RAYA AND THERE CHILDREN BONDI...

بواسطة AksharaNaira1

The story is after priya comes out of coma... And she tries to bond with twins... She becomes possessive tow... المزيد

CHARACTER SKETCH
After 4 Months
Naina Takes Revenge
Mayra Gets Shocked To See Someone
Mayra Collapse...
Natasha Misunderstand Pari...
Mayra Revels The Truth
Mayra Accident
Shocking News For Kapoor
Priya Upset With Mayra
Pari Upset With Mayra
Raya Meets Roshni
Roshni Mother
Roshni Comes To Know The Truth
Twins Birthday
Raya Shattered
Priya Scolds Pari
Raya Finds Mayra
Priya Bash Up Mayra...
Priya's Silent Treatment
Priya Lashes At Pari And Mayra
Priya Forgives Mayra
Someone Realizes Roshani Truth
DNA Report
Pari Lashes At Priya
Priya Teams Up With Daughters.
Pihu Shocked

Ram Scold Mayra

148 27 16
بواسطة AksharaNaira1

Priya is thinking about all the incidents which happened recently...

Priya thinks that why i am not getting motherly feeling for Roshani....? When Pari and Roshani accident happened i got worried for Pari but not for Roshani? I am worried for Mayra and Pari future but not get concerned for Roshani...? Why i am not feeling love for Roshani...?

Priya decides to keep eye on Roshani...

Roshani thinks that i have to plan something big so Priya's attention get distracted.. I mean she forgot about me for sometime...

After sometime -

Roshani sees Priya is running here and there in kitchen to prepare food for kids...

Priya is preparing cake for twins as per there wish...

While making cake Priya makes sure that vanila doesn't get added in cake... Because Pari is allegoric to Vanila...

Roshani sees this and thinks to do something...

Priya prepare cake and twins like the cake...

Priya gets happy... Twins take permission from Priya to go outside for sometime... Priya allowes them...

Mayra, Pari and Roshani goes to watch movie...

Trio enters the Mall...

Mayra is getting uncomfortable because this is the place where she gets life biggest shock...

Mayra thinks that i have to control my emotions... I am not only one who has problem in life...

Pari sees this and puts her hand on Mayra and assures her that she is with her...

After movie -

Trio seat to eat something...

Roshani says she will go and order something...

Roshani gives order of pastry intentionally and smartly puts vanila in pastry in extreme level so that Pari gets unwell and Priya attention diver from her...

Roshani takes pastry...

Pari- Why do you order Pastry?

Mayra- Exactly... We eat cake today at home...

Roshani- Actually i seriously forget that we eat cake today... And second thing for the first time we trio come outside together so i want to eat something sweet...

Mayra and Pari gets convinced...

After eating pastry, Pari's health start to worsen... Mayra gets worried for Pari... And immediately calls doctor at home and ask him to come to the home right now...

Mayra and Roshani takes Pari home... Priya gets worried for Pari...

Doctor comes and checks Pari and ask what she eats?

Mayra revels that they eat pastry?

Ram and Priya look at Mayra with confusion because they eat cake at home only...

Doctor says maybe in Pastry there will be Vanila and Pari is allergic to Vanila...

Doctor gives medicines and says everything will be alright. Nothing to worry... Pari should rest for 2 to 3 days because i think Vanila is in extra quantity in Pastry... Because Pari never gets so much unwell when she by mistake eat Vanila...

Doctor leaves... Pari is still unconscious...

Roshani gets irritated because she thinks Pari may fall in huge danger... But she only fainted...

Priya takes Mayra to the room-

Priya with stern tone- Mayra what is this!

All of you eat cake at home and at mall again pastry? Will you plz explain me?

Mayra explains that Roshani brings pastry for us... And explain the whole scenario...

Priya gets shocked... Because she already has doubt on Roshani... And now this...

Ram is also there...

Ram soclds Mayra-

Ram- Roshani is new here... But you know very well that Pari is allergic to Vanila... You should check what Pari is eating... You always stay alert for every little thing but from past somedays you are behaving highly irresponsible...

And how many times i told you Mayra? Don't eat sweets and cheese regularly... Can't you take care of your health...

Mayra - Sorry...
Mayra felt bad...

Priya gets shocked because Ram soclds Mayra for no reason... Ram concern for Pari is right but Mayra is not at fault... Pari is not a kid... She should check what she is eating...
Priya tries to defend Mayra...

Priya- Why are you scolding her? Pari is not a kid... She is 18 years old... She very well know that she is allergic to Vanila... She should check before eating...

Ram- I agree but what about Mayra... She always stay alert... Mayra shouldn't eat sweets and cheese...

