Alice in Borderland X Male Re...

By Suzuki_002

A one shot book for my male Alice in Borderland fans. Mostly going to be Niragi and Chishiya stories unless o... More

Domestic Bliss - Niragi X Male! Reader
The Morning After - Niragi X Feminine! Male! Reader
Meet Again - Chishiya X Male! Reader
New Toy - Niragi X Male! Reader
Side Gig - Karube X Male! Reader
Wake Up For Me - Chishiya X Male! Reader (1/2)
Silence - Arisu X Male! Reader
Wake Up For Me - Chishiya X Male! Reader (2/2)
Your Name - Arisu X Male! Reader
Risk Taker - Niragi X Male! Reader
Bleached Blonde Hair - Chishiya X Male! Reader
First Meeting - Arisu X Male! Reader
Another Chance - Niragi X Male! Reader
Love Doesn't Exist - Chishiya X Male! Reader
Find Me - Chishiya X Male! Reader
Most Prized Possession - Niragi X Male! Reader (1/2)
Most Prized Possession - Niragi X Male! Reader (2/2)
I Fell For My Fuck Buddy - Chishiya X Male! Reader
Drinking Life Away - Niragi X Male! Reader
Don't Test Me - Niragi X Male! Reader
Pick And Choose - Niragi X Male! Reader X Chishiya
Him - Chishiya X Male! Reader
School Bully - Niragi X Male! Reader
Surprise - Arisu X Male! Reader
Purebred Killer - Niragi X Male! Reader X Chishiya (1/4)
Purebred Killer - Niragi X Male! Reader X Chishiya (2/4)
Purebred Killer - Niragi X Male! Reader X Chishiya (3/4)
Purebred Killer - Niragi X Male! Reader X Chishiya (4/4)
Hurt - Karube X Male! Reader
Enough - Chishiya X Male! Reader
Help Me - Karube X Male! Reader
Run Away With Me - Chishiya X Male! Reader
The Hanahaki Disease - Niragi X Male! Reader X Chishiya
Brandon & Clyde - Niragi X Male! Reader
Windows - Chishiya X Male! Reader
Trust Me - Arisu X Male! Reader (1/2)
Trust Me - Arisu X Male! Reader (2/2)
That Damn Name - Niragi X Male! Reader
Daddy Material - Niragi X Male! Reader
I'm Not Afraid - Chishiya X Male! Reader
New Friend - Chishiya X Male! Reader
Monster - Niragi X Male! Reader
Coffee Boy - Arisu X Male! Reader
Didn't Mean To Make You Cry - Chishiya X Male! Reader
Why Don't You Like Me? - Chishiya X Male! Reader
Never Change - Niragi X Male! Reader
Just Talk to Him - Last Boss X Male! Reader
My Target - Niragi X Male! Reader (1/2)
My Target - Niragi X Male! Reader (2/2)
Online - Arisu X Male! Reader
The Red Snake Motel - Boshiya X Male! Reader
Question - Chota X Male! Reader
Only Friend - Niragi X Male! Reader
After Awhile - Chishiya X Male! Reader
Where it Started - Niragi X Male! Reader X Chishiya
Stolen - Last Boss X Male! Reader
Loser - Niragi X Male Reader (1/3)
Loser - Niragi X Male! Reader (2/3)
Loser - Niragi X Male! Reader (3/3)
Party - Karube X Male! Reader
Trainee - Hatter X Male! Reader
Before It's Too Late - Niragi X Male Reader
Late - Chishiya X Male Reader
Mansae - Arisu X Male! Reader
Need A Break - Chishiya X Male! Reader
Shut Up - Chota X Male! Reader

He's A Bad Boy - Niragi X Male Reader

1.7K 33 1
By Suzuki_002

Summary: While working one night, Y/N encounters an interesting customer. 

*Y/N's POV*

"Hey good looking, how about you and and I head back to my room and have a little fun of our own. Doesn't that sound nice?" I stared directly at this stranger and tried my hardest not to gag.

He definitely wasn't the most attractive member of The Beach. My eyes then shifted to his hand which he had tightly gripped around my wrist. What even gave him the damn right to put his hands on me?

