber.

Right before I passed out I saw two notifications pop up, but heard several more behind them.

[Mavros Haru has lost his humanity. The race changed to Blood Dragon.]

[Mavros Peerage changed to the race. All pieces other than the queen piece race changed to half-vampire/dragon. A weaker form of Blood Dragon. Changes will show over time. The only king had to feel the pain.]

'Why do I feel like someone hated me or something?' I thought because of how painful that was before passing out.

Ozpin POV:

I've only ever heard a roar like that once before. Did one of the brothers return? That roar was that of a dragon's. The only dragons that ever existed were the brothers. They wouldn't have come back unless the relics were gathered.

That is impossible I still have the relic of Choice. I need to find out what that could have been.

Using the secured line I contacted Ironwood. When the person who answered picked up, I knew something was wrong. This line is Ironwood's number. No way he would give it to Winter.

"This is General Schnee speaking. How can Atlas help you Ozpin?" Winter asked making my heart drop.

"What happened to Ironwood?" I asked.

"He recently passed away. I was the next in the chain of command, so I took over." She told me.

"How?" I asked wanting to know.

"Most is confidential but I'll say what I can." She told me making me have a headache.

I may take a page out of Qrow's book and get a drink.

Salem POV:

Who could have made that roar? The gods can't have returned. I'm not ready for them.

Well, if they did return they will wish they stayed away. I'll find a way to kill them if it's the last thing I do.

Ravel POV:

Sensing something off I gather all the peerage members. It was a surprise to find out that Mavros and Raven already convinced Ruby and Yang, but as soon as everyone was gathered I found out what happened.

Mavros is no longer human. He is a combination of a vampire and a dragon. How he managed that I doubt he will ever tell.

I will say this though he needs to think of the consequences though. Now I have five people craving blood and the only source is me.

He better be grateful for this.

"Ravel, help us. Why does it feel like my stomach is empty? I've drunk so much." Asia asked looking in pain with everyone else agreeing with her.

Loosening up my shirt I pulled it down exposing my neck.

"Mavros somehow turned you all into vampires and dragons. You need blood seeing as I'm the only source you all need to share." I told them.

Thinking they would hesitate as soon as my neck was exposed they all pounced me. I thought they would be gentle, but I shouldn't be surprised with this being their first feed.

This is painful though. I'm sure if I wasn't a Phoenix I wouldn't have enough blood.

Mavros owes me for this.

Author Note: Well, this chapter feels all over the place. It took me ages to get this done. I would write and keep thinking I need more and keep going.

I felt like I needed more backstory and a reason for Hikari's hate, so I made aura allow a conversation with 'Prime'. Which is going to be the original Mavros' name. It just makes things easier for me.

I've been looking at all the races people recommended and I kept going back to something with a dragon. I didn't want something plain like just a dragon, so I took the name from Skyrim 'Blood Dragon' and turned it into a vampire dragon race. People recommended something with Ophis' blood and it was very tempting, but I thought blood dragon would be cooler. I'm biased though vampires are cool if done right. No Twilight Vampires crap.

I know the peerage was supposed to become the same race as Mavros, but I felt like with the boost the Blood Dragon race is going to give if everyone got it fights would get boring. Even if Mavros does 95% of the fights himself.

I didn't want to put a status into this chapter, so at the beginning of the next chapter will be a new status.

One last thing Backbiter is from Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians' stories. Based on Kronos scythe from mythology. I thought it would be a great weapon when my story is based on soul memories and soul level. When Backbiter can destroy souls. So, that is why this weapon is random as hell.

Don't know when the next update is going to be, but know it won't be for a while. I'm going to work on my other stories.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

72.5K 1.3K 20
⚠️Read warnings before you read⚠️ [COMPLETED] [OLD] (Formerly called: She's Mine!) Sorry not editing this. The mistakes will remain. You are the de...
3.1K 171 40
Run Kami!" I scream as I activate my quirk, wrenching my head around quickly and spotting my target. I ignore the pain in my neck, blood pooling into...
38.4K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
278K 6.3K 47
I just wanted to try this out! First story ever....... A girl part of the 7 deadly sins who has returned back to them. She doesn't remember them or a...