I'm Not Afraid - Chishiya X Male! Reader

Summary: Y/N hates going to the parties at The Beach but Kuina finally convinces him to go to meet up with some mystery guy.

*Y/N's POV*

Why was I even here? I hated parties. I think the only reason I showed up was because my friend, Kuina, invited me. She told me that it was going to be the party that changed my life forever. Which was an odd thing to say. There's parties every night at The Beach. What made this any different?

When I actually got there, Kuina bailed on me at the last second. She apologized over and over again saying that she had to go replenish her visa. I told her that it was okay and that I really didn't even want to go in the first place. But somehow, she still forced me to stay.

She said something about about a guy that was suppose to show up and she wanted me to meet him. Now here I was. Sitting alone on a beach chair, with a drink in hand.

It was just like all the movies. You know which ones I'm talking about. I was bored out of my mind. I just wanted to go back to my room and have some time to myself.

I listened silently as the DJ continued to hype up the large crowd of people that had gathered around him. I sighed heavily as I took another sip from my drink. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure approach me.

I refused to face it and turned to look elsewhere. "Hello there. I couldn't help but notice that you're all alone." "What's it to you," I snapped. The figure chuckled, "Well if you are alone, would you like to spend some time with me?"

I finally turned to face the figure. What I was expecting to see was a dude in his late twenties who was just looking for someone to have sex with. What I saw caught me off guard.

The figure turned out to be a boy with long blonde hair. He was wearing a white jacket with the hood up. His jacket was just slightly unzipped, showing off a very small bit of his bare chest. He looked to be about twenty maybe twenty one or twenty two. He was pretty cute.

The boy offered me his hand. "My name is Chishiya." I hesitated but soon took his hand in mine. "It's nice to meet you Chishiya. I'm Y/N." A small smile graced his gorgeous face. "I like that name. It fits you well."

Chishiya got up and led me away from my lone beach chair and over to one of the empty tables that had been set up outside. We both sat down with our drinks in hand. "So Y/N, can you tell me a little bit about yourself?"

I laughed, "What is there to tell? I'm a pretty boring person. I'm twenty and I was close to finishing my second year of college." "Interesting. What were you majoring in?" "I don't want to say. It's stupid and you'll probably laugh."

Chishiya placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled, "I won't laugh. Just tell me." I shifted my eyes toward the floor, away from Chishiya. "Art and graphic design."

I glanced back over at Chishiya to see if he was laughing yet, but his eyes were lit up. "So you're good with computers? And an artist? Double trouble." I laughed at his remark. "I wouldn't say that. I know the basics and that's enough to get me by." "I'll be the judge of that. You'll have to show me your skills sometime."

I giggled softly as I rubbed the back of my neck. "Maybe. Now, enough about me, tell me about you." He smiled as he took a drink from his glass. "There's not much that you need to know just yet. I'm 22 and used to be a medical student. And I'm...actually single " I stared back at him surprise.

He gave me so little information on himself. It seemed odd that he would just sprinkle in the fact that he's single into the conversation, but hey, what the hell, right?

I decided to ask a question, "So did you come to this party looking for a girl to date?" Chishiya choked on his drink as he set down his cup. "No. I don't like women or really other people for that matter."

"Ah, I see." Chishiya looked down at the table. "So what about you?" "What about me?" I questioned him. "You come here looking for a date?" I shook my head no, "Oh god no. I don't have time for that kind of thing. Especially now." Chishiya looked at me. "Really?" I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah really." Without any warning he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled him closer to him. Our noses just barely touching. Didn't think it was possible but, he looked even cuter up close. Maybe he wasn't even real. Maybe he's just a drunk hallucination.

"Hey Y/N, I wanted to ask you something." "Ask away." "Why did you come to this party then?" I laughed at the memory of the conversation I had with Kuina about coming to this one party in the first place.

"A friend of mine wanted me to come with her. But, she bailed on me last minute. I told her I didn't want to stay, but she told me that I had to stay because there was some guy that she wanted me to meet. I think she might have been trying to set me up with someone."

Chishiya chuckled, "That's odd. That's why I'm here. My friend, Kuina, bailed out on me but still wanted me to show up. Said she had a new guy that could help us out." I looked Chishiya in the eye.

"Did you just say Kuina?" He nodded. "Yeah, she's a close friend." I froze. Chishiya somehow leaned in close to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"You doing okay? You look a bit pale." "You're the guy..." Chishiya just gave me a confused look. "What do you me-!" Without even thinking I pressed my lips against Chishiya's. He hesitated but soon enough he kissed back.

The kiss started to become more and more heated as we got caught up in the moment. Before long my tongue was in his mouth and his was in mine. Chishiya suddenly broke the kiss and looked at me. "What's wrong," I asked him, worried that I had done something to upset him.

"It's nothing. Just unexpected." He smiled as he pulled me out of my seat and onto his lap. "I just wanted to get you closer to me."

We resumed out make out session. His body was so close to mine, I could feel the heat coming off of him. It was making my body hot. We soon broke for air.

Chishiya and I just stared at each other, panting and gasping for air. I smiled at him, "This might be the alcohol talking, but I think I like you Chishiya." He just smiled, "I like you too Y/N. You could be very useful to me. I take it that you're the guy Kuina said was going to help us."

I nodded at him with a smile on my face. We kissed again. "How about we get out of here? I want to be alone with you." Chishiya said as a sly smile appeared on his face. "Of course we can leave. Let's go to my room. It's really quiet up thee tonight." Chishiya smiled as he kissed my lips again.

"I like the sound of that."

End~