With every bit of strength I had, I yanked my arm out of this guy's grip and backed away from him. "Sir, please don't touch me again." This guy took a step toward me. "Come me baby. Are you scared that I might be too much for your cute ass to handle?"

Before I could say anything my co-worker, Misaki, stepped in. "Hey Y/N, mind if I borrow you for a bit? Our manager wants to speak with you." "Oh yeah. Sure. Sir, if you'll excuse me."

Misaki and myself skated away from the random guy as quickly as possible. Once inside the building, I turned to her and thank her. "It's really not a problem. I think it was inappropriate for that guy to even be bothering you while you're working."

"Yeah, but he sure as hell seemed determined to get me to go back to his house or whatever to sleep with him." Misaki groaned, "That's gross. Men are gross. Except you of course. You're about the only decent guy I've ever met." I smiled at Misaki.

"Hey Y/N, someone is still waiting to order! Get your ass out there or else I'm docking your pay," our manager barked at me through the intercom in my ear. "On my way right now." I had only been working at this damn 90's style restaurant for a couple of weeks and I already hated it.

At first I thought it would be cool to work at a place that payed tribute to one of the greatest time periods of the world, besides the 80's. But, that couldn't have been further from the truth.

While the outfit they gave me to wear was pretty cute, it also caused me a lot of issues. The outfit was meant for the female staff, but since I was the first male wait staff, the manager just decided to have me wear the outfit to save some money.

I didn't care at first, but once it started drawing all sorts of unwanted attention it started to become uncomfortable for me. I brought the issue up to my manager. But, of course, he didn't care.

He doesn't care about any of his staff. He told me that I was the reason that so may male customers kept coming back. He told me that until said male customers stopped coming and spending money, I just had to grin and bare it.

"Hello and welcome. What can I get you?" I looked up from my notepad at the person who I was supposed to be taking an order from. The car was filled with three different guys. The driver was  wearing a black and white button up shirt that matched his tied back long black hair.

He had two piercings, one in his nose and the other in his eyebrow. I also happened to catch a glimpse of his tongue piercing too. "Hey dumbass, you good?" The guy snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Um...yeah...sorry." A guy with tattoos all over his face leaned over from the back seat. "Niragi, hurry up and order. I'm hungry."

The driver raised his hand in front of the tattoo guy's face. "Shut up Last Boss. I was about to order, but our little waitress here zoned out." I then cut in, "Actually, I'm not a waitress. I'm a waiter." The group of three stared at me in disbelief. The driver named Niragi looked me over from head to toe.

"Well, you're pretty damn attractive for a fucking guy." I felt a blush make its way onto my face as the other two guys stifled a small laugh. "Thank you, that's nice of you to say," I said nervously as I fiddled with my notepad and pen.

In all honesty, I didn't know if what he said to me was a compliment or an insult. The group finally ordered their food after a couple more awkward comments.

I turned to leave but someone grabbed my wrist, preventing me from doing so. "Wait." I turned back around to face the care, it was Niragi who had grabbed me. He let go of me then handed me a folded piece of paper. I went to open it, but he stopped me.

"Open it later idiot. We're hungry. Go get our food." Not wanting to upset him any further, I obeyed and skated away. Once I had put in their order, I went and sat down in the break room. I pulled the still folded piece of paper out of my pocket and just examined it.

"Hey, you doing okay?" I looked up from the paper to see Misaki leaning against the door frame. "Yeah, I'm fine." "What's that in your hand?" I shrugged, "It's a note or something from a customer I'm serving."

Misaki suddenly became more interested. "Sounds mysterious. What does it say?" "I don't know. I didn't get a chance to look at it when the guy gave it to me."

Misaki's eyes lit up immediately. "Oh, it was a guy?" I nodded. "It was a guy and two friends of his I guess." "Well, what are you waiting for?! Read it!" Sort of interested in what Niragi had written down for me, I unfolded the paper.

Once it was completely open I read it aloud. "You seem like a lot of fun. You sure as fuck are adorable in that dress. Meet me behind the main building after my friends get their damn food. I have a special surprise for you kitten."

