Daddy Material - Niragi X Male! Reader

Summary: The first ever kid enters the Borderlands and ends up at The Beach. Y/N is asked to care for the child but his boyfriend is unsure if he's ready to have a kid running around.

*Niragi's POV*

I watched quietly from my side of the bed as Y/N got up and walked over to our shared closet. He pulled out two different hoodies and held them up to himself.

One was grey and written across the chest in dark red it said 'Bitch' and the other was black with roses on the sleeves.

"Which one do you think looks better?" I just sighed, "Neither. You look more than fine naked. Now get over here."

Y/N smiled at me. He placed both hoodies back in the closet before jumping on top of me.

I sat up as he wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck.

He planted a gentle kiss on my lips. I said nothing as I kissed him back. "What's going on Niragi?

You seem a little off this morning." I shrugged. "I don't know. I feel...nervous? It's gross whatever it is. What if she doesn't like me?"

Y/N chuckled at my statement, which was kind of annoying because I was serious. "She'll like you.

She likes everyone." Y/N kissed my forehead as I ran my fingers through his soft hair.

"Yeah, but what if I'm the one person that she doesn't like? What if we don't even get along or have anything in common? She'll just push me away then I'll never get to be there for her."

"Okay, first off, stop overthinking everything. You're just stressing yourself out. And second of all, you two have tons in common.

You both had some trouble back in the original world. You both have quick tempers. Everything will be fun." Y/N was teasing me at this point. "But what if I'm not cut out to care for a kid?"

Y/N suddenly burst out laughing. He unraveled his legs from my waist and rolled off the bed onto the floor.

His laugh rang through the entire room. Once he calmed down he sat up on the floor and looked at me.

"Sweetie, we've been together for five years now. And throughout those five years I've come to know how much you struggle. I think having a kid around that's just like you will help you.

Give you a fresh start. You'll do an amazing job. Plus I'll be here to help you. Misaki will love you just as much as I do. You know why?"

"No why?" I rolled my eyes at my boyfriend. "Because you're grade A, one hundred percent, daddy material." Y/N and I just stared at each other for a brief second before we both burst out laughing.

"Daddy material, huh? You are so out of pocket you know that? Where the fuck do you even get this stuff from?" Y/N shrugged. "I don't know. That's what I hear people around here saying." I brushed my hair back as I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom.

Y/N followed behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. His chin rested gently on my hickey covered shoulder. I could feel his chest slowly raising and falling on my back. "Just breath Niragi. This will be good for you.

And I'll be right here with you to help, if needed." "Thanks Y/N." "Anytime baby." I turned around to face Y/N. I leaned down and planted a small kiss on his lips.

"Shall we finish getting ready Niragi? I feel bad for making Misaki wait this long for us." "Yeah I suppose we should."

*Time skip*

"You ready?" I stared at the floor as my grip tightened on Y/N's hand. "No, I'm not." Y/N turned my head to face him.

"Just breathe. You don't have to say anything okay? I'll do the talking." I just nodded. With that the two of us opened the door to the conference room and entered.

Inside Hatter and two of his bodyguards were sitting at the table in the center of the room. A little girl was one the floor playing with some small toys, someone probably got them for her while they were out. The girl was Misaki. I gripped Y/N's hand tightly.

He leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I have to talk to Hatter a little before we head back. Go sit with here and say hi."

And just like that Y/N's hand was gone and I was all alone in the room with this small girl. I took another deep breathe and bravely walked over to where she was on the floor.

I sat down next to the little girl and said nothing. I didn't know what to say. She's six. I'm twenty three. Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a small voice. "Excuse me...?"

My eyes shifted to the source of the voice. I watched as Misaki reached out to me and grabbed my sleeve. "Oh, h-hey kid." "Are you my new daddy?" This kid made my heart melt. It felt kind of good yet gross at the same time.

The way she looked at me just made me feel like everything in the world was actually fine. Her eyes were sparkling. All of the anxiety and anger that had been building up inside me since we left the room was suddenly gone. I actually smiled.

"I guess so kiddo. I'm going to be looking after you from here on out. But only because Hatter only really trusts Y/N to look after you."

Her face lit up almost immediately. "So I have two dads?!" God this kid was loud but it didn't annoy me all that much. "Yeah. You do. They really like each other. That's why one of them is letting the other do all of this." "Is there enough love for me too?"

This kid was fucking weird. "Yeah I guess." Misaki suddenly hugged me. I felt weird. I didn't feel like putting up a fight like I usually do. Suddenly I heard a small snicker come from the doorway.

I glanced over and Y/N was standing there smiling to himself. "You two are too freaking cute." Misaki and I looked at each other then at Y/N, and as if we were able to read each other's minds we said, at the same time,

"Don't call me cute!" Y/N broke out in a wild blush as he covered his face and crumbled to the floor. "Daddy, did we break other daddy?"

I shook my head no. "Nah Misaki. He's just a wuss and gets embarrassed easily." "He looks funny when he's embarrassed." Misaki and I both laughed at Y/N.

End~