The Benson Twins (Book 4 of S...

נכתב על ידי wolflover2012

Life carried on after the night of the wild storm. Cole and AJ grew up and are now in the final year of high... עוד

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Five Epilogue

Chapter Thirty Four

8.6K 328 48
נכתב על ידי wolflover2012

Chapter Thirty Four

Cole reached his grandparents who were standing in the woods waiting for them.

“How is she?” Lucy asked walking up to Cole

“She is alive, other than that I don’t know”

Lucy placed a hand on Cole’s mates head before looking at him and smiling “You found her”

“She’s pregnant” Cole blurted out

Cole watched as his grans eyes widen and tears began to fill them “Oh congratulations sweetie” She said smiling at him.

“Thanks gran”

“Well come on let’s get going so we can get her back to the pack house and make sure everything is ok”

They started walking through the woods, Cole’s grandparents stayed in human form so they could walk back with Cole.

They had been walking for about half an hour when Cole heard a noise. He stopped in his tracks frowning, scanning the trees around him, he tried to identify where the sound had come from.

“What is it?” Lucy asked him

“I heard something”

Hayden walked in front of Lucy and Cole and scanned the trees “What was it you heard?” Hayden asked his grandson.

“I thought I heard a clinking sound.”

“Where?” Hayden started to say before stopping. Cole looked over at his grandfather who was now looking down at his chest.

A large red stain had formed on his grandad’s chest. Hayden looked up from his chest and looked at Lucy “Luc, I love you”

Lucy’s eyes turned completely brown before she raced over to Hayden’s side. “No..no ….no. not you too, please Hayden not you too, I won’t be able to survive if you die on me”

"Shh" Hayden said lifting a hand up to her face "We new this day would come"

"No, we agreed we would go together, you promised we would die together"

"You will be fine without me"

Lucy shook her head "No I wont" She said with a sob.

 “I’m sorry” Hayden said before dropping to his knees. Cole stood their stunned staring at his grandfather he could hear his heart had almost completely stopped beating,

Hayden fell back on the ground dragging Lucy who was clinging to him with him. “Hayden don’t you dare die on me” Lucy screamed.

Hayden released one last breath before closing his eyes, his heart had stopped beating.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!” Lucy screamed at the top of her lungs before the scream turned into a howl as she changed from human form to wolf form.

Cole looked into her eyes and could see none of his gran in her eyes, she had given her wolf complete control. Cole stood completely still, he knew his grans wolf would never hurt him, but right now looking into her wolves eyes her wolf looked feral and completely crazed.

Her wolf growled once at Cole before turning around and running off into the woods, it was not long before Cole could hear the sound of a man screaming out in agony.

“AJ” Cole said to his brother through the mind link.

“Cole what is it?”

“A hunter has shot and killed Grandad, Gran has completely lost control of her wolf and ran off”

“Where are you?”

“Still in the woods walking towards the cars”

“I’m on my way, is it safe there, has the hunter been taken care of?”

“Judging by the screams I’m hearing Gran’s wolf has found him and is taking care of him”

“Shit,” AJ cursed.

Cole looked down at his unconscious mate in his arms before looking at his grandfather’s lifeless body.

“It happened so fast AJ, it could have been any one of us that the hunter could have shot and killed, why grandpa, how many pack members have ran past the area in the last half hour and he chooses to shoot granddad”

“I will be there shortly” AJ said “Stay safe Cole”

It didn’t take long for AJ to arrive

Cole looked over at his brother and noticed his teary face mirrored his own, they weren’t as close to their grandad as they were to their grandmother but they still loved him and would miss him dearly.

“Where is she?” AJ asked.

Cole shrugged his shoulders forgetting for a second that he still held his unconscious mate in his arms. “I don’t know, the scream stopped about five minutes ago, her wolf is in full control AJ.”

AJ bent down and pick his grandfather in his arms. “Come on, let’s get back to the pack house and tell dad”

Cole took a deep breath and started following his brother through the woods it took them a couple of hours to reach the car by foot. Every now and then Cole and AJ would hear growls that sounded like their grandma followed by a man’s torturous screams. It was obvious their gran was protecting AJ and Cole and making sure, they got out of the woods safely.

