wilburs sister (tommyinnit ×...

By TheFithLetter

this is my first story so it's gonna be all over the place. basically just a tommyinnit × oc. wilburs sister... More

charecters
pt.1 how it started
pt.2 the begining
pt 3. tommyinnit?
pt.5 live
pt.6 calling him
pt.7 WILBUR
pt.8 Tom
pt.9 flirting
pt.10 shes op
pt.11 traitor
pt.12 so, nukes
pt.13 GO
pt 14. enderboy
pt.15 brother reveal
pt.16 meet up pog?
pt.17 My beloved
pt.18 Morning
pt.19 jealous?
pt.20 brithday time
pt.21 loverboy
pt.22 beautiful
pt.23 girlfriend
pt.24 they know
pt.25 are you dating
pt.26 Finale

pt.4 joining

1.1K 23 15
By TheFithLetter

BZZZZZZ
BZZZZZZZZ
BZZZZZZZZZZ

"ughhhhh"

Rose really did not wanna get up today. She woke up at about 1am and kept waking up in the night so she was rather tired.

7:50am she managed to get out of bed. She was really slow getting ready today. She barely did any make up, all she did was eye liner, mascara, concealer and lip gloss. She didn't eat anything either because wilbur was still in bed and she didn't want to make anything.

She brushed her hair and put it into a pony tail and got dressed.
She decided to post on Instagram too

____

Phoenixx | It's like 8:20am, at least I have my coffee :)

comments
37.4k 12.9k

_____

Rose began to walk to collage a little after she posted the picture and she saw tommy while she was walking.

He saw her and he walked over to her.

"Heyy Rose, I'm sorry about how I was yesterday. I was really tired" Rose guessed that he was tired and she was correct.

"Oh yeah I did what Toby said and searched tommyinnit and I watched the stream you did the night before. It ended at like 1:30am" she seemed to be a lot more peppy when she started talking to him.

"Yeah, Its a way to do what I would usually do anyway so it's good. Do you play Minecraft?"

"I do actually, I'd say I'm rather good at the game I guess."

"We could play sometime"

"With Toby, or should i say tubbo"

"I'm guessing you know what the dream smp is then?"

"Yeah I do"

"Okay well I'm streaming on that at about 9pm, Toby will be live too so you can play with us then and we can go on a world and do whatever, if you don't mind people hearing you"

"Sure, can I get your number"

"Yeah here"

He got a peice of paper and wrote down his number on it and handed it to the young girl. By then they were at their school so they parted ways.

After school she walked home, through the park because she wanted to go on a walk.

When she finally got home it was about 1pm and she was starving.

"Will what's for lunch"

"What do you want? We can order something if you want"

"Oooo okay can you order me an Italian B.M.T. With lettuce, tomato, cucumber and sweet corn from subway please"

"Sure"

And with that, she ran upstairs to her room. Dropped her bag on the floor, took off her shoes and sat in her gaming chair.

She decided to dm tommy so that he knew what her number is too.

Tommy

Heyy it's Rose

Oh hey Rose

One second, I'll
Add you to a group
With me, you and
Toby

Okayy :)

_________

Tommy, Toby, Rose

Tommy
Okay big man, this
Is Roses number

Toby
Okay, hi Rose

Rose
Heyy Toby

I did what you told me and searched up tommyinnit, I also found this guy called tubbo...

Toby
What's your opinion on this tubbo guy?

Tommy
Are you two serious right now?

Rose
Well I think tubbo is quite boring compared to this tommyinnit guy

He's just so funny

Tommy
TAKE THAT BIG T

Toby
Oh...

Rose
Just kidding Toby

Your my favourite

Toby
Yayyy :)

Tommy
Moving on

Rose, will you be able to play Minecraft with me and Toby later tonight?

Rose
Yeah I think so

It will have to be about 9:10 though if that's ok

Toby
Why did no one tell me about this :(

Tommy
We talked about it when we walked to school

I just forgot about it until now

Rose
Me too

Toby
You walked to school together...