Priya - Mayra you leave and don't make such mistake again... Take care of yourself and Pari...

Mayra leaves from the room...

Priya- You are still upset with Mayra for leaving the house?

Ram doesn't say anything and realizes that Ram didn't forgive Mayra till now...

Priya- Ram i am not forcing you to forgive her... Take your time... But for Pari's health condition Mayra is not responsible... I agree Mayra is sensible, mature and always stay alert... But she is also human being who made mistake... And for Pari's health it is Pari's carelessness... In future Mayra can't stay with Pari all the time... There will be time when both the girls has to choose there own path...

Mayra is not Pari's caretaker that we scold her for Pari's health... Mayra has  her own life... As a sibling we all know that Mayra is perfect more than Pihu and Kush too...

You upset with Mayra, i can understand your sentiments but making her feel guilty for Pari's situation is wrong...Mayra made mistake out of her emotional trauma and hurts our emotions unknowingly... Mayra is kid but what about you? We are her parents... We can't behave like this...

You are hurting her sentiments for no reasons... You can punish her for her mistake of leaving the house but not for Pari's health condition...

And you know very well Ram that if Mayra is at fault then i am the first who scold her...

Priya leaves from there... Ram feels bad for his behavior towards Mayra...

Mayra at room feels bad because Ram scolds her for no reason... Mayra realise that Ram is still upset with her for leaving the house...

At Pari's Room-

Pari gain conscious...

Priya is sitting beside Pari...

Pari recalls everything that she eats Pastry and realizes that she eats vanila by mistake...

Pari with head down- Sorry Mom..

Priya with strict voice- You should be...You are not small Pari... Leaving you alone for sometime its dangerous...

Pari- I am sorry... I should be alert...

Priya with same tone- You should be... I am not going tolerate this behavior... I am leaving you today with warning but next time if you made such mistake then ready to bear the consequences...

Pari just say ok...

Priya- Take this medicine and rest..

Priya leaves from the room...

Priya goes to Mayra's room-

Priya sees Mayra doing study... Priya knows that Mayra is upset...

Priya from back hug Mayra...

Priya -Don't feel bad... Your dad is worried for Pari that's why he scold you...

Mayra- It's ok i can understand... But...

Mayra doesn't say anything and stay quiet...

Priya senses that Mayra want to heart out her feelings regarding Ram... Like how she feels when Ram scold her but Mayra again hides her pain...

Priya- Mayra, don't feel guilty...
And for god sake share your feelings, pain with family...

I am getting irritated with your behavior when you doesn't share anything with family...

Priya about to leave when Mayra holds her hand and says sorry..

Priya hugs Mayra emotionally...

In corridor Priya sees Roshani with Juhi...

Priya with stern tone...

Priya- Roshani...

Roshani - I am sorry... I took pastry... I should ask Pari and Mayra about there diet.

Priya- It's ok... But take care from next time... You also take care for your diet...

Priya is looking at Roshani continuously...

Priya - What about your future plan...?

Juhi-She is thinking about future plan... She is confused... She will inform you as soon as possible...

Priya- What about your current study? If you are facing problem in any subject just inform me... I'll arrange tutor for you... And if there is any problem in economics then inform me I'll teach you... For your information once upon a time i am teacher of Economics...

Juhi - Yes she will inform you..

Priya gets irritated with Juhi's interfering...

Priya- Roshani you are ok na? I mean you are comfortable here at Kapoor Mansion?

Juhi- Yes she us comfortable...

Priya with rude tone- I think i am talking to my daughter... And if i am not wrong Roshani knows to speak so she will answer the question...

And if i ask the question to my daughter then i am expecting the answer from my daughter only..

Priya looks at Roshani angrily..

Roshani gets scared and thinks it is not easy to tackle with Priya... She is tough...

Roshani with scared voice-

Roshani- Yes i an comfortable here.. And about study i will inform you as soon as possible...

Priya- Ok...I am giving you 1 week... But after that unfortunately without your permission me and ram has to take decision on behalf of you..

Priya says last sentence intentionally to check Roshani reaction...

Roshani gets irritated but maintain calm...

Roshani - Ok i'll inform you as soon as possible....

Next Part- Priya spy on Roshani...

Priya decides to do DNA test to confirm the doubt...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11.8K 585 12
One shots, random story ideas, and musings centered around Ram Kapoor and Priya Sood❤️
8K 551 33
2-year leap - Abhigya This is the story that could have been the 2-year leap that would have really given Pragya the upper hand as it was her time to...
8K 499 26
this is the story that happens after raya death this is gonna be based on pihu Kapoor and Prachi Kapoor life
2.4K 147 12
Another story on #pihan on with a different plot . Hope you will not regret reading it .