I looked to Misaki, who was fangirling her little heart out.

"Oh my god, Y/N! You have to go meet him." I sighed as I refolded the note and stuck it back into my pocket. "I don't know Misaki. I don't think he's my type. He seems like a jerk honestly."

"But, that's what makes him more attractive. I'm sure he's very popular with the ladies, but yet, he wants you. You should at least give him a chance." I groaned, "Alright fine. You've talked me into it."

Misaki smiled and hugged me. "That's why I'm your best friend." Suddenly our manager burst into the break room and yelled, "Y/N! Get your lazy ass back out there! Your customer's order is ready!" Misaki wished me luck as I skated off to pick up the order.

With order now in hand, I skated back to the car where the guys, all except Niragi, were conversing in their own weird conversations. Niragi glanced up from his phone then yelled at the the two guys, "Hey asshats, your damn food is here."

The guy he referred to as Last Boss leaned over the front seat and took the food from my hands. He thanked me quickly then started to eat his food. Niragi then turned to his two friends.

"I'm going to be right back idiots. I have something I need to take care of. Just stay in the damn car and wait. Do you both understand me? I'm looking at you Last Boss." The two guys answered with a single nod.

Niragi sighed as he got out of his car. He walked right past me without saying a single word to me. I took that as a sign to follow him. I watched as he turned the corner and disappeared from my sight.

I slowly skated around the corner and at that moment was forcefully thrown against the wall. I was now trapped between the wall of the restaurant and who I assumed was Niragi. I looked up at him, he looked pissed for some reason.

I decided to ask, "Why did you call me back here to meet with you?" He scoffed, "Because you've done something to me." Now I was confused. "I did? But, I just met you today. How could I have done anything to you?" Niragi laughed as if anything I just said was a joke.

"You've caught my attention kitten. I don't know how you did it, but you did. I've never wanted someone as badly as I've wanted you before." "Oh?" "It's like my heart is on fire," Niragi growled right in my ear. "Honey, that might just be heartburn."

"Not that kind of burning shit head!" I laughed at my own stupid joke. But Niragi wasn't laughing. He suddenly dropped the whole asshole act and said, "I don't know why, but I want to be with you. I want to protect you. I...I want to be close to you."

I smiled as I gently placed my hand on his cheek. He stared into my eyes lovingly. "Niragi." He didn't say anything. He just leaned in and kissed me. Not wanting to waste anymore time, I quickly kissed back.

The feeling of the cold metal from his tongue piercing in my own mouth drove me insane. It felt so good. I felt like I was on cloud nine.

He was completely dominating me and I liked it. Without noticing or even thinking about it, I let a small moan slip past my lips. Niragi suddenly pulled away.

A short string of saliva connected us to each other. We were both panting due to the lack of air in our lungs, but we were smiling.

"I should get back to my friends. They're probably becoming impatient," Niragi said as he wiped his mouth on his shirt sleeve.

"I can imagine they are. They must be tired of waiting for their handsome asshole of a friend to return."

Niragi let out a low growl as he snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me into another kiss. He broke the kiss again and looked down at me.

"What time does your shift end?" I looked down at my watch. "Right about...now." Niragi grinned, "Good, you're coming with me." I smiled back at him. "Alright, just let me get changed and we can go." "No. Leave the outfit on."

I gave him a confused look. "Why?" He then leaned into my ear and whispered, "Because I want to be the one who takes it off of you." I couldn't help but giggle like a school boy as I kissed him lightly once again. I guess I was wrong. Bad boys are my type.

End~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 604 12
Book full of one shots I do whenever I get time. Enjoy! Request are closed! No smut tho lol XD
62.6K 1K 34
๐‹๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช ๐˜น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด โ™ก ; ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง โ˜† ; ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต โ˜… ; ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ; ๐˜š๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
163K 1.6K 21
Some Alice In Borderland oneshots Fluff๐ŸŒผ/Angstโ™ ๏ธ/Smut๐Ÿ”ฅ Plz don't judge me it's my first story and there might be some spelling mistakes and will pr...
17K 416 31
!I do not own Alice In Borderland! !Completed! -Requests Closed