As soon as they reached their cars, Cole laid his mate down on the back seat of his car while AJ did the same with their grandad.

They had both closed their car doors and looked at each other “Are you ready for this?” AJ asked Cole “Dad is going to be crushed”

Cole nodded his head and opened his mouth to answer when a voice behind him stopped him.

“Where is Lucy and Hayden?” Luke asked walking up behind Cole out of the woods,

Cole looked at AJ before looking back at Luke “Grandad was shot by a hunter in the woods,” he paused and swallowed “He didn’t make it,” He said softly.

Luke frowned at Cole “What do you mean he didn’t make it?”

“He’s dead” AJ said

Luke’s eyes widened in shock “Where’s Lucy?”

Both Cole and AJ shook their heads “Her wolf has taken over, she is still out there,” AJ said pointing to the woods that Luke had just walked out of.

Luke closed his eyes and squeezed them shut “Don’t worry I will find her” He said softly before opening his eyes, they had started turning completely blue as his wolf fought him for control.

Luke turned around and allowed himself to turn in to his golden wolf before running back into the woods.

“Come on, let’s get them back to the pack house” AJ said pulling Cole out of his daze.

Cole nodded his head and walked around the car to the driver’s side door. “Are you ok to drive?” AJ asked him.

Cole nodded his head “I will be fine”

AJ looked at Cole for a moment before nodding his head once and getting into the driver’s seat of his car.

Cole copied his brother and got into his car starting it immediately and following his brother along the old road

As they pulled up at the pack house, they noticed a man and a women standing out front with two kids who looked to be a couple years younger than Cole and AJ.

“Can we help you?” AJ asked as he closed the car door. Cole who was in the other car ignored the people and opened the back door and lifted his mate out.

“Wow you boys sure have grown” The older lady said.

“Er do I know you?” AJ asked as Cole walked passed him and then the strangers and carried his mate inside the pack house.

“I doubt you would remember me, the last time I had seen you, you were only a baby”

AJ sniffed the air and instantly knew they were rouges. “You do know that you are trespassing on our land”

“I know, we are here to see your dad Aaron,” The lady said.

“Dad” AJ said through the mind link

“Yes AJ is everything ok?”

“There are rouges out the front of the pack house asking to speak with you”

"How many?"

"Four, two are around your age and two are a little younger then Cole and I"

“I’m on my way” His father said before cutting off the mind link.

AJ stood there for a minute contemplating if he should have told his father about this grandad’s death but decided to wait until the rouges had seen him.

It didn’t take long for AJ’s dad to come out the front door, as soon as he did he stood there shocked.

“Ella?” He asked

“Hello Aaron” the woman around AJ’s dad age said.

“What…how” Was all Aaron could say before Ella ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

“It so good to see you again Aaron.” Ella said

"Ella" Aaron said again as he pulled back and looked at her "I can't believe you are here, I never thought I was going to see you again"

"I know, I'm so sorry for leaving the way I did" She said looking back at the man standing behind her "But I couldn't let you lock my mate up in a cell"

"It's ok Ella, I understand" Aaron told her.

"I heard about the hunters and what they had been doing to your pack, I just needed to come and make sure you were alright" She explained.

“They killed Nana" Aaron said softly.

"I know, I had heard. I'm so sorry Aaron, Mrs B was like a grandmother to us all."

"I know, god Ella I still can't believe you are here! How are you, what have you been doing with your self since you left?"

“We are good, when I fell pregnant with our first son we decided it was time to join a pack” Ella said looking back at her mate. ”This is John my mate”

Aaron stepped away from Ella and towards her mate, he held out his hand to John “Thank you for taking such good care of her”

John looked at Aaron’s outstretched hand and reluctantly lifted his to shake Aaron’s “It was my pleasure, I couldn’t have asked for a better mate”

AJ watched as John looked at his mate with nothing but love.

“Are you planning on staying here for a while?” Aaron asked Ella.

Ella shook her head “I'm sorry Aaron, we just stopped in to see how you are, we have left our pack now that the boys are old enough."

"You're going rouge again?" Aaron asked shocked.

Ella smiled at him "We are happier as Rouges, we are letting our boys decided for them selves if this is the life for them. If at any time they want to go back to pack life we will go back to it."

