Pearl Green |KTH| 4 ✔

By hana_imagines

"I want to see your face. The complete one" "But Taehyung....." "I want to see how you look like. I want to s... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
Epilogue
~Bonus Part - 1~

~23~

146 16 19
By hana_imagines

Author's Note:
I am kinda busy as well as demotivated to writes. That's the reason for this delayed update. I find this one soft again and full of fluff, so that's a disclaimer. Hope you like it and have a nice day!!

***°***

"What if life tries to ditch you, don't worry about me because I got a partner to accompany in that"

"Today we talked about kids, he even told me what he had planned on naming the kids. Why would I ever leave this man?"

"My heart belongs to him and I am happy that it does"

"I miss you so much Baji", a tear escaped from my eyes. I closed the book and put it back in my bag. I walked to the bed and sat beside Taehyung who was asleep. I saw someone who resembled Baji yesterday and frantically searched for her, forgetting that I was in a new place. I wished so badly that it was her but it wasn't. 

"Baji who?"

I saw Taehyung looking at me in confusion and just turned away. I was a bit angry at him for yelling at me yesterday without knowing the actual reason. I was about to get up from the bed but he pulled me back, dropping me back to the bed. I tried to get out of his hold but he tightened his grip over me, making it impossible for me to escape.

"Taehyung", I gasped as he leaned closer to my ear. His hot breath fanning on my neck was enough to have my knees go weak. He snaked his arms around my waist slowly, causing goosebumps on my skin, and was now dangerously close to my face. 

I could never be normal in his proximity

"Who is Baji?", he whispered in my ear in his deep, husky voice that brought shivers down my spine. I just stayed silent, unable to utter anything with the intimacy we are sharing.

"Who is he, Nazeera?", he asked again and I was perplexed for a moment. Did he assume Baji to be a guy? I internally chuckled, forgetting the intimacy, and felt slightly happy that he was jealous. He pulled me close, making my back collide with his solid frame. 

This is definitely going to make my heart stop beating

"Tell me who he is, Nazeera?", his voice sounded serious than before and I tried to escape from his clasp.

"I am not letting you free unless you tell me who is Baji", he spoke in a stern voice and I flinched when his lips landed on the nape of my shoulder. A wave of nervousness gushed in my body with his sudden move. It felt so different, more like being under his control. He kissed on the same spot another time and I bit my lip, agitated.

"She is my sister, Taehyung. Now leave me", I spat. His grip loosened at my words and I immediately got out of his hold. He killed me for a moment. I should stay with him for three more days in the same room and only Allah knows how skittish I am feeling.

"Sister?", he asked, confused and I nodded.

"Baji means sister, Taehyung. You already know that you are my first and only guy in everything. Then why would I miss another man?" a part of me got irritated that he didn't acknowledge the fact that he is my first and the only guy. 

And a part of me also felt happy that he was jealous.

"I am sorry", he blurted.

"It's okay, Taehyung. Please ask before you assume anything", I mouthed and walked to the washroom quickly with my towel. I didn't even give him a chance to speak. The way he held me and the way my body reacted to him made me feel so weak and vulnerable to him. I still remember how I was frozen in his clasp, becoming almost numb.

I switched on the shower and took a nice bath, trying to divert my mind from the intimate scene with Taehyung. I completed the bath and then realized that it wasn't my home. I forget to get my clothes and undergarments. 

What should I do now? How could I ask Taehyung those?

"Taehyung", I called him from the bathroom, hoping it to be audible.

"Yes", he answered and I felt unsure about asking him but I don't have any other option either.

"Could you lend me my clothes from my bag?", I asked, biting my lip in embarrassment. I could hear his little chuckles from the other side. 

Why should it happen like this?

"Which ones?", he asked without being hesitant even for a moment.

"Blue T-shirt and coffee pants", I answered him 

"What about undergarments? Did you take them?", he asked and I closed my eyes, internally smacking myself for the hundredth time for putting myself in such an embarrassing situation. I felt so awkward at the moment.

"Lend me them too", I spoke in a voice lower than before, my cheeks turning hot in fluster. I so wanted to jump down the Niagara falls now. 

How will I face him after this?

"Which bra? The black one or the white one?", he asked and I gulped down my throat. How can he ask that question so nonchalantly while I am literally dying in mortification?

"Black", I answered and heard his footsteps approaching.  I extended my hand outside the washroom and he handed me the clothes without any further talk. A wave of electricity coursed through my body when his hand brushed over mine. I quickly retrieved my hand and closed the door.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw him smirking at me. Gosh! I am so embarrassed to face him now. And that dangerous smirk, I would I could wash that off his face though he looks sexy with it. 

Wait! What am I thinking? 

