"You are perfect for me" (Co...

By bluerock3000

Yandere Ushijima x Female reader ---------------------------------------------------- Ushijima Wakatoshi, the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 ⚠️
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ⚠️
Chapter 21
Chapter 22⚠️
Chapter 23 ⚠️
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 ⚠️
Chapter 29 ⚠️
Chapter 30
Chapter 32 ⚠️
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Note
Chapter 35 - end

Chapter 31

1.5K 50 17
By bluerock3000

Author's POV

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. How many months? Don't know? Four, five, six? You lost count.

For all those times, he kept you in the house. The good thing is, is that he no doesn't keep you all chained up. The amount of times your circulation was getting cut off.

You hate it. You hate him with all your power, but you see him every single day. Everyday he's there next to you. Everyday he's there talking to you and bathing you.

Every time you wanted to leave and escape, he'll catch you. One time you made it past the door and finally got a touch of nature, seeing a bunch of trees covering the house. He came and saw you. He dragged you back to the house and punished you. He keeps saying he loves you, but he is the one making you suffer.

He threw away the jacket Eita gave you. Don't know what he did to it. Burned it? Threw it at a garbage bin? The point is,is that is gone.

You miss him. You miss everyone. Your parents, your siblings, your friends. You for sure know that school probably ended already. The third years graduated, you were suppose to graduate early.

The past week he finally let you walk around the house. He did warned more about trying to escape. After that last punishment, you refused to talk back to him.

What was the punishment?

He tied you up, fucked you, whipped you, slapped you, he broke you.

There was a moment where you were afraid of getting pregnant when you missed your period. So you took a pregnancy test.

Luckily, it was false. The reason why you missed your period was because of the stress, and the terrible nourishment.

You were too tired to take after yourself. You didn't feel the need to do anything. Maybe taking this route will set you free. You refuse to eat the food he brings you. Ushijima notices and force fed you. You tell him that you are not that hungry, but he's smart , he knows that you are starving inside.

A month ago he brought a tv and installed it on the bedroom. Although, there weren't that much to see since you didn't have cable. Just kid shows, soap operas, reality shows of these people fixing houses.

Ushijima felt bad for the way he was treating you, only realizes it after he finishes. He bought you some stuff animals for your birthday. He also made you a cake and let you blow out your candles.

He keeps saying he does this because he loves you. Maybe he's right. He does love you. You're just not listening, or so you thought.

You were at the living room sitting down on the couch holding your stuff white teddy bear. It reminded you of the one Eita gave you. You were occupied coloring and drawing on a brown leather sketchbook.

Ushijima was in the kitchen preparing a meal for the both of you. He was sometimes busy with trying to find some flights to leave the country. He said something about going to Poland. You didn't hear, you were too busy with your own imagination.

You heard the dishes on the sink with the water running," food is done," you heard him say. You quickly closed your sketchbook and set it aside. You waited for him to bring two plates of whatever he made to the coffee table. He set the plates on the small wood table," I made us some sandwiches. I'll go grab something to drink." He went to the kitchen as you picked up the sandwich sliced in half.

He came back with two glasses of water and placed them at the table as well. He sat down next to you and pulled you close making you rest your head on his chest while nibbling on the sandwich," is good to see you eat. It makes me happy." He gently patted your head," I love you (Y/n). Do you love me?"

You looked up munching the piece of food in your mouth, swallowing it. " yes, I love you." You said under your breath, loud enough for him to hear.

His heart began racing hearing those words coming out of your mouth. He smiled feeling the heat rising in his cheeks," that makes me even more happy," he kissed your head and grabbed his sandwich, "after this we'll take a bath, okay."

You nodded,".....okay."

Do you love him? You hate him that's for sure. Love. Is this love? He says it is. So is it? Are you falling in love with him? Is not like you're going anywhere.

You looked up again to see his face. He was busy eating his sandwich he didn't notice your eyes staring at him. You saw his face. His hair was ashy white with dark tips, those brown eyes that sparkle.

'...E-eita.'

You smiled seeing his face, you snuggled onto his chest feeling him stroke your head," I'm happy too,"you closed your eyes and snuggled on his chest.

How much you miss him.

But when you blinked it was gone. Your smile faded away.

You looked at your hands and saw red dripping down. You dropped your sandwich in the plate back at the table.

'I'm bleeding?'

The red was spreading around your hands and on the floor. You detached yourself from his chest and brought your feet up to your chest. The red puddle kept getting bigger

You felt the sticky warm liquid on your fingertips. Your chest rose up and down rapidly, catching your breath. You grabbed the white bear that was next to you. Your hands were covering it, changing its colors.

The vision of darkness and desperation. The mind can hold on for so long before going under pressure. Attaching itself to the littlest of hope, being crushed. It feels like voices in your head telling you what you're doing wrong, leaving you with inquiry. The thoughts scrawling all over implanting holes, filling them in with their acknowledgment. Your whole body reacting to its movement. Feeling the heart fill up ready to explode like a grenade. The pit in your stomach drowning from the tsunami. The body being torn into pieces.

