The King's Devotion

By ishtararahman

Xason Anderson. My name was enough for everyone to get down on their knees and plead for their lives. Everyon... More

Chap 1 - Hatred
Chap 2 - Tried
Chap 3 - Smoke
Chap 4 - Piece
Chap 5 - Broken Glass
Chap 6 - Angry bird
Chap 7 - Control
Chap 8 - Queen
Chap 9 - Disappointed
Chap 10 - Jace Williams
Chap 11 - Queen (II)
Chap 12 - Choked
Chap 13 - Smack
Chap 14 - Demands
Chap 15 - Urgency
Chap 16 - Pain
Chap 17 - Stay
Chap 18 - Familiar
Chap 19 - Stitches
Chap 20 - Regret
Chap 21 - Blue eyes
Chap 22 - Trouble
Chap 24 - Freedom
Chap 25 - War
Chap 26 - Date
Chap 27 - Gift
Chap 28 - Red Window
Chap 29 - Purpose

Chap 23 - Blue Margarita

1K 28 13
By ishtararahman

After our meeting, I finished some paperwork and decided to meet up with Silvia to ask her for her assistance in our plan. I walked out the pack house and made my way to her house which was not far from the pack house. Upon reaching there, I rang the door bell and waited for a few moment until she opened the door and pulled me in for a hug. I returned the hug. Her motherly hug calmed me down.

"How have you been?" She enquired after pulling away and placed her hand on my cheek.

"I'm good. How about you? How's my mother?" I entered the house and she closed the door.

"Well, you should come often and see how your mother is." She jested with her hands on her hip and I smiled at her.

"I should." I confessed considering I haven't met her after the last incident with my beast.

"Chill. I am just fine. So, what brought you here?" She asked as I sat on the couch in the living room. I released a breath before starting to explain the whole situation to her.

"We found Martin." I watched her expression change from happy to angry in a flick of a second.

"Where is he?" Her voice was hard and had an edge to it.

"At the King's pack." Her eyes widened like saucepans hearing my answer.

"What?" I nodded my head and explained the whole situation from the very beginning when I found him quite familiar but couldn't pick out where I had seen him. By the time I finished she was shaking anger. Anger that has been suppressed for years resurfaced.

"What do you need?" She questioned without beating around the bush.

"I need potions through which I can get to know whether Xason or Martin is lying or not." I explained and she nodded her head.

"That will be done." She confirmed with determination laced in her voice.

"Great. Then I'll leave." I stood up to leave but then suddenly a thought invaded my mind.

"Did you find anyway to fix my problem?" She looked at me with sympathy in her eyes and I knew the answer to that.

"No. It's difficult to fathom what the actual creature was supposed to be. Since, your wolf does not submit or allow it to take control it has taken the shape of a somewhat lycan but it's actually not. There are no books that mention any creature with its characteristics. I cannot understand what it is. However, I found out something." She explained and hope arose inside me hearing her last few words.

"What?"

"If your wolf is able to accept it then they can coexist without you going through shifts every month or two. You will have fixed combined form of both your wolf and the creature but what it would be I do not know that." Her words filled me with hope.

Maybe this could happen and I wouldn't have to go through such shits anymore.

"How can they coexist? What do I need to do?" I enquired anxious to kick out this problem out of my life.

"I cannot tell you that. One of the book said that this happens in dire situation where one is in need of help." Her eyes showed nothing than sympathy and pain.

Isn't my situation bad enough?

"Alright. I'll leave now." With that, I hugged her for one last time and left going to the pack house.

On the way, I recalled how I haven't received any confirmation about the contract I signed with Beta Reece a few days ago. Gotta check up on it. It was almost lunch time so I joined the pack members for lunch upon arriving. Lunch was stressful considering the amount of time it took. But it was for my pack so it didn't matter.

After lunch around 3:30 pm, I went to my office to call Xason and ask about the progress of the contract. I sat on my chair and dialed his number using the telephone I had on the desk.
The number ringed but nobody answered. Frowning, I wondered why nobody picked it up.