Aaron looked behind Ella to see two boys standing there.

“This is Johnny he is sixteen and Bryce who is fourteen”

"Hey guy's" Aaron said lifting a hand to wave at them.

"Boys this is Aaron, my friend I had told you about"

Both boys smiled at Aaron.

The pack house door opened and Ryder, Zoe and Ben walked out.

Zoe ran up to Ella “Oh my god Ella we have missed you so much”

Ryder was next to wrap Ella in a hug “I can’t believe you left without saying good bye to us”

“I know I am sorry Ryder, I didn’t really have time to say good bye, I needed to get John out of here”

“We understand Ella” Aaron said

AJ let out a relieved breath that his brothers baby was going to be alright. He then looked at his father who was laughing and smiling with his friends. As much as AJ wanted to avoid telling his father about the death of his granddad, he knew he couldn’t put it off any longer.

He cleared his throat “Er dad, I’m sorry to interrupt your reunion but I need to talk to you”

Aaron looked away from Ella and looked at his son and frowned “Is it really important AJ?”

AJ nodded his head “It is dad”

Aaron sighed “Ok let’s go to my office” He took one last look at Ella “Don’t leave until I get a chance to say goodbye”

Ella smiled at him “Ok”

AJ followed his dad inside the pack house, he searched for his mother though the pack link “Mum where are you?” He asked her

“I’m at the medical room with Cole and his mate” Chloe answered

“How is she?” AJ asked

“She and the baby are fine”

“Baby?”

“Yes AJ, baby, your brother is going to be a father”

AJ stopped in his tracks stunned at the thought of Cole having a child “Wow”

“That’s my thoughts exactly” Chloe said

Remembering why he contacted his mother his smile dropped off his face “You need to come to dads office mum, he is going to need you”

“Why AJ what’s wrong?” he could hear the worry in her voice.

“Just come now mum”

“Ok, I am on my way”

AJ walked up to his father’s office, Aaron had left the door open for him so he just walked into the room.

“Ok son tell me what it is you need to say”

“I think it’s best if we wait for mum”

Aaron shook his head “Just tell me”

AJ sighed “It’s granddad” He said softly.

AJ watched as his dads body stiffened “What about him?”

“There was a hunter hiding in the woods, we didn’t know he was there until it was too late”

Chloe walked into the room and stood next to Aaron.

“Too late, what do you mean AJ?” Aaron asked

“He shoot Granddad,”

Aaron frowned “Where is he now?”

“In my car”

“IN YOUR CAR!” Aaron screamed “What is he doing there he needs medical attention!”

AJ shook his head “No dad he doesn’t, he..” AJ took a deep breath “He didn’t make it” he blurted out. AJ lowered his head and looked at the ground “I’m sorry dad but Granddad is dead” He said softly.

When all he got was silence AJ looked back up at his father, he had tear streaming down his face “Get out” Aaron said softly

“Dad I”

“GET OUT!” Aaron screamed making both AJ and Chloe flinch.

AJ nodded his head “I’m sorry dad” he said softly before walking out of the room.

=================================

Hello my lovely readers,

Sorry if this chapter sucked, I'm not too happy with it so I may go back and change it at a later time.

Firstly thank you so much for reading my story. :-) I really appreciate it.

There is only one more chapter/epilogue which ever you want to call it left. There is another book after this, i'm not 100% sure but it may be the last. I swear I can hear you all mutter "Finally" lol.

Lastly I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to ChangingMie who was so kind as to make me all new covers for my SBTE books. Thank you so much for making them, I really appreciate it. :-)

Ok I will leave you all alone now. :-)

wolflover2012

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

28.6K 660 28
Every girl wishes to one day find their mate. Joey Moon isn't just any girl though in her school she's a nobody and has only 2 friends, Luke and Kira...
67.7K 338 7
After the death of Estella Grove's mother, her evil father, Alpha Philip, cast Estella out of the Green Grove Pack. She has always believed she was b...
116K 3.6K 32
Alpha Female Omega Male °°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°° ~Breaking-Stereotypes~ Alpha Arya finds her sweet little mate who happen...
80.4K 2.4K 22
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...