Ushijima saw your eyes widen with panic," are you okay?"

You turned to him with your lips quivering," why is there so much?"

He was confused from your question," so much what?"

'Does he not see it? Is all over the place.'

You looked at your hands.

The red was gone.

You looked at the floor and it was the same dark brown color with wood lines shown.

'It was right there! The blood.'

"(Y/n)?"

"Uh...n-nothing. There is nothing. Forget what I said." Your voice shake, even though you tried to compose yourself.

He took your arm and dragged you back to his chest," okay. Finish eating."

"Right." You continued eating your sandwich staring at a wall.

'It's just my imagination. That's all.'

You finished your sandwich and cranked your water. Ushijima got up and placed the dirty dishes in the sink then came by and picked you up. You grabbed the bear as he carried you to the bedroom.

You still remember the day he stepped on your ankles out of anger. Felling the bones crush under his feet while you were screaming for him to stop.

It's still recovering. It's actually pretty funny because the day after was the day he finally gave you permission that you can leave the bedroom. Not like you can get up.

He sat you down and removed the bandages wrapped around your feet. He went over and placed some cream then wrapped it again with white cotton cloth. He got up and kissed you on your forehead," I'll be back. If you need anything I'll be at the garage."

He left the room not bothering closing the door shut.

'Not like I have a choice.'

You laid back on the bed and hugged the white bear.

'I Swear, it was red.'

.

.

.

Back at campus, things aren't as good.

The day they were supposed to graduate, Eita wasn't in the mood to leave his room. Tendou and (F/n) were dragging him to the ceremony. It was long, but it ended faster than he thought. Afterwards he went back to his dorm and didn't come out.

The second and first years were sad that the third years were leaving. Saying their goodbyes and telling them how much they appreciated their work and help.

They did notice how Eita was effected by your presence not being there. The red eyes, pale face, refuse to eat lunch. The dark circles under his eyes. Each night he wakes up with tears on his face. Each night he hugs the bear he got you and never let it go. How much he beats himself up from failing the promises he gave you.

"I'll always keep you safe, princess."

Lies!

"I'll always protect you."

Bullshit!

The team tried to pass over what happen by throwing a little party. Eita, didn't bother going. Tendou and (F/n) were staying at their dorms to keep an eye on him.

The next few days the third years were packing their dorms to move out. Eita haven't made process, he was to busy talking to police officers and placing new flyers around.

Tendou and (F/n) finished and went to check Eita's dorm. They knocked and waited for the door to be opened. Yamagata went to check who it was.

Yamagata opened the door slightly, since the boxes were taking a lot of the room,"hey, is he here?" Tendou said.

"*sigh* yeah, he's sleeping though," he opened the door wide to let the two enter. They saw Eita on his bed underneath his blankets," he didn't get enough sleep yesterday. He didn't even start packing so I'm doing it for him. I'm going to check the first years later though."

(F/n) went to Eita and lightly shook his arm,"Semi."

He grunted rolling himself around until he opened his eyes. He squinted looking at the people in his dorm," (F-F/n)?Tendou?," he rubbed his eye getting rid of the burning sensation," what are you guys doing here?"

Tendou looked around the room," well obviously you haven't packed shit. You do realize that we had to be out of here in two hours."

Eita groaned while getting off the bunk bed,"sorry. Does the landlord know we are coming today."

"Oooh that's right. I forgot you guys rented an apartment together." Yamagata said, placing his electronics on a brown cardboard box.

(F/n) grabbed an empty box and started to put Eita's stuff in it,"Yes, but if you don't move we won't get there."

Eita stretched his body while putting on a black shirt," man, Semi you look like shit!"

Eita looked at Tendou and rolled his eyes," nice to see you too Tendou."

"No I mean, have you been eating," Tendou was rubbing Eita's abdomen while Eita was slapping his hand away.

(F/n) took a shirt off the floor and used it to whip Tendou," leave him."

Tendou rubbed his arm," owwww...sorry."

Eita started to pack his clothing and his other essentials. (F/n) called a cab ready, while Tendou was annoying Eita about how he should leave some of the clothing behind. Saying how he should start having a new type of fashion style. Yamagata was laughing at his jokes making Eita throw his shoe at him.

"Hey, can we stop by the police station."

The people in the room stopped what they were doing and looked at him. (F/n) felt sorry ".....Semi.."

Eita looked at them with confusion as if he had sad something bad," what? I'm still looking for her. Just because the cops think she's dead or ran away doesn't prove anything."

"I-I know...The detectives are still looking for her." Tendou said.

"Well, they're not trying hard enough." Eita kept convincing the detectives to not drop the case. Ever since the rate of kidnapping increased the police department are having their hands full," I'm not giving up on finding her. And neither is her family," he wrapped the last box of his stuff," and neither should you guys."

Tendou picked up a box," we won't."

"I think the cab is here," (F/n) grabbed a box and the three said goodbye to Yamagata, who won't be leaving til later, and left.