Maybe they were busy.

Without dwelling on this, I finished my work related to the Sole pack. There was only Patrick in charge of that pack now. Hayden and Eyana both were here. Somebody must be there.

Eyana. I called her through the mink link.

Yes, Alpha.

To my office now.

Yes, Alpha.

I cut off the mind link hearing her answer and looked out of the window to see the sun setting. The sky was a kaleidoscope of colours. It looked beautiful in every sense. A knock resonated and I shouted a 'come in'. The door opened to reveal Eyana.

"You called me, Alpha" She bowed her head and I nodded.

"Yes, there is no one in charge in the Sole pack except for Patrick. I want you to go and stay there and be in charge of that pack." I commanded to which she nodded her head.

"I will leave in a bit then." She answered and left after I dismissed her.

I leaned on the chair and heaved a sigh. The work pressure seemed too much. Also, I didn't know how I would get Xason and Martin to drink that potion. My life is so fucked up. I needed a drink. With that in my mind, I got up and went to my room to go clubbing which I desperately needed.

I closed the door of my room and went to the bathroom to take a shower after taking my towel. The cold water calmed my nerves and it helped me clear my head. I washed, shaved and brushed my teeth. After drying myself, I went to the closet and took out a leather pant with a red top. It was hot so I didn't bother to take out a jacket. I put on the clothes and applied a swipe of red lipstick and slipped into some black vans.

Taking my phone and purse, I left my room and went to Hayden's to ask if he would come or not. I knocked on his room which was on the same floor as mine. He didn't answer so I turned the knob and slowly opened the door to see a knocked out Hayden on the bed. His laptop was placed beside him while he slept on his stomach. The lights were turned on. I quietly walked inside and put the covers on him considering the room was cold due to the air conditioner being turned on. I turned off his laptop and placed it on the bedside table. He looked peaceful. His hair laid on his forehead.

Why couldn't he be my mate?

I kissed his cheek and left the room after turning the lights off. Guess it's just me then. James, my driver dropped me off to the nearest human club outside my pack.

"Should I stay, Alpha?" He questioned as we reached the club.

"No, you can leave. I will come on my own." He smiled through as I answered. Opening the door, I came out and entered the club after showing my ID.

To say it was packed would be understatement. It was filled with people dancing, drinking and making out. I pushed past people and reached the bar. I sat on one the stools and watched as people grinded against each other. I turned to the bartender to order a drink for myself.

"What can I get you?" The bartender shot a flirty smile which I ignored.

"I would like a -"

"A blue margarita for my beautiful lady." A deep voice spoke. I turned to my left to see a guy with dark hair and blue eyes dressed in blue jeans and a white shirt. He smiled at me as I stared at him with one of my eyebrow cocked hearing his answer. The bartender expectantly looked at me to which I nodded.

"I would like that." He nodded and prepared our drinks while I turned to the man sitting beside me.

"Christian Thompson." He extended his hand which I gladly took.

"Athena Black." He kissed my hand as I held his. I could tell he was human considering he had no scent.

"Pleasure to meet you darling."

"Likewise." I retrieved my hand as he stared at me with lust in his eyes. I checked him out and he was attractive I had to admit.

I could fuck him just right.

"Here are your drinks." The bartender interrupted my thoughts as Christian smirked at me noticing I was checking him out. I returned the smile and took my drink.

"Cheers." He brought his glass forward in order for a toast.

"Cheers." The clinking of glass was unheard of as music blasted through the speakers. I drank it all in one go. He stared at me to which i shot him a look.

"I am impressed." He complimented and I smiled hearing that.

"You should be."

"How about some privacy?" He enquired after finishing his drink. I smirked and nodded my head. He extended his hand which I took and he took us to an empty corridor that led to where I assume the VIP place was.

On the way, he abruptly stopped and pushed me against the wall placing his hands on my waist.