Tommy
Tubbo....

Toby
Tommy....

Rose
Okay well I'm going to go...

Have fun you guys

Tommy
Oh, okay bye Rose

Toby
Byeee Rose :)

Rose
Bye guys :)

___________

Time skip
_

__________

8:50pm

Phoenix
@phoenixx
Big stream at 9pm bst
Twitch.tv/phoenixx
32.1k ❤ | 9.2k comments
| 6.7k >>

"OKAY WILL IM GOING LIVE SO DON'T COME IN MY ROOM"

"OKAY"

"WAIT DO WE HAVE ANY ICED COFFEE"

"TOP SHELF IN THE FRIDGE"

"OKAY THANKS"

Rose had to announce whenever she went live so that wilbur didn't just barge into her room.

And just like that she went live

"What's up chat. How is everyone? Rate your mood on a 1-10 scale."

She did really care for her viewers. They were more then just a number to her, she barely even looked at her viewer count. Unlike Mr innit.

"I'm seeing lots of 7s, a few 8s. I'm sorry to all those who have bellow a 5. I hope things get better"

She did this at the start of all her streams, she wanted to know how the chat were feeling. And at the end of her streams she would ask the question again and then she saw lots of 9s and even some 10s. It made her very happy.

"Okay so if you guys didn't see my tweet then we are doing a big stream today. Like major."

She loved the suspense

"WERE JOINING THE DREAM SMP"

wilbur wanted to tell her to shut up so much right now but he knew he couldn't and it pains him.

"Dream dm'd me yesterday morning telling me the ip for the server and the discord link and none of you knewwww"

"I was going to stream yesterday but it was my first day of collage and I had a full day, today I only had a half day so I'm streaming today"

All she could see in chat were pogs and omgs.

"I'm exited too chat"

She really was ecstatic.

"Okay so let's join this discord server but first chat there's something I need to tell you. Believe it or not"

She thought best to tell chat how she knew tommy and Toby.

"So yesterday was my first day of collage. And I live in Brighton. Tommyinnit and tob-tubbo are living in Brighton while they're at collage. So they go to the collage in Brighton. That's the collage that I go to. So yes chat, I met tommyinnit, I didn't actually know tommyinnit until tob-tubbo told me. Gotta get used to that."

"I got sat with Tommy in maths and to be honest he was shell shocked when he saw how good I am at maths."

Now the chat was filled with lmaos.

"Oh and I didn't tell tommy or tubbo that I'm a streamer..."

As soon as she said that last word she busted out into laughter.

"Tommy and tubbo asked me to play Minecraft with them today and I said ok so before we go onto the smp I'm going to go on a call with them and just pretend I'm not streaming"

"Good idea?"

The mods in her chat put up a poll

Yesss, do it no balls
__________________

No, what are you crazy?

'Yesss, do it no balls' won by 87% so she did it.

Best prank she's ever done, so far.

________________________

A/N

I don't know how I feel about this chapter but I guess it's ok

Remember to eat and drink some thing, I just drank some water. It was very refreshing
:)

I'm going to try and do 1000 ish words each chapter

Word count: 1148

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 1.3K 31
You are Wilbur's little sister that no one knows of. But one day you accidentally appear in Wilbur's stream.. - Kinda fast moving story - Tommy x fem...
572K 21.2K 52
A story where two minecraft streamers Tommy and Savana, Sapnaps sister push away their feelings for as long as they could, it a...
276K 7.1K 17
~Complete~ This is a TommyInnit x Fem Reader FanFiction There won't be any smut since he is a minor 😃 ⚠️Mature Language⚠️ Y/N had been homeschooled...
41.1K 1.1K 19
"please will wake up. you can't leave me yet." the silence that followed only broke her heart more. wilbur soot x (fem) reader :) the story will rev...