They grabbed their stuff and placed them on the cab. They hopped on and the cab driver drove off to their new apartment.

After teachers told the third years about graduation, they needed a place to stay for college. Tendou was planing on going to Paris, but he decided to stay and help (F/n) as well as Eita. He didn't want to leave her.

Recently, she got a job at a bakery. Tendou applied to work at a factory, he's still waiting for the call.

They decided to stay at an apartment together that way they won't be alone. The place is something cozy. A good size kitchen that can approximately fit three or four people, a nice living room with a couch resting against a wall, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.

Once they got there, they found the landlord for the keys and settled into their new place. It wasn't much to do since they never really lived somewhere else before. The only things they had was their clothing, tech, and necessities like toothpaste, toothbrush, hair combs, perfume, cologne, just hygiene things.

Their parents helped them with bringing in house warming gifts like food, and cleaning supplies.

After they finished, Eita grabbed his phone and wallet and head out.

He thought it's best to walk, clearing his head. The snow was gone and the sun came around again, this time hotter than before. More bugs roam around annoying people with their buzzing.

The police station was working slow. Eita walked to receptionist and asked for detective Suzuki. They told him that he was busy in a meeting. So he went to the waiting area and sat down on one of the chairs. He watched time pass by, seeing cops dragging criminals inside rooms.

After a while he heard the entrance double doors open and saw Kyoomi enter. It was just him.

He walked up to Eita and sat down. Seeing Eita waiting gave Kyoomi the clue that Suzuki was not available at the moment.

Eita laid back crossing his arms," where are your parents?"

Kyoomi looked at Eita with his dull eyes," they didn't want to come."

Eita looked away,"...oh."

Kyoomi sat back resting on the chair with his hands on his pockets," Everytime they do they don't get good news. They don't see the point of coming."

"Oh.." he sighed

At that moment, Suzuki walked out of the room with other detectives and police officers. He notice the boys sitting down and they noticed him. They stood up and walked towards him.

" Sakusa. Semi."

They both bowed," detective Suzuki."

" com' on let's go to my office." The detective led the two boys to his office closing the door in there way in. They both sat down on the wooden chairs.

Kyoomi looked at Arai's desk and saw he wasn't there," is detective Arai here."

Suzuki sat down on his desk grabbing some files from his drawer," no, not today. He had a family emergency. We checked the motel that you told us about, Sakusa."

He rises up his neck," w-what did you find?"

Suzuki took out his notepad and flipped through the pages," when went there we talked to the receptionist. He told us that a guy came in with the same description as Wakatoshi Ushijima. We asked him if he was with a girl, he said no. Although, it would've been better if the guy wasn't faded. He then began to tell us that he just stayed for a day or two,....h-he doesn't remember. It was like talking to mannequin." 

"Did he say anything else!What room they were in!" Eita yelled with excitement.

"Calm down Eita." Kyoomi said.

Eita looked at him with a straight face," what? This is the closest thing we have. Ushijima was there."

"Yes, he did took us to the room they were staying. We checked and it seem untouchable. We did find a peace of hair so we're running it down for analysis. We asked where they go, the guy didn't see."

The two boys rubbed their heads leaning forward. Finally Eita stood up," well he couldn't take her far. I-I'm pretty they are near the area, right? We have to go look," he turned around getting off the chair.

"Wait!"

Eita stopped and looked back at the detective," what? We can't waste anymore time."

"That's right. But you're not going. It can be dangerous."

"It's just one guy." Eita stated.

"I don't care if it's a duck. Neither of you are going. I can't risk any of you getting hurt."

He listened to him and sat back down," fine."

"We'll look around. But for now we got another case to work on. Don't worry we'll call you when we find something. " The detective told the boys.

With the new status they were given they left the office, saying their goodbyes.

Your brother told your parents about the news and they were crying of charity. They were seeing you walking away and turning into dust. The words that the authorities had told them were stuck in their minds. Having this type of intel was wash of reinsurance.

On the walk back Eita wanted to go to the motel and checked around. He took out his phone and searched for areas near the building. Maybe other Motels.

Once he came back to the apartment he told his new roommates about everything. They were happy they got something helpful.

Finally, Eita can sleep without twisting and turning. Waking up in the middle of the night walking around the neighborhood. He can relax knowing that you might still be in the area.

He's a step closer into finally holding you in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 42 19
○○○○○○○○○○●●○○○○○○○○○○ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ: After your parents have to leave on a year long business trip you end up living with your cousin Satori; you enro...
15.9K 538 21
Y/n L/n and Ushijima Wakatoshi are the star athletes of Shirotrizawa Academy, but all eyes are on Ushijima as he's the schools most attractive guy an...
159K 5.4K 35
Yandere Oikawa x Female Reader ---------------------------------------------- Oikawa had you, then he lost you. But he still can't get you out of h...
276 2 9
*DISCONTINUED* Kageyama x reader Kageyama is the same as always uptight, moody, and socially awkward. Or is that just an act? (Y/n) is an average...