Don't think about unholy things, Nazeera

 I mentally smacked myself for thinking more intimately about Taehyung. I didn't know if it was right to have that feeling and having it across my mind made me feel precautious. I didn't mind giving myself to him, in whichever way he wanted as I can blindly trust him with my happiness but I wasn't sure if that was the right thing to do.

"You look so cute when you are all flushed, you know?", he blurted and walked into the washroom with his clothes not before winking at me. I looked at his retreating figure and looked at my face in the mirror. All these hues of red turned to be my face's favorite shades since my heart started beating for him.

I did my prayer while he was in the shower and waited for him to come out. I glanced at the pearl bracelet in my hand and smiled.

 Be happy wherever you are Baji but at least meet me,  for once.

 I miss you a lot.

He came out and displayed his signature boxy grin. The sun was just rising and he sat down beside me, setting his shirt. He rolled down his sleeves and wore his usual watch. It was my first time seeing him in formals and he looked ethereally beautiful. He looked very simple but stunning. 

Why is he so handsome?

"If you are done checking me out, we will go out", his voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked away in embarrassment. I found him slyly smirking and just got up, ignoring him. I didn't want to have myself feeling for him the same way again.

"But where are we going so early?", I asked him and he let out his boxy grin again which made my heart flutter effortlessly for innumerable times till now. 

Please don't let me lose my sanity, Taehyung.

"It's a surprise. Come let's go. Haelmoni must have packed breakfast for us", he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room, not even letting me speak a word. I saw haelmoni waiting for us with a rectangular smile, just like Taehyung. He must have acquired it from her.

"Have fun both of you", she cooed and patted my head while Taehyung carried the box filled with food, probably. I bid bye to his grandmother and walked behind him.

But, where is he taking me so early?

"We will have to walk long. Are you okay with that?", he asked me and I nodded.

"I am fine", I answered and followed him. 

What is that place which would take such a long walk? 

"Just tell me if your legs are paining. I will carry you", he spoke holding my hand and I nodded. I would never say that my legs were paining even if they were. 

I don't know what will happen to me when he carries me

Will I be half dead?

We walked for more than half an hour and my legs started aching. I am not so used to walking long distances and didn't eat anything since morning. I looked at him and he raised his brows. I shook my head in negation, indicating that it was nothing. Ten minutes passed by and I am sure I will crash down if I walk another step.

Taehyung suddenly pulled his hand out of my hold and stopped. I sighed in relief as he stopped. This must be the place. But I could see nothing but open fields everywhere. Did we lose our way? I then looked around and didn't find Taehyung. Did he plan on leaving me here all alone by myself? I then looked and gasped seeing Taehyung on the ground.

What the hell?

"Come on now, get on my back", he spoke and I widened my eyes.

Will he carry me now?

"Come on Nazeera, it will take 15 more minutes and I knew you are tired already. Don't be stubborn and climb on my back", he mouthed and I didn't argue as his words were true. I slowly climbed on his back and he gave me the box to carry. He positioned his hands around my knees, levering my frame as I snaked my arms around his neck.

"Don't be so shy, Nazeera. I am your boyfriend. Let me take the pleasure in doing the service for you", he spoke in his hoarse voice and I smiled like a crazy idiot, being head over heels for him. Thinking about his words for another moment, I realized they could mean in another way and it got me blushing hard.

Thank God, the roads were mostly isolated, or else would I would dig my grave out of embarrassment.

After twenty minutes of exhaustive walking done by Taehyung, he stopped. I could not see anything even here. It's a cultivated field. He put me down and I looked at him in surprise.

"Taehyung", an elderly man came towards him

"Ajhussi", Taehyung hugged him and they both talked something in Korean, an accent completely foreign to me. The elderly man greeted me and I greeted him back. Taehyung wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smiled proudly.

"Ne, nae Yeoja Chinguyeyo", he spoke and I understood what he meant. He introduced me to the man as his girlfriend. The man patted my head and I just smiled in response. He then excused us and Taehyung held my hand, dragging me somewhere.

We halted our steps at a huge tree and he settled himself on the ground. He gestured me to sit down and the elderly man got a small mat for us. Taehyung thanked him and he left from the place. Taehyung opened the box on the mat and the delicious aroma enticed my taste buds.

There were so many dishes including rice, meat, seasoned fish, honey garlic chicken, soup, and radish kimchi. I love his grandmother's efforts to satisfy our stomachs. I am so hungry just by looking at them.

"Will you eat with your eyes or what?", I looked up to see a bow filled with rice already placed in front of me. I just ignored his question and munched on the food. I ate so freely, savoring the taste of the succulent foods in front of me.

"Mmm", I moaned, loving them all. And then I noticed him staring at me, licking his lips, and gulped a lump of air down my throat. He looked so hot and I didn't know how to respond. 