"You are one hell of a sexy woman." He whispered leaning closer to me. The music couldn't be heard here due to the walls being soundproof.

"And you are a sexy man." I placed my hands on his shoulder and pulled him closer.

He smirked before smashing his lips against mine. I moved my lips against his rough ones. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth. He tasted like the drink we had. His hands explored my body as our mouths devoured each other. My hands found their way to his hair which I tugged making him groan. He lifted my legs up and I wrapped them around his waist. Our lips moved in sync. I pulled away feeling breathless as he trailed kisses down my neck sucking occasionally. I moaned at the sensation. I leaned my head back on the wall as he grinded his hips against mine making me lose my mind.

I pulled his hair to see his lips swollen and red. I crashed my lips on his and worked my way down to his jeans to unbutton it. I opened my mouth allowing him entrance as he rubbed against me causing my core to heat up. His tongue explored my mouth. He carried me to a room as we continued to kiss. Soon enough, I was placed on a soft mattress. I pulled away and sucked on his neck as he cupped my breast. He slipped off my top followed by his shirt while I took off his jeans leaving us in our garments. I watched him with hooded eyes as he took off his boxers revealing his thick dick. My core heated up at the sight. I hoisted myself up as he took off my pants along with my underwear.

He trailed kisses from my neck to my breasts. I unclasped my bra taking it off. He smirked seeing my eagerness. His hot tongue touched my nipples.

"Fuck." I moaned at the sensation.

"You are fucking gorgeous."

He sucked on my nipples as I touched him. Feeling him harden at my touch. He groaned in pleasure as I stroked him. I turned us over so that I was on top. Within seconds, I took him in. I arched my back in pleasure as he filled me in. He groaned and gripped my waist tightly as I rode him. He thrusted his hips up to match my pace. I took him in fast and deep.

"Fuck!" He moaned as I increased my pace and placed my hands on his stomach. A thin layer of sweat covered me. Soon enough, we were a moaning mess as the sound of our sweaty bodies slamming against each other filled the room. I felt my walls tighten around him as we continued. He was throbbing inside of me and I knew I couldn't hold on longer.

"Faster." He thrusted his hips faster and harder as I reached my climax. A knot formed in my stomach.

"Shit!" He cursed while I continued to ride him. I was so fucking close. He thrusted harder each time until I couldn't handle it anymore. The pleasure was too much. I released followed by him. His warm fluid filled me as his dick twitched inside of me. I rode down his length a few more times until we both finished. I steadied my breathing as he watched me with hooded eyes. Our heavy breathing filled the silence of the room. He tugged me to him by my hand and smashed his lips on mine. I kissed him back as he cupped my breast. I smirked feeling him harden inside of me. He turned us over and moved inside of me painfully slow.

"Fast." I spoke in between the kiss as he increased his pace thrusting himself harder into me. I moaned in pleasure as he hit my g-spot. He continued to thrust until we both reached our high.

"That was fucking amazing." He crashed beside me heaving.

"Yeah." I answered coming down my high after we both finished. I breathed heavily to take in oxygen when I felt someone trying to enter my mind.

Rogue attack.

Coming.

***********

Hey! Who liked the chapter? How was it? Any guesses on what's going to happen next? Let me know in the comments.

The next two chapters are available on Fictum. Check it out for free!

Vote and comment.

Love
Ishtara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7M 558K 86
Highest Ranking: #1 in werewolf as of 10-12-15! "Please...don't do this." I whimpered as he took a step closer. He narrowed his black eyes, "Sorry no...
430K 10.3K 33
I smell the scent again and look around and my eyes met his bright green ones my biggest bully the soon to be alpha of my pack. Lucifer Rossi oh god...
824K 22.6K 40
Book One Nikita Anderson, a young werewolf from the Blood Moon pack. Shortly after her twentieth birthday she soon realizes that she is mated to none...
651 21 18
Kyara Rivers has had a hard past. Between losing her loving parents to an attack, and running from the foster home she was put in, she had a lot on h...