Shh! No unholy thoughts Nazeera.

"Don't do that again, Nazeera. I am afraid I can't control myself", he mouthed, making me choke on my food. I coughed vigorously and he patted my head. He forwarded me water and I chugged it down in one go. 

He really got one dangerous mouth.

"I am sorry", he blurted and I looked away. 

Don't blame me if I die here in Daegu because of him

As we finished breakfast, we packed the boxes and the elderly man came to pick them for us. Taehyung held my hand and walked towards the fields. I could smell the fresh earth and it felt so peaceful. I never walked in the fields since my birth and this would be one of the memorable moments in my life.

"Slowly", he held my hand as I stepped on the wet mud. It felt so nice, the woodsy and natural environment. I walked behind him and he showed me the area where the crop has already been harvested and the other side which will be harvested in a week.

"That uncle works for us on the farm. My haelmoni owns this farm and we treasure it so much", he smiled and I looked at the farm. The breeze is so different from that of the city, serene and heavenly.

I tripped suddenly because of the slippery ground beneath me and caught Taehyung for support, pulling him down along with me. My back was already dampened and I felt lucky as I didn't wear anything light-colored. I tried to get up but slipped down again.

"You look beautiful, Nazeera", Taehyung spoke out of nowhere and stared intensely into my eyes. I completely forgot about Taehyung hovering over me. I tried to get up but his hands were on either side of me on the ground, barricading me from rising up.

It is getting dirty. 

Wait! Not that kind of dirty

"Taehyung", I called him and he shushed me, pecking my lips. His sudden actions will get me in trouble someday, although he was already causing enough trouble to my heart.

"I am sorry for yelling at you yesterday. I am so worried that you might get lost", he apologized with sincerity in his tone. He kissed my forehead and blurted a sorry again.

"I am really sorry, Nazeera", he kissed my forehead once again, forgetting the surrounding. 

"It's okay Taehyung. I am not angry at you anymore", I told him and he let out a smile. Tucking a few strands behind my ear, he planted another tender kiss on my forehead

"I am so lucky to have you Nazeera.", He muttered and got up, extending me a hand. I took his help and stood up on my feet. My hair turned muddy and my back was soaked completely.

Who romances on mud?

"We will stand there until it gets dry and will go back to the house okay?", he spoke and without giving me a warning, scooped me in his arms. He carried me through the fields till we reach the tree in the excuse of me not being careful enough while walking on the field. He put me down on the ground and tousled my hair.

I am luckier to have you, Taehyung.

I looked at my hand and didn't find my bracelet.

Where is it? Did it fall on the way?

"Taehyung", I looked at him, panic rushing in my body.

"Are you okay?", he asked me and I shook my head in negation.

"My bracelet is missing, Taehyung", I started crying and he cupped my cheeks.

"It must be somewhere here. I will go and search for it. You stay here", he wiped my tears and ran back to the field. That was the last thing she gave me and I felt more than ashamed to be so careless. It reminded me of my memories with her and tears kept streaming down my face.

Twenty minutes passed by and  I turned impatient. I knew it was my job to search for it as I was reckless but I didn't know if can walk properly in the fields. Moreover, Taehyung told me to stay here and I don't want to be lost in the middle of the fields, on the ground because of the slippery ground. 

Few more minutes passed by and I was about to walk ahead, fighting against all the negative thoughts but stopped when I saw Taehyung running towards me. 

Please tell me that you found the bracelet. Please!

"Nazeera, I found it", he came hopping towards me and I smiled when he said those words. I hugged him tightly and he reciprocated it in no time.

"Thank you so much, Taehyung," I mumbled, feeling grateful for finding my treasured memory.

"Shh! don't cry now. I know it's very special to you. I searched all the way we walked in the field and luckily it's there. A bit covered in mud though", he spoke, sliding his fingers through my hair. I pulled out of the hug and took the bracelet from him. I wiped the mud off it and looked at Taehyung. He needs to know everything, I am not going to hide it anymore.

"Taehyung", I called him and he looked at me.

"This is a gift from my Baji"

***°***

We all know we need this kind of guy in our life

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
286K 8.9K 42
"Ah, Jin-Hyung why does that new rapper look a lot like you?" - Namjoon "Who looks like me? Nobody could look this perfect" - Seokjin Namjoon shook...
Naughty By A.

Fanfiction

324K 12.9K 27
"Hey you, naughty fella" A rookie photographer, Jeon Jungkook, gets hired by a world renowned boss and actor in London named Kim Taehyung. So what ha...
318K 7.2K 34
Park Mi-Cha always dreamed of becoming an artist. A makeup artist that is. She herself never wears makeup, but she finds it beautiful